Author Topic: Jimmy Thompson - most outlandish statements  (Read 55875 times)

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: jIMMY tHOMPSON
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2008, 10:35:41 AM »
cheers ya orange #### ! ;D  0-2 to celtic on saturday. ;)

keep the stories coming. you seen any fights between bodybuilders? been in any with some yourself?

thanks crown.

I'll be at Ibrox on Saturday Fatpanda, are you going ?  If you are I could perhaps introduce you to my trusty pliers  ;D (assuming you kick with the other foot which I guess you do as you have a wee green man in your avitar) :D
Master of the Masters.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2008, 10:58:49 AM »
How would you have taken on a 22 year old Mike Tyson Jimmy? If you pulled pliers on him i think you d soon be dead?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2008, 11:00:48 AM »
How would you have taken on a 22 year old Mike Tyson Jimmy? If you pulled pliers on him i think you d soon be dead?
haha   :-X

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2008, 12:24:09 PM »
I'll be at Ibrox on Saturday Fatpanda, are you going ?  If you are I could perhaps introduce you to my trusty pliers  ;D (assuming you kick with the other foot which I guess you do as you have a wee green man in your avitar) :D

eh no thanks jimmy - i'll stick to a few pints in the argosy on paisly road. ;) with my celtic top on ;D
175lbs by 31st July

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2008, 05:04:32 PM »
Funniest thread eva. 

Moosejay

« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »
Vince, that would be Dr. Michael Walczak

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2008, 07:51:44 PM »
Yeah, I don't like misspelling names and his was one of those that never looked right.

According to what he said, and remember this was some 37 years ago, many of the stars of bodybuilding, including JW and AS, were mentioned by him as having had gay sexual experiences. The way he was mentioning names it seemed that gay sport was quite active in LA in 1970. Remember that in those days homosexuality was considered a mental disorder and was listed as such in the DSM manual. The good doctor seemed to be an insider of the LA bodybuilding scene so we can only imagine what he knows. It might shock even Jimmy!!

He assured me that deca-durabolin, etc., would make me into a Mr Universe winner in 6 months. That was interesting but I never considered a title or trophy to have much value. I gave most of my trophies away to friends and family. I still have the Mr Canada trophy and best legs award which was the Weider statue of the bodybuilder. Maybe if I had gone to live in LA and was pissed off enough at Frank Zane I might have weakened. It takes a lot to motivate me highly. Just wanting to win a title is hardly enough. Pissing someone off is quite another thing!

Moosejay

« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »
Would you have gone head to head with Zane at the time if you had gone to California?

I went to a Walczak seminay right after Arnold won the 80 Olympia. He showed us films of Franco and Arnold at his home, swimming, etc., and did say that while Arnold was not at his best for that show, neither were many of the others. He also related that he supplied growth hormone to Franco and Arnold, and they were among the first to do those drugs as bb's in the US.

Do you know if Walcszak is still alive?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2008, 04:20:41 AM »
If you Google him you will find a Dr W doing longevity seminars. Could be the same person.

I never underestimate anyone and Zane was a top guy in his day. He presented himself well and showed up in excellent condition. However, who knows what I could have achieved with the right motivation? The sad thing is people forget about all those titles after a while. Robert Nailon brought him to my home back in 1978 I think. Frank told me I was living in Fantasyland to think I could beat him. That is what would have made me train my butt off. I have to say he didn't sound as intelligent as the magazines had portrayed. Could be the science and funny courses he took at university. I never did buy that meditation crap.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2008, 04:36:10 AM »
looking good there vince - many gear users would be proud of that physique.

so just to get this straight - did you ever use steroids?
175lbs by 31st July

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2008, 04:43:05 AM »
looking good there vince - many gear users would be proud of that physique.

so just to get this straight - did you ever use steroids?

I believe he tried d-bol. Not much though.
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2008, 05:10:46 AM »
If you Google him you will find a Dr W doing longevity seminars. Could be the same person.

