Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49515 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2008, 09:32:11 AM »
You guys dont think that with 6 billion people on the planet that some freaks will exist in all areas???

We've seen genetic anomolies in people that were too deficeint to tie their shoes, but could do math faster than a calculator....and many others.......

Just because its not our gift doesnt mean you can explain it away.

Lockett claims to have been tested for myostatin deficiency and says he does NOT have it. Interestingly Flex Wheeler supposedly does have it yet looks like nothing off drugs (the all natural freak will never be unveiled).

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »
yes i have a friend too that doesn't workout, eats 1 pizza a day and is around 250 lean at 5'4" ::)

If this is natural, why would anyone take steroids?!

Brutal cranium and zombie neck+head.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2008, 09:38:32 AM »
neither one of them have it, both of them need a truckload of drugs, food and training to look big and if you believe otherwise you're a sucker.
But the guys on Mayhem say Lockett has these sausage looking folds of skin on the back of his head and this is proof he's natural.  ???

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2008, 09:42:18 AM »
To be honest with you Michael Locket is a little down on his luck right now.So the last thing on his mind is training, and bodybuilding.He just wants to get his life in order.When I saw him yesterday, he didnt eat really anything in 6 hours, and I asked if he wanted to go train he said, no.He said, I havent trained since November, and I probably start back up again next week.
Right now I just want to get my life in order.
He was wearing a baggy shirt, so I couldnt see anything.Then some one asked if he worked out he pulled up his sleave, and his arm looked just as big, and vascular as the the picture below.He then lifeted up his pant leg, and flexed his clave muscle, which had to be atleast 20" .
I cant explain why Michael Locket looks they way does, all I can say is, I bleive he is natural.
Just like we cannot expalin why there is a man in The Oreint who is over 7 feet tall, and am a man in Europe who is over 8 feet tall
They are just freaks.Micheal Locket, my friend is just a freak.
He would be muscular wether he dug ditches,or sat around and did nothing.
I met a guy who was homeless at Golds Venice from Austria.He came to America because he thought he would be the next Arnold.
He resembled Arnold in alot of ways he was nice looking, well built, and he had biceps most guys would kill for
He didnt look very big, maybe 205 lbs, but when he pulled up his sleave and flexed his arm, this big round bicep came out.
This man was a freak, and was homeless.So he didnt have much food, he ate maybe 2 times a day if that, and he lived at a a Catholic Charites .Yet he looked like a miniature Arnold.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2008, 09:53:32 AM »
To be honest with you Michael Locket is a little down on his luck right now.So the last thing on his mind is training, and bodybuilding.He just wants to get his life in order.When I saw him yesterday, he didnt eat really anything in 6 hours, and I asked if he wanted to go train he said, no.He said, I havent trained since November, and I probably start back up again next week.
He was wearing a baggy shirt, so I couldnt see anything.Then some one asked if he worked out he pulled up his sleave, and his arm looked just as big, and vascular as the the picture below.He then lifeted up his pant leg, and flexed his clave muscle, which had to be atleast 20" .
I cant explain why Michael Locket looks they way does, all I can say is, I bleive he is natural.
Just like we cannot expalin why there is a man in The Oreint who is over 7 feet tall, and am a man in Europe who is over 8 feet tall
I met a guy who was homeless at Golds Venice from Austria.He came to America because he thought he would be the next Arnold.
He resembled Arnold in alot of ways he was nice looking, well built, and he had biceps most guys would kill for
He didnt look very big, maybe 205 lbs, but when he pulled up his sleave and flexed his arm, this big round bicep came out.
This man was a freak, and was homeless.So he didnt have much food, he ate maybe 2 times a day if that, and he lived at a a Catholic Charites .Yet he looked like a miniature Arnold.

Are you gonna help lockett?    Whyd he go to vegas??

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2008, 09:55:36 AM »
Yes Michael Locket has a very muscular face.I asked him about that yesterday, his reply was, my whole body is muscular, that is why my face is muscular.My face and body have always been muscular.
If you look at his face, and his body, it makes alot of sense.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2008, 09:56:43 AM »

I would believe there lives a man ten feet tall before I believe that guy is natural.

You are making yourself  look as if you lack any sort if intelligence at all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »

Agred he's a genetic freak.

This thing is this... many thought IF he was secretly using insulin and test, we'd know very soon because he WOULD'T make improvements once he signed with MD, Kemistry - He WOULDN'T make improvements.  He'd find some reason to stall, and in a year when he did the next show, he'd look just like he did in the last show.

In reality, if he's indeed natural (it's possible!), then when he starts training and eating right he should blow up at an insane level.  He should be 265 onstage, seriously.  If he's 225 cut without touching a weight for 6 months now... I dunno... it's possible, but I think if we never see Lockett improve much, it's going to look like he wasn't natural.  With his genetics, when he eats/trains/uses, he can blow up like no one else in history.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2008, 10:05:49 AM »
Michael moved to Vegas with his GF, because he said there is nothing for him Ohio.He said its cold, and he wanted a change, plus he liked Vegas.Alot of bodybuilders move to Vegas.The economy is good, and the weather is nice
Jay lives here, Craig Titus-Kelly Ryan stay down town here ,Gustavo lives here, aswell as many others.

