Author Topic: 61 Illegals Found Hiding In Big Rig Near Border...  (Read 9333 times)

Moosejay

Re: 61 Illegals Found Hiding In Big Rig Near Border...
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2008, 09:19:45 PM »
Three cheers for GigantorX!

The Coach

« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2008, 10:12:16 PM »
Mexico has less debt than us and the peso has showed far greater stability in the last year than the Dollar.

I await your response ;)

Ok, here it is. Most of Mexico is poor and many parts are severly oppressed, there little jobs and if you do have a job, it's barely enough to feed yourself let alone a family and top it off with basically a corrupt government on the local level. Who cares if Mexico has less debt, if it were so great then why are so mant fleeing to here? The US will always have debt thats a fact, so all this bitching about how high our national debt is, is bullshit. My personal feeling is, if you don't like it and keep comparing us (where you live) then feel free to move out.

BTW, they may just have less debt because they put it back in to rebuild their own country. The only places that are half way normal are Mexico City, Cabo, Puerto Viarta.........the tourist attractions. But very little if nothing for their infrastructure.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2008, 10:36:31 PM »
Mexico has less debt than us and the peso has showed far greater stability in the last year than the Dollar.

I await your response ;)

;D Ouch.

Plus... Mexico sells Clenbuterol for $6 a box and they have discount rates on Hookers after 11pm.
a

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2008, 10:41:07 PM »
There's actually been a slow down in illegal aliens. Still alot of them coming through though.

If I were president, I'd place gun batteries all around the southern border. If we can give billions to Israel and billions to build Iraq, then why can't we even build up our own border?

I would vote for you!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2008, 03:53:42 AM »
Ok, here it is. Most of Mexico is poor and many parts are severly oppressed, there little jobs and if you do have a job, it's barely enough to feed yourself let alone a family and top it off with basically a corrupt government on the local level. Who cares if Mexico has less debt, if it were so great then why are so mant fleeing to here?
BTW, they may just have less debt because they put it back in to rebuild their own country. The only places that are half way normal are Mexico City, Cabo, Puerto Viarta.........the tourist attractions. But very little if nothing for their infrastructure.

I like that part of your response

The US will always have debt thats a fact, so all this bitching about how high our national debt is, is bullshit. My personal feeling is, if you don't like it and keep comparing us (where you live) then feel free to move out.

That part is nonsense.  Borrowing $9 tril from foreign banks, and using our roads and nat'l parks as collateral is very dangerous.  It means that chinese kids that haven't been born yet have a stake in your social security money before your kid does.  Think about that.  our kids will work their whole lives and some chinese rugrats owns the money they pay into social security. 

Can you defend that?  I should move because I don't want our kids' $ going to foreign banks?  Wow.... YOU sound like the lib, buddy ;)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2008, 07:57:51 AM »
;D Ouch.

Plus... Mexico sells Clenbuterol for $6 a box and they have discount rates on Hookers after 11pm.

paraguay kill mexico... our discounts start at 9 pm :)

Moosejay

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2008, 08:09:22 AM »
Ok, here it is. Most of Mexico is poor and many parts are severly oppressed, there little jobs and if you do have a job, it's barely enough to feed yourself let alone a family and top it off with basically a corrupt government on the local level. Who cares if Mexico has less debt, if it were so great then why are so mant fleeing to here? The US will always have debt thats a fact, so all this bitching about how high our national debt is, is bullshit. My personal feeling is, if you don't like it and keep comparing us (where you live) then feel free to move out.

you cannot build wealth without debt. Simple math, people

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2008, 08:12:52 AM »
did you download the movies moosejay?

Moosejay

« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2008, 08:14:45 AM »
No al...thanks though...I am getting out of here today!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2008, 08:20:19 AM »
cool man, but did you at least get a bj from any nurse?

Moosejay

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2008, 08:22:25 AM »
No bro, dry run...now I gotta go back to gettin' my pimp hand strong again :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2008, 08:23:41 AM »
Go to Tijuana and you will see why they come here. TJ is the dirtiest fucking City I have ever seen. Filth an garbage EVERYWHERE.

Guess you haven't been to New Orleans

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2008, 08:24:59 AM »
if i was in your situation i would have bnothered every fucking nurse in the hospital... saying.. you know that im gonna die soon, so, could you grant me a last wish? please please please... if you repeat it 50 billion times.. maybe some nurse will actually grant it to you just so you shut the fuck up.. ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2008, 08:25:40 AM »
Halleluyah!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2008, 08:35:07 AM »
Were these Illegals oiled up, and flexing in thongs? I can't see why this stays up on the Main board....
HAHA, RON.....

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2008, 08:57:44 AM »

#1-HALF of Mexico's 110 million people live in POVERTY.

#2- Debt is bullshit???? Dude you don't know what the fuck you're talkign about. Debt is destroying this country. Do you spend 20% of your income on credit card debt service??? That is what the US is doing right nowand debt is BAD-not good.

