Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49534 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2008, 11:12:24 PM »
Disgusted I will bet you $1000 here publicly that you can weigh me and test my body fat.
If you ask anybody who knows me ,they will tell you.Croatch trains at my gym,and drugfree for life knows me well.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2008, 11:12:46 PM »
Disgusted, I will endorse Micheal Lockett.
As far as marketing, my products speak for themselves.Bob Chic can even vouche for the quality, and potency.
If you have a great product line, the products will sell themselves.My company has been in buissness for 12 years, and it grows, 25% every year.Quality sells, and is timeless.
I supply alot of other pro bodybuilders with our product who are endorsed by other companies.

Good for you and I mean that sincerely, but the reality is that no one needs to take supplements to build muscle. All that is needed is food and maybe drugs if they really want to be big. As far as Bob vouching for your products um I highly doubt he meant he was vouching for potentcy unless he has done a lab assey on them then I am wrong.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2008, 11:16:01 PM »
Disgusted I will bet you $1000 here publicly that you can weigh me and test my body fat.
If you ask anybody who knows me ,they will tell you.Croatch trains at my gym,and drugfree for life knows me well.

Have you ever competed before? Just wondered what you weighed on stage. Were you drug free then too?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »
Disgusted I do have independent lab assys on my product done all the time.I will gladly give them out at my customers request

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2008, 11:18:42 PM »
Disgusted I do have independent lab assys on my product done all the time.I will gladly give them out at my customers request

No, I believe you, I was referring to Bob.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2008, 11:20:32 PM »
Have you ever competed before? Just wondered what you weighed on stage. Were you drug free then too?

Bump for my question.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2008, 11:22:36 PM »
Disgusted, when I was drug free after 12-14 years of training I would get up to 250lbs naturally and weigh 216-218lbs pre-contest.I have large bones, 8 1/2" wrists.
On anabolics, I would get up to 280lbs- 290lbs, and competed at 253 -258lbs.
There contests weight arent my exagerated they are the actual weight given at the weigh-ins at shows.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 02, 2008, 11:24:41 PM »
250lbs natural (for more than 2 years drug free) at 7%? either ur 7' tall or it's bullshit. post pics or it never happened.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2008, 11:25:03 PM »
Disgusted, when I was drug free after 12-14 years of training I would get up to 250lbs naturally and weigh 216-218lbs pre-contest.I have large bones, 8 1/2" wrists.
There contests weight arent my exagerated they are the actual weight given at the weigh-ins at shows.

So you are saying that when you took steroids it only put about 12 to 18  pounds of muscle on you on stage?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2008, 11:35:54 PM »
No I put on 40lbs of muscle on stage.In a 2 -3 year period.I was natural for 15 years, so when I hopped on the juice I gained 30 lbs of muscle the first cycle ,I blew up.When I got off my first cylce, I kept most of my gains.I only lost 5-10lbs.
Wether I was on or off the juice my off season would range from 270 -280lbs.
When I was even on Sustonon, I wouldnt hold water, I still stayed lean.
The only reason I got down to 250lbs is because when I got up to 290lbs, the Dr said I had High blood pressure, and had developed a arethmia in my heart.So it scared me, because I was close to 40
So I cut back on my eating and only ate 2-3 times a day, until I got down to 243 lbs, then I started eating again.
I been at 250lbs for about 2 years now.
Wether I wokred out or not I would weigh 250lbs.My father weighed 250, my grandfather weighed 260lbs, and they never wokred out.They were just very large husky Italina men who ate.
My father never worked out a day in his life, he was lzy, and had 18" arms
My father was strong as an ox.I have seen him pick up transmissions, and parts of engines that weighed several hundred pounds, like it was nothing.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: May 02, 2008, 11:44:37 PM »
At 250 lbs I feel healthy, my blood pressure is down and my arethmia in my heart is gone.
My body didnt like being that heavy.Between the use of anabolics, and eating 10 times a day, tookk its tole on my body.
My back hurt, my ankles ached, and I was so big, and so heavy, it was ahrd walking up stairs.
I was lean but my body was working so hard to maintain that much mass, it was working overtime.
I felt like shit at 290lbs.I was always sweating, and I was always hot.
I didnt use any insulion or GH.I just used 1000 mg of Sustanon a week, 300 mg of Primobolan, and 200 mg of Trenbalone.
I was eating 650 grams of protein, and 800 + grams of carbs a day, and alteast 150 grams of fat.
I am 40 years old now, and I dont want to end up like Don Long or Sonny Schmidt.
2 great men who died at a very young age for what?????
 Bodybuilding.There are more important things in life
Like children, and family