As far as helping Michael out, yes I will.He is a great guy, and a exceptional athlete.Like him or not, you have to respect his genetics.
I have run for now, you guys play nice.
I am meeting Michael Locket for lunch, and we are going to talk about buissness.
Take care

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2008, 10:09:00 AM »
Michael moved to Vegas with his GF, because he said there is nothing for him Ohio.He said its cold, and he wanted a change, plus he liked Vegas.Alot of bodybuilders move to Vegas.The economy is good, and the weather is nice
Jay lives here, Craig Titus-Kelly Ryan stay down town here ,Gustavo lives here, aswell as many others.

As far as helping Michael out, yes I will.He is a great guy, and a exceptional athlete.Like him or not, you have to respect his genetics.
I am meeting Michael Locket for lunch, and we are going to talk about buissness.
Take care

You act as though that's impressive.  It's not like you're having lunch with Trump or Warren Buffett

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2008, 10:09:25 AM »
Most of the best BB around are or were homeless..... good job Athletes Rep
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »

Agred he's a genetic freak.

This thing is this... many thought IF he was secretly using insulin and test, we'd know very soon because he WOULD'T make improvements once he signed with MD, Kemistry - He WOULDN'T make improvements.  He'd find some reason to stall, and in a year when he did the next show, he'd look just like he did in the last show.

In reality, if he's indeed natural (it's possible!), then when he starts training and eating right he should blow up at an insane level.  He should be 265 onstage, seriously.  If he's 225 cut without touching a weight for 6 months now... I dunno... it's possible, but I think if we never see Lockett improve much, it's going to look like he wasn't natural.  With his genetics, when he eats/trains/uses, he can blow up like no one else in history.

Unless he reached his genetic limit so far and needs minimal up-keep to maintain.   Maybe drugs would help him but maybe not if hes reached his potential already.   I know its not likely but Im not God and i dont know whats possible.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2008, 10:10:57 AM »
You act as though that's impressive.  It's not like you're having lunch with Trump or Warren Buffett

Helping people is impressive you dumbass skinny dweeb...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2008, 10:11:05 AM »

I am meeting Michael Locket for lunch, where I am going to exploit his lack of education
Take care

fixed

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2008, 10:12:44 AM »

I'd address this but you already know you're an old loser.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2008, 10:14:15 AM »
I'd address this but you already know you're an old loser.

Okay.  Hows the 1985 buick century youre driving around??  All the hub-caps still there?

Moosejay

« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2008, 10:15:18 AM »

I don know whole contect of this thread...but HELPING PEOPLE ios trhe most powerful thing you can do..

If you pout this before $, youn will have high $$$

OIther order, you will lose

Even Arnie finmally realizes this

Help as many people as yuou can

Moosejay

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2008, 10:16:06 AM »
In the end. LIFE is all that matters

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2008, 10:17:43 AM »
i go 5-6 hours without eating all the time.    You can still do that and eat enough.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2008, 10:18:56 AM »
I don know whole contect of this thread...but HELPING PEOPLE ios trhe most powerful thing you can do..

If you pout this before $, youn will have high $$$

OIther order, you will lose

Even Arnie finmally realizes this

Help as many people as yuou can

Damn right.   Secret to life.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2008, 10:19:19 AM »

Okay.  Hows the 1985 buick century youre driving around??  All the hub-caps still there?

It's driving well.  How's it going being a total and complete nobody in life.  hahahahahhaha

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2008, 10:21:36 AM »
I met him years ago before anyone knew who he was.  He won the HWT in the show i was in and could have the overall if he even knew how to hit a lat spread.  He was back stage learning to pose!  I saw him win the Team u while eating protein bars and sipping drinks in the lobby.  FREAK.  Only possibility is that he had stunted growth or something and is on GH for life, or that hes diabetic and uses lots of insulin (but doesnt eat alot, which explains why hes so lean). Maybe both. But roids, i seriously doubt it.  Slin + GH...VERY possible

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2008, 10:23:05 AM »
I saw him win the Team u while eating protein bars and sipping drinks

According to 'getitonny' he barely eats and drinks.

Moosejay

« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2008, 10:28:20 AM »

Damn right.   Secret to life.

It sounds altruistic but its true.

I am sure we could all show our women, our cars, homes, etc.

That's great.

But every one does that.

FEW have the power to truly help others.

Ponder this, fellow Americans

(And REMEMBER...we are ALL just inches away from pushing a shopping cart,...at any given time)

Moose approcved

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2008, 10:30:16 AM »
(And REMEMBER...we are ALL just inches away from pushing a shopping cart,...at any given time)

I just went grocery shopping.  I pushed a shopping cart. Wasn't that bad.  Beat carrying a heavy basket.