Author Topic: Jimmy Thompson - most outlandish statements  (Read 55547 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: jIMMY tHOMPSON
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »
A gift for Jimmy up in heaven

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2011, 08:24:10 PM »
Some picture was posted on GB in the last few weeks Jimmy Saville was in the background of it.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2011, 09:24:13 PM »
I remember I asked an English relative about Jimmy Saville back in '09, given all the Getbig gay/pedo innuendo that Jimmy T floated about him back in the day. Relative actually met and spent time with said Saville and was most ebullient about him being a super bloke. Let's just say I was unconvinced.  :-\

when it came to charity and helping others, you're relative was right. savile raised well over 40 million over the years for charity. yeah, he probably was a queer and liked the muscle men , but so what!?

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2011, 02:38:57 AM »
A gift for Jimmy up in heaven

This i would hit again and again. I'de make her shower when she started getting a bit whiffy and then hit her some more.

Is that wrong? ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2011, 02:46:19 AM »
This i would hit again and again. I'de make her shower when she started getting a bit whiffy and then hit her some more.

Is that wrong? ???
No, that is why she was conceived  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2011, 03:48:47 AM »
Started to read Jimmy's post history, holy shit, there's a ton of gold buried in there...  :o :o :o :o

I was at the 74 Olympia in NY and it was the most amazing display since 1965 when Larry won it.  Arnold was out of this world and Lou looked like a sickly kid beside him. I saw Arnold many times but in 1973 he started experimenting with Cadever glands and for 2 years sprouted 15lbs extra muscle. You can see this in vids taken in 73 where he is truely massive. I knew Arnold in London when I trained at Wag's in the late 60's (I was an accountant at Bowater PLC at that time) but when he took these Cadiver glands he kept his size while keeping his muscularity. He stopped taking the dead body glands in Jan 75 because he heard about their carcenogenic traits by then.

It's funny how your bum-chumb Moosejay left the boards IMMEDIATELY after I exposed him as being one of Pearl's gay group babyoil pose and rub boys isn't it ?   Remember that Bill wasn't gay but the homo fondling of Moosey was part of a Native American tribal initiation involving thrusting Tomohawks. And Coach I happen to know that YOU were also at Pearls house as a teen. Are you going to deny this?

Now check out this link of Little Oohuroo . This video was recorded for the Weider wealthy Jewish gay circle and is full of coded references to gay gang bangs. It was recorded for masturbatory purposes by the Jews. When Shawn talks about a good stretch at the bottom and squeeze at the top this is code for one jew stretching his ass by squeezing his dick up Oohuroo's hole while he squeezes another's willie with his jaws.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KWqIx7ac3cw

After watching this video I think some of you owe me an apology.

Shawn Ray is as queer as f uck. He took Paul Wynters place as token black sex slave boy for the wealthy controlers of BB in the 1980's. The Weiders called him little Oohuroo and he wore an outfit of cotten complete with fake ankle chain. He would polish one Weider's shoes while polishing the others knob.    

He owned Coach into oblivion at lengths:

Coach I am a retired acccountant and have experience as CFO of a group which included american subsidiaries so I am more than familiar with US GAP and I can honestly tell you I have never read such shite in my life.
When a company "makes" $250,000 that means PROFIT not SALES. Sales are totally irrelevant when it comes to tax. The amount a business then decides to reinvest (in other words undistributed dividends) is IRRELEVANT when it comes to corporation tax. The business owner is taxed personally on his salary from the business plus the dividends he receives. The business is then taxed on the profit it generates before dividends with retained cash being totally IRRELEVANT as it would merely credit reserves and debit cash balance in other words you get no P&L debit (and tax reduction) .  
It pretty obvious you DON'T have an MBA.

One of the divorces was because his wife caught him and his pal Moosejay taking turns to stick their cocks  up Bill Pearl's arse  :o

This is terrific. Someone else spilling the dirt. Robbie was really into the bestial sex. The Weiders loved dog cock and would pay Robbie and later Mike Quinn to suck off various canines.

:o :o :o :o :o

LMAO to this:

I went to the Olympia expo a few years ago and deliberately took out my old 35mm camera with the disposable cube flash attached right in front of Lou and flashed off several pictures straight at his face.
He looked at me and growled  " thwat ill bee twuntee bucks for zzat pictoor".   
I stared back and said "what are you going to do if I refuse Dumbo?"  He recognised my rough Scottish accent and obviously remembered the time I offered to shove his hearing aid up his dad's arse back at the R&J club in New York in the 70's when they tried to interfere with my workout. He muttered "thwats all right Mr Thumshon, yoo get de picz fur fwee".
I swear the dumb bastard had shat his pants because he had to go to the restroom immediately after and he was walking like his cheeks were chewing a toffee.

