Author Topic: Thugs attack a guy over a parking spot  (Read 16467 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Thugs attack a guy over a parking spot
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »
Typical idiot mentality, usually reserved for the poorer folk..

Everyone here at getbig is rich.  We don't understand the language of people with short money*

(Name the rapper)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2008, 07:44:42 PM »
The funny thing is, the guy who was a badass and started the argument over the parking space, will wake up tomorrow and still be a failure in life. ;)  But yeah, he got the parking space. ::)
People like this seem so frustrated with their shitty existence, they'll use any reason to try and fight someone.  Typical idiot mentality, usually reserved for the poorer folk..shocking I know, with the gene pool so rich in these areas. :-\

Exactly.  This is typical African tribal behavior out of control.  We've spoiled the black race in the USA for so long and allowed them to live a fantasy land of false superiority and this is the end result. 

The tribal mentality is very obvious.  This is why they are so worried about clothes and shoes...because in a tribe a man only has what is on his back (or close to it).  Beating a man who is much, much smaller than yourself is also typical.  Rarely will they attack someone larger unless, like a pack of hyenias ;), they outnumber the larger person.  haha, so bad yet so unwilling to take punishment from an equal sized opponent!

The street talk and blustering is also important in tribes and in the animal world.  Snarling, baring the teeth....all exactly like an animal would do before attacking.  Now, they can act right but as I've said before, it isn't going to happen in the USA with the current line of thinking.  Also, it is about 10 times harder for a black man to act civilized if he tastes of the "wild side".  Much like a tame wolf who one days tastes blood for the first time and reverts to a savage beast.

Love the part were he smashes the back glass out!  Hahahahahaha

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »
Fcuking Savages. >:(
\

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2008, 07:52:44 PM »
Fcuking Savages. >:(

Absolutely.

Fucking animals.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2008, 08:02:30 PM »
I got a friend, total MMA fighter (for real, no TapOut fake shit here) that is on more shit than the CIBA factory produced. He's sitting in his car during Xmas time this past year, waiting for his parking spot. The spot is vacated and some homie drives around my friend and steals the spot. My friend calmly gets out, asks why he took his spot, and the ever so intelligent driver mouths off something like "it's mine now fucker." My friend, Jack, says to himself "hell no!" walks up to the guy and breaks his arm at the elbow. Throws two or three punches to the passenger knocking him out cold on the pavement, then proceeds to watch the third and final guy run away. Not so tough anymore, eh guys? After all that, Jack, didn't want to shop anymore so he got in his car and went home.

I missed the part where the passenger deserved to be knocked out cold?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2008, 08:07:57 PM »
I missed the part where the passenger deserved to be knocked out cold?

It's a make-believe story for entertainment purposes only.  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »
"Yo!  That nigah hit the X5 son!"
Have to hand it to that little beener.  He got his ass handed to him, but said fuck it, then smashed the guys back window..haha  Then proceeded to take another beating.
N

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2008, 11:29:28 PM »
Fuck Yoouuuu! Fuck Yooouu! Fuck you tooooo! LOL ;D!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2008, 11:44:18 PM »
the boondocks were call this a "guy moment" ;D
he should have moved, then break the x5 glass ;)
A

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »
In FL, the moment his hand crossed that window, you can legally dispense of his bitch ass.

you definitely try to avoid it.  He should have driven away and just labeled it an unsafe, uncontrollable situation he didn't belong in. 

You must be in South Fla. 240.  Here in North Central Fla. It wouldn't have happened.  To many necks with gunracks in the windows of their trucks. ;D  They don't venture out of their "hood" at night.  Some are gonna say why don't you go into their hood at night?  Don't bother, I wouldn't go their during the day, theres nothing there.  Here, The cops pull white people over for driving in the ghettos at night cause the assume they must be buying drugs. 
\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2008, 12:13:41 AM »
You must be in South Fla. 240.  Here in North Central Fla. It wouldn't have happened.  To many necks with gunracks in the windows of their trucks. ;D  They don't venture out of their "hood" at night.  Some are gonna say why don't you go into their hood at night?  Don't bother, I wouldn't go their during the day, theres nothing there.  Here, The cops pull white people over for driving in the ghettos at night cause the assume they must be buying drugs. 
yeah here in texas someone would have gotten shot :-\
A

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2008, 12:20:22 AM »
I blame the driver

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2008, 12:44:45 AM »
I blame the driver

Of course you would. ::)
\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2008, 03:58:38 AM »
that big black guy is a bully plain and simple

with his posse backing him up against a guy he outweighs by a hundred pounds

never see cu nts like that fighting one on one against someone their own size
T

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2008, 04:44:46 AM »
Everyone here at getbig is rich.  We don't understand the language of people with short money*

(Name the rapper)

lol...

that's Mase, "feels so good" yo!

"ni$$a please...I"m the macaroni with cheese"  ;)
just not good enough

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2008, 05:03:23 AM »
yeah here in texas someone would have gotten shot

That's right! Don't mess with Texas.  ;)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2008, 05:17:21 AM »
There's nothing remotely manly about the average black American. Poseurs, is all they are. Beating up someone way smaller than you is almost as pitiful as beating up an old granny and steal her purse.

