Author Topic: Now I realized that the crucial difference between natural and GH & slin users..  (Read 8902 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Exactly.  He shouldn't care that his best is 12% bf and minimal muscle growth, as long as it is his best he shouldn't feel sad about it.  
This is my lowest bf level. Hope this help.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
OK.If you doubt my toughness that much, please post your leg pics. Because, I always measure legs development as the measure of mental toughness.
And please beat my skinny legs by posting your huge legs.
I am waiting.

this is your second emotional response to my logical nonjudgemental posts. i'm sure you are a much better bodybuilder than i was or ever will be.  all i'm trying to point out is that one needs to be accountable for their shortcomings, because as soon as you blame someone else it is impossible for you to improve.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
this is your second emotional response to my logical nonjudgemental posts. i'm sure you are a much better bodybuilder than i was or ever will be.  all i'm trying to point out is that one needs to be accountable for their shortcomings, because as soon as you blame someone else it is impossible for you to improve.

That's quite debatable. Isn't that you in this pic? Look pretty damn good there.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
OK.If you doubt my toughness that much, please post your leg pics. Because, I always measure legs development as the measure of mental toughness.
I am waiting.

not that my leg dev. is a measure of your mental toughness, but i'll go easy on you. this is me 25 years ago, 17 years old, training in a basement in a town where no one else even lifted weights. never even had a scoop of protein powder in my life, and i thought  a steroid was a video game.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That's quite debatable. Isn't that you in this pic? Look pretty damn good there.

thanx, bro!! yeah that was me in 1989 or 1990. i was 23 or 24.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
thanx, bro!! yeah that was me in 1989 or 1990. i was 23 or 24.
Yes, your obvious lack of leg development shows that you are, as Mike Mentzer would say, a weak-willed Namby Pamby loser! You better go home and eat some Sushi so you can "Toughen Up".

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes, your obvious lack of leg development shows that you are, as Mike Mentzer would say, a weak-willed Namby Pamby loser! You better go home and eat some Sushi so you can "Toughen Up".

sure i coulda built big legs if i wasn't lazy, but you know how expensive custom tailored jeans are!!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Your legs look great. Excellent separation in the quads as well.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Your legs look great. Excellent separation in the quads as well.

thanx man,,  i found that by training for 10+ years before competing, there was plenty of time to keep all development in balance. i saw other guys who got huge in a couple of years and they invariably have one or two bodyparts that were glaring weaknesses. i guess that is the benefit of being a superslow gainer.

rik

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
This is my lowest bf level. Hope this help.

Okay, fine, you didn't do your best and should be extremely sad for looking like shit at this recent show. 
Better?
Y

Stavios

you still have bodyfat to lose kyomu

nothing to do with fullness

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
you still have bodyfat to lose kyomu

nothing to do with fullness
Huh..... I am so tired that why people dont read well my post......
I was saying even if i enter with 1995 condition(pic above) with current mass,i dont look full next to them.
Get it?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Okay, fine, you didn't do your best and should be extremely sad for looking like shit at this recent show. 
Better?
Dont get me wrong again. I am always ok.
Not sad at all.
Just even with 1995 condition, i would be at dead last. Thats all.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
congratulations though for competing!

You look good, and competing among those juicers takes a lot of courage!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I have never ever blamed someone in my life about my decision.
Quite opposite,I always believed that i could beat gh and slin users too. Thats why i keep on being natural and progressing until now.

Then now i ask you. Why you juiced?
It  was the sign of your negativity showing that natural bber couldnt beat juicers never ever, wasnt it?
You were excusing for not doing hard work to go limit your natural capacity, werent you?

P.S. Nice physic and winning. Prop to you.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
congratulations though for competing!

You look good, and competing among those juicers takes a lot of courage!
Thanx. But this time really they showed the huge difference between natural and users. Beaten me terribly! ;D
But my frinds said that my size was competitive. That comments saved me a lot!

Figo

• Getbig V
I am waiting.

You're calling this guy out? He dwarfed you at 15...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
You're calling this guy out? He dwarfed you at 15...

Is this Hazbin?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
i love guys who have shitty genes and juice yet they say they are all natural becuase they can pass for all natural, becuase their genes are so horrible..... you guys would be suprised on how many people juice and look like they never touched a weight in their lives..... get them drunk then they spill their guts of 1000mg test a week... then you laugh.... poor guys with their shitty genes...... genetics mean everything...
real men= no rubbers

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
i love guys who have shitty genes and juice yet they say they are all natural becuase they can pass for all natural...... you guys would be suprised on how many people juice and look like they never touched a weight in their lives..... get them drunk then they spill their guts of 1000mg test a week... then you laugh.... poor guys with their shitty genes...... genetics mean everything...
I highly agreed with you. Thats why i had confidense to battle out against them until that day.

But if you doubt that i am a juicer. You are dead wrong.

DK II

• Getbig V
Is this Hazbin?

yup.

But he's a juicer, so it doesn't count.  ;D ;D

(No disrespect to hazbin, he looks awesome, but comparing someone with years of juice experience to a lifetime natural is ridiculous)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
yup.

But he's a juicer, so it doesn't count.  ;D ;D

(No disrespect to hazbin, he looks awesome, but comparing someone with years of juice experience to a lifetime natural is ridiculous)

yes... but whats sad is when someone juices and  he says "im all natural" and hes so scrawny that people believe him... even though he takes tons of juice...when the truth is... hes got shit for genes... hahahhah i love these losers.. when they are so small they can pass for as "all natural".
real men= no rubbers

DK II

• Getbig V
yes... but whats sad is when someone juices and  he says "im all natural" and hes so scrawny that people believe him... even though he takes tons of juice...when the truth is... hes got shit for genes... hahahhah i love these losers.. when they are so small they can pass for as "all natural".

;D ;D ;D

those are the best.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Kyomu is a getbig legend for all the right reasons.

DK II

• Getbig V
Kyomu is a getbig legend for all the right reasons.

agreed!