Author Topic: Why doesn't Team U winner , take his pro card and then make formal complaint?  (Read 6361 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Chick, why won't you answer my question about how often are pros actually tested?

Can't answer what I don't know...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
What's not to know, who in the Pros has been drug tested in the last 5 years??We know the answer so just get the Drug Rule DELETED from the RULES.Simple. ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Chick your a Good Guy and I don't give a Fuk but FFS get that shit Drug Rule deleted from the rule book.It's a Fukin Joke just as you made one with your last post.

Bro...I got news for you...no one cares, The athletes don't want testing, neither does the federation, nor the fans....so why the big push to have the rule enforced?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
What's not to know, who in the Pros has been drug tested in the last 5 years??We know the answer so just get the Drug Rule DELETED from the RULES.Simple. ::)

Delete it, don't delete it....if they're not enforcing it...who cares??

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Can't answer what I don't know...

Thanks anyway.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Because it's STILL a Fukin Rule and if some want to abuse power they test who they want and not the Fukin winner. ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Because it's STILL a Fukin Rule and if some want to abuse power they test who they want and not the Fukin winner. ::)

Not likely....they would have a huge fight on their hands if anything blatent was done like that...and it doesn't do the federation any good anyway.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
OK we all agree there is no such thing as Drug testing Pros. Again my question WHY HAVE THE FUKIN RULE???????????.You know with that last post any Pro tested positive could use that as defence as it's not an IFBB concern as stated by you.You are a great rep.Gotta give it to you Bob you know your stuff nice work. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
That is where the selective enforcing of rules comes into play Chikc, you know like suspending someone for posing in his underwear for a rival federation, but not even checking if any of the top guys are doing drugs.....

Both in the rules......only one is enforced.

Why,Chick, why? :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.

I think people care because it looks to some as if the IFBB is picking & choosing when & what rules to enforce.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
That is where the selective enforcing of rules comes into play Chikc, you know like suspending someone for posing in his underwear for a rival federation, but not even checking if any of the top guys are doing drugs.....

Both in the rules......only one is enforced.

Why,Chick, why? :'(

So...who else was NOT suspended for competing in a rival federation?

Anyone who has ever stepped on a rival fed stage, has been suspended from the IFBB...

So where is your selective enforcement??

chaos

• Getbig V
So...who else was NOT suspended for competing in a rival federation?

Anyone who has ever stepped on a rival fed stage, has been suspended from the IFBB...

So where is your selective enforcement??
Oh geeez ::)

Your masters, the IFBB, selected to enforce the "no compete" rule, and they select to NOT enforce the no drugs rule....

Do you need me to write it in crayon?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Bob selective is when they the IFBB BAN a guy for competing in a non sanction event Why because it's in the RULES then not doing Drug testing when that also is in the RULES now Bob that my friend is called selective.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

Your masters, the IFBB, selected to enforce the "no compete" rule, and they select to NOT enforce the no drugs rule....

What the hell are you talking about? Yes, spell it out in crayon, because no one can understand you.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Bob selective is when they the IFBB BAN a guy for competing in a non sanction event Why because it's in the RULES then not doing Drug testing when that also is in the RULES now Bob that my friend is called selective.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

They do it EQUALLY for all....EVERYONE  who has ever gone elsewhere while being an IFBB member has been suspended.

If they choose to not drug test, then obviously, no one is getting tested....EQUALLY.

There are lots of rules that are in place to cover their ass...not too tough to figure out.

chaos

• Getbig V
What the hell are you talking about? Yes, spell it out in crayon, because no one can understand you.
hahahaha This is why you get labeled an IFBB stooge Chick! You are whining in another thread about Vince Basile not answering your question, well, you are not dumb, Chick, you know what I'm talking about.

So does this guy...........

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Howie this is you 55435th thread on the same topic in the last month. You are getting repetitive.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
hahahaha This is why you get labeled an IFBB stooge Chick! You are whining in another thread about Vince Basile not answering your question, well, you are not dumb, Chick, you know what I'm talking about.

So does this guy...........

I asked you to spell it out....you can't or you won't...which is it?

The only one looking like a stooge here is you so far...

chaos

• Getbig V

I asked you to spell it out....you can't or you won't...which is it?

The only one looking like a stooge here is you so far...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
E

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

Jesus Christ ! He actually followed up on it ! LOL !  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
danielson, Teh Iron Sancho.........do you guys get it, or am I not conveying my message?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
danielson, Teh Iron Sancho.........do you guys get it, or am I not conveying my message?

Uhhh ... your message is still a little unclear to me ... could you, perhaps, fingerpaint it out for me ?  :D

chaos

• Getbig V

Uhhh ... your message is still a little unclear to me ... could you, perhaps, fingerpaint it out for me ?  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
They don't enforce for the same reason the NFL doesn't enforce it...it would destroy the NFL just as it would the IFBB. Leagues like the NFL have as much drug use as the IFBB, more if you take into account there are far more individuals.

Granted, the NFL, just like the MLB does have to give up the sacrificial lamb now and then due to such a huge spotlight, but that does not change facts.

The other big difference, and this is why it stands out so much in the IFBB rather then the NFL. When you have guys who are conditioned down to the bone, things simply look freakier and stand out more. Every foot ball player is using the same drugs, they're just not "in shape" as far as BB standards go.

Anyone who doesn't believe this, please use your brain for 2 seconds and come to reality. You don't have 350lb linemen running 4.6 40's who are natural, you don't have RB's who are 240lbs at 5'7" running even faster without drug use...lots of drug use.

Howie, one quick comment on what you said about it taking away from hard work...how so? This is one of the things that eeks me about the "natural militia" more then anything. Work is work, drugs or no drugs. I've said this on here many times, performance enhancing drugs are not there to make things a cake walk, they're there to help you do what you already do, just a little bit better.