Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 18, 2014, 11:07:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Books  (Read 1081 times)
davie
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« on: April 10, 2008, 07:28:45 AM »

Guys i have recently got mike mentzers 'hihg intensity training....by muke mentzer' loving it, great details and pics.

What other mentzer books would any of u recommend.Whats the next one i should read.

The one i have is really recent, after he changed sum of his ideas about training.

davie
Report to moderator   Logged

It isn't the mountains ah
MadJimF
Getbig II

Dynamic Tension

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »

Hey davie, I have the video from Mike Mentzer's H.I.T. only books I have on the subject are The New High-Intensity Training by dr darden, and some old ones, Nautilus Training for bodybuilders. Working on trying to find a copy of Wisdom of Mike Mentzer

davie
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 10:15:13 AM »

Hey davie, I have the video from Mike Mentzer's H.I.T. only books I have on the subject are The New High-Intensity Training by dr darden, and some old ones, Nautilus Training for bodybuilders. Working on trying to find a copy of Wisdom of Mike Mentzer

Hey, yeh i wntd to get one of his slightly earlier books, b4 it was believed he was getting a bit weird with his beliefs (tho il read any of his stuff).

Do u know of any sights that hav videos of his u can watch on the net?

davie

davie
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 05:36:00 AM »

Im thinking of getting one of the 'heavy duty' books for my bday. Is heavy duty 2 the one to get?

davie

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!