Author Topic: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!  (Read 41729 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2008, 02:07:59 PM »
Whats to explain.  Beast is against drugs, she was natural and thats it.  Yes shes lean, she should be shes about 5' 6" and I think about 115lbs or so there.  You guys are making it sound like shes 165lbs and that ripped, then yes i would question the natural status.  As BH said she has good genetics and followed a good diet that let her get lean and hold on to muscle.

I didn't say she wasn't 'natural' - although natural isn't a word I'd use to describe a woman reaching anorexic, dangerously low levels of bodyfat.

All I said was that for her to reach those levels of low bodyfat - and remember, a woman has an even harder battle to get that cut as she is fighting against hundreds of thousands of years of evolution - she would have had to starve herself. Clearly the amount of cardio she was doing meant she was in a severe calorie deficit.

Sorry, there is no other way that a female reaches that level of bodyfat without starving..

That's all I said.
O

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2008, 02:09:53 PM »
Of course I know and I can tell you sphincters until I'm blue in the face that she is 100% completely clean all day and you aren't going to believe me. I also notice the competitors, the ones who walk the walk for real aren't questioning her natural status. It's the homo's in the Abercrombie-Fitch t-shirts who buys 'Family Guy' seasons on DVD who already seen Ironman at the theater with their jug of ON Whey in their kitchens who are the ones calling bullshit.

I said earlier it aggravates me that she won't even run a mild cycle. The bitch gets up early, does her cardio, eats, prepares food, sleeps, trains, does more cardio, prepares meals etc... every-single-day leading up to this show.

In between she practices her posing, tans and throws a post or two up on Getbig. I know she used Palumbo's LIPOLEYZE and SOMAleyze with her solid meals and at bedtime and pre-cardio it was Pride Nutrition's Dialed-In with some yohimbine(6mg) added to it. I remember her telling me she pops BCAA capsules all day long. Morning, before, during, after cardio, on the way home, in-between meals, during walks with her dogs, pre-workout, during-workout post-workout, before bed-time etc...

She lives the life. She has all the advantages of the lifestyle compatible with contest dieting plus a great support team. It's possible little kids. Even YOU can look like you are a bodybuilder one day instead of a little tulip with an extra-medium t-shirt on sipping on NOXplode before going to the gym for CHEST DAY on Monday nights.

Not you, BASTucci...I mean the other rubbers in this thread.

you would have to be constantly with her to know for sure.  Plus she's being trained by Palumbo... that's a bit... suspicious.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »
I seen it on paper. I'm not that sure though, BASTini. I have a basic idea of what she did. I wish we can summon up Palumbo to talk about it but he isn't allowed to post here.

I know she did LOTS of cardio. I am almost certain it was about 70 minutes in the morning and another 50-70 post-workout in the evening every single day.

She mostly ate 5-6 meals, 30g of protein each meal w/ green veggies and some fats here and there. I couldn't tell you exactly, BASTelli.

It's tough to defend her natural status here among half of you scrotum sacs who don't even train, still wear backwards ballcaps of your favorite sports team, have 'Nicklebacks' songs downloaded on your iPod and have zero clue what it's like to acutally prep for a show feeling the harshness of a strict competition diet.

Block, she looks leaner than you and you are not natural..

women in general are not meant to be that lean with and with out with gear,  and you want us to believe that she did it all naturally.

right...chicken breast and brocholi  ::)
I

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2008, 02:10:33 PM »
Of course I know and I can tell you sphincters until I'm blue in the face that she is 100% completely clean all day and you aren't going to believe me. I also notice the competitors, the ones who walk the walk for real aren't questioning her natural status. It's the homo's in the Abercrombie-Fitch t-shirts who buys 'Family Guy' seasons on DVD who already seen Ironman at the theater with their jug of ON Whey in their kitchens who are the ones calling bullshit.

I said earlier it aggravates me that she won't even run a mild cycle. The bitch gets up early, does her cardio, eats, prepares food, sleeps, trains, does more cardio, prepares meals etc... every-single-day leading up to this show.

In between she practices her posing, tans and throws a post or two up on Getbig. I know she used Palumbo's LIPOLEYZE and SOMAleyze with her solid meals and at bedtime and pre-cardio it was Pride Nutrition's Dialed-In with some yohimbine(6mg) added to it. I remember her telling me she pops BCAA capsules all day long. Morning, before, during, after cardio, on the way home, in-between meals, during walks with her dogs, pre-workout, during-workout post-workout, before bed-time etc...

She lives the life. She has all the advantages of the lifestyle compatible with contest dieting plus a great support team. It's possible little kids. Even YOU can look like you are a bodybuilder one day instead of a little tulip with an extra-medium t-shirt on sipping on NOXplode before going to the gym for CHEST DAY on Monday nights.

