Author Topic: I want to ask each and everyone of you a serious question  (Read 15879 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: I want to ask each and everyone of you a serious question
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2010, 11:03:44 PM »

I'd choose Nasser there for sure!

Nasser had his time, and I was a huge fan of his at his peak, plus the fact that he's half Egyptian really hit home... 

But all good things must come to an end  ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2010, 10:46:39 AM »
Interesting to revisit this thread and see that even then the blind even when cured of their blindness, refused to see.

goddamnit what do you want?

radioflyer46

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2010, 12:26:58 PM »
Nasser, of coarse. I love thick dudes.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2010, 06:07:00 AM »
Pellius, Big ACH, Radioflyer. Fantastic honesty from you .

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2010, 06:08:06 AM »
goddamnit what do you want?

Just honest recognition of an injustice and theft.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #180 on: May 20, 2010, 07:42:49 AM »
I had a look at the picture you posted Sharma and Nasser wins that pose ... maybe. He will also go on to win .... perhaps the ab-thigh. Not sure. However, the moment the lats comes out, and they turn around, so does the scorecard. The moment the chest comes out, so does Yates's score.

I can settle for a super close contest between Nasser and Dorian, not minding either way who won. Now with Nasser being a sore loser, and history impossible to be rewritten, Yates is the champ.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #181 on: May 20, 2010, 08:15:35 AM »
team nasser posting today?

not busy protesting "draw mohammed day"?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #182 on: May 20, 2010, 08:18:23 AM »

I can settle for a super close contest between Nasser and Dorian, not minding either way who won.

My friend, I cannot. Nasser DESTROYED the tattoed keg from the front and comfortably beat him from the side.

The Yates cadaver may have won a few back poses but the discrepancy between physiques was minimal when contrasted with Nasser's destruction of Yates from the side.

Also, with ZERO arms Yates also suffers in many of the poses he could otherwise claim to be better in. A Mr Olympia should have arms or there should be a separate contest for armless men.

The fact that Yates win with perfect scores just highlights the corrupt mockery that was Mr Olympia 1997.

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2010, 08:22:39 AM »
Dorian owning Nasser here

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2010, 08:26:03 AM »
My friend, I cannot. Nasser DESTROYED the tattoed keg from the front and comfortably beat him from the side.

The Yates cadaver may have won a few back poses but the discrepancy between physiques was minimal when contrasted with Nasser's destruction of Yates from the side.

Also, with ZERO arms Yates also suffers in many of the poses he could otherwise claim to be better in. A Mr Olympia should have arms or there should be a separate contest for armless men.

The fact that Yates win with perfect scores just highlights the corrupt mockery that was Mr Olympia 1997.

Ok, that's fine. I will not use the strong terms you did to describe Yates, but I can settle for him losing that contest. When you look at judging criteria, I don't think he lost, but I can settle in giving Nasser the win. Take into account I was there at the contest not too far from the front, and had Nasser in second, I'm still man enough to give Nasser that win. Now, about your other outrageous claims about Nasser win some other Olympia over Yates .... ?

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2010, 09:48:28 AM »
nasser beats yates like mentzer beat arnold...