Author Topic: Nightmare scenario for the IFBB  (Read 26904 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Nightmare scenario for the IFBB
« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2008, 08:41:35 AM »
Bob, why don't you come clean and tell everyone what the real deal is? Pro bodybuilding is a butt-kissing enterprise. What everyone learns, eventually, is to not rock the boat. That is why no one wants to be athletes rep and why few attend meetings or come on line to voice an opinion. Anyone who is outspoken gets put down in contests or booted out. The others don't say a word because they all move up a notch if someone is banned or suspended. The rule has always been to not upset the IFFB people or the judges. Seems to me even the athletes rep position is a conflict and diminishes any athlete who does that job. Retired guys like yourself are probably oblivious to what is going on.

Shit...isn't everthing today about being an ass kisser?

What do you see in the corporate world if someone isn't an ass kisser?  They are fired for not being a team player. 

There's a difference between doing what's expected of you, being a man, using tact........

verses going against the grain.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #201 on: April 09, 2008, 08:41:47 AM »
Why would Milos be suspended for making allegations.  Other pros and probably judges make allegations of other pros using synthol, steroids yet none of them have proven it.  How come they don't get suspended. 

He wasn't....he was suspended for making a verbal attack on a IFBB official (allegations are one thing, defametory comments, slander, etc are another) It was PROOF of his allegations he was unable to produce that sealed the deal.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #202 on: April 09, 2008, 08:46:27 AM »
He wasn't....he was suspended for making a verbal attack on a IFBB official (allegations are one thing, defametory comments, slander, etc are another) It was PROOF of his allegations he was unable to produce that sealed the deal.

So after 20+ years as a pro and competing in more contests than anyone else and helping the IFBB for all those years, some verbal rants against an IFBB official gets him suspended.  Man you guys are tough.  No loyalty to the people who have actually done good for BB.  Must have really hit a nerve on this judge for him to cry so much and the IFBB to do such drastic punishment.  It's not like he burnt some girl up, or fucks fruit, or gets busted and goes to jail form drug dealing, he actually said some bad things about a judge.  Why didn't the IFBB just send him to prison and fine him $1 million. ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2008, 08:52:41 AM »
So after 20+ years as a pro and competing in more contests than anyone else and helping the IFBB for all those years, some verbal rants against an IFBB official gets him suspended.  Man you guys are tough.  No loyalty to the people who have actually done good for BB.  Must have really hit a nerve on this judge for him to cry so much and the IFBB to do such drastic punishment.  It's not like he burnt some girl up, or fucks fruit, or gets busted and goes to jail form drug dealing, he actually said some bad things about a judge.  Why didn't the IFBB just send him to prison and fine him $1 million. ::)

Milos was never suspended (to my knowledge) in those 20+ years...and he was one of the most outspoken BBers, never afraid to speak his mind (same goes for Shawn and myself)...there is a way to do things properly, and through the proper channels, and achieve what you're looking to do. I'm sure Milos would have done things a bit differently looking back at what it achieved.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2008, 08:56:24 AM »
Chick said

I thought it was proven that this official was selling "titles" to the highest payer?

Milos wrote a whole thread exposing this injustice....why hasnt Milos been reinstated?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #205 on: April 09, 2008, 08:57:42 AM »

Milos did make a lot of accusations and very specific ones at that. He shouldn't have gotten so in depth with his arguement without having some solid proof to back it up. Don't get me wrong I like Milos and he could very well be right about everything he said but the truth is he has nothing solid to back it up.
I

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: April 09, 2008, 09:06:09 AM »
A thread exposing Paul Chua:

Hi all,

This might be old news for you, but it is time that we blow the cover off the biggest IFBB cover-up of the Decade!

It is with utter dismay that I have learnt from the ABBF website, that Milos Sarcev has been suspended by the IFBB for one year over his allegations of contest fixing by Paul Chua, the Sec. Gen. of the ABBF.

In my respectful view, this decision is viewed in Asia as chalking one up for injustice. With due respect, the IFBB Pro League Disciplinary Committee has committed a grave travesty against Sarcev and Asian Bodybuilding as they have crucified Sarcev without due inquiry into the matter (into the facts and merits of the case) - choosing instead to throw the book and discipline Milos on a technicality (for talking to the media and not going through the proper IFBB channels)

For your information, Mr. Sarcev is a very brave man in facing up to this man who has systematically raped and pillaged Asian bodybuilding for the past few decades. Every allegation that Sarcev has made is true!

Mr. Chua sells bodybuilding titles in Asia to the highest bidder for as high as US$100,000.00! (eg. in the Asian Games) He uses the power of his office as IFBB Vice President to devastating effect, suspending athletes/officials and even entire affiliate committees when faced with exposure.

