Author Topic: Tribute To Squadfather.  (Read 11511 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Tribute To Squadfather.
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2008, 12:53:48 PM »
hahahahhahaa, i run some errands for a few hours and just like i thought, 7 posts by Narcissistic Diety melting down and doing everything but..................... ........................ posting a picture, i own the pink slip to his mind. ;D

yawn you're the only one who was owned , you claimed I was 150 pounds and after that blew up in your face you keep running from backing up your claims , I proved mine still waiting for yours  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2008, 12:57:35 PM »
yawn you're the only one who was owned , you claimed I was 150 pounds and after that blew up in your face you keep running from backing up your claims , I proved mine still waiting for yours  ;)
so are you going to post your first picture or not?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2008, 12:59:47 PM »
so are you going to post your first picture or not?

Again this isn't about me dave , stop running from backing up your claims . you claimed I was 150 pounds I proved you dead wrong by posting not one but two pictures , show me the money Dave.  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2008, 01:00:34 PM »
Again this isn't about me dave , stop running from backing up your claims . you claimed I was 150 pounds I proved you dead wrong by posting not one but two pictures , show me the money Dave.  ;)
so that's a no on posting your picture then?

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2008, 01:03:09 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »
so that's a no on posting you picture then?

Just as soon as you get to proving your arm size and bench with 350 plus !  ;) remember Dave you didn't prove me wrong I owned you . now its your turn to prove me wrong and the funny part is I wouldn't doubt your chubby arm is 18 inches the bench is believable as well but you're not posting proof for a reason.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2008, 01:04:56 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2008, 01:06:39 PM »
Just as soon as you get to proving your arm size and bench with 350 plus !  ;) remember Dave you didn't prove me wrong I owned you . now its your turn to prove me wrong and the funny part is I wouldn't doubt your chubby arm is 18 inches the bench is believable as well but you're not posting proof for a reason.
so are you going to post your first picture or not? i'll check back later to see you 20 posts avoiding the question as usual and melting down, see ya sweetie, toooooooooooodle ooooooooooooooooooo!!! ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »
so are you going to post your first picture or not? i'll check back later to see you 20 posts avoiding the question as usual and melting down, see ya sweetie, toooooooooooodle ooooooooooooooooooo!!! ;D

yeah I thought so  ;)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2008, 01:37:24 PM »
i own the pink slip to his mind. ;D

That would be a pleonasm....

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2008, 07:16:31 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2008, 04:01:45 AM »
hahahahhahaa, i run some errands for a few hours and just like i thought, 7 posts by Narcissistic Diety melting down and doing everything but..................... ........................ posting a picture, i own the pink slip to his mind. ;D
Why are you still here Fatman..
You said you would delete your account if AussiePro posted a pic that shows he looks better than you,he did and he looks better than you so now log off and never return,swine  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2008, 12:46:14 PM »

let me tell you all why squadfather will NEVER EVER post proof of any of his claims...

his whole identity and life is this message board (56 posts a day...?). this not a joke or a putdown but absolute truth.

imagine the ridicule he would face if he posted pics of his flabby, fat laden arm and overall shameful body development?

his world and the support system for the wasted accumulated hours of the day he calls a life all would collapse. he would no long appear god-like in the eyes of the little band of fags that following him religiously around the board defending him.

this is the first and only time i will defend the chubby little fatboy- leave him alone, it isn't nice to mock the disadvantaged like david, be they mentally or physically so.

b