Author Topic: Now I realized that the crucial difference between natural and GH & slin users..  (Read 8900 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
You look great kyomu - a little bit more delt size is needed.
As for the drugs... take it or leave it  ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
for sure, maintaining intramuscular water while draining subcutanious water is tricky, even when drugged. (actually it was the main factor in me always getting my ass kicked on stage). that is the key to muscle fullness while being shredded, it's tricky to win to tug-of-war of keeping the water inside of the muscle instead of on top of it. trust me, even drugged i never figured it out.
Hmmm. Yes. Then why GH is usuful? My fellow competitor told me that his muscle fullness stay the same during severe diet and i lose muscle fullness during that fase,thats the biggest difference between GH users and natural.
Whats your opinion?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
You look great kyomu - a little bit more delt size is needed.
As for the drugs... take it or leave it  ;D
Thanx. Yeah my delts are shitty real lagging point. :-\ I have to fix it seriously.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
ouch!! i'd say that is f'ng hilarious, but i think him and i just started getting along!
How many times i must say...THIS IS NOT MY BEST CONDITION >:( >:( >:(

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How many times i must say...THIS IS NOT MY BEST CONDITION >:( >:( >:(

i realize that. my issue is that you should be saying "life was too important and i didn't prioritize my dieting and training for this contest and the guys that did kicked my ass".

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hmmm. Yes. Then why GH is usuful? My fellow competitor told me that his muscle fullness stay the same during severe diet and i lose muscle fullness during that fase,thats the biggest difference between GH users and natural.
Whats your opinion?

honestly, (i am never anything but honest),  i think i may have a resistance to exogenous growth hormone. it would shut down my digestive tract and i couldn't consume my neccessary nutrients.  i would catabolize muscle tissue rather than preserve it. insulin just made me fat.

i think i am the exception mind you, or i'm just too dumb to do it properly.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Kyomu, you look great man, awesome leg development.  Just need a little more dieting to get those freaky lines in!!!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Kyumo, may I ask why you are trying to compete in non-tested competitions if you are natural? Surely you will compare better when you are on a level playing field.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Kyumo, may I ask why you are trying to compete in non-tested competitions if you are natural? Surely you will compare better when you are on a level playing field.
Because, my purpose is not winning itself. I am so interested in my capacity. So the contest should be tough or its no use to compete.
And at the same time, I am not so stupid. And I know i have enough mass to stand next to these guys and every competitive bbers around me told me that i am carrying enough mass to stand next to these steroid users. So my problem is not mass but the condition.
For me bbing contest is a challenge to myself and prejudice. Thats why very exciting for me.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
i realize that. my issue is that you should be saying "life was too important and i didn't prioritize my dieting and training for this contest and the guys that did kicked my ass".

OK.If you doubt my toughness that much, please post your leg pics. Because, I always measure legs development as the measure of mental toughness.
And please beat my skinny legs by posting your huge legs.
I am waiting.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Kyomu, you look great!

There are always going to be people that will be using that competitive edge. If you choose not to go that route, all you can do is bring the best package you can on that stage.

I cant wait to see pics of you when you really get cut up!

I bet that will be the big difference right there!

Youre going to look great!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Kyomu, you look great man, awesome leg development.  Just need a little more dieting to get those freaky lines in!!!
Thank you very much.
Of course, I have 100% confident to get way much harder than this. But they were hard like Paco bautista. Thats why i am bit disappointed...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Kyomu, you look great!

There are always going to be people that will be using that competitive edge. If you choose not to go that route, all you can do is bring the best package you can on that stage.

I cant wait to see pics of you when you really get cut up!

I bet that will be the big difference right there!

Youre going to look great!
Thanx a lot jerry.
I promise you that i bring you better package in october.
You gave me a lot of power!

Beener

• Getbig IV
And I know i have enough mass to stand next to these guys and every competitive bbers around me told me that i am carrying enough mass to stand next to these steroid users.