For your information Mr. Chua was charged in Court by the Singapore Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau in the mid-eighties for pocketing the Financial Grants of 2 Singapore bodybuilders, JoJo Sinclair and Azman Abdullah. This wily man managed after 3 years of on and off-court appearances to get the complainants to withdraw charges, ostensibly through restitution plus a promise of titles.

He hand picks crooked or compliant judges who are in cahoots with him to ensure that the winner will be the one who greases his palm. So rotten is the ABBF that virtually every affiliated country has had officials changed at his behest and his corrupt tentacles spreads far and wide.

In fact, we in Asia are so powerless to stop this dishonest man that we have to turn to registering a website called www.ArrestPaulChua.com to collect and collate evidence so that Paul Chua can be put where crooks like him belong - in the slammer! The website is up and running. In this day and age of the internet, Paul Chua cannot hide behind the cloak of his office for long! I'm pleased to forward herewith the initial website content draft. A Hall of Infamy section is included in the website, reserved for those who abet and condone Paul Chua's criminal activities!

The obscene haste with which Milos's Disciplinary Proceedings and Appeal was disposed off by the IFBB was a sham from the get-go! Paul Chua is able to carry out his evil, diabolical and inquisitorial schemes and behave with such impunity, because unfortunately the whole IFBB machinery, as it currently stands, is geared towards allowing him to do so, supporting perhaps inadvertently, his delusions of omnipotence! I call on the IFBB Pro League to at least determine the veracity of this vile rape against Asian bodybuilding!

As a matter of interest, Paul Chua holds the Asian franchise for Weider products. Is that why action has been taken against the complainant and not the perpetrator of the crime. It may be a freudian slip, but both the ABBF and SBBF (both controlled by Paul Chua) websites are registered as dot biz. It seems to me that bodybuilding is more than just a sport to Paul Chua. He's never lifted a dumbell in his life, let alone train! He's only in it for the money and the opportunity to make a killing, come contest season. Everything that he touches involves money and his dirty fingerprints can be found all over the train wreck that is Asian bodybuilding!

Finally, do remember that in this age of the internet, nothing can remain covered up for long.... The FBI (if any money from Paul Chua's ill-gotten gains is traced up to the higher offices in the IFBB) and the Singapore Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (where Paul Chua commits most of his crimes as that is where the ABBF Secretariat is located) as well as the mainstream media will definitely be hearing from us!

Regards,

Frankie Dee aka Frank D Law
Chairman of Executive Committee
www.arrestpaulchua.com
Hong Kong

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: April 09, 2008, 09:08:00 AM »
Chick said
I thought it was proven that this official was selling "titles" to the highest payer?

Milos wrote a whole thread exposing this injustice....why hasnt Milos been reinstated?

You thought wrong..

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: April 09, 2008, 09:08:56 AM »
Im sorry Chick.... I guess many of us are ill informed...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 09, 2008, 09:19:04 AM »
Im sorry Chick.... I guess many of us are ill informed...

Posting accusations from someone certainly does not constitute "proof" of anything.....

Just stating the obvious (or so I thought)...I don't know this Paul Chua guy from a bag of beans, and certainly am not familiar with IFBB amateur/ asia and what goes on there...

What I do know, is there is a way to bring attention to something AND stay within the guidelines of protocol...

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: April 09, 2008, 09:19:42 AM »
the ifbb commitee chose not to re-instate Lee even after he served his suspension time for competing in the PDI.
his many outspoken comments about the IFBB contributed to this, according to you (at least at the time). Are you now changing your story?

Milos complaining about Paul Chua corruption had little to do with the actual suspension.
He was suspended for not kissing the IFBB's ass i.e. written apology.

its amazing how an ifbb official can twist the truth just to make the ifbb look somewhat credible.

Lee was suspended for a year..initially. The suspension lapsed his then current menbership. He was offered a chance to come back during his 1 year suspension period...he refused the offer.

Lee was suspended for competing for a non-sanctioned federation...not for being outspoken, which he's done plenty of times beffore, and never supended.

Milos was suspended for allegations against an official, without proof of such. He was given 3 chances to provide such proof, he failed to deliver, and was subsequently suspende. Milos had made many comments over the years, never suspended for any of them..

As usual...keep showing your ignorance.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: April 09, 2008, 09:22:16 AM »
Q - whats the going rate for a press pass at an IFBB event?

A - completely submissive behaviour towards the IFBB

I think accusing someone was the problem, without the proof.

