Author Topic: Poor deluded fools who think Nasser used oil in 1998  (Read 30701 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Poor deluded fools who think Nasser used oil in 1998
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »
300 pounds with abs right there lol
hahahaha

no this is him 300lbs with abs

:-X :-\ :-\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »
and this is him showing the ladies a good time :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2008, 05:51:38 PM »
 :-X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »

Sorry Nasser but that pic never stops being funny.
O

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

Moosejay

« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2008, 05:56:56 PM »
Where is Sharma when we need his explanatory commentary?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »
yes Sharma the trailer trash pumpkinheads will never accept what stares them right in their toothless meth addicted faces, Nasser absolutely destroys Dorian, even on his so called "best bodypart".
Squadfarter = Sharma and Lamplighterx hope this helps  :-*

Moosejay

« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »
Pandaemonium, Chaos and Jaejonna are up for List addition review

Sharma is permanently banned

Moosejay :)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2008, 06:44:10 PM »
Hasta Luego! :D

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »
:-X

Picture of health right there, wait for a rebuttle from team butt plugs.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2008, 07:48:43 PM »
Nasser said "everyone" used Synthol.

Nasser feels he was unfairly singled out as a Synthol abuser.

Nasser thinks "why should I give you the satisfaction of admitting it since you already made up your mind. Fuck you".

That's my analysis of the situation.  :)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
Squad, are you a middle eastern american???

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2008, 12:03:25 AM »
SYNTHOL.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2008, 12:30:32 AM »
Wow he looked AWESOME at his comeback. BEST REAR DB BICEPS POSE EVER. Jesus what the fjuk is that? Did he resort to synthol in his lats too, LOL
MIRAGETROPIN

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2008, 02:02:03 AM »
Ha ha  - looks like we have a new muslim convert named squadfather.

This has to be the ONLY accomplishment Sharma has on this board.  Sharma threw a few compliments at fraudfarter and Squaddy became sharma's new pet, running around at his heels and barking at his foes. Squaddy never cared about Nasshole during the height of the Nasser war but now he's swinging off nassers nuts. Sharma throws a few more crumbs..i mean compliments at Squad to keep him in line

Good dog Squad now play dead.

I'm sure Squaddy now has a copy of the koran next to his bag of doritos and coke.
American Taliban ;D
Ha ha ha

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2008, 02:27:45 AM »
Why couldnt DCNasser who placed 2nd in 1997 fail to place the same or win the Olympia in 1998?  How could Ronnie coleman who placed 9th the previous year(1997) make such a dramatic leap and overpower Nassholio who was next in line?

1998 Mr. Olympia, 3rd
1999 Mr. Olympia, 6th
2000 Mr. Olympia, 5th
2001 Mr. Olympia, 9th - 9/11 for you idiots who believe the racism excuse.
2002 Mr. Olympia, 15th
All the injections and being a Weider boytoy came to nothing in the end.

Incidentally Nasser is being billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt. The only thing muslim about nasser is his name. He doesnt attend mosque prayers or even have a muslim wife. He is his fathers son- prefers white women over brown burqa barbie.   ;D

sbfreak

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2008, 08:45:24 AM »
well his career never did after that

this was his "comeback"

I guess that day he forgot to shoot the synthol in the right lat. Or maybe he just used it all up in those rear delts and left lat. :-\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2008, 10:00:52 AM »
AHAHAHA It looks like the great squadfather was right , as usual. The mullet sporting, trailer trash are throwing their crushed six pack cans at the hole filled walls of their house on stilts.

The same pictures and arguments are reeled out in an attempt to hide from the shame filling truth that Yates was not a worthy champion in 97 and stole Nasser's rightful crown.

Nasser's  final shows he had been very, very ill - he nearly died. It was a wonder he competed at all.

Why did he not win in 98? I saw the 98 and Nasser was amazing, truly fucking beautiful look at the picture, best guy I ever seen. like GH15 says 'as good as it ever gets'. But do you honestly think the IFBB would allow another non-American to win the Mr O after the era of Yates?

