Author Topic: Jimmy Thompson - most outlandish statements  (Read 55880 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: jIMMY tHOMPSON
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2011, 12:53:05 PM »
If you have nothing to hide, why did you lie about tren, and you say you don't advertise who you work for except here... lol, what is the point of that. You don't fuck guys except behind closed doors either right lol, you try to bring up who you work with every chance you get, you have plenty PLENTY to hide, which is why you try to twist the truth again. Liars are a funny bunch, my father is one, they don't have a firm grasp on reality in that they are convinced they can deceive people, they are convinced if they say x is y then x = y, but it isn't true, it's why they can't have long lastign genuine relationships, eventually people get tired of putting up with your ballonie

You're a child. Fin was NOTHING like the shit of today nor was it injectable and taking 3 pellets a day did nothing for me TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO. How in the fuck could I be hiding something if I said it? If you think I'm hiding something then it's up to you to prove it.....that being said PROVE IT and not with some photoshopped made up bullshit like this site is so famous for....PROVE IT!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2011, 12:54:29 PM »
Big deal, I also have game jerseys given to me by Mark Mcgwire, Tony Gonzalez and Christian Okoye. I have fight trunks given to my by Rampage, Kongo and Werdum. As well as bikini bottoms by Misty May Treanor and Angie Akers.....whats your point?
Depends on whether you view them as 'sports memorabilia,' or something else, altogether.  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2011, 12:55:11 PM »
you stopped hiding it when it suited you not to hide it, when you could use it to maintain the image of old school bber that u love to have, but before you pretended not to know wtf it is, and just like I predicted you call it fina instead of tren, when really it's tren

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2011, 01:08:14 PM »
LOL....it does matter troll. I was in g4p? hahahahaha. This is going to get good you faceless troll.

Haha, Jimmy Thompson is owning the Coach from beyond the grave ;D ;D

He also owned your little chum Moosejay into oblivion.

Jimmy was real. He was well known in Scotland and I saw him compete plenty of times. Always had a mischievous smile on his face probably waiting on the interweb to be invented so he could start exposing folk. ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2011, 01:09:13 PM »
he did have the smile, even in pictures I see it, I read his posts then looked at his pics and realized yup... that's him

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2011, 01:11:01 PM »
Jimmy Thompsons brother Arthur was the Godfather of the Scotish mafia, most dangerous gangster ever in the UK, forget the Adams etc

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #131 on: October 30, 2011, 01:14:42 PM »
Jimmy Thompsons brother Arthur was the Godfather of the Scotish mafia, most dangerous gangster ever in the UK, forget the Adams etc
Thought it was Big Ger Cafferty?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 30, 2011, 01:29:28 PM »

Jimmy was real. He was well known in Scotland and I saw him compete plenty of times. Always had a mischievous smile on his face probably waiting on the interweb to be invented so he could start exposing folk. ;D

;D ;D 8)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #133 on: October 30, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
Oh brother, more JimmyThompson bullshit from beyond his supposed "grave". Newflash, folks, that was gimmick and the pictures of "James Thompson" are just pictures of some bber named James Thompson...nothing to do with our resident "Ex-Blackwatch" getbig gimmick.

Give it a rest.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #134 on: October 30, 2011, 02:08:48 PM »
A gift for Jimmy up in heaven

More of her, less about Jimmy In The Closet...

Ever notice that he almost never lit the cig? Just had it in his mouth---phallic symbol anyone? Or a substitute for sucking his thumb, which could be a substitute for sucking on mommy's teat, a true momma's boy.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2011, 03:23:44 PM »
LOL....it does matter troll. I was in g4p? hahahahaha. This is going to get good you faceless troll.
It's only g4p "if" you are getting payed to do it  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2011, 03:29:17 PM »

I'm alive and well, he's dead as a doornail. Who's the one who got owned again?

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Jimmy Thompson - most outlandish statements
« Reply #137 on: October 30, 2011, 03:33:13 PM »
^^^ check out mr class 2011, do you have a victory speech for us to go with your trophy?