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 02, 2008, 11:58:03 PM »
No I put on 40lbs of muscle on stage.In a 2 -3 year period.I was natural for 15 years, so when I hopped on the juice I gained 30 lbs of muscle the first cycle ,I blew up.When I got off my first cylce, I kept most of my gains.I only lost 5-10lbs.
Wether I was on or off the juice my off season would range from 270 -280lbs.
When I was even on Sustonon, I wouldnt hold water, I still stayed lean.
The only reason I got down to 250lbs is because when I got up to 290lbs, the Dr said I had High blood pressure, and had developed a arethmia in my heart.So it scared me, because I was close to 40
So I cut back on my eating and only ate 2-3 times a day, until I got down to 243 lbs, then I started eating again.
I been at 250lbs for about 2 years now.
Wether I wokred out or not I would weigh 250lbs.My father weighed 250, my grandfather weighed 260lbs, and they never wokred out.They were just very large husky Italina men who ate.
My father never worked out a day in his life, he was lzy, and had 18" arms
My father was strong as an ox.I have seen him pick up transmissions, and parts of engines that weighed several hundred pounds, like it was nothing.

So after being off drugs for years you have kept most of your gains from drugs? I'm confused, seriously. You say that you are 250 at 7% which puts you at 233 lean body mass which is 0% BF. The way you are now you could step on stage at a shredded 238 or so since no one can be at 0% bf. The most you weighed on stage with drugs was about 255. So drugs gave you about 17 pounds of muscle? This is assuming that you have kept most of your gains from drugs while coming off which is unheard of. How tall are you? For anyone on the planet to be able to step on stage shredded (238) at roughly what most pros do all jacked up is unreal. If all this is true then you blow Lockett away in the genetics department.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: May 03, 2008, 01:27:04 AM »
I was 250lbs before I used any anabolics, after around 12-15 years of training.The reason I say this is no matter how much I ate I could not get over 250-255lbs at about 7-9% bodyfat.from the age of 30-33 years of age.That is the reason why I got on anabolics.I was genetically maxed out, and I was 33 years old.Plus my friends all knew I was natural and even offered buy my first cycle for me just so see what would happen.I was preety big for a natural, I had 19 1/4" -19 1/2" arms cold, and was able to bench 500lbs raw naturally.
I curled 225lbs for 6 reps, and dumbell curled 100 lbs in each hand for 6 reps each.
This was after 13-15 years of training.When I was natural I took in 550 grams of protein, 60 grams of L-Glutamine, and used 25 grams of American Creatine.I used alot of suppplements.
When I was natural, I was very precise about how I trained, brief buy intense, and rested 9 hours a night.I very rarely drank or even went out.My life was bodybuilding.I Won the Mr Natural International in 95,( my second show) the Mr Southwest USA in 96, the Mr World in 98,took 4th in Mr Natural Universe, the pro Division, in the PNBA.
In all the shows I did I was poly graph and urine tested.I never failed .
I also played semi-pro football as a nose guard during my offseason as a bodybuilder.
I AM NOT IN NO WAY EVEN CLOSE TO MICHAEL LOCKETS IN GENETICS OR STRUCTURE.MY BONE STRUCTURE IS VERY LARGE.MY WASTE AT ITS SMALLEST HASNT BEEN UNDER 32-33" MICHAEL LOCKET HAS A 28"
I HAVE VERY LARGE AND HEAVY BONES, AND A VERY UNSUALLY BIG RIB CAGE, LIKE MIKE KATZ.
I HAVE VERY LARGE HANDS, 8 1/2" WRISTS, AND THICK TORSO, THAT IS WHY I WEIGH AS MUCH AS I DO.
I AM A GENETICALLY BIG STRONG MAN, BUT NOT A GENETICALLY SYMETRICAL MAN.MY PHYSIQUE IS BLOCKY
BUT I AM VERY STRONG. IN BODYBUILDEING THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF BODY STRUCTURES
A "V" AND A "H" I AM A "H" AND MICHAEL LOCKETT IS A "V" .
I DONT HAVE MUCH OF A "V" TAPER, BUT I AM THICK.
ITHE ONLY REASON I AM 250LBS RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE ALL OF MY RELATIVES WERE 250LBS PLUS, AND THEY NEVER EVER PICKED UP A WEIGHT.THEY WERE JUST BIG THICK, HUSKY MEN.
MY FATHER LIKE I SAID BEFORE HAD 18" ARMS AND NEVER EXCERSIZED, HE WAS A HARD WORKING MAN BUT SMOKED FOR 45 YEARS.
DISGUSTED I AM 5'11" AND PLEASE DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING SO DONT TRY TO TWIST THINGS AROUND.
IF YOU DONT BELEIVE MY CURRENT WEIGHYT COME TO VEGAS AND I WILL STEP ON A SCLAE FOR YOU, THEN YOU CAN DRUG TEST ME.I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYBODY.
THIS POST WAS ABOUT MICHAEL LOCKET NOT ME.I AM KNOW WERE NEAR THE ATHLETE HE IS, AND NEVER WILL BE.
I BEEN TRAINING FOR 22 YEARS, MICHAEL LOCKET 28 YEARS OLD.I BEEN TRAINING ALMOST AS LONG AS HE HAS BEEN ALIVE, YET, HE LOOKS ALOT BETTER THEN I DID, OR EVER WILL LOOK.
BODYBUILDING ISNT ABOUT WEIGHT, ITS ALL IN ILLUSION.BIG BONED BLOCKY MEN WILL NEVER BEAT A SYMETRICAL SMALL BONED MAN.NOT TODAY NOT TOMOROW, NEVER.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #163 on: May 03, 2008, 03:13:40 AM »