It is American fans that are the lifeblood of this sport and there is no way they could allow a 'foreigner' with an Arabic name to stop another American champ.

After a foreign Mr Olympia an American ALWAYS win it. Nasser had a shitty deal and rightfully he must expose the lieing, corruption and cowardly roaches who kept him down.

Again, not one of the low IQ possessing, Yates worshipping trailer park trash will explain why it was that some judges in 1997 had Yates as low as FOURTH yet there scorecards were rejected and the torn muscled, bloated gutted and no arm having  convict Yates won with a perfect score. A perfect score. Disgraceful. Yet no pumpkinhead will address this issue. Why? fear.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2008, 10:06:12 AM »
Why did he not win in 98?

Some guy named Coleman showed up...

Kicked his butt and took his lunch money!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2008, 10:15:16 AM »
Sadly it must have been harder and harder to keep fully motivated after 1997 as Nasser was intelligent enough - way more intelligent than the judges - to know that he was up against serious corruption.

I saw Nasser in 1998 and thought his physique looked the best of all. It was one of the most perfect and beautiful sights my eyes have ever seen. I thought he was the winner in 98 , but I think that about 96 too.

What cannot be argued against is that he was robbed in 1997 by the most corrupt and disgraceful judging ever seen before or since in the sport.  If Nasser was given his crown in 97 then he would have gone on to defend it successfully for many years. Ronnie went on to be one of the greatest ever but not for a few years. I thought Ronnie 2003 was my personal favorite. Nasser beat him many times though, remember that.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2008, 10:33:28 AM »
What cannot be argued against is that he was robbed in 1997 by the most corrupt and disgraceful judging ever seen before or since in the sport.

He wasn't robbed. He was asked to turn round.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2008, 10:36:49 AM »
When he turned round he came up against this:

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »
did anyone else notice the epic irony as soon as they read the thread title and who started it?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2008, 10:54:18 AM »
I truly pity your stupidity and ignorance.

Firstly, Nasser never used synthol at all. Not ever.

What he may have used was not being used by him in 98. Maybe he used some higher quality ESCICLINE when the racist placings and outrages were committed against him as an Arab in an Arab phobic post 9/11 culture. If he was called Jack Jones then he would place higher, period.

Ok, the first pic is the one that deluded fools and lovers of the vile, disgusting, former racist, convicted criminal, judge dick sucking, racist tattoo removing, torn to shit no armed piece of garbage, yates, say is the one where Nasser use oil.

My question is if he had used all this oil why is is bicep so perfect and veined in the second pic. It is clear that what you see in the second pic is quite simply as good as it gets in the history of bodybuidling.

I am being serious here. I am not looking for tiresome arguments and to hear people's Islamaphobia. Just admit that Nasser is as good as got from the front. Even the great GH15 knows and said this.

Nasser in 96,97,98 NO OIL AT ALL IDIOTS.

Dorians conditioning is strange, even in that pic he looks so much grainier than Nasser

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2008, 11:00:12 AM »
It is ok, Sharma, my brother. The Pumpinheaded, infidel, trailer-park dwellers will soon choke on their beer soaked words. It is well known, that the Dogs of Satan, decided to try and humiliate the heroic Nasser, once more with their unholy slander. No, denying him his rightful place in bodybuilding history was not enough for them, the Devil's Goats decided to "forget" to announce him as a previous winner at this years Arnold Classic. Now, I shall bring the wrath of Allah down on all of  Nasser's enemies: Soon the Delusional Clown, The Kovacs Monster and the Acromegalion will draw their last fiendish breaths. And then..next year, when the explosives I have strapped to my body, detonate in the front row of the Arnold Classic, vanquishing all those who dared Omit Nasser's sacred name from the previous winner's roster, I will take my 72 virgins in Paradise, and do unspeakable acts of perversion to them..and await the day that Nasser crosses over so I can sit beside him and Muhammed, and they will praise my Noble deed.