Author Topic: Now I realized that the crucial difference between natural and GH & slin users..  (Read 8906 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
These pic were taken this morning. Yesterday was championship.
I highly admit that my condition was far from what i can be and was so tired and flatout from long time diet.

But,

Now I realised watching them and competing against them that EVEN IF MY CONDITION WAS GOOD, I COULDNT BEAT THEM in spite of my size was similar to them..Their musclefulness and cuts are thousand light years away from the best of meeeeeeee!!
Why? Cus all of my category guys have been used GH & Slin,so their muscle would have never died with severe intense diet!
There is no fvkin reason that i can beat them forever and never.
But onething makes me feel really really good was my size were not so small beside of them. A natural bber doesnt look not so smaller than those super juicers. That counts a lot for me.
Maybe my contest history would end yesterday and wont compete again. But ok. with certain satifaction! ;)
Sorry that stilli dont have contest pic. Sooner I will post.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
These pic were taken this morning. Yesterday was championship.
I highly admit that my condition was far from what i can be and was so tired and flatout from long time diet.

But,

Now I realised watching them and competing against them that EVEN IF MY CONDITION WAS GOOD, I COULDNT BEAT THEM in spite of my size was similar to them..Their musclefulness and cuts are thousand light years away from the best of meeeeeeee!!
Why? Cus all of my category guys have been used GH & Slin,so their muscle would have never died with severe intense diet!
There is no fvkin reason that i can beat them forever and never.
But onething makes me feel really really good was my size were not so small beside of them. A natural bber doesnt look not so smaller than those super juicers. That counts a lot for me.
Maybe my contest history would end yesterday and wont compete again. But ok. with certain satifaction! ;)
Sorry that stilli dont have contest pic. Sooner I will post.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
LOL jk dude  ;D

Great physique...how many more weeks till contest time kyomu?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
....good quads bro..

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
LOL jk dude  ;D

Read

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Kyomu ,Don't give up !

I am 55,but still compete with guys half of my age and juiced !

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
LOL jk dude  ;D

I know I am far away from my contest condition. But Its Ok. I need a rest for not losing my mass in vain this time. But, just what i want to say is that even if i would have came in shape, i couldnt be in good place due to lack of muscle fullness and super hard cut.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
if you think that's the best you can look drugfree, then you are dillusional. maybe your drugfree status is a subconscoius copout that is keeping you from training hard and dieting. both of which you obviously didn't do enough of. if you have the opinion of; what's the point, the rest of the guys probably popped a pill so i don't stand a chance, then there is no way you can take your training to the limit.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Kyomu ,Don't give up !

I am 55,but still compete with guys half of my age and juiced !
Thanx for encouraging me. But, your fellow competitors use also GH & slin?
I used to fight against adrogenic and anabolic users.And in my best condition,still i can fight against them.
 But when it comes to GH & slin users... . another story.

Moosejay

if you think that's the best you can look drugfree, then you are dillusional. maybe your drugfree status is a subconscoius copout that is keeping you from training hard and dieting. both of which you obviously didn't do enough of. if you have the opinion of; what's the point, the rest of the guys probably popped a pill so i don't stand a chance, then there is no way you can take your training to the limit.

Well said.

If you assume someone looks good becauase they drug and there is no other way to look that way...you are, ineffect, giving commentary on your own feelings of your ability, or lack thereof

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
First of all, I said I AM NOT IN MY BEST CONDITION. Read before you talk.
Obviously, You are young and dont know anything about BBing.
So better shut up.
For you, all the steroid is equal. But, its nothing equal. I still have confidence to beat adrogenic hormone users with my BEST CONDITION.
But, Slin & GH, Not.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Well said.

If you assume someone looks good becauase they drug and there is no other way to look that way...you are, ineffect, giving commentary on your own feelings of your ability, or lack thereof
Todays european amateur bbers are way bigger and sharper crazier than your days pros.
Hope this help.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Thanx for encouraging me. But, your fellow competitors use also GH & slin?
I used to fight against adrogenic and anabolic users.And in my best condition,still i can fight against them.
 But when it comes to GH & slin users... . another story.
yes
they use everything !!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
First of all, I said I AM NOT IN MY BEST CONDITION. Read before you talk.
Obviously, You are young and dont know anything about BBing.
So better shut up.
For you, all the steroid is equal. But, its nothing equal. I still have confidence to beat adrogenic hormone users with my BEST CONDITION.
But, Slin & GH, Not.

i benched 200 lbs. in the 1970's. and competed in the 80's, 90's and as recent as this aug. 2007.

i have competed clean, on gh and insulin, and on just aas. at various times in my life.

the best i ever looked was on very low dose aas. no gh, no insulin. this was 1991 and i was 5'9" 240.

when i did gh and insulin, this was the worst i ever looked (yes, even worse than before i ever took a drug), and the worst i placed.

i am not young, and i certainly am not uninformed. i have seen people over the decades that not only do no drugs and could beat you, but also people who don't train and could beat you.