Im sorry dude you seem like a nice guy, but you're wrong, you dont have enough mass to stand next to the users. The people who told you this were just being nice.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Why would you bother competing against an uneven playing field?  In a national show, there's no way you could come close to someone on a ton of gear/gh, etc.
I know guys who competed in a natural show, saw it was bullshit, then started juicing to compete in regular shows...still in the end, it's kind of pointless...wouldn't you agree?  Competing in something which requires no skill, is basically a beauty show.
So, unless you actually get paid decently for it...where is the fulfillment in something that is drug ridden and requires no skill?
Kind of like middle aged guys who go crazy when their softball team wins the "championship":)  Yeah, they won, but against who.
It's great you're dedicated to doing it with no drugs, but competing against any heavy juicer with decent genetics...you would stand zero chance.  It's just science.
N

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

Im sorry dude you seem like a nice guy, but you're wrong, you dont have enough mass to stand next to the users. The people who told you this were just being nice.
I have tons of friends and they always told me truth. Its not my first championship and i have already beaten users several times before.
You cant judge from these pics only.
You have to know many many levels of juicers.
I recomend you to go to attend many shows.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Why would you bother competing against an uneven playing field?  In a national show, there's no way you could come close to someone on a ton of gear/gh, etc.
I know guys who competed in a natural show, saw it was bullshit, then started juicing to compete in regular shows...still in the end, it's kind of pointless...wouldn't you agree?  Competing in something which requires no skill, is basically a beauty show.
So, unless you actually get paid decently for it...where is the fulfillment in something that is drug ridden and requires no skill?
Kind of like middle aged guys who go crazy when their softball team wins the "championship":)  Yeah, they won, but against who.
It's great you're dedicated to doing it with no drugs, but competing against any heavy juicer with decent genetics...you would stand zero chance.  It's just science.

Then they had to beat my mass co pletely too.
For ex, my legs were biggest in the category.
Then WHY YOU CALLED IT ZERO CHANCE?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Steroids are going to do hell of a lot more for this muscle fullness you speak of. Go ahead and take GH and insulin without steroids and see if you get the swole look the druggies have.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Steroids are going to do hell of a lot more for this muscle fullness you speak of. Go ahead and take GH and insulin without steroids and see if you get the swole look the druggies have.
Then its not going to be a challenge.

Beener

• Getbig IV

your legs were the biggest in the category?? so how small were these gh n slin users??

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
I'm not speaking on that show, but in general.  On a national level against roid users, you wouldn't be able to come close naturally...nor would most people.
Again, competing is all relative.  Against who?  I could enter a local show, do nothing, and probably get top 5.  Granted, consider the number of delusional people who compete....Vince G, etc.  I could crack top 3 in a local fair show in a small town in Idaho, but so what...consider who I'd be "beating".  It's similar to me joining little league again and going 8-0 leading my team to a "title".  Yeah, I'd hit record breaking numbers...but I couldn't bat .050 in the Major Leagues...that's the point.
Same with different categories.  So, in Witchita, KA Local show 4B, division C, lightweight class, novice...I took first. ???  I'm not knocking you, but there are so many shows with different classes, etc...who's to say what is a real victory?  If I beat 2 handicap kids in the 100m hurdles, would I feel like a winner?
If you enjoy competing, have fun with it though.  
N

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Then its not going to be a challenge.
Why did you stop using drugs?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I'm not speaking on that show, but in general.  On a national level against roid users, you wouldn't be able to come close naturally...nor would most people.
Again, competing is all relative.  Against who?  I could enter a local show, do nothing, and probably get top 5.  Granted, consider the number of delusional people who compete....Vince G, etc.  I could crack top 3 in a local fair show in a small town in Idaho, but so what...consider who I'd be "beating".  It's similar to me joining little league again and going 8-0 leading my team to a "title".  Yeah, I'd hit record breaking numbers...but I couldn't bat .050 in the Major Leagues...that's the point.
Same with different categories.  So, in Witchita, KA Local show 4B, division C, lightweight class, novice...I took first. ???  I'm not knocking you, but there are so many shows with different classes, etc...who's to say what is a real victory?  If I beat 2 handicap kids in the 100m hurdles, would I feel like a winner?
If you enjoy competing, have fun with it though.  
Then why you talk about drug user so much? Nothing to do with it. If you are 90kg shredded,you will beat some 90kg steroid users thats all.
Thats what i do and plain simple....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Why did you stop using drugs?
Because if i kept on using drugs, i have to be really really good like being a champ of some pro shows or meaningless.
Thats what i felt.
But Be careful, I wrote down "What i feel".
Its MY point of view. Dont forget about it.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
your legs were the biggest in the category?? so how small were these gh n slin users??
This is the second place guy. OK this year he is 3kg bigger. But his legs still look like this.

http://www.ifbb-spain.com/galeria3.php?idioma=ESP&id=64&serie=43