Well, take a closer look at one of this guy's products:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/exl/nat.html

Serving Size2Capsule  (1810mg)
Servings Per Container   30

Primo VDA Androst                 200mg   
Tribistrol                               500mg   
Longfolia                              400mg   
Yohimbe HCL                           100mg   
Endo Hg                                      100mg   
Pro Maca                              100mg   
Muria Puama                            100mg   
6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)   100mg   
Magnesium                           75mg   
Saw Palmetto                          100mg   
Zinc                                       25mg   
Bioperine                              10mg   

I'd love to see an assay on this product. It's never going to happen though. GetItOnNY, what is "Endo HG" and "Primo VDA Androst"? GetItOnNY gave the name of the second ingredient and this is what Patrick Arnold said:

the chemical name he wrote is dhea

the supplement industry sure has alot of whacko characters in it

And the response:
If you think that 5androst-3b-ol-17-one is DHEA, YOUR A COMPLETE MORON. They may be putting 5androst-3b-ol-17-one on the label and using DHEA, but 5androst-3b-ol-17-one is not DHEA, LOL

Pat's response:
well now you changed the name.

right now it looks like he is TRYING to say 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one, which is nothing but epiandrosterone.

He then said it was me who was writing under Patrick Arnold's name on bb.com since Pat had been nice to him at shows.  :D

Secondly, what is "Yohimbe HCL"? Yohimbe is the root extract. Perhaps he means the yohimbine salt? If he does there's the problem of dosage as 100mg will put anyone in the hospital.

This is just an example of what kind of shady operation this guy runs. Who would put shit like this in their system. The guy can't even spell on the labels (blamed the printer but if you read his posts you can see how he spells).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2008, 03:27:01 AM »

Its sad this board is such a negaitve board.Guys like Van Bilderass, Digusted, and Temper who are all losers  by the way.Talk all this shit, yet not once post a pic.

Disgusted truly is an expert. Has trained numerous pros and top amateurs. He has posted pics.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2008, 06:24:28 AM »
good luck stick legs hahahahahah

Moose, you have ABSOLUTELY NO LEGS and dare make fun of his legs? 

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #167 on: May 03, 2008, 07:03:48 AM »

....so daddy was 250lbs natural,
and you trained 12-15 years to reach 250?....eh?
then on AAS went to 290lbs...and come back down to 250lbs still training hard...natural

so in the end...daddy was always better than you?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2008, 08:08:10 AM »
the so called frekas you are talking about are no leep priest at 5'3 and no 5'7 nothing,,the ones you are trying to descrive have frame!!! trhey are huge fellas with out hormones,,they are kevin nash types that were born to be big,,a very good example is the undertaker from wwf wrestling....if you go stand next to him you will practially think you are nothing,,same for shaqil oneel ,,they are big guys with big muscles but no where near bodybuilding level

they hae everything big....ask their girls...when they take their pants off their cock is true 8-10 inches and massive,,so are their hands,,,and their feet,,,when they fuck a girl she truly cant walk after for couple days,,some american girls love it but it aint no bodybuilders,,bodybuilders are small guys who got to be big,,well average guys in most cases but in the case of lee priest for example....he is a small fella infact very small fella

Well, Karrine Stephans, aka Superhead, said Shaq wasn't the hung type, the only thing big on him was his sweat, that's why he set her up in a Apartment and paid all her bills. 