I never underestimate anyone and Zane was a top guy in his day. He presented himself well and showed up in excellent condition. However, who knows what I could have achieved with the right motivation? The sad thing is people forget about all those titles after a while. Robert Nailon brought him to my home back in 1978 I think. Frank told me I was living in Fantasyland to think I could beat him. That is what would have made me train my butt off. I have to say he didn't sound as intelligent as the magazines had portrayed. Could be the science and funny courses he took at university. I never did buy that meditation crap.

I rarely agree with Vince but in this picture he owns all the clowns on getbig including myself....excellent photo Mr Basile....

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2008, 12:39:30 PM »

havn't we all  ::)

vince anything else?
175lbs by 31st July

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »
I tried Dianabol on 3 occasions. I doubt I used even 10 bottles of 100 tablets during my career. The first time I used them I got stronger and a bit bigger, especially the pecs and bench pressing. I started training in January 1959 and didn't try any anabolic steroids until about March 1970. The Mr Canada was in May 1970. Lucky for me there was only one competitor from Ontario and Quebec; Philippe Alfani who was a bit smooth. No one really big came from Washington or Alaska for the Mr Pacific Northwest that I also won that night.

My health was much more important than any title or trophy so I didn't rely on Dianabol. I heard that Deca-durabolin was effective but I hate injections so wasn't interested in trying it. I considered using anabolic steroids to be cheating and still do. To fool around with insulin, etc., seems foolhardy to me. Especially when so many use animal products and unknown substances from goodness knows who is selling that gear.

I don't use supplements. I used a vitamin and mineral pill before competitions. That was all I used. No protein, etc. I keep an open mind about their effectiveness but prefer to get my nutrients from good food. I don't believe in junk food but there can be junk diets. Either a substance is a food or it is not. Mushrooms contain only trace vitamins and minerals but no other nutrient so that is the closest thing to being junk. A good filler for those trying to lose weight.

Weider put out a really yummy weight gain formula back in the 1970s. That was one I would recommend to lads who just can't get enough calories ingested. I don't think they make that one any more. Formula 101 or something. Made in Joe's lab!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2008, 04:55:18 PM »
That Mr Canada title was achieved by fraudulent means, by cheating, in your own words. Throw the trophy in the trash and burn all the pics. Forget all about this dark period in your life Vince!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2008, 02:47:48 AM »
Arnold was natural to  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2008, 05:13:15 AM »
Vince looked great but he ate hormones just like everyone else...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2011, 01:22:30 PM »
rip jimmy and jimmy  :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2011, 01:29:29 PM »
What I say is true or is based on truth. I was severely warned not to expose more goings on last year when my posts were censored and some official within the bodybuilding world posted that he had spoken to the "real" Jimmy Thomson and he had denied everything. It's amazing the lengths everyone went to considering I am just an old man who makes up stories isn't it ?  ;)

I really wish Serge Nubret would say more. He knows all about the weird goings on including the incident involving Franco squeezing on the schoolboy uniform which Danny Padilla would not wear in South Africa 1975 (which resulted in his disqualification from the competition). I can tell you this, Ben Weider was very disappointed because Franco had a rough stubbley face and didn't look like a schoolboy which took the fun out of it for Ben because he was looking forward to enjoying Danny's smooth face against his thighs. I can still remember Joe telling Ben to shut up and enjoy it,  "coom owan Bennn, it shooorley ain't theeat baad is it"  he muttered as he got friendly with Kenny Wallers ginger region. The bestiality setup involving Robbie and the Leopard is also true although I joked about it scratching his black ass so bad it resulted in his strange wiggling dance shown on the pumping Iron party scene.
Serge admits in his posts that Joe asked him to join himself and his transvestite prostitute friend for a threesome in Paris. He also mentions that it was the hetrosexual nature of the films he was in which infuriated the high powered Jewish homosexual fraternity which controls bodybuilding. I believe Serge is going to expose a lot in his book so perhaps thats why he is staying quiet right now.  Remember also that Matty Ferrigno abused Louie when he was a boy as Lou admitted in print after Mattie's death. Why therefore would I be afraid of two poofs when I offered to stick Lou's hearing aid up his pop's ass?
Jimmy Saville and John Paul Getty (world's richest man and complete bisexual deviant) were the financial driving force behind bodybuilding in the 1960's. Joe Weirdo and Ben (dover) were only the tip of the iceberg.   

http://list.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9909b&L=aejmc&P=1443

Chris Dickerson and his triplet brother went down (literally) big in the early 80's and the Mentzers with their traffic cop matching moustaches were no better. This is what led to Mike's madness.
Surely some of the old timers can back me up on some of this.

