Author Topic: I gained 6 pounds in one week  (Read 13060 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: I gained 6 pounds in one week
« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2008, 05:12:24 PM »
"Squats are for people who don't bench enough" - Ben White, MD athlete.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

body88

« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »
This is the part that most people don't get. Oh sure, they think they're training hard but they're always surprised in hindsight that they could have trained harder. Especially legs. That is the key bodypart for guys as they get older. I'd stake my life on it.  :P

Yup, when you start doing all the exercises you used to make excuses to not do, thennnnn you are lifting hard. IMO hargainer Natty's should be doing Squats, deads, cleans, heavy presses and snatches in some variation every week.

I know this sounds corney, but you will stay the same until you say "fuck it" and lift really hard. Diet and sleep is important, but I think today's "experts" take the emphasis on the way to grow. Don't train like a little bitch.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2008, 05:51:02 PM »
"Squats are for people who don't bench enough" - Ben White, MD athlete.
bench is for people who dont squat enough - ben white jr, weider athlete.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2008, 07:31:22 PM »
Hopefully you understood that Debussey was refering to your comments about Laynes weight and natural status.

Only a fool would eat 6000 calories daily, especially if natural. Naturals should never bulk and get fat.

I would literally have to eat fast food daily (1 or 2 times), to meet that quota. And given how fast I put on FAT, that would not be a good thing. But I agree, it's silly for a natural to take in that much.

If I ever bulk again, I will do so cleanly. As a natural, I cannot get away with pigging out. 
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »
This is the part that most people don't get. Oh sure, they think they're training hard but they're always surprised in hindsight that they could have trained harder. Especially legs. That is the key bodypart for guys as they get older. I'd stake my life on it.  :P

Thank you. Well said.

Personally, I feel that training legs (right & hard) is the difference between your gym "warriors" and your serious trainers/bbers.

Another mistake I see too many people make, is that they don't change workouts frequently enough, if at all.
HAHA, RON.....

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2008, 07:57:40 PM »
Are you suggesting that Debussey should take creatine, dumzumDamine, 19-85-ketoDuraboNorandrolin from Labrada, BCockCa, Penisine, Proteine, InsuguggulSterolin and eat 7000 calories daily from rice and tuna to get hooge?

That would probably be sufficient for muscle maintenance.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2008, 08:04:48 PM »
alot of guys talking about naturals, about eating clean as a natural, abotu limiting calories as anatural...

guys

when gh15 says you can eat all you want "hormonezed" he is talking about a 250+ ripped bodybuilder who has a bmr of 4000+ per day and is on gh and cytomel along with slin and on top of that a lot of test, deca, dbol..

if you think a 190 lb dude with 12 % bf that takes 500mg of test and a couple dbols can eat all he wants and not get fat, your fucking retarded.

in fact, its probably worse to get fat on juice than it is as a natural...cuz super physiological levels of estrogen + high body fat = not a pretty thing, also..you dont have to over eat to stimulate protien syntheses when on androgens and anabolics...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2008, 08:48:18 PM »
Rob are you sure you've been here 6 years? I don't recall you here for that long.

The Beef

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2008, 07:13:45 AM »
Rob are you sure you've been here 6 years? I don't recall you here for that long.

The Beef

something like that.  i found it in 2001, became a regular in 03 when i got brutally fat with getbig's discouragement.