Vince, you continue to attack, while Bob continues to give you rational explanatins and debates.  Once again, the arguement on Lee was debated over hundreds of threads. Lee now has a good chance to come back into the IFBB. Meeting is at the Olympia. Simple as that.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 09, 2008, 09:23:30 AM »
the ifbb commitee chose not to re-instate Lee even after he served his suspension time for competing in the PDI.
his many outspoken comments about the IFBB contributed to this, according to you (at least at the time). Are you now changing your story?

Milos complaining about Paul Chua corruption had little to do with the actual suspension.
He was suspended for not kissing the IFBB's ass i.e. written apology.

its amazing how an ifbb official can twist the truth just to make the ifbb look somewhat credible.

Comprehension is a problem for you, isn't it?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: April 09, 2008, 09:32:43 AM »
not getting owned on a message board is apparently one of yours

Comprehension is a problem for you, isn't it?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2008, 09:34:22 AM »
not getting owned on a message board is apparently one of yours

Good comeback....especially from a guy who cant understand wht he reads and keeps asking the same questions over and over...

The only person you've "owned" is yourself...everytime you post.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2008, 09:36:10 AM »
Good comeback....especially from a guy who cant understand wht he reads and keeps asking the same questions over and over...

Can you believe people like him have a right to vote ;D
I

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2008, 09:36:46 AM »

Can you believe people like him have a right to vote ;D

He's got a few years to go before he's old enough...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2008, 09:38:34 AM »
He's got a few years to go before he's old enough...

For the love of God I pray you're right.

Maybe he will get hit by a bus before then ;)
I

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2008, 09:50:01 AM »
The IFBB and NPC are one of many organizations for Bodybuilding. Bodybuilders have options in terms of drug test, criteria of judging etc , in various organizations. If you don't like the polices, the drug test, you are welcome to compete in a different organization or start your own. The NPC and IFBB are the most recognized organizations pure and simple for their success. The point that many make about the ability to compete in different organizations is complete lack of sense of reality. No you can not work for Honda and Ford or NBA and the European league....you must choose and they may not accept you back that is just that way life is....

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2008, 09:55:08 AM »
The IFBB and NPC are one of many organizations for Bodybuilding. Bodybuilders have options in terms of drug test, criteria of judging etc , in various organizations. If you don't like the polices, the drug test, you are welcome to compete in a different organization or start your own. The NPC and IFBB are the most recognized organizations pure and simple for their success. The point that many make about the ability to compete in different organizations is complete lack of sense of reality. No you can not work for Honda and Ford or NBA and the European league....you must choose and they may not accept you back that is just that way life is....

Too bad Basile is to senile to realize this. I never understood why so many bitch when they can leave and go do something else whenever they feel like it. I mean it's not like things just got this way in the past few years, BBers have always struggled to get by and have always needed to use drugs to be anywhere near the top in the I.F.B.B..
I

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: April 09, 2008, 01:41:57 PM »
the only question that I've asked you is if your IFBB position is another "lifetime entitlement", to which you refused to answer.

the rest of my posts directed towards you, have merely pointed how laughable your politically correct versions of the truth can be.

E.g. - Lee/Milos weren't suspended for being outspoken.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: April 09, 2008, 03:26:20 PM »
the only question that I've asked you is if your IFBB position is another "lifetime entitlement", to which you refused to answer.

the rest of my posts directed towards you, have merely pointed how laughable your politically correct versions of the truth can be.

E.g. - Lee/Milos weren't suspended for being outspoken.

I didn't refuse to answer it, I didn't see it...no, it's not a lifetime entitlement.

You can point out all you like, you're wrong, plain and simple....I have the facts to back it up...you have nothing but bullshit.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2008, 04:37:30 PM »
Bob do ever read the IFBB Pro Rules It states in the rules you can be suspended if you bring discredit to the IFBB or if you talk inappropriately about other Pros.Isn't that the same as speaking your mind = suspension.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #223 on: April 09, 2008, 05:28:08 PM »
Posting accusations from someone certainly does not constitute "proof" of anything.....

Ah, Bob, takes note of a principle in the philosophy of science. Does this statement apply to your allegations and putdowns of others?

Bob brings discredit to himself, the IFBB, and bodybuilding every time he defends them on discussion boards. Hard to believe anyone could achieve that but tactless Bob is gifted.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: April 09, 2008, 05:43:54 PM »
Ah, Bob, takes note of a principle in the philosophy of science. Does this statement apply to your allegations and putdowns of others?

Bob brings discredit to himself, the IFBB, and bodybuilding every time he defends them on discussion boards. Hard to believe anyone could achieve that but tactless Bob is gifted.

Vince,

It's two different kinds of people in this world....The ones like you that only criticized and see problems and other that try to find solutions. A 7 year old could walk in any business and point out problems ...but it takes a different kind of person to find solutions and actually implement them ...well we all can see which category you fall....just keep it up!!!