affy

« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2008, 08:11:51 AM »
I was 250lbs before I used any anabolics, after around 12-15 years of training.The reason I say this is no matter how much I ate I could not get over 250-255lbs at about 7-9% bodyfat.from the age of 30-33 years of age.That is the reason why I got on anabolics.I was genetically maxed out, and I was 33 years old.Plus my friends all knew I was natural and even offered buy my first cycle for me just so see what would happen.I was preety big for a natural, I had 19 1/4" -19 1/2" arms cold, and was able to bench 500lbs raw naturally.
I curled 225lbs for 6 reps, and dumbell curled 100 lbs in each hand for 6 reps each.
This was after 13-15 years of training.When I was natural I took in 550 grams of protein, 60 grams of L-Glutamine, and used 25 grams of American Creatine.I used alot of suppplements.
When I was natural, I was very precise about how I trained, brief buy intense, and rested 9 hours a night.I very rarely drank or even went out.My life was bodybuilding.I Won the Mr Natural International in 95,( my second show) the Mr Southwest USA in 96, the Mr World in 98,took 4th in Mr Natural Universe, the pro Division, in the PNBA.
In all the shows I did I was poly graph and urine tested.I never failed .
I also played semi-pro football as a nose guard during my offseason as a bodybuilder.
I AM NOT IN NO WAY EVEN CLOSE TO MICHAEL LOCKETS IN GENETICS OR STRUCTURE.MY BONE STRUCTURE IS VERY LARGE.MY WASTE AT ITS SMALLEST HASNT BEEN UNDER 32-33" MICHAEL LOCKET HAS A 28"
I HAVE VERY LARGE AND HEAVY BONES, AND A VERY UNSUALLY BIG RIB CAGE, LIKE MIKE KATZ.
I HAVE VERY LARGE HANDS, 8 1/2" WRISTS, AND THICK TORSO, THAT IS WHY I WEIGH AS MUCH AS I DO.
I AM A GENETICALLY BIG STRONG MAN, BUT NOT A GENETICALLY SYMETRICAL MAN.MY PHYSIQUE IS BLOCKY
BUT I AM VERY STRONG. IN BODYBUILDEING THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF BODY STRUCTURES
A "V" AND A "H" I AM A "H" AND MICHAEL LOCKETT IS A "V" .
I DONT HAVE MUCH OF A "V" TAPER, BUT I AM THICK.
ITHE ONLY REASON I AM 250LBS RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE ALL OF MY RELATIVES WERE 250LBS PLUS, AND THEY NEVER EVER PICKED UP A WEIGHT.THEY WERE JUST BIG THICK, HUSKY MEN.
MY FATHER LIKE I SAID BEFORE HAD 18" ARMS AND NEVER EXCERSIZED, HE WAS A HARD WORKING MAN BUT SMOKED FOR 45 YEARS.
DISGUSTED I AM 5'11" AND PLEASE DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING SO DONT TRY TO TWIST THINGS AROUND.
IF YOU DONT BELEIVE MY CURRENT WEIGHYT COME TO VEGAS AND I WILL STEP ON A SCLAE FOR YOU, THEN YOU CAN DRUG TEST ME.I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYBODY.
THIS POST WAS ABOUT MICHAEL LOCKET NOT ME.I AM KNOW WERE NEAR THE ATHLETE HE IS, AND NEVER WILL BE.
I BEEN TRAINING FOR 22 YEARS, MICHAEL LOCKET 28 YEARS OLD.I BEEN TRAINING ALMOST AS LONG AS HE HAS BEEN ALIVE, YET, HE LOOKS ALOT BETTER THEN I DID, OR EVER WILL LOOK.
BODYBUILDING ISNT ABOUT WEIGHT, ITS ALL IN ILLUSION.BIG BONED BLOCKY MEN WILL NEVER BEAT A SYMETRICAL SMALL BONED MAN.NOT TODAY NOT TOMOROW, NEVER.

1. meltdown
2. your story just doesn't go together
3. 250 at 7-9% bf naturally is not possible unless you're 6'5'' or your bones are made out of iron
4. if you believe your own lies im not surprised you believe the lies of michael locket

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: May 03, 2008, 08:22:00 AM »
Gotta agree with Van Bild. here.  Disgusted has trained numerous pro's and been in the industry a long time.  He is a VERY VERY smart man when it comes to bodybuilding.  Hes seen alot, which is why he is questioning your stats. Im sorry dude, you are NOT 250 at 7%.  Do you REALIZE what 7% is?  I am prepping for a show...im almost around 7%....i will post pix and bet you money that you are NOT leaner than me, post a pic with the days newspaper leaner than a pic i can post and you win deal?   Oh, and you must step on the scale with a VIDEO camera and prove you are 250 as well.  I gotta see this.....When RONNIE COLEMAN was clean i saw him shrink down to around 250 or a little lower 2yrs ago...but you have superior genetics to 8x Mr. O huh lol

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: May 03, 2008, 08:55:37 AM »
I know how this board just loves to rag on people...and say they are bullshit artists and such. But I know of John, and some of you just might want to do a little research before joining the "gang mentality" in jumping in on someone. Do I know that everything John says on this thread is true, no I dont know him well enough to say that, but I do know he is a very accomplished bodybuilder and alot of you guys attacking him on that front might want to take 10 minutes to look into that before dismissing him as some 155lb guy telling a bullshit story.

