Author Topic: Now I realized that the crucial difference between natural and GH & slin users..  (Read 8910 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
yes... but whats sad is when someone juices and  he says "im all natural" and hes so scrawny that people believe him... even though he takes tons of juice...when the truth is... hes got shit for genes... hahahhah i love these losers.. when they are so small they can pass for as "all natural".
Oh are you saying that I am looking like a juicer indirectly?
thanx ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Oh are you saying that I am looking like a juicer indirectly?
thanx ;D

im saying u got shitty genes...... keep up the good work.
real men= no rubbers

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
im saying u got shitty genes...... keep up the good work.
Then why do you suspect that i am jucing?
Are you insulting me saying that I am a liar?

AVBG

poor Kyomu, take note hazbin has given/offered some good advice But all to no avail.. lost in translation.

diet properly, don't make excuses like too tired ect.. then you may beat these people you are so focused in competing against. it's not rocket science, do your research try different diets, learn to carb up properly.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
poor Kyomu, take note hazbin has given/offered some good advice But all to no avail.. lost in translation.

diet properly, don't make excuses like too tired ect.. then you may beat these people you are so focused in competing against. it's not rocket science, do your research try different diets, learn to carb up properly.
Thanx for honest opinion.
I know i am not a expert of carbing up properly and getting rid of water.Still tons of things that i have to learn. And I keep on bodybuilding.
When I was competing back in 1995,6,i didnt feel big difference between me and juicers.
But this time was too much...
So I was surprised a lot. Maybe that made me this comment.
But regardless of my negative comment, i keep on studying and struggling.
So dont worry.
And thank you very much.

spinnis

So, you dieted for this show no?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
So, you dieted for this show no?
Yes. But didnt have enough time to finish it.
From the beginning, i and people around me knew it.
So I keep on staying same bf level 3 month to get back the mass that i lost in these 6 months and i start prepare again in 2 months.
Not a bad plan. But I dont know what happens. If I see my self very competitive, surely i enter autamn show. But if not, I wont.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I saw all your precontest pics and kept waiting for your condition to jump out,it always looked like u were behind .then the last pics here for the show only showed the point.its always better to get lean and as hard as possible clean or not then to be in sorta shape and smooth.if u overdiet or flatten out you can make more out of it then being smooth and not lean enough.post the stage pics to see true condition to the other guys.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
You cannot just blame the drugs.

Ultimately you are at the mercy of your genetics.

An supreme ironager on a bit of test or dbol would blow away these middling guys even on gh and slin.

Don't just blame the drugs. Blame your parents - and maybe a bitchy, whiny attitude (I dont know in your case)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

An supreme ironager on a bit of test or dbol would blow away these middling guys even on gh and slin.

Don't just blame the drugs. Blame your parents - and maybe a bitchy, whiny attitude (I dont know in your case)

Let's blame islam- how'd that be?

It's islam's fault.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
i benched 200 lbs. in the 1970's. and competed in the 80's, 90's and as recent as this aug. 2007.

i have competed clean, on gh and insulin, and on just aas. at various times in my life.

the best i ever looked was on very low dose aas. no gh, no insulin. this was 1991 and i was 5'9" 240.

when i did gh and insulin, this was the worst i ever looked (yes, even worse than before i ever took a drug), and the worst i placed.

i am not young, and i certainly am not uninformed. i have seen people over the decades that not only do no drugs and could beat you, but also people who don't train and could beat you.

the point in my life when i said i couldn't keep up to juicers was the time when my progress was the absolute slowest, as i convinced myself that i was missing something.

no emotion here, no meltdown, just stating the only facts that could possibly cause you to improve your physique.
you are full of shit 5'9 240 low BF with no gh slin is not possible end of story

Stavios

Huh..... I am so tired that why people dont read well my post......
I was saying even if i enter with 1995 condition(pic above) with current mass,i dont look full next to them.
Get it?

you still had fat to lose in that 1995 pics

that's my point

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I saw all your precontest pics and kept waiting for your condition to jump out,it always looked like u were behind .then the last pics here for the show only showed the point.its always better to get lean and as hard as possible clean or not then to be in sorta shape and smooth.if u overdiet or flatten out you can make more out of it then being smooth and not lean enough.post the stage pics to see true condition to the other guys.
You are defenitely right.
Stage pic will be here soon.
I could be shredded losing even more mass to be like 1995 and same weight. But I felt it is meaningless.
Better recuperate muscle mass and stay lean for autamn show is much clever i felt.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
you still had fat to lose in that 1995 pics

that's my point
Then i accept your comment. I will do my best next time my friend. Maybe I can be next time. Because, i wont be fat anymore.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

Dont compare me with those genetic monsters. I am not in there league.
Just my fellow competitors are similar genetic to me.