And that's only on the first two pages....  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2011, 03:52:20 AM »
Ken "well fucked arse night before the 75 Universe" Waller

Mike "Doberman Sucker" Quinn

Danny "I'll not wear a schoolboy uniform to suck Weider's cock" Padilla

Franco "I'll wear the uniform to be buggered" Columbu

I assume you have no kids Howard. This is what happens to people in their 40's and 50's when they have no kids (especially women). Life becomes meaningless for many and they hang onto things of their past (such as bodybuilding) to prevent life becoming stale.
I competed as a young man in the 50's and 60's and then in the early 80's got back into it after my kids had grown and I had gotten too fond of whiskey. With a stressful job and whiskey temptation the gym kept me sane. I only competed for a laugh and my family and career in international finance were always way more importaint to me than bodybuilding. I always laughed at the idiots from the golden days who made their living from being gay men's playthings. I always told them to get an education instead of hiring out their arses. I still laugh at the thought of Chet Yorton sucking on John Paul Getty's Poodle while Jimmy Saville fondled his crevice right after the 66 Universe. 

I agree Moosejay, noone should take Getbig seriously. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2011, 04:05:55 AM »
For one thing I am a staunch Protestant and was brought up to believe that homosexuality is wrong. I now realise that it is a freak of nature type thing and not something one chooses. But you are right, some of you have had great success such as Alexander the Great, Nepoleon, John Wayne, Margaret Thatcher and various window dressers, flower arrangers and flight attandants all over the world.
The reason Mike Mentzer went mad was not because he was homosexual but because he wasn't !!  Mike and his brother Ray were driven mad with guilt after performed in gay threesomes numerous times with various devients within the bodybuilding world.   

I'm still laughing at Crownshep asking Mike Quinn if he enjoyed fucking the 2 debermans..... ;D

As I said in another thread this morning I know Dorian pretty well now but when we first met 20+ years ago it was a different matter. I was already of course an established bodybuilder and was in town to compete in my first EFBB masters show. Dorian was competing in the heavyweight class of the seniors. We were both training at the same time in a gym and believe it or not Dorian was dressed in dungarees with no shirt under it and was wearing Doc Martin boots. He really did look like a complete scumbag with his tattood fingers and arms covered in tatoos of the Union Jack, bulldog, picture of Doc Martin boot (seriously !!) etc.  He made the mistake of calling me "Jock". As many of you know I am ex Black Watch so even though I was 50 years old at the time I sorted his attitude in double quick time. I went out to my car and got my pair of pliers and then walked up to Dorian as he was lying on the bench doing presses. I placed my thumb and index fingers on his eyes which clamping his testicles with my pliers. I told him if he spoke to me with disrespect again I would crush his genetalia and the last thing he would see would be my face before he lost his eyes. I kid you not, he actually pissed himself (which resulted in me removing my pliers).
The guy is a big Fairy.           

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2011, 04:18:00 AM »
Jimmy was a legend - he passed away though  :'( He was on here a few days before his passing , Cancer got him.. fly free mighty jimmy the angel of truth  8)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2011, 04:26:54 AM »
Funny how a lot of what he spoke of is now known to be true. Mentzer bros being gay for pay etc. Him talking with Serge and the two discussing things which could  destroy the "Jewish gay circle". Reading these posts again 3 years later i realise they contain more truth than i thought at the time.

Little Oohuroo, pet name of Shawn Ray  lol ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2011, 08:06:51 AM »
Now i may be still drunk but are we back to thinking that "jimmy Thompson" is an actual real person?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2011, 08:09:55 AM »
Now i may be still drunk but are we back to thinking that "jimmy Thompson" is an actual real person?
I think Jimmy Thompson was really Beefyheavyweight, W8M8,pillowtalk,Woten,booty,RFBS,and Dan Duchaine !!  ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2011, 08:20:50 AM »
I think Jimmy Thompson was really Beefyheavyweight, W8M8,pillowtalk,Woten,booty,RFBS,and Dan Duchaine !!  ;D

Either way he is a silly bitch who talked a lot of worthless shit!