the point in my life when i said i couldn't keep up to juicers was the time when my progress was the absolute slowest, as i convinced myself that i was missing something.

no emotion here, no meltdown, just stating the only facts that could possibly cause you to improve your physique.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
i benched 200 lbs. in the 1970's. and competed in the 80's, 90's and as recent as this aug. 2007.

i have competed clean, on gh and insulin, and on just aas. at various times in my life.

the best i ever looked was on very low dose aas. no gh, no insulin. this was 1991 and i was 5'9" 240.

when i did gh and insulin, this was the worst i ever looked (yes, even worse than before i ever took a drug), and the worst i placed.

i am not young, and i certainly am not uninformed. i have seen people over the decades that not only do no drugs and could beat you, but also people who don't train and could beat you.

the point in my life when i said i couldn't keep up to juicers was the time when my progress was the absolute slowest, as i convinced myself that i was missing something.

no emotion here, no meltdown, just stating the only facts that could possibly cause you to improve your physique.
First of all.i apologize you to treat you as a kid. I am sorry.
Off course, I am keep on improving and i still have confidence to get way bigger.
But,still i cant find a way to get cut and FULL. I can get cut and flat. But, I still dont know how to get cut and FULL.
This time i could be in under 75kg to be cut. But I saw meaningless to be in that category since i lost tons of muscles over 7 months diet and cardio.
So this time i come in this smooth condition. And I know next time i can be in way more harder and bigger condition because of starting diet with good condition.

But, yesterday, those guys conditionwas like this.
I am not exagerating.

So i dont have any confidence with the guys like this condition no matter how hard i am with natural state.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
First of all.i apologize you to treat you as a kid. I am sorry.
Off course, I am keep on improving and i still have confidence to get way bigger.
But,still i cant find a way to get cut and FULL. I can get cut and flat. But, I still dont know how to get cut and FULL.
This time i could be in under 75kg to be cut. But I saw meaningless to be in that category since i lost tons of muscles over 7 months diet and cardio.
So this time i come in this smooth condition. And I know next time i can be in way more harder and bigger condition because of starting diet with good condition.

But, yesterday, those guys conditionwas like this.
I am not exagerating.

the two things i heard most when i train  are:

1:  your body can't use all the protein you are eating.

2:  fuck! do you ever grow fast!!

the two key factors in bodybuilding are stimulating growth in the gym, and feeding your muscles all the protein they can handle. i am a firm believer in 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. yes, i know everyone says that is too much, and even the people who think they get that much aren't.. it is truly an all day and all night job trying to consume that much protein.

steroids, growth, creatine whatever; are just catylysts to make your body utilize your protein better. even they aren't as effective if you are deficient in protein.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

Hey... I think yoou are misunderstanding.
I am not smaller than them. I am not talking about the size.

The problem is super condition and muscle fullness and roundness.
Do you get it?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

Do you get it?

don't worry about beating them. if you come in at your best, even if you get beaten by someone who's "on", just realize that that's probably the only reason they beat you. you've got some nutso genes for shape (wong hong, anyone?).

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Do you get it?

i have noticed that the biggest difference in drugtested shows is that the competitors are smaller and BETTER conditioned. that is usually the equalizer, that clean guys can't match the size, but they can even exceed the conditioning of drugged guys.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
don't worry about beating them. if you come in at your best, even if you get beaten by someone who's "on", just realize that that's probably the only reason they beat you. you've got some nutso genes for shape (wong hong, anyone?).

great point often overlooked!!  i would rather place 10th looking the best i ever have, opposed to winning when i wasn't at my best. if you have improved from your previous best, how can your placing detract from your personal victory, which is what bb. is all about.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
i have noticed that the biggest difference in drugtested shows is that the competitors are smaller and BETTER conditioned. that is usually the equalizer, that clean guys can't match the size, but they can even exceed the conditioning of drugged guys.
Its happening in America. US amatuers are not so severe conditioned like europe amateur.
But I understand you. I saw many ripped natural. But they are not full. I can be ripped also in the future. But super full and staying big is almost impossible. Thats what i am saying.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its happening in America. US amatuers are not so severe conditioned like europe amateur.
But I understand you. I saw many ripped natural. But they are not full. I can be ripped also in the future. But super full and staying big is almost impossible. Thats what i am saying.

for sure, maintaining intramuscular water while draining subcutanious water is tricky, even when drugged. (actually it was the main factor in me always getting my ass kicked on stage). that is the key to muscle fullness while being shredded, it's tricky to win to tug-of-war of keeping the water inside of the muscle instead of on top of it. trust me, even drugged i never figured it out.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham

Exactly.  He shouldn't care that his best is 12% bf and minimal muscle growth, as long as it is his best he shouldn't feel sad about it.  
Y

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly.  He shouldn't care that his best is 12% bf and minimal muscle growth, as long as it is his best he shouldn't feel sad about it.  

ouch!! i'd say that is f'ng hilarious, but i think him and i just started getting along!