Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49149 times)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #300 on: May 04, 2008, 06:09:05 PM »
Christians are meant to be peace loving , but getting into a boxing ring to smack the life out of someone is ok?? makes sense to me..=HYPOCRITE  ::)
Ali did why cant lockett....

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: May 04, 2008, 06:15:06 PM »
Ali did why cant lockett....

Islam is all about violence.  maybe alis got 72 virgins waiting... ;D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: May 04, 2008, 06:23:15 PM »
Christians are meant to be peace loving , but getting into a boxing ring to smack the life out of someone is ok?? makes sense to me..=HYPOCRITE  ::)

why is boxing considered anti peace? it is sport, like wrestling or running.  Two trained athlete exibiting their skills. If you talk to boxers most of them respect each other and are generally friendly to each other, they treat it as their profession.

There are many instances in the bible where violence/war is the favored solution.

I

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #303 on: May 04, 2008, 10:08:57 PM »
Disgusted , Jim,Micael Locket is 5'.10".He says he weighs about 225lbs right now.
  He will start back up training hopefully tomorow.I do want to work with him, and make him actually stick with a normal regimen, rather then just eat 2-3 meals, and just show up at a contest.
I told him Michael, just imagine if you actually tried for once, and ate 6-7 clean meals a day, and cut out some of the candy.I want to have him take protein, L-Glutamine, BCAA'S, Waxy Maze Starch, just the basics.
Plus I would like to see how he trains, I bet , he does alot of things, that are off the wall, lol.
Just once I want him to diet, somewhat, and really train for a show, to see what happens.
He refuses to do cardio, but he doesnt need it anyway.
Jim I am telling you if this guy puts it together by nationals, he will easily dominate that show.

As far a being a christian, he is a very strong believer, in god, and Jesus.He knows the bibble really really well.As far him fighting, and being a christian, alot of fighters are christians, Evander Holyfield was one of them.
God said, fight the good fight.............Give god the glory!!!!

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #304 on: May 04, 2008, 10:19:09 PM »
I'm huge, ripped, eat what i want, dont work out and i'm also drug free...   make that 18, Disgusted.

btw, im also smarter than 99.7% of you worthless burn out meatheads and i'm almost done with my JD. My gf is out of my league. My dick is abnormally large for a white male (6.5") and im naturally witty.

Once I make enough to buy the site (~300k $USD), i'm going to retire Ron's fat ass and shut this disgrace down.  This site is depriving the America I love of unskilled, cheap laborers. I wont stand for it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #305 on: May 04, 2008, 11:59:57 PM »
Can't wait to see what he looks like once he starts the l-glutamine and Maize starch!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: May 05, 2008, 03:25:20 AM »

As far a being a christian, he is a very strong believer, in god, and Jesus.He knows the bibble really really well.As far him fighting, and being a christian, alot of fighters are christians, Evander Holyfield was one of them.
God said, fight the good fight.............Give god the glory!!!!
hey I know the bibble well too...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: May 05, 2008, 06:29:33 PM »

Thats the shit i eat an Jim can vouch I aint ripped........ ;D

Yep, he is one of the most unripped guys on here, next to me.  :P ;D  PS chunky bars are the shit!   8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: May 05, 2008, 06:35:36 PM »
Yep, he is one of the most unripped guys on here, next to me.  :P ;D  PS chunky bars are the shit!   8)

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #309 on: July 01, 2008, 10:13:58 AM »
I just found out Michael Locket moved to Vegas, in March.He emailed me today,to discuss business , so I figured, let me see whats the deal with this guy.I met him a few times, and we talked at expos etc etc.
Let me tell you something Michael Locket, I believe is 100 % drug free.I hung with him for 6 hours, and not once did he eat, or really drink anything, except, he sipped a little bit of water.He said that he really hasn't trained much ever since the company Kemistry pullled his endorsement contract from him in November. He said it took away his motivation to train.
Right now I am right around 248-253 lbs, at about 7-8% I have been clean for almost 3 years.
Michael Locket, hasn't trained since November barely eats, weighs 225-230lbs, and could make me look like nothing !!!!!!
In the 6-8 hours we hung out, he barley ate while I on the other hand being of normal genetics at 3 times.

I have known 3 African American guys like him in my life, and they like him barely at and barely trained yet had physiques better then most guys at national level shows.Something in there gene pool releases alot of Myostatin.
The 3 men I mentioned was Ronald Gatlin, Eddie Wide, and Michael Locket.All 3 of them all shared the same charachertics, very muscular bodies, striated glutes, striated hamstrings, and muscular physiques regardless of what or even if they did eat.
Plus all 3 of them didn't have the money to buy anabolics.
Most importantly, in the time I known all 3 individuals, there side, and physiques remained the same size year round, wether they worked out or not

I was drug free for 15 years, used anabolics for a little over 3 years and now I have been drug free for almost 3 years, so I know what a person on juice looks like.Michael Locket isn't one of them.He is genetically  very muscular.There is no water retention, no acne, and everbody part is perfectly proportioned.His calves are enormous.
Like it not my friends Michael Locket is a drug free athlete.Dave Liberman tested him 3 times, at the Mr Natural Ohio, and he passed the test 3 times.Dave Liberman, is one of the most straight up guys I know, in this industry.

Now that you signed him - are you making the guy eat more than once a day?

Moosejay

« Reply #310 on: July 01, 2008, 10:15:21 AM »
Drug testing:

Polygraph=easily beatable
Masking agent=finesteride