Remember "Blackwatch" JImmyCockSucker?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2011, 09:04:44 AM »
Either way he is a silly bitch who talked a lot of worthless shit!
I never believed a word of his bull.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2011, 09:14:41 AM »
I GUARANTEE the shit he said about Bill Pearl was pulled out of his ass. Maybe the dude had a vendetta against Bill, the industry or whatever. But this guy out right lied.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »
lol you admitted he gave u a pair of used trunks

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2011, 11:05:57 AM »
when it came to charity and helping others, you're relative was right. savile raised well over 40 million over the years for charity. yeah, he probably was a queer and liked the muscle men , but so what!?
Fair enough. Chalk it up to Getbig schmoe fatigue. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2011, 11:34:07 AM »
lol you admitted he gave u a pair of used trunks

Big deal, I also have game jerseys given to me by Mark Mcgwire, Tony Gonzalez and Christian Okoye. I have fight trunks given to my by Rampage, Kongo and Werdum. As well as bikini bottoms by Misty May Treanor and Angie Akers.....whats your point?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2011, 11:42:33 AM »
Jimmy Thompson was real,i posted pics of him on page 3,some of his stories were true,i heard a lot of the same things myself,but i don`t think all his stories were true.Its up to you to figure out what was true and what was false.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2011, 11:46:42 AM »
Jimmy Thompson was real,i posted pics of him on page 3,some of his stories were true,i heard a lot of the same things myself,but i don`t think all his stories were true.Its up to you to figure out what was true and what was false.

The times where he said things about Pearl where during the times I was there.....he was full of shit. Never doubted he wasn't real.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »
Big deal, I also have game jerseys given to me by Mark Mcgwire, Tony Gonzalez and Christian Okoye. I have fight trunks given to my by Rampage, Kongo and Werdum. As well as bikini bottoms by Misty May Treanor and Angie Akers.....whats your point?

if I call up rampage and ask him if you have his trunks, I have a feeling he'll start cussing lol. First of all you are a liar, everyone knows that, you pretended not to have taken tren before lol, now you're gonna say I CALLED IF FINA NOT TREN, like it matters, twister is the perfect name for you, it really is. Second of all, you should have kept your mouth shut, because now those of us with brains who undersand the way you lie, now we're thinking "what incentive does he have to cover for pearl," now was start to think you yourself were in the g4p business. You should have kept ur mouth shut

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2011, 11:50:57 AM »
if I call up rampage and ask him if you have his trunks, I have a feeling he'll start cussing lol. First of all you are a liar, everyone knows that, you pretended not to have taken tren before lol, now you're gonna say I CALLED IF FINA NOT TREN, like it matters, twister is the perfect name for you, it really is. Second of all, you should have kept your mouth shut, because now those of us with brains who undersand the way you lie, now we're thinking "what incentive does he have to cover for pearl," now was start to think you yourself were in the g4p business. You should have kept ur mouth shut

LOL....it does matter troll. I was in g4p? hahahahaha. This is going to get good you faceless troll.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2011, 11:54:03 AM »
of course I am faceless, it's why I can afford to be honest, shoulda kept ur name out of getbig and shoulda kept ur mouth closed about pearl. Now that you mention all the diry underwear you have from people, it makes me realize you've gone from young sex object to old schmoe... schmoes collect trunks, coach

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2011, 12:37:17 PM »
of course I am faceless, it's why I can afford to be honest, shoulda kept ur name out of getbig and shoulda kept ur mouth closed about pearl. Now that you mention all the diry underwear you have from people, it makes me realize you've gone from young sex object to old schmoe... schmoes collect trunks, coach

That a little redundant. I'm NOT faceless because I have nothing to hide and I still speak my mind and most on here know if they don't like what I have to say they can kiss my ass. How can YOU possibly be honest if you don't besides on here? I make no bones about my where a bouts, I tell people where I will be (Ex; Rampage Grand opening last week, Excalibur, what city I live in or who I train and where I do it). You and those like you....I think you can figure it out. I mean for fucks sake you more than likely didn't even know who Bill Pearl was until you came on here ::).

What I DON'T do is advertise (except on here because it pisses people off) who I train or brag about who I train, you won't generally see them on my web sites, once in a great while in a blog. People who hide on here and talk shit about others generally have no integrity in life let alone on here and do have something to hide.

I'm leaving it at this. Been around with this subject for years. Again, I don't hide therefore you can kiss my big hairy Italian ass.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2011, 12:44:42 PM »
If you have nothing to hide, why did you lie about tren, and you say you don't advertise who you work for except here... lol, what is the point of that. You don't fuck guys except behind closed doors either right lol, you try to bring up who you work with every chance you get, you have plenty PLENTY to hide, which is why you try to twist the truth again. Liars are a funny bunch, my father is one, they don't have a firm grasp on reality in that they are convinced they can deceive people, they are convinced if they say x is y then x = y, but it isn't true, it's why they can't have long lastign genuine relationships, eventually people get tired of putting up with your ballonie