Author Topic: Obama's Speech—A Brief for Whitey  (Read 6115 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Obama's Speech—A Brief for Whitey
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2008, 05:29:22 PM »
So by your standard the African-Americans don't work hard in your lovey city?

As a group?  No.  Obviously there are many individuals who don't fit this mold, but since we're making generalizations here, my statement is valid.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »

As a group?  No.  Obviously there are many individuals who don't fit this mold, but since we're making generalizations here, my statement is valid.
Prove it.

And then show me another ethnic group who is beyond the first generation immigrant experience willing to do the same back breaking work that Mexicans do at the salary and working conditions they accept.
!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2008, 05:42:03 PM »
I think the work people are 'willing to do' is much different than it was when the waves of immigrants came to America after WWI and WWII.  I think it has a lot to do with work ethic and the government handouts we give.  Why would someone want to work a laborous job making little $ when they can receive the same benefits not working.  Its common sense really.  I have heard multiple people say this too...and it makes sense.  We need accountibility for any assistance given to people by the government that have the physical and mental ability to work (obviously, we need to take extra care of our handicapped and disabled).

Its true that many mexican immigrants work extremely hard.  These are people that we actually want to become citizens and deserve a faster path to citizenship!  People that come to America in the persuit of a better life and are willing to work hard, contribute and sacrifice are exactly who we want here and exactly what this country was built on!
Illegals that are living off our system are a differnet story.  The costs related to illegal immigration are undeniable.  The studies have been done recently, but they aren't pushed in the media cause its a sensitive subject.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2008, 05:48:11 PM »
Prove it.

It's based on my observations and experiences since living here.  If you want to organize and fund a scientifically controlled study go for it.... let me know how it works out!  :D

And then show me another ethnic group who is beyond the first generation immigrant experience willing to do the same back breaking work that Mexicans do at the salary and working conditions they accept.

Most of those I refer to are first-generation.  But people of Mexican ancestry occupy all socioeconomic levels here...  many Mexican families have lived here since it was Mexico.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »
It's based on my observations and experiences since living here.  If you want to organize and fund a scientifically controlled study go for it.... let me know how it works out!  :D
Just as I thought. You can't prove shit.  ;)

Most of those I refer to are first-generation.  But people of Mexican ancestry occupy all socioeconomic levels here...  many Mexican families have lived here since it was Mexico.
I know most of those "hard working Mexicans" you are referring to are first generation. The point I was making soared over your head like an eagle.  ::) First generation immigrants always work extremely hard...they have to establish themselves in a country usually by taking the jobs no one else wants. I guarantee the children of those FG's aren't willing to do that same work. It has been the case for every immigrant group that has ever come to these shores. Black people did that kind of back-breaking work from sun up to sun down for a couple of centuries. For ZERO pay. After being in this country for centuries while your family was still running around the hills of Bavaria, do you really expect most blacks to accept the worst jobs at the wages oftimes below minimum wage? I don't, and no other established ethnic group in America will either.
!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2008, 06:17:01 PM »
Black people did that kind of back-breaking work from sun up to sun down for a couple of centuries. For ZERO pay. After being in this country for centuries while your family was still running around the hills of Bavaria, do you really expect most blacks to accept the worst jobs at the wages oftimes below minimum wage? I don't, and no other established ethnic group in America will either.

Of course not.  They always have the option to educate themselves and apply themselves, and then they wouldn't have to.  That's the same option you or I or anyone else has.  But then that's really up to them, isn't it?  And if they have chosen not to, are you suggesting they have a right to opt out of work and support themselves through welfare or criminal activities simply because they are not first generation?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2008, 06:34:07 PM »
Of course not.  They always have the option to educate themselves and apply themselves, and then they wouldn't have to.  That's the same option you or I or anyone else has.  But then that's really up to them, isn't it?  And if they have chosen not to, are you suggesting they have a right to opt out of work and support themselves through welfare or criminal activities simply because they are not first generation?
Of course not, but of course the object of your scorn is often misguided based on your proudly established racist mindset. The average welfare recipient is young, female and WHITE.