You sound like some Bear Sterns investment banker talking about the virtues of the free market and how regulation kills it-then when you go BK from 30-1 leverage you run to the feds for a $30 billion $$$ bail out. Private profits with socialized risk. Typical welfare queen bullshit.

Get a clue.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2008, 09:04:45 AM »
Also, you want to bring business and capital flows back to the USA? Drop the corporate tax rate to somewhere in the low 20's. It's to expensive to do business here compared to other places. 35% is way to high, no wonder jobs and manufacturing are leaving to other countries. It doesn't help that you have 2 Dem candidates vilifying business and corporations for making money and out-sourcing....well no shit! Take a look at tax rates and incentives comparatively world-wide, the U.S is not as far ahead economically as we once were so business has other choices now.

First off, 65% of the Fortune 500 pay NO CORPORATE INCOME TAXES at all-zero. 95% pay less than 5% of revenue in corporate taxes-so big business does not pay corporate taxes. Bet you did not knwo that.

But assuming the corporate tax rate should be lower-fine-then takle away the corporate liability shield and make share holders personally liable for all liabilites-two way street.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2008, 09:11:59 AM »
If I put $1 mil into pesos, and $1 mil into dollars, in 2000.

Today I would have $600k in dollars, and $1.2 mil in pesoes.

Classic,  240.....hard to argue that. ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2008, 09:20:11 AM »
Also, you want to bring business and capital flows back to the USA? Drop the corporate tax rate to somewhere in the low 20's. It's to expensive to do business here compared to other places. 35% is way to high, no wonder jobs and manufacturing are leaving to other countries. It doesn't help that you have 2 Dem candidates vilifying business and corporations for making money and out-sourcing....well no shit! Take a look at tax rates and incentives comparatively world-wide, the U.S is not as far ahead economically as we once were so business has other choices now.

the solution is not a lib or a neo-con one.   It is to destruct NAFTA and other unions with other countries.   If the big corps were not allowed finacially, to destroy our jobs by going overseas, then theyd be forced to work with labor unions to remedy the situation.   It would balance out for all.   As it is....Lets say Im CEO of ABC and I have 10,000 union workers demanding a pay raise and they strike.   I can tell you to fvck off and go over seas to make a boatload of profit........where did it get you???  Nowhere because i can do it.

What if i was forced to give HUGE severnce packages to you before i left???????  That might make me change my mind, see...

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2008, 09:46:49 AM »
Kill them all.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »
I liked bush at one time but this country is going to hell now...

gas prices suck
food is going up
mexicans are pouring into our country
the war

all the other stuff I won't get into and bush is just aloof to it, that's what pisses me off...it's like "gas...really...3.75 a gallon?  wow...sorry, can't help ya"

nasser=piece of shit

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2008, 10:55:08 AM »
paraguay kill mexico... our discounts start at 9 pm :)

I'm moving to Paraguay!
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2008, 10:56:29 AM »
I'm moving to Paraguay!

Hi George Bush in 2009!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2008, 11:25:32 AM »
The dollar has lost 50% OF IT'S VALUE in the last year.

It has already unraveled, not a question if it will, we are past that point.

I'm usually an optimist. But with our middle class vanishing, the invasion of low educated workers, not just manufacturing jobs but good jobs like engineering being moved to Asia, falling dollar, oil over $100 a barrel - quadrupled in price in 4 years - and most damaging our national debt and trade deficit, we are in for more than a slowdown.
We can't fix potholes in San Diego while in China they are building cities. Our bridges are collapsing and we can't fight fires in suburban neighborhoods while Dubai builds underwater hotels and gigantic man made islands.
Just look around. There is ample evidence that we are witnessing the most rapid transfer of a nations wealth in history. And America is not going to get back on top buying oil from the Middle East and everything else from China.
While at the same time letting our country get invaded and looted by another nations poor.

You're joking, right? ::)

This country is far from bankrupt. We are still the worlds only superpower, with the most powerfull military. We have by far the best healthcare in the world. We also have better technology than any other country in the world. The reason we are in tough times right now is because we are paying for a war in the middle east. This country went through the same thing back in the early 90's with the first Persian gulf war. This country's economy is an economy based on emotion. If the media started pumping out stories on how great the economy is and times are getting better, people would start spending money again.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2008, 11:38:24 AM »
You're joking, right? ::)

This country is far from bankrupt. We are still the worlds only superpower, with the most powerfull military. We have by far the best healthcare in the world. We also have better technology than any other country in the world. The reason we are in tough times right now is because we are paying for a war in the middle east. This country went through the same thing back in the early 90's with the first Persian gulf war. This country's economy is an economy based on emotion. If the media started pumping out stories on how great the economy is and times are getting better, people would start spending money again.

That is a BIG reason, but not the only reason. We have been runnign HUGE budget deficits the last 25 years, with the exception of a few years in the 90's......

Spending money does nothing unless youa re producing and selling goods....