I bet none of these poseurs is capable to spear down a deer, let alone an adult lion, like the proud members of the Masai tribes used to do:

http://www.maasai-association.org/lion.html

Thugs, oh brother.   ::)

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2008, 05:31:02 AM »
I have many friends who are black, and none of them would behave this way.  This guy is a thug, plain and simple.  He does not represent the black race no more than any white thug would his race.  It's truly sad that people will see a video like this and then treat/believe that all blacks are like this.  Bottom-line:  There are good and bad folks in every race.  This sap is an example of a black who has gone wrong. 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2008, 05:42:19 AM »
I have many friends who are black, and none of them would behave this way.  This guy is a thug, plain and simple.  He does not represent the black race no more than any white thug would his race.  It's truly sad that people will see a video like this and then treat/believe that all blacks are like this.  Bottom-line:  There are good and bad folks in every race.  This sap is an example of a black who has gone wrong. 

Calm down, it's just getbig.

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2008, 05:57:06 AM »
Calm down, it's just getbig.

I'll assure you that I'm quite calm.  I'm a newbie by post count, but I know how getbig works. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2008, 06:10:51 AM »
Translation:

Thug 1: Unga Bunga dis be my space near da watering hole

Thug 2: Unga Bunga me no move.

Thug 1: Unga Bunga me kill you.
O

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2008, 06:39:32 AM »
That reminds me of the time I was living in California with my wife in 1975 and I drove into a parking space in a 7 11. This big fat ugly NigNog put his face through my window and told me to pay him $10 or leave "his" space. There were around 10 of these monkeys all laughing at me and calling me honkey fucker. I pulled out both my pairs of pliers and attached one to his fat lower lip and one to his nose right between his giant gorilla nostrils. I told my wife to select reverse for me and moved backwards at 5mph. The wife operated the steering wheel and I accelerated slowly up to around 12mph before the fat fucka couldn't keep up and he fell on his face resulting in him ripping off his lower lip and most of his nostrils which I kept firmly gripped in my pliers. I saw him and his buddies a few weeks later and with his much reduced lip and nose size he was now known as Honkey face. Believe it or not he actually thanked me for improving his looks.  ;D
Master of the Masters.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2008, 07:09:10 AM »
only pedophiles and rapists deserve beatings like that... at least that little guy took out that tugs window before he got destroyed
I would have either done one of two things had I seen that or been that little guy that smashed the window:
1st choice, call 911 or the local sheriff ,which respond quickly if you know the direct number to the main sheiff office for that county.
2nd choice - back out like they "demanded" and then quickly run over the guys foot , and peal out. 8)
Of course had then been in a state like Ga, FLA or Texas, the victim would be some guy with a 38 revolver ( concelaed carry) and taken care of business right then.

On a serious note, if that had been me , I would have clamly backed out of the spot as they "asked" and only pulled my 38 revolver had I been in real danger.It is NOT worth any conflict ,over a praking spot. There are smarter ways to deal wit thugs gathered in a public place, and they won't even know you called the cops.
 I would immediatly contact the law and inform them a threat was made and that criminals were gathered at this store. If nothing esle the cops would come and shake them down.
If they had any drugs or illegal  guns on them, they would get busted and I would be home geting a glimpse of the bust on the state wide news hehehe. Most of these thugs may be "tough" but end up in jail due to dumb ego driven crimes. C'mon, if you are going to mug somebody , at least get some $$$ , not rights to some parking spot at the local quicky mart on friday night hehehe.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2008, 07:13:08 AM »
That reminds me of the time I was living in California with my wife in 1975 and I drove into a parking space in a 7 11. This big fat ugly NigNog put his face through my window and told me to pay him $10 or leave "his" space. There were around 10 of these monkeys all laughing at me and calling me honkey fucker. I pulled out both my pairs of pliers and attached one to his fat lower lip and one to his nose right between his giant gorilla nostrils. I told my wife to select reverse for me and moved backwards at 5mph. The wife operated the steering wheel and I accelerated slowly up to around 12mph before the fat fucka couldn't keep up and he fell on his face resulting in him ripping off his lower lip and most of his nostrils which I kept firmly gripped in my pliers. I saw him and his buddies a few weeks later and with his much reduced lip and nose size he was now known as Honkey face. Believe it or not he actually thanked me for improving his looks.  ;D

Seeing all the magical / manly / amazing things you do with a pair of pliers, maybe you should be flown to the Middle east armed with a pair so that you can kill all the terrorists and restore peace on Earth 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2008, 07:16:04 AM »
I would immediatly contact the law and inform them a threat was made and that criminals were gathered at this store. If nothing esle the cops would come and shake them down.
If they had any drugs or illegal  guns on them, they would get busted and I would be home geting a glimpse of the bust on the state wide news hehehe.

Sorry, but in many areas, a group of pieces of shit wouldn't be a big priority for local LEO, who no doubt drive past that store a hundred times per night and know the score.

You CERTAINLY wouldn't go home and see a "shakedown" on the "state" news.  Police let pieces of shit like this have a little piece of shit area to act like, well, pieces of shit.