Stavios

Then i accept your comment. I will do my best next time my friend. Maybe I can be next time. Because, i wont be fat anymore.
here is my advice

diet longer, keep your calories at your maintenance level and then let the cardio take the fat off

you won't lose muscle mass that way, and as a natural you obviously need to eat as many calories as you can to keep your muscle mass

in shredded condition you would place pretty good

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
here is my advice

diet longer, keep your calories at your maintenance level and then let the cardio take the fat off

you won't lose muscle mass that way, and as a natural you obviously need to eat as many calories as you can to keep your muscle mass

in shredded condition you would place pretty good
Thank you very very much. Very good advice! :D

Stavios

Thank you very very much. Very good advice! :D

no problem !

I am glad my huge 4 years of bodybuilding experience is appreciated  ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you are full of shit 5'9 240 low BF with no gh slin is not possible end of story

i appreciate that. look at my posts tho, do you think i would go into such detail and admit so much with such detail if i was lying??..  before i ever touched drugs people said i had to be using. my first cycle ever i told everyone in advance what i was going to try. 8 weeks later they all said i was lying, i had to be using more. i've always admitted to anyone who asked exactly what i would use.

1st pic of me is 1991, 5'9.5"  240lbs.  gh was not even available except to the elite, and it was cadaver derived. insulin use for bb purposes wasn't even concieved until mid 90's.

second photo is my first use of gh, 4 units per day. i was sick as a dog the entire cycle, felt like crap for 8 weeks. the only thing i could digest was icecream, so i was eating almost a gallon a day. ended up shredded but couldn't grow due to lack of calories.

i don't lie about anything (expect to get laid once in a while,haha).

rik

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
i appreciate that. look at my posts tho, do you think i would go into such detail and admit so much with such detail if i was lying??..  before i ever touched drugs people said i had to be using. my first cycle ever i told everyone in advance what i was going to try. 8 weeks later they all said i was lying, i had to be using more. i've always admitted to anyone who asked exactly what i would use.

1st pic of me is 1991, 5'9.5"  240lbs.  gh was not even available except to the elite, and it was cadaver derived. insulin use for bb purposes wasn't even concieved until mid 90's.

second photo is my first use of gh, 4 units per day. i was sick as a dog the entire cycle, felt like crap for 8 weeks. the only thing i could digest was icecream, so i was eating almost a gallon a day. ended up shredded but couldn't grow due to lack of calories.

i don't lie about anything (expect to get laid once in a while,haha).

rik
Hey. Hazbin.
You guys encourage me a lot and maybe i aspire to be in october show.
I have plan to get back my lost mass of 3-5kg and stay lean.
Do you have any good plan like Stavios told me?

By the way, this guy took second(But this pic is 2007,he is bit bigger this year. but not big difference.)
http://www.ifbb-spain.com/galeria3.php?idioma=ESP&id=64&serie=43

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hey. Hazbin.
You guys encourage me a lot and maybe i aspire to be in october show.
I have plan to get back my lost mass of 3-5kg and stay lean.
Do you have any good plan like Stavios told me?

By the way, this guy took second(But this pic is 2007,he is bit bigger this year. but not big difference.)
http://www.ifbb-spain.com/galeria3.php?idioma=ESP&id=64&serie=43

the most important advice whether it be an experienced natural, a suicidal juice pig or an old lady who just joined my gym is:

UP YOUR PROTEIN!!!!!!

your first priority is ingesting huge quantities of protein..  after that carb intake to fluctuate depending on energy levels and bodyfat levels.

every in my opinion would gain lean mass if they would up their protein.  i think it is far more important than almost eveyone believes. even the ones who are juiced and know the benefit of protein still don't have the discipline to force down the required amounts.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
the most important advice whether it be an experienced natural, a suicidal juice pig or an old lady who just joined my gym is:

UP YOUR PROTEIN!!!!!!

your first priority is ingesting huge quantities of protein..  after that carb intake to fluctuate depending on energy levels and bodyfat levels.

every in my opinion would gain lean mass if they would up their protein.  i think it is far more important than almost eveyone believes. even the ones who are juiced and know the benefit of protein still don't have the discipline to force down the required amounts.
Thanks for your great advise. I think so too.
My trainer decrease my protein intake before. Thats the biggest mistake i think.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thanks for your great advise. I think so too.
My trainer decrease my protein intake before. Thats the biggest mistake i think.

i say whether you want to bulk up or lean up, never mess with your protein. keep it constantly high and flucuate carbs and fats.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Very impressive physique Hazbin!!

One of the best I have seen on here
Air Falcon

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Kymou you need to bring up those arms, chest and traps....try hittin them twice a week and everything else once ...that should fix you good...
The Number 2 in Scranton