Author Topic: BCAA supplements  (Read 10815 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: BCAA suppliments
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2008, 07:30:19 PM »
Please stay on topic.
:

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2008, 07:56:09 PM »
Please stay on topic.

BCAA's at high doses can cause dysthymia, due to lower tryptophan conversion in the brain during exercise.

no need to go super high,Leucine is the horse to the cart of the three.

if i post some relevant info, can i still pick on candidate? :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2008, 08:25:26 PM »
low self esteem i would imagine. you did make a big turnaround congrats doesnt change the fact that you should never touch a drug in your life.

hes last name was freud not sigmund, so its Mr freud. Another savage owning.

oh okay yeah i didnt know what his name was ::)

its not like i havent taken psych 101..   it is a requirement you know..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »
BCAA's at high doses can cause dysthymia, due to lower tryptophan conversion in the brain during exercise.

no need to go super high,Leucine is the horse to the cart of the three.

if i post some relevant info, can i still pick on candidate? :D
bcaa's are needed around the workout because when you contact during heavy exericeses your body is using glycogen,  a small amount of fats, and its breaking down bcaa's for fuel. in order to prevent the breakdown of muscle proteins while working out, you need to take in the bcaa's.   

there you go..some relevant basic info...as much as ANYONE needs to know when it comes to supplementing and bodybuilding.

of course, leucine is a potent stimluant of protein synthesis and it also posess SOME fat burning effects.. but leucine is super expensive on its own, making it not a very legit supp because hardly anybody is willing to pay that price..

(maybe i dont kow as much as i THINK i do..btu i DO kow the basics..whether you believe it or not)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2008, 08:39:43 PM »
bcaa's are needed around the workout because when you contact during heavy exericeses your body is using glycogen,  a small amount of fats, and its breaking down bcaa's for fuel. in order to prevent the breakdown of muscle proteins while working out, you need to take in the bcaa's.   

there you go..some relevant basic info...as much as ANYONE needs to know when it comes to supplementing and bodybuilding.

of course, leucine is a potent stimluant of protein synthesis and it also posess SOME fat burning effects.. but leucine is super expensive on its own, making it not a very legit supp because hardly anybody is willing to pay that price..

(maybe i dont kow as much as i THINK i do..btu i DO kow the basics..whether you believe it or not)

I wouldnt call that basic ::) its pretty much first sentence on the bottle of xtend.

i was going to rip on you but i proved my point and i really dont want to pick your posts apart anymore. Just try and be a little more humble and look to learn. Your posts come off as arrogant for some reason and you have rubbed people the wrong way, perhaps because you have always insisted you looked great when you didnt, or that you know this or that and you dont. Example, our discussion on CLA, i proved you wrong on every point but you wouldnt admit it and continued to call me a dumbass etc looking for further ways to avoid admitting you havent read all that much on the topic.

Ill leave you alone from here on out. By the way i dont have a degree in biochem, its actually psychology/neuro, im learning nutrition/biochem at the med school i attend, so im a layman as well. ;D in terms of biochem, most degree holders would know more then me, so im not really educated per se in this shit.

kukacomone

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2008, 12:46:57 PM »

how high?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2008, 05:34:36 PM »
15-20 grams.

response is certainly more pronounced in those with a propensity towards depression. the lower serotonin levels caused by bcaas is why you dont feel as sluggish after training when you use them

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2008, 06:34:04 PM »
15-20 grams.

response is certainly more pronounced in those with a propensity towards depression.
the lower serotonin levels caused by bcaas is why you dont feel as sluggish after training when you use them
thats the doseage i use and i am predisposed to depression..   never had any problems..

kukacomone

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2008, 08:15:20 AM »
Neither do I. I am cutting and take in all 30g bcaa before/during/after workout.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2008, 01:17:55 PM »
Neither do I. I am cutting and take in all 30g bcaa before/during/after workout.
i think thats very smart thing to do. do you go 10/10/10 ? i tend to go around 10/5/5..  im not cutting and i have other nutrients entering my blood stream or else i would go higher

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2008, 06:33:11 PM »
thats the doseage i use and i am predisposed to depression..   never had any problems..

N=1 means nothing.

first off your on drugs, test=anti depressant, and eppies etc...

it can cause depression, or low mood. It wont always, it is one of the negatives.

kukacomone

• Getbig II
Re: BCAA supplements
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2008, 09:53:45 AM »
Aproxx.