Author Topic: Without me, mars, howie, donkykong, gh15, howie and 240, this forum's gone.  (Read 35080 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Right so you are an alpha-poster...fine.

what is it you think you know about muscle. share it with us all.
I have on many, many prior posts in older threads.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
do tell shakespeare.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
ripitupbaby says = "You don't have to be big to be good..." 

but i say it is simply good to be big.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
do tell shakespeare.
Do research would-be diligent student of the arts.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Yes, share your knowledge with us.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Or perhaps: Who was the one of the "Wizard of Oz" that needed a brain? I can't remember, but I'm sure that that Kiwiol could do with a visit to the palace to collect one.

But didn't you know? I'm an Oracle. So I won't bother with this wizard business.

But to get back on topic, why do you think Getbig would fold if Mars, 240, DK, gh15 and Howie stopped posting and why mention Howie (twice) ???

Determinator

• Getbig IV
I guess that it is a fact of life that for every me, gh15, howie, 240, donkey or mars, you will always have 11th tiers like Rimbaud and Kiwiol. Such is life i guess.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
I ask only that you dazzle with a tiny dropping of the monumental knowledge which you must posess of muscle building and or the dubiuous business of professional bodybuilding...

a superior poster such as yourself should be able to break off something of value before breakfast easily.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
I guess that it is a fact of life that for every me, gh15, howie, 240, donkey or mars, you will always have 11th tiers like Rimbaud and Kiwiol. Such is life i guess.

Bullshit I'm at least 5th tier.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

You're dodging the question - whose gimmick are you out of those 4 mentioned and why did you include Howie (twice) in the title? You can't leave us hanging in suspense after 4 pages, Goddammit!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
But didn't you know? I'm an Oracle. So I won't bother with this wizard business.

But to get back on topic, why do you think Getbig would fold if Mars, 240, DK, gh15 and Howie stopped posting and why mention Howie (twice) ???
Your lack of intelligence really defies belief. Haven't you worked it out yet that perhaps, just perhaps it was a *mistake,* a so-called *typo* in placing his name in the thread's tile twice? Or, perhaps you have no doubt in my excellence and think that I simply cannot make mistakes?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
I ask only that you dazzle with a tiny dropping of the monumental knowledge which you must posess of muscle building and or the dubiuous business of professional bodybuilding...

a superior poster such as yourself should be able to break off something of value before breakfast easily.

I'm just dying to hear him do just that.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
You're dodging the question - whose gimmick are you out of those 4 mentioned and why did you include Howie (twice) in the title? You can't leave us hanging in suspense after 4 pages, Goddammit!

That's the real question: Who's gimmick is he?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Your lack of intelligence really defies belief. Haven't you worked it out yet that perhaps, just perhaps it was a *mistake* a so-called *typo* in placing his name in the thread's tile twice. Or, perhaps you have no doubt in my excellence and think that I simply cannot make mistakes?

I agree I'm not very good at these things. Which is why I'm asking you to clarify why you think Howie should be included with the other 4 viz. Mars, 240, gh15 and DonkeyKong.

So can you get to that or what?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
I agree I'm not very good at these things. Which is why I'm asking you to clarify why you think Howie should be included with the other 4 viz. Mars, 240, gh15 and DonkeyKong.

Just research his past posts & remember it's about quality.

Determinator

• Getbig IV

Fool: because like the other five of us( namely me, DK, 240, mars and gh15) he/we are in a different league to the rest. It's as simple as, well you really.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
I'm just dying to hear him do just that.

I shall make the proposal easier, I shall ask a question that an expert such as determinator will be able to answer with an eyeroll and a sneer..

what is the Iliotibial band, and what common exercise can strain it?

praytell master?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Just research his past posts & remember it's about quality.
Exactly my friend.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Fool: because like the other five of us( namely me, DK, 240, mars and gh15) he/we are in a different league to the rest. It's as simple as, well you really.

Sorry, but I don't think Howie's as much quality as the others at their respective bests. Just my opinion

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Exactly my friend.

I think you missed the sarcasm.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Welcome to the club ;D

Determinator

• Getbig IV
I shall make the proposal easier, I shall ask a question that an expert such as determinator will be able to answer with an eyeroll and a sneer..

what is the Iliotibial band, and what common exercise can strain it?

praytell master?

The iliotibial band is actually a thick tendon-like portion of another muscle called the tensor fasciae latae. This band passes down the outside of the thigh and inserts just below the knee. I think.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
No, I think that you've missed the boat.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
well spoken. You have my vote.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
No, I think that you've missed the boat.

OK, NOW I think you've made your rep in Getbig, although not exactly in the way you had it in mind ;)