Feizai

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2011, 11:47:13 PM »
Jimmy was real. He was well known in Scotland and I saw him compete plenty of times. Always had a mischievous smile on his face probably waiting on the interweb to be invented so he could start exposing folk.
 ;D ;D 8)

Unfortunately, his stories weren't always real.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=50894.msg3707950#msg3707950

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2011, 12:03:29 AM »
Jimmy had said that Robbie was with a Cheetah, then it was a Leopard, he uses both interchangably...I don't think he could get his story straight...if he were alive, it might be a Clouded Leopard next, or a Jaguar...as long as it was a spotted cat.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2011, 07:07:24 AM »
I'm alive and well, he's dead as a doornail. Who's the one who got owned again?

You are a disgusting human being. A man is dead and you mock him.
And you call yourself a christian.

I guess you are a born again christian. One who took drugs and took the parts of men unto your orrifice in the ways of buggery in the sure and certain hope of plastic trophies.

I hope you meet Jimmy in the after life and his ghostly pliers are used for eternal retribution.
Amen

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2011, 08:25:17 AM »
You are a disgusting human being. A man is dead and you mock him.
And you call yourself a christian.

I guess you are a born again christian. One who took drugs and took the parts of men unto your orrifice in the ways of buggery in the sure and certain hope of plastic trophies.

I hope you meet Jimmy in the after life and his ghostly pliers are used for eternal retribution.
Amen

Ok "Big Al". Gotta love how the Christian always gets thrown up and the lies keep coming. Sorry, "Jimmy" gets no respect from me and neither does anyone else who consistently slanders other people, that goes for you as well. They don't deserve respect as the constant lies are a reflection of his, yours and anyone else's integrity.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2012, 12:55:42 PM »
I believe he tried d-bol. Not much though.

Some o' dat Deke Duraboluskan

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2012, 02:22:25 PM »
It's funny reading back over this thread from 4 years ago in which Jimmy Thomson mentions that Jimmy Saville is an old pervert. Now 4 months after Saville's death it is all starting to come out about Saville's perversions involving children, necrophillia etc. Saville worked as a night porter at a hospital for free to "help out".  Today I was reading accusations that he actually worked in the morgue and spent the nights feeling up the bodies :o

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2012, 03:27:18 PM »
It's funny reading back over this thread from 4 years ago in which Jimmy Thomson mentions that Jimmy Saville is an old pervert. Now 4 months after Saville's death it is all starting to come out about Saville's perversions involving children, necrophillia etc. Saville worked as a night porter at a hospital for free to "help out".  Today I was reading accusations that he actually worked in the morgue and spent the nights feeling up the bodies :o

Jimmy knew his shit!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2012, 04:26:51 PM »
I GUARANTEE the shit he said about Bill Pearl was pulled out of his ass. Maybe the dude had a vendetta against Bill, the industry or whatever. But this guy out right lied.

So what your saying is Bill Pearl was a giver and NOT a taker.

I can see why you'd be pissed.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »

It's funny reading back over this thread from 4 years ago in which Jimmy Thomson mentions that Jimmy Saville is an old pervert. Now 4 months after Saville's death it is all starting to come out about Saville's perversions involving children, necrophillia etc. Saville worked as a night porter at a hospital for free to "help out".  Today I was reading accusations that he actually worked in the morgue and spent the nights feeling up the bodies

Jimmy knew his shit!

Haha, I just wish Jimmy Thomson was around to see his predictions about Jimmy Saville come true over the past few days.
Arnold and the Weider empire are in serious trouble is Savile kept memoirs of their activities and they come out in the investigation. :D :D :D

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »
JT was great. Hell of a thread.  ;D

His post history and snarks are hilarious: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=5960;sa=showPosts;start=225

"The guy wearing his little brother's jacket is indeed Harold Poole."  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2012, 02:53:28 PM »
Jimmy was a legend. Everything he said was true especially about that little closet homo Coach.

Jimmy is very much missed here, PIP.
Trans Milkshake.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2012, 02:54:31 PM »
Jimmy was a legend. Everything he said was true especially about that little closet homo Coach.

Jimmy is very much missed here, PIP.

Jimmy Savile?