POSE IN PEACE BROTHER

Last Active:
March 26, 2011, 07:18:41 PM

Current Status:

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2011, 04:21:01 PM »
 :'( I love you jummy

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »
i love you will grant lol,

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2011, 05:19:30 PM »
Eccentric UK broadcaster Jimmy Savile dies at 84

LONDON (AP) — Veteran British broadcaster Jimmy Savile, a famously eccentric culture figure, has died at his home in northern England. He was 84.

Savile, known for his garish tracksuits, chunky gold jewelry and boundless enthusiasm for pop music and charity work, was the host of two long-running British television programs and claimed to have been a longtime confidant to Prince Charles and ex-Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

Rarely seen without his trademark large cigar, Savile had initially worked in a coal mine as a teenager before embracing music and built a national profile as a disc jockey — first in Britain's dance halls and later on radio, including the renowned Radio Luxembourg.

West Yorkshire Police confirmed that officers had been called Saturday to Savile's home in the city of Leeds, northern England, and said that there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death. The cause of Savile's death is not yet known.

Savile claimed have been the first DJ in the world to use two turntables — enabling continuous music to be played — inventing the techniques later embraced by modern dance music, and to have pioneered the use of record, rather than live bands, at nightclubs.

"History has it that I was the very, very first in the whole world" to organize a disco event, he told the BBC in May.

Bestowed with a knighthood for his charity fundraising, Savile was best known as the host of the BBC's "Top Of The Pops" weekly television pop music show, launching the program in 1964 and returning to present its final edition in 2006.

For almost 20 years from 1975, Savile also hosted the hugely popular series "Jim'll Fix It," in which the broadcaster responded to children's letters by arranging for their wishes to be realized.

Savile championed a host of good causes — frequently running marathons to raise money — and led work to collect 20 million pounds ($32 million) for the creation of a national spinal injuries center at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in southern England.

"He was a very energetic character," friend and fellow radio presenter David Hamilton told Britain's Sky News television. "But most of all, I remember him as just a totally flamboyant, over the top, larger than life character and as he was on the air, he was just the same off."

Savile never married and lived alone in his native Leeds, in northern England, reserving part of his home as shrine to his late mother.

His guarded, and sometime curious, private life was the subject of a much watched television documentary in 2000 by film maker Louis Theroux, son of author Paul Theroux.

a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2011, 06:10:27 PM »

Talk about delusions of grandeur...........you looked great Vince,but Zane would`ve buried you.

He won the Olympia on three occasions for Christs sake.

Next you`ll be saying you could have beaten Arnold or Oliva if the pissed you off and got you motivated.

RIP Jimmy S.  :(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2011, 06:18:53 PM »
Talk about delusions of grandeur...........you looked great Vince,but Zane would`ve buried you.

He won the Olympia on three occasions for Christs sake.

Next you`ll be saying you could have beaten Arnold or Oliva if the pissed you off and got you motivated.

RIP Jimmy S.  :(
I remember I asked an English relative about Jimmy Saville back in '09, given all the Getbig gay/pedo innuendo that Jimmy T floated about him back in the day. Relative actually met and spent time with said Saville and was most ebullient about him being a super bloke. Let's just say I was unconvinced.  :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2011, 06:31:46 PM »
I remember I asked an English relative about Jimmy Saville back in '09, given all the Getbig gay/pedo innuendo that Jimmy T floated about him back in the day. Relative actually met and spent time with said Saville and was most ebullient about him being a super bloke. Let's just say I was unconvinced.  :-\
He was a bit different to say the very least.
 :-X