Author Topic: Opinion on Gyno  (Read 5860 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Opinion on Gyno
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2008, 07:59:50 AM »
250mgs/week is NOT HRT.

The average male produces 4-7 mg's/day of test.

That is 28 to 49 Mg's per week for normal production. 250 Mg's per week would be 500%-1000% more than normal production.

Some Pro's, acutally MOST Pro's take 5-10 grams a week, some take 15 grams per week. They are idiots. Like Billy "2 grams/week" Gunns. How big did bean pole Billy get on 2 grams per week??? He looked like a bean pole. What does that tell you????

When I used juice in the 80's my cycles were 3-4 dbols per day with 100 mg's/week of deca, and it worked like fucking magic. Biggest cycle I ever did was 250mg of sustenon, with 100 mg of deca per week-350mg total, got huge.

So huge cycles will not do jack shit for guys like Billy Gunns, but small 250-300mg week cycles for guys like me are night and day.

exactly.

gh15 talks out of his ass and cangizzle is an idiot as allways haha

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2008, 08:04:42 AM »
I had the exact same problem as this kid terrible acne, the only cure was Acutane and it cleared 90% off it but my Doctor would only let me cycle it as it was putting a great strain on my Liver.
No more Test or Anadrol for me.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2008, 08:37:47 AM »
exactly.

are there things, minimum?

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2008, 09:01:44 AM »
youre lucky i saw his post so you now can have somethign to work with with my answer for you friend,,
he needs to go on internet and buy letrozole and nolvadex and work them together into the cycle he needs to work the letrozole and nolvadex at 1-2 mg a day and 20-40mg a day respectively,,

most guys do not need surgery ,,,letrozole and nolvadex will make the beggining of gyno go away very fast,,also 500mg testosterone is nothing and he most likley get the gyno because he alwys had high estrogen to test ratio with estrogen little higher than normal levels,,yoru friend is hairless correct? he got no bodyily hair before cycle ,,he has smooth skin like woman or close to it correct? dont answer because its correct,,
those fellas are very sensetive and after the introductuin of syntetic test to the body start growing stright hairs on the body and also estrogen start getting out of wack,,he needs letrozole and nolvadex untill it subsude and then continue with only letrozole so it cuts the problem from the core to minimal ,,nolva can be stopped moent gyno  signed start fading but letrozole shoudl stay in to compltely reduce the estrogen production in body to 5-10% and keep it at minimal needed for growth and sexual activity

omg gh15 is right

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2008, 09:06:10 AM »
youre lucky i saw his post so you now can have somethign to work with with my answer for you friend,,
he needs to go on internet and buy letrozole and nolvadex and work them together into the cycle he needs to work the letrozole and nolvadex at 1-2 mg a day and 20-40mg a day respectively,,

most guys do not need surgery ,,,letrozole and nolvadex will make the beggining of gyno go away very fast,,also 500mg testosterone is nothing and he most likley get the gyno because he alwys had high estrogen to test ratio with estrogen little higher than normal levels,,yoru friend is hairless correct? he got no bodyily hair before cycle ,,he has smooth skin like woman or close to it correct? dont answer because its correct,,
those fellas are very sensetive and after the introductuin of syntetic test to the body start growing stright hairs on the body and also estrogen start getting out of wack
,,he needs letrozole and nolvadex untill it subsude and then continue with only letrozole so it cuts the problem from the core to minimal ,,nolva can be stopped moent gyno  signed start fading but letrozole shoudl stay in to compltely reduce the estrogen production in body to 5-10% and keep it at minimal needed for growth and sexual activity
damn gh15 your are some kind of fucking genious when it comes to hormones and the endocrine system

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2008, 10:04:12 AM »
damn gh15 your are some kind of fucking genious when it comes to hormones and the endocrine system

He only knew this  because he had this same problem with his boyfriend.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2008, 10:07:07 AM »
Don't tell him.it's much more fun to laugh at him behind his back.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2008, 12:58:44 PM »
exactly.

When GH15 speaks you shut up and listen, got it. 9 out of ten bodybuilders not only believe and agree, but thank him for his knowledge. If you only listen maybe you will finally get past those 15-16 inch arms you have cand is not an idiot you are. If you have the balls to settle this then you post your pic and I`ll post mine and will show you what 2% looks like and what striated glutes look like wannabe, stop hating.

Moosejay

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »
Is it true that Bruce Nadler, M.D., the former, self-proclaimed 'gyno removal doc', recently killed himself and his wife?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »
Is it true that Bruce Nadler, M.D., the former, self-proclaimed 'gyno removal doc', recently killed himself and his wife?
wow that's fuck up. i googled and found this:
http://mesomorphosis.com/blog/2008/02/08/bodybuilding-cosmetic-surgeon-bruce-nadler-dead-in-murder-suicide/
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2008, 01:21:52 PM »
When GH15 speaks you shut up and listen, got it. 9 out of ten bodybuilders not only believe and agree, but thank him for his knowledge. If you only listen maybe you will finally get past those 15-16 inch arms you have cand is not an idiot you are. If you have the balls to settle this then you post your pic and I`ll post mine and will show you what 2% looks like and what striated glutes look like wannabe, stop hating.
thanks bro. i agree with you, gh15 is a huge asset to this board.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2008, 03:04:51 PM »

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2008, 03:19:09 PM »
Holy Shit, guess I wont be referring him to that guy!!!

there's a thread on here about him.

Moosejay

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2008, 03:22:45 PM »
I believe he was crestfallen over the fact that he found he could not quite make plastic surgery money being a personal trainer....business and monetary pressures set in...and bingo...shotgun blasts for all :-[

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2008, 03:24:27 PM »
I believe he was crestfallen over the fact that he found he could not quite make plastic surgery money being a personal trainer....business and monetary pressures set in...and bingo...shotgun blasts for all :-[

correct me if I'm wrong Mike (and I'm sure you will), but didn't he get his medical license taken away for some shady drug scripts?

Moosejay

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2008, 03:28:41 PM »
correct me if I'm wrong Mike (and I'm sure you will), but didn't he get his medical license taken away for some shady drug scripts?

Indeed he did, emn, indeed he did. Read one of the above-listed links....tells the woeful tale of Dr. Nadler's medicinal indescretions.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »
I remember the video with Dr Nadler and this guy that wanted to be like arnold, showed his whole progress, he modeled and had huge bitch tits, Nadler took out his gyno on the tape and showed him after too.  Kinda cool video! 

Also nolva and letro really don't work too well for gyno, once it starts hurting or you can see signs of gyno your fucked.

TEAM Nasser

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2008, 03:32:28 PM »
Wolfie, please get pictures of him shirtless. We can make a thread for him, like this one: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=156198.0

And then show it to your friend.  The Getbig postings will get him to stop the test and get his gyno fixed.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2008, 04:00:15 PM »
G15 is a fuckin retard, I would guess his suggestions might work for a pro but for an average guy at the guy?!?!?! no way would I follow his advice. In the real world less is more.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2008, 04:51:21 PM »
G15 is a fuckin retard, I would guess his suggestions might work for a pro but for an average guy at the guy?!?!?! no way would I follow his advice. In the real world less is more.
of course you wouldn't, this is why your physique probably sucks.