Author Topic: Saw Van Halen Concert last night - VIDEO PAGE 4  (Read 24318 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Saw Van Halen Concert last night
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2008, 05:46:35 AM »
"all I've got, I've had to steal"
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2008, 05:49:14 AM »
so point me towards one of your great posts so I can witness what your talking about.  240's a good guy, I've been on the boards for years and have never had a run in with him, mars and I are cool, gh15...don't agree with some things he says but have never had a run in with him and I dont' have an issue with donkey kong that I know of.  I dont' really know howie, all those guys seem to contribute to the board but you pretty much do nothing but brag about how smart you are...then you don't back it up :-\

you teach math...great.  good for you, what does that have to do with posting on a BB board?  You're life must lack anything of substance because you feel the need to justify your existance on a BB board which is actually pretty sad. 

I don't get how you think I'm being aggresive...I mean really, you've run out of ammo so quick you have to resort to that?

you practically posted your life story when I questioned you before and posted all your credentials in the teaching field, why would you feel you have to justify your existance to me?

I'm an 11th tier poster?  wow, how will I live with myself?  Go over to the training journal section, I haven't touched my journal in weeks and it has how many views?  over 7,000 or something like that...not bad for an 11th tier guy.
Now, let us rewind the tape a little, shallow al. Who was it that previously commented on the *length* of my posts whilst trying to justify myself? I wonder who (see our first exchanges)?
I do not (using your own words) "brag" about how smart i am. i do not feel that I present that persona and I do not feel that I act in any sort of arrogant manner.
As i have mentioned before, it was a moral duty to *join* the big6, and hence save a rapidly sinking ship. As a general all round good guy, it is my nature to act as a saviour.
Finally, your replies are becoming ever more dark and aggressive in tone. Shallow al, it is only an internet bodybuilding board, there is no need to become irate to the extreme whilst posting on it. My advice to you would be to take a good few deep breaths and clarity will cascade throughout your being.
As a stress reliever, perhaps you could return to self-hitting your training journal to generate more (alledged) hits. Hey, a few thousand more and you may be promoted to the 10th tier. However, if you carry on in your current aggressive manner you could find yourself demoted.
Good old shallow al hey?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2008, 05:52:08 AM »
Now, let us rewind the tape a little, shallow al. Who was it that previously commented on the *length* of my posts whilst trying to justify myself? I wonder who (see our first exchanges)?
I do not (using your own words) "brag" about how smart i am. i do not feel that I present that persona and I do not feel that I act in any sort of arrogant manner.
As i have mentioned before, it was a moral duty to *join* the big6, and hence save a rapidly sinking ship. As a general all round good guy, it is my nature to act as a saviour.
Finally, your replies are becoming ever more dark and aggressive in tone. Shallow al, it is only an internet bodybuilding board, there is no need to become irate to the extreme whilst posting on it. My advice to you would be to take a good few deep breaths and clarity will cascade throughout your being.
As a stress reliever, perhaps you could return to self-hitting your training journal to generate more (alledged) hits. Hey, a few thousand more and you may be promoted to the 10th tier. However, if you carry on in your current aggressive manner you could find yourself demoted.
Good old shallow al hey?

::) ::) ::)

"shallow al"...that's the best you can do?

wow.  I expect better from a member of the "big 6"

you're practically putting me to sleep at my desk with this garbage.

lol....you really are pathetic.

are you gonna follow me around in every thread I post on or what?
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2008, 05:56:14 AM »
::) ::) ::)

"shallow al"...that's the best you can do?

wow.  I expect better from a member of the "big 6"

you're practically putting me to sleep at my desk with this garbage.

lol....you really are pathetic.

are you gonna follow me around in every thread I post on or what?
Well, remember (for the 110'th time?) you decided to seek me out (not surprising considering the quality of my posts) and direct initial derogatory comments towards me. Can't stand the heat anymore shallow al? Perhaps your feeble brain has just exhausted it's supply of feeble words?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2008, 06:02:20 AM »
Well, remember (for the 110'th time?) you decided to seek me out (not surprising considering the quality of my posts) and direct initial derogatory comments towards me. Can't stand the heat anymore shallow al? Perhaps your feeble brain has just exhausted it's supply of feeble words?

well you still haven't answered the question or pointed me in a direction where I can "witness you're great posts"

I questioned you in a thread earlier this week, that thread is pretty much gone from the main page I think-I didn't check the entire page-you suddenly appeared in this thread attacking me for no reason, when i ask you to justify your position all you can do is say I'm being "aggresive"...lol.

you're like a 5th tier version of squadfather or true adonis, at least they are good at this and actually get under people's skin....you just lay there like a dead fish saying how smart you are but don't back it up with anything that has anything to do with getbig.

it's laughable at this point.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2008, 06:13:33 AM »
well you still haven't answered the question or pointed me in a direction where I can "witness you're great posts"

I questioned you in a thread earlier this week, that thread is pretty much gone from the main page I think-I didn't check the entire page-you suddenly appeared in this thread attacking me for no reason, when i ask you to justify your position all you can do is say I'm being "aggresive"...lol.

