Author Topic: Before the internet BB boards/forums...  (Read 6331 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Before the internet BB boards/forums...
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2008, 04:50:06 PM »
Chick when you get ready for a show tell me you love to have to take all the shit Pros do just to get on stage??You are no longer a young man and now with a family you don't want to risk all the health associated problems.So why not get the Rule where it says Drugs banned in IFBB competition practised.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmCan only help the younger guys to not commit chemical suicide.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »
Chick when you get ready for a show tell me you love to have to take all the shit Pros do just to get on stage??You are no longer a young man and now with a family you don't want to risk all the health associated problems.So why not get the Rule where it says Drugs banned in IFBB competition practised.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmCan only help the younger guys to not commit chemical suicide.

People do what they believe they think they have to do..it's a chice. No one is forced to do anything, in bodybuilding, or any other sport...they come up with tests, athletes find a way around them...just like always. Apparantly the athletes aren't looking to be tested, haven't been one request so far.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2008, 05:16:25 PM »
That's when the problem will start when some competitor gets sick of needling his arse and says Fuk it.You the IFBB have a stupid Drug Rule USE IT.If Drugs in sport are so good why is it that almost all sports have there use BANNED. ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2008, 05:19:02 PM »
That's when the problem will start when some competitor gets sick of needling his arse and says Fuk it.You the IFBB have a stupid Drug Rule USE IT.If Drugs in sport are so good why is it that almost all sports have there use BANNED. ::)

Yeah, that's it...

Cometitors have gotten sick of it...it's called retirement. No one is forcing them to do what they do....it's called a CHOICE.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »
hahah I don't know why Bob bothers with some of these guys.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »
That's another Fukin Joke if you don't like abusing Drugs to compete just RETIRE from the Drug Filled sport.Nice message to the young guys Chick.DELETE the Fukin Rule from the book.

io856

« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »
Before the BB forums, 47 yr old physics teachers didn't have a say in the bodybuilding world.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2008, 03:31:58 AM »
Vince, how much loud mouth soup does it take you so you can get on the dance floor with your 500 pound bitches...No disrespect meant by this comment, i was just wondering what it really took to bang one of those beast....Or are you a sociopath who really believes that you are that much better then them? Do you pose in front of them to this day? And do you make them wet with your 15 inch arm shots at 30% bodyfat? True question and by no means any disrespect...Hey if you don't mind dancing the streets with the biggens, then by all means go for it

Tviking

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2008, 06:12:20 AM »

Isn't truth always better than lies?

Take the red pill, Neo, not the blue...  c'mon, you can do it.

I remember when I saw that in the movies.

A teenage kid in front of me said "Gimme 4 red ones!!!" when Morpheus posed the question to Neo.

Laughed my balls off.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2008, 10:33:06 AM »
We got the truth about bodybuilding here.

Without it, the powers would stull deny synthol, drug use, G4P, etc.

Now they downplay it, but accept the fact that ppl know the truth about the sport.  Which is GOOD.  You have LESS 17-year old kids believing they will be Mr O if they train hard enough.  They're more realistic with their goals.
Don't forget the nubain addiction. The rampant prostitution in the female bodybuilders and the perpetual lies and scams by the supplement company.

Without Getbig...more people in this industry would be more rich.
?