Author Topic: BLOCKHEAD --> Haven't heard a bell yet.  (Read 10668 times)

Alex23

Re: BLOCKHEAD --> Haven't heard a bell yet.
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2008, 10:37:21 PM »
Here's a little pic for you. Funny thing, from what I remember, Alex never gave DP his number. Yet this clown ended up with it.

The same DavidPaul who's so insecure that for 3 weeks he denied using Blockhead's account to delete every post about him on the Y.

He's soooooooooo innocent!  ::)

Hahahah @ " Ok Mo' "

I forgot about this one..

Picture that man... 5AM on a saturday morning with 2 hours of sleep and a double order of hang over and the phone rings... with a weird shaky voice... first time you don't give a shit.. 2nd time.. 3rd time you hear a nervous voice... ;D

Nontheless... 5AM here = 7AM in Chicago.. WTF?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2008, 10:39:23 PM »
haha, DP's in england man. do you know what time it is there without googling it? i sure as shit don't. guy probably had no real clue what time it was here when he made that call

NOTE: it's too fucking late here, i'm gonna go pass out. take it sleazy, Alex and BF.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2008, 10:41:17 PM »
I had this black dude shaking in his pants...Even though his red headed fcking whore called me, TechnoViking "slow" --fuck her...Me and my boys took care of them fools

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »
Hahahah @ " Ok Mo' "

I forgot about this one..

Picture that man... 5AM on a saturday morning with 2 hours of sleep and a double order of hang over and the phone rings... with a weird shaky voice... first time you don't give a shit.. 2nd time.. 3rd time you hear a nervous voice... ;D

Nontheless... 5AM here = 7AM in Chicago.. WTF?

Hahahahaha! "Nervous voice." Doesn't get any more hilarious than that. Why would he even take that number anyway?

haha, DP's in england man. do you know what time it is there without googling it? i sure as shit don't. guy probably had no real clue what time it was here when he made that call

NOTE: it's too fucking late here, i'm gonna go pass out. take it sleazy, Alex and BF.

Hahaha, actually I've been trying to get to bed for the last hour myself.

Alex23

« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2008, 10:42:44 PM »
haha, DP's in england man. do you know what time it is there without googling it? i sure as shit don't. guy probably had no real clue what time it was here when he made that call.

mmm... pretty easy to figure out, especially if you do it as often as he does and spend the money to do so.

Why are you so deffensive of him? You downplay him as an innocent and yet he PMs the whole town to find out an insignificant fact as "does the flex Cancer thing's true of just a rumor..." wtf would he care? ...

Something's smells porkish...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2008, 05:20:31 AM »
what gets me about hte situation is that DP never openly discusses any of this shit---which makes him seem guiltier and when he only discusses it on PM than it makes him seem obessisive

at least Alex will talk about anything----I respect that, its a message board, put the drama out there and let everyone have some entertainment

hahahah I had almost forgotten how sensitive RIp is,  how sad is it that a mod of the "owning board" had to resort to using another mods password to delete mean things written about her :-\

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2008, 07:44:05 AM »
what gets me about hte situation is that DP never openly discusses any of this shit---which makes him seem guiltier and when he only discusses it on PM than it makes him seem obessisive

Having people speculate is more fun then anything else. It's not like actually claiming it's not you does anything around here
$

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2008, 07:45:28 AM »
Alex is a french fag

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2008, 07:50:00 AM »
hahahahhaa, Alex tried to get my phone number from someone on here. ;D

I'd call you and breathe heavy big man :D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2008, 08:03:32 AM »
wow.  This site is really important to people. 
Ron's a fucking stud.
Y

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »
hahahahhaa, Alex tried to get my phone number from someone on here. ;D

See, that's the thing I don't get about Alex.  I used to think he was cool until I found out he was trying to lure me over to bignation to get my IP address.  From what I was told, he had planned to get a bunch of people's IPs so he could "blackmail" them ::)  All this while he was making nice to me in PMs.  I don't get it. :-\

Googling people's info for shits and giggles is one thing, but trying to mess with people's real lives off the net is the sign of a serious antisocial personality disorder.  Not to mention running multiple gimmicks just to "mess" with people on here. ::)

Alex23

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2008, 09:33:44 AM »
See, that's the thing I don't get about Alex.  I used to think he was cool until I found out he was trying to lure me over to bignation to get my IP address.  From what I was told, he had planned to get a bunch of people's IPs so he could "blackmail" them ::)  All this while he was making nice to me in PMs.  I don't get it. :-\

Googling people's info for shits and giggles is one thing, but trying to mess with people's real lives off the net is the sign of a serious antisocial personality disorder.  Not to mention running multiple gimmicks just to "mess" with people on here. ::)

Not true at both and you know that. Who spread that shit? I had no access to IP on that shitsite. Special Ed did I beleive, that tells you that much.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2008, 09:39:06 AM »
STFU pumpkinhead

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2008, 12:50:08 PM »

yep, the guy is nutty as a Christmas fruitcake.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2008, 12:55:02 PM »

Not true at both and you know that. Who spread that shit? I had no access to IP on that shitsite. Special Ed did I beleive, that tells you that much.

Well, that's what I was told.  Around the time bignation went up, you started posting lots of people's IPs.  I was told you got those from that site.  In any case, just keep shit on the boards where it belongs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2008, 12:56:38 PM »
Well, that's what I was told.  Around the time bignation went up, you started posting lots of people's IPs.  I was told you got those from that site.  In any case, just keep shit on the boards where it belongs.
hahahhaa, can you imagine this guy finding out where you live, it would be like the movie What About Bob? ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2008, 01:03:58 PM »
hahahhaa, can you imagine this guy finding out where you live, it would be like the movie What About Bob? ;D

HAHAHAHAHA ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2008, 02:52:06 PM »
Alex never had access to IP addresses and I could care less what internet service provider someone uses.
BigNationRadio.com

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2008, 03:06:09 PM »
hahahaha wtf! is this e-drama or what.. i have a hard time following so much shit about who has this gimmic who has that and what not.

you guys cant be doing much else than posting on getbig having all these gimmic accounts lol

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2008, 03:19:10 PM »
hahahaha wtf! is this e-drama or what.. i have a hard time following so much shit about who has this gimmic who has that and what not.

you guys cant be doing much else than posting on getbig having all these gimmic accounts lol

Exactly - it's fucking embarrassing reading all this shit - grown men bitching about "gimmick accounts" and "who's now friends with who".  ::)

Haha - losers.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2008, 05:55:57 PM »
Farley is a fat fuckking Loser.

Sociopath with no life outside the internet. Pathetic.

Alex23

« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2008, 08:05:44 PM »
Farley is a fat fuckking Loser.

Sociopath with no life outside the internet. Pathetic.

Let's see some pics "SirTraps" ::)

Didn't think so.. buuuuubyyyyeeeeee looosa  :-*   :-*  :-*

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2008, 08:29:56 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2008, 08:30:37 PM »
Check this one out...

this is the triple chinned fat fuc.k that talked so much shit

no wonder he wouldnt fight me,

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136429.0

hahaha, delete your fucking account now!!!!!!

btw, YOU ARE HBK FROM anabolic review, u fuckign loser

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=53899 

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=49299

- same guy got banned from anabolicreview 4 years ago, was delusional aswell, check out the lifts, same as sarc haha, this is where he made his start. Look at the posts, look at the chins, PWN3D

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=46950    - the gym pwning ::)