you're like a 5th tier version of squadfather or true adonis, at least they are good at this and actually get under people's skin....you just lay there like a dead fish saying how smart you are but don't back it up with anything that has anything to do with getbig.

it's laughable at this point.
Evidence of great posts:See any post that I have produced. They are full of deeper meaning that someone with your low IQ could not even begin to unravel.
I am by no means like an incarnation of the names that you mentioned (squadfather et al), but, as an official member of the big 6, i am something that you will never be-a first rater.
Finally, i comment on your aggressive nature as that is what is being presented before me. i can only comment on the evidence that i have at hand. Your feeble and childish displays during our initial encounter did not display aggression, just idiocy that soon descended into surrender when you ran away at the thought of engaging in dispute with two getbig big6 members. Your behaviour is now aggressive. Nice to see that i am influencing you so much.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2008, 06:22:55 AM »
Evidence of great posts:See any post that I have produced. They are full of deeper meaning that someone with your low IQ could not even begin to unravel.
I am by no means like an incarnation of the names that you mentioned (squadfather et al), but, as an official member of the big 6, i am something that you will never be-a first rater.
Finally, i comment on your aggressive nature as that is what is being presented before me. i can only comment on the evidence that i have at hand. Your feeble and childish displays during our initial encounter did not display aggression, just idiocy that soon descended into surrender when you ran away at the thought of engaging in dispute with two getbig big6 members. Your behaviour is now aggressive. Nice to see that i am influencing you so much.

same shit different post.

you're boring and not worth the time. 

you couldn't influence me in anyway shape or form...lol.

go back and read squadfathers posts or better yet sarcasms, he at least knows how to get a rise out of people.  you're just not good at it.

again, nothing of substance in your post just babbling about how great you are...lol.

now, why don't you stop stalking me?  If I'm that much in your head then just "walk away"-a song Van Halen used to cover in the club days btw-and go justify your existance on this planet to someone else cause your boring the shit out of me.
nasser=piece of shit

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2008, 06:24:10 AM »
TJ...you'd kick MOST folk's asses onstage

BTW, you are LIST approved!

Thanks Buddy!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2008, 06:27:19 AM »
Thanks Buddy!
did dave pull out the oversized inflateable microphone when you saw them?

nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2008, 06:27:56 AM »
same shit different post.

you're boring and not worth the time. 

you couldn't influence me in anyway shape or form...lol.

go back and read squadfathers posts or better yet sarcasms, he at least knows how to get a rise out of people.  you're just not good at it.

again, nothing of substance in your post just babbling about how great you are...lol.

now, why don't you stop stalking me?  If I'm that much in your head then just "walk away"-a song Van Halen used to cover in the club days btw-and go justify your existance on this planet to someone else cause your boring the shit out of me.
To use you Van Halen analogy:
"Shallow al gets up
And nothing gets him down"
(except, apparently, determinator, as shallow al now seems in danger of an "eruption.")

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2008, 06:34:27 AM »
To use you Van Halen analogy:
"Shallow al gets up
And nothing gets him down"
(except, apparently, determinator, as shallow al now seems in danger of an "eruption.")

::) ::)

It's an easy question...where's one of your stellar posts?

of course you would quote one of VH's cheesiest songs.  You're like an autistic kid or something, you're just focused on me so much, did I really offend you that bad? Have you even left your computer today or are you just hitting the refresh button waiting for me to reply.

wow.

I'm close to an "eruption"...wow.  good one, you got me on that.

you can probably relate more to this vh lyric:

"and then they went and they voted you
least likely to succeed"

nasser=piece of shit

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2008, 06:34:34 AM »
did dave pull out the oversized inflateable microphone when you saw them?

Ya that was pretty cool!
They also had a great laser show.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2008, 06:37:43 AM »
Ya that was pretty cool!
They also had a great laser show.

which show did you go to?  I missed that....what city and when?

Ed's solo?  Good or bad?
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

::) ::)

It's an easy question...where's one of your stellar posts?

of course you would quote one of VH's cheesiest songs.  You're like an autistic kid or something, you're just focused on me so much, did I really offend you that bad? Have you even left your computer today or are you just hitting the refresh button waiting for me to reply.

wow.

I'm close to an "eruption"...wow.  good one, you got me on that.

you can probably relate more to this vh lyric:

"and then they went and they voted you
least likely to succeed"

I have a class soon, so  you will not be able to enjoy the plaesure of my company for too much longer.
Well, I'm beginning to have my doubts about you with regard to you follwiong me, perhaps you are "hot for teacher?"

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2008, 06:41:34 AM »

Ed's solo?  Good or bad?
EVHalen was only considered good as he introduced to the masses the technique of "tapping." Like you and this board, he is just hot air. The VH albums typically had the odd good tune, with the majority being fillers.
Van halen, as a guitar player died with the advent of the neo-classical fusion of Malmsteen, Toney Macalpine, Paul Gilbert (racer X, wnet on to Mr. Big), Vinnie moore etc, most of whom were discovered by a Mike varney (if you are aware of this era, shallow al).

