Author Topic: Books  (Read 2981 times)

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Books
« on: April 10, 2008, 07:28:45 AM »
Guys i have recently got mike mentzers 'hihg intensity training....by muke mentzer' loving it, great details and pics.

What other mentzer books would any of u recommend.Whats the next one i should read.

The one i have is really recent, after he changed sum of his ideas about training.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

MadJimF

• Getbig II
  • Dynamic Tension
Re: Books
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »
Hey davie, I have the video from Mike Mentzer's H.I.T. only books I have on the subject are The New High-Intensity Training by dr darden, and some old ones, Nautilus Training for bodybuilders. Working on trying to find a copy of Wisdom of Mike Mentzer

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 10:15:13 AM »
Hey davie, I have the video from Mike Mentzer's H.I.T. only books I have on the subject are The New High-Intensity Training by dr darden, and some old ones, Nautilus Training for bodybuilders. Working on trying to find a copy of Wisdom of Mike Mentzer

Hey, yeh i wntd to get one of his slightly earlier books, b4 it was believed he was getting a bit weird with his beliefs (tho il read any of his stuff).

Do u know of any sights that hav videos of his u can watch on the net?

davie

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 05:36:00 AM »
Im thinking of getting one of the 'heavy duty' books for my bday. Is heavy duty 2 the one to get?

davie