How did she hold onto her muscle and still get that lean?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2008, 02:10:49 PM »

If she working with Palumbo she will be running one or more.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2008, 02:12:09 PM »
It's not that tough. You're just doing a really, really bad job of it and resorting to insults instead of explaining anything to anyone.
Translation: I may never feel the same about Nickleback and I guess that my favorite sports team logo on my hat I am wearing backwards isn't just for teenagers.  :-[
?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »
i wouldn't be surprised if Palumbo slipped drugs in his trainee's meals/drinks  ;D

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »
i wouldn't be surprised if Palumbo slipped drugs in his trainee's meals/drinks  ;D

From the guy who won the overall, to the other girls standing on stage, they are obviously not natural, nor are the Jr. USA's natural.

But THE BEAST is...

::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2008, 02:16:08 PM »
Translation: I may never feel the same about Nickleback and I guess that my favorite sports team logog on my hat I am wearing backwards isn't just for teenagers.  :-[

It's really not funny. Like that amateurish, two teenagers in their bedroom with a cassette recorder, pile of shit you call a radio show.

Stop melting down and insulting everyone because you're hot for her.
O

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2008, 02:17:25 PM »
Block, she looks leaner than you and you are not natural..

women in general are not meant to be that lean with and with out with gear,  and you want us to believe that she did it all naturally.

right...chicken breast and brocholi  ::)
Exactly. Chicken breast and broccoli. I keep telling you colons to try it for 15-18 weeks on top of 120 minutes of cardio a day. 7 days a week. You'd be suprised how easy it is to have your bodyfat levels plummet to the point where you have veins all over your midsection and vascularity in your thighs.

In that pic you see of me I was very lean but I, myself don't run as much gear as you think. In that pic of me I ran primo at 200mg/week and 20mg/day of winstrol tabs. I used like 40-60mcg of clen the final 4 weeks. That isn't much.

On stage I looked even more tight. I had striations all over my hamstrings and vascularity in my quads. I did far less cardio than she did to.
?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »

I didn't say she wasn't 'natural' - although natural isn't a word I'd use to describe a woman reaching anorexic, dangerously low levels of bodyfat.

All I said was that for her to reach those levels of low bodyfat - and remember, a woman has an even harder battle to get that cut as she is fighting against hundreds of thousands of years of evolution - she would have had to starve herself. Clearly the amount of cardio she was doing meant she was in a severe calorie deficit.

Sorry, there is no other way that a female reaches that level of bodyfat without starving..

That's all I said.

Well of course you cant walk onto a BB stage looking like you didnt diet for it.  Girls who you would say look smoking hot at the beach,(and so would I) would look FAT up on stage.  I can assure she did not starve, shes smart enough to know you would sacrifice too much muscle if you did.

Yes body is not naturally that lean, but its just for a relativly short time.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2008, 02:21:43 PM »
She looked great. What made female bodybuilding in the past is the ability to have a great physique with symmetry instead of someone who is just muscular.

When the female bodybuilder priority of to become way too muscular instead of concentrating on what makes female bodybuilding appealing, then many lost interest.

I remember one of the main reason's a enjoyed female bodybuilding and got more into it was when Laura Creavalle was competing. She also looked great.

But later on, too much musculary messed it up.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2008, 02:22:57 PM »
Exactly. Chicken breast and broccoli. I keep telling you colons to try it for 15-18 weeks on top of 120 minutes of cardio a day. 7 days a week. You'd be suprised how easy it is to have your bodyfat levels plummet to the point where you have veins all over your midsection and vascularity in your thighs.

In that pic you see of me I was very lean but I, myself don't run as much gear as you think. In that pic of me I ran primo at 200mg/week and 20mg/day of winstrol tabs. I used like 40-60mcg of clen the final 4 weeks. That isn't much.

On stage I looked even more tight. I had striations all over my hamstrings and vascularity in my quads. I did far less cardio than she did to.

in another thread I asked you:

If Squadfather asked you for a "supplement"/nutrition/cardio help to bring down under 10% BF with minimal muscle how would you advise him?

*to me this is the only way for him to ever claim victory around here
I

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »
Wow..a meltdown picture. How original. I really hope when I'm mid-thirties I am unemployed apart from doing some tumbleweed internet radio show!
Me to! I'm already years ahead of the game. I won't be in my mid-30's for about 7 years.

TrueGrit's buttons gets pushed then all a sudden...BOOM! He pulls out the Trump Cards and starts ripping BNR. Hahahahaha! "I'll show him!"
?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »
it is time for gh15 to make his Judgment!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2008, 02:25:55 PM »
To me it is quite believiable she is natural.