The average black person is not out committing crimes, Goatboy. However, if you are one day carjacked by a young black male on the streets of Houston, consider it karma.  :D
!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2008, 06:41:44 PM »
The average welfare recipient is young, female and WHITE.

Re-read your statistics, this time using percentage of population instead of absolute numbers, and tell me if you can make that same statement.  ::)

The average black person is not out committing crimes, Goatboy.

No shit.  ::)  I really don't expect to be carjacked by my black cardiologist neighbor.  You know full well who I'm referring to.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
Re-read your statistics, this time using percentage of population instead of absolute numbers, and tell me if you can make that same statement.  ::)
I don't need to "re-read" shit. I use absolute numbers...you use the "percentage" that supports your racist belief system.

No shit.  ::)  I really don't expect to be carjacked by my black cardiologist neighbor.  You know full well who I'm referring to.
Uhh...no I don't, actually.
!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2008, 01:52:22 AM »
Its odd that Obama supports both the Patriot Act, and the Real ID as they are both direct assaults on our Civil Liberties.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2008, 08:33:02 AM »
Its odd that Obama supports both the Patriot Act, and the Real ID as they are both direct assaults on our Civil Liberties.

Neither the current crop of Republicans nor the Democrats are much interested in protecting individual liberty. We need someone with libertarian leanings in power to really clean things up.  The closest thing we had in recent history was Ronald Reagan, but between his having to team up with the religious right in order to gain power and being saddled with a democratic congress, his effect was limited.  Both Bushes were disasters, and the only thing that prevented things from geting worse during the Clinton years was gridlock due to the GOP congress. 

Ron Paul was what this country needed, but he had zero chance of winning.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2008, 08:38:47 AM »

Yes.   This is begininng of the end of civil liberties in america.  Whats interesting is we're being told its for our own good......this equals "Fascism"   We will have guys like hh6 to thank for our wonderful lives,soon.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2008, 08:43:05 AM »
Get real....people all over Europe have government ID's......there isn't a person on this board who's be subjected to anything negative from the Patriot act....quit ur crying.
L

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2008, 08:43:11 AM »
"do you really expect most blacks to accept the worst jobs at the wages oftimes below minimum wage? I don't, and no other established ethnic group in America will either".

Wow, I fully disagree with this statement.  There are a lot of unfilled minimum wage and slightly above minimum wage jobs out there, they aren't necessarily fun or give you the quality of life you may want, but they do pay.  I expect everyone to work whatever they have to in order to provide for themselves and their families.  The idea that some work is beneath us is f'n arrogant and irresponsible.  Our federally funded programs have been mismanaged so that people don't have to work, because they have the option to do nothing and collect $.  There must be expectations set for any $ given by the government to people who are physically and mentally capable of working.  Thats where we have missed the mark.

Your right, some 1st generation immigrants were more likely to do this work but many later generations did too...look at all the people who went into trades, laborers, mom & pop stores, resturants.  Look how many Italians & Irish opened family businesses.  So, I disagree to an extent.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2008, 01:59:42 PM »
Get real....people all over Europe have government ID's......there isn't a person on this board who's be subjected to anything negative from the Patriot act....quit ur crying.

People cry they are having their rights taken away? What rights do you think you are entitled? Because you are born that gives you what, the right of nature and to do anything you please?

While on the other hand people talk that freedom is a illusion, which is it? You can't have a illusionary state of freedom when someone is taking away your rights, lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2014, 09:56:32 AM »
Actually, the ability to classify anything incriminating as classified under executive order has created an inability for the legislative and judicial branches to do their job.  Most presidents before Bush just did the right thing and didn't delete then blanket classify anything they liked using this tactic.  it renders checks and balances useless when one party doesn't have to show up at the weigh-in ;)

Looking back to March 2008...

Checks & balances have been rendered USELESS.   It was cool with Bush?  And now, we're getting amnesty because of this power :(