And he has some major genetics in his family....do the research on Eric Dilauro who is Johns (brother? cousin?) who won the Canadian Nationals as a superheavyweight.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #172 on: May 03, 2008, 08:56:15 AM »
I just found out Michael Locket moved to Vegas, in March.He emailed me today,to discuss business , so I figured, let me see whats the deal with this guy.I met him a few times, and we talked at expos etc etc.
Let me tell you something Michael Locket, I believe is 100 % drug free.I hung with him for 6 hours, and not once did he eat, or really drink anything, except, he sipped a little bit of water.He said that he really hasn't trained much ever since the company Kemistry pullled his endorsement contract from him in November. He said it took away his motivation to train.
Right now I am right around 248-253 lbs, at about 7-8% I have been clean for almost 3 years.
Michael Locket, hasn't trained since November barely eats, weighs 225-230lbs, and could make me look like nothing !!!!!!
In the 6-8 hours we hung out, he barley ate while I on the other hand being of normal genetics at 3 times.

I have known 3 African American guys like him in my life, and they like him barely at and barely trained yet had physiques better then most guys at national level shows.Something in there gene pool releases alot of Myostatin.
The 3 men I mentioned was Ronald Gatlin, Eddie Wide, and Michael Locket.All 3 of them all shared the same charachertics, very muscular bodies, striated glutes, striated hamstrings, and muscular physiques regardless of what or even if they did eat.
Plus all 3 of them didn't have the money to buy anabolics.
Most importantly, in the time I known all 3 individuals, there side, and physiques remained the same size year round, wether they worked out or not

I was drug free for 15 years, used anabolics for a little over 3 years and now I have been drug free for almost 3 years, so I know what a person on juice looks like.Michael Locket isn't one of them.He is genetically  very muscular.There is no water retention, no acne, and everbody part is perfectly proportioned.His calves are enormous.
Like it not my friends Michael Locket is a drug free athlete.Dave Liberman tested him 3 times, at the Mr Natural Ohio, and he passed the test 3 times.Dave Liberman, is one of the most straight up guys I know, in this industry.

LOL! You must've stood on his right side the whole time you were "hanging out" with Mikey. Have you seen his left leg? It's missing from all the shots Iv'e seen of him.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: May 03, 2008, 09:30:55 AM »

WELL CHECK THIS OUT

genes immune to steroid testing?

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1228/79/

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: May 03, 2008, 11:20:02 AM »
This post was about me getting Michael Lockett, and how I am helping him get settled down in Vegas.
Jesus!!!!
Dogg Crapp ,thank you for my defense.My cousin Eric, who does have better genetics then I do, Won Canadian Nationals.
He has a smaller waiste bigger calves, bigger legs, more of a "V" taper.I am stronger then Eric though, because my bones are bigger.
Those pics that were posted of me, 2004 Mr USA, I was really off there.I just got in to a major fight with my future wife, and we just broke up briefly.I was in pre-contest mode and was being a jerk, it happens.
Anyways, an hour before I was going to step my sugar level dropped really really low.I felt light headed spacey, really out of it
When I get nervous or stressed , my body sucks up carbs like a sponge, and my sugar levels drop.If I dont eat sugars right away, I will fall over .Anyways I went to the store and got some candy bars, balanced out my sugar levels, but because of the stress, I put my body through, my body released cortisol, and it made me not as tight as I should have been.
In 2004 I was only on hormones for around 19 months,I weighed 258 lbs in those pics,thats not me saying that, that is the official USA, weigh ins.I started anabolcs in late 2002.
In the second pic was my last year on hormones.That was the Arnold Expo, in that pic I weighed about 280lbs.
It was the 3rd of the Arnold Expo, so I barely ate for 3 days, because the expo is so busy.So I lost like 6lbs, and I was flat, and depleted.You dont have a chance to eat during the expo because its so busy, so your lucky to eat 2 times a day there.
If I dont eat atleast 400-500 grams of carbs, my body go's to crap.I cant think or function.At expo's I have to keep candy in my pocket just to stop my sugar levels from dropping to low.