Like Block says, try a steady regime of cardio 2 hours a day, mega strict low carb eating for month and months. Anyone [besides totally fat ppl of course] will get very lean. Most people have never done 2 hours cardio a day for one week, let alone weeks on end coupled with a strict low carb diet....one will melt when one does that. Try it for 2 weeks and see how much you lose...seriously.

I have never been anywhere near that lean, but get into reasonable shape. And I have crap metabolism, am not all that strict on diet, and forget the 2 hrs cardio a day, that's not happening. Having known my physique response, and many females I have worked with - I do believe it is possible to get that lean naturally with tremendous amounts of daily dedication.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2008, 02:28:30 PM »
Me to! I'm already years ahead of the game. I won't be in my mid-30's for about 7 years.

TrueGrit's buttons gets pushed then all a sudden...BOOM! He pulls out the Trump Cards and starts ripping BNR. Hahahahaha! "I'll show him!"

I can assure you that you're the one who is looking upset and teary eyed. I could imagine you pulling out your hair in rage - if you had any left.

I couldn't care less if she's natural or not. All I have said is that it's unhealthy for a woman - even more than a man - to reach those levels of bodyfat. Personally, I would agree that she is probably natural but would have had to spend a long time in a severe calorie deficit.

Maybe you can go for a 'coffee' with her and explain to her how you defended her honor against the nasty men on the internet ;D
O

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2008, 02:28:43 PM »
To me it is quite believiable she is natural.

Like Block says, try a steady regime of cardio 2 hours a day, mega strict low carb eating for month and months. Anyone [besides totally fat ppl of course] will get very lean. Most people have never done 2 hours cardio a day for one week, let alone weeks on end coupled with a strict diet low carb diet....one will melt when one does that. Try it for 2 weeks and see how much you lose...seriously.

I have never been anywhere near that lean, but get into reasonable shape. And I have crap metabolism, am not all that strict on diet, and forget the 2 hrs cardio a day, that's not happening. Having known my physique response, and many females I have worked with - I do believe it is possible to get that lean naturally with tremendous amounts of daily dedication.

But she is muscular, and held onto muscle.

How did she do that without drugs?  Don't say BCAA's please.  It is different if they claimed a diet like that of natural competitors who cycle carbs and do HIIT cardio, etc.

Block is claiming she did 2 hours of cardio a day on Palumbo's diet.  Without drugs she'd be on a pro-ana website.

But, she also squats 315 so maybe she is a genetic freak...right?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »
that radio show is shit and they are the idiots who sold out sqadfather

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2008, 02:31:25 PM »
in another thread I asked you:

If Squadfather asked you for a "supplement"/nutrition/cardio help to bring down under 10% BF with minimal muscle how would you advise him?

*to me this is the only way for him to ever claim victory around here
I'd tell him to just eliminate all sugar, salt and anything fried or fast. I'd also tell him to decrease all carbohydrate intake by 25% and increase fats intake by 20%. That would do the trick.

Ron... Why did you delete the picture of TrueGrit melting down?

Hahahahaha! Look, TG. You can make fun of the radio show, you can try the "having the hots for her" angle but dude, don't go there with the hair-thing. That's a low-blow. Keep my lack of hair out of it.
?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2008, 02:31:28 PM »
But she is muscular, and held onto muscle.

How did she do that without drugs?  Don't say BCAA's please.  It is different if they claimed a diet like that of natural competitors who cycle carbs and do HIIT cardio, etc.

Block is claiming she did 2 hours of cardio a day on Palumbo's diet.  Without drugs she'd be on a pro-ana website.

But, she also squats 315 so maybe she is a genetic freak...right?

;D maybe me mix in glutamine with her BCAA..
I

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »

So now seeing Ironman in theatres is gay?  

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2008, 02:32:58 PM »
I'd tell him to just eliminate all sugar, salt and anything fried or fast. I'd also tell him to decrease all carbohydrate intake by 25% and increase fats intake by 20%. That would do the trick.

Ron... Why did you delete the picture of TrueGrit melting down?

Hahahahaha! Look, TG. You can make fun of the radio show, you can try the "having the hots for her" angle but dude, don't go there with the hair-thing. That's a low-blow. Keep my lack of hair out of it.

no ECA/Clen/T3/Anavar/Test ?  ::)
I

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2008, 02:34:18 PM »
no ECA/Clen/T3/Anavar/Test ?  ::)
No. None of that at all. Unless he is competing to win, qualify for Nationals and place at nationals then, yes.
?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »
So now seeing Ironman in theatres is gay?   

You've got to laugh at these 30 somethings trying so hard to be the man.