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2008, 06:41:57 AM »

Ed's solo?  Good or bad?

Milwaukee
Ed's solo was great! Everyone seemed to be at thier best! I am no expert at this so if he missed a note or two i would have never known.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2008, 06:45:14 AM »
I have a class soon, so I you will not be able to enjoy the plaesure of my company for too much longer.
Well, I'm beginning to have my doubts about you with regard to you follwiong me, perhaps you are "hot for teacher?"

what are you even talking about at this point?

you're MO seems to be reply to as many posts as possible until someone just has had enough of the bickering and stops replying...

try to concentrate on class instead of "how am I gonna get natural al"..grrrrrrrrr..."I'll call him 10th tier" ...grrrrrrrr...."I'll get him...who's he to quesiton the big 6"...grrr.

I can see it now, you'll be trying to write an equation on the board and just be smashing the chalk to dust thinking of me...wow.

you're posts suck
you're van halen quotes suck
you pretty much suck on this board, just retire your account and go see a doctor, you have self esteem issues and need to work them out.

nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2008, 06:51:34 AM »
what are you even talking about at this point?

you're MO seems to be reply to as many posts as possible until someone just has had enough of the bickering and stops replying...

try to concentrate on class instead of "how am I gonna get natural al"..grrrrrrrrr..."I'll call him 10th tier" ...grrrrrrrr...."I'll get him...who's he to quesiton the big 6"...grrr.

I can see it now, you'll be trying to write an equation on the board and just be smashing the chalk to dust thinking of me...wow.

you're posts suck
you're van halen quotes suck
you pretty much suck on this board, just retire your account and go see a doctor, you have self esteem issues and need to work them out.

1) White boards are used thesedays, not chalk/blackboards.
2) You have anger management issues. You cannot control your temper and you become ever more aggressive and bitter with each new *writing.*
3) You stalk me and I can not help but conclude that, in some weird, way, due to my position amongst the elite, you have become an obsessive fanatic about me. Steady on now, shallow al. I would say that you have certain issues that you need to address.
It is only a board shallow al, albeit it one that I grace.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2008, 06:56:52 AM »
1) White boards are used thesedays, not chalk/blackboards.
2) You have anger management issues. You cannot control your temper and you become ever more aggressive and bitter with each new *writing.*
3) You stalk me and I can not help but conclude that, in some weird, way, due to my position amongst the elite, you have become an obsessive fanatic about me. Steady on now, shallow al. I would say that you have certain issues that you need to address.
It is only a board shallow al, albeit it one that I grace.

stop it already, you're pathetic.

what issues do you believe I have?  I was minding my own business in this thread and poof!  there you are with the same lame shit over and over again.

why would you think I'm losing my temper?  just saying it won't make it true, just like saying your a member of the "big 6" won't make that true.

same posts over and over from you, do you have anything even close to original?

Milwaukee
Ed's solo was great! Everyone seemed to be at thier best! I am no expert at this so if he missed a note or two i would have never known.

read some reviews...I see Dave did the old "I forgot the fucking words" ::)

it was funny when he did it at the US fest back in 83 but now it's just contrived and seems cheesey.
nasser=piece of shit

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2008, 06:57:36 AM »
Hey Mike if you think go karting is is whimpy watch this

Jake is #43 in the Blue and white car

He had his first race last night of this season and is already beating his times from last year. He hit 52  MPH last night! and that is with a resticter plate on.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2008, 07:03:55 AM »
stop it already, you're pathetic.

what issues do you believe I have?  I was minding my own business in this thread and poof!  there you are with the same lame shit over and over again.

why would you think I'm losing my temper?  just saying it won't make it true, just like saying your a member of the "big 6" won't make that true.

same posts over and over from you, do you have anything even close to original?

read some reviews...I see Dave did the old "I forgot the fucking words" ::)

it was funny when he did it at the US fest back in 83 but now it's just contrived and seems cheesey.

Ya he said that.
I thought it was funny!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2008, 07:05:35 AM »
Hey Mike if you think go karting is is whimpy watch this

Jake is #43 in the Blue and white car

He had his first race last night of this season and is already beating his times from last year. He hit 52  MPH last night! and that is with a resticter plate on.
I hear there are video's from this show on youtube, I think runnin with the devil and you really got me..

reviews were good, glad you got to see a good show.  I could literally post about VH for hours on end depending on what the subject is...

word on the street is they might do a DVD of this tour, that'll be interesting.
nasser=piece of shit

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2008, 07:08:46 AM »
I hear there are video's from this show on youtube, I think runnin with the devil and you really got me..

reviews were good, glad you got to see a good show.  I could literally post about VH for hours on end depending on what the subject is...

Well, try posting for hours about how poor they are, there is certainly enough abysmal material to get through.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2008, 07:10:46 AM »

I ALWAYS read your posts on vh,very knowledgeable ,but the past is the past.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2008, 07:10:54 AM »
Perhaps your feeble brain has just exhausted it's supply of feeble words?

it's = its

You non-feeblebrained, quality poster, you.