Author Topic: Do you hate pro bodybuilding?  (Read 4443 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Do you hate pro bodybuilding?
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2008, 10:43:45 AM »
I really don't want to argue with you ! I've said this many many times........
Because you  post under your "user name" certainly have the advantage of speaking whatever you want .
but I use real name ,pics,address.......

(here are 2 of my pics,
pic1 is 1986
pic 2 is May .2008)

Musclecenter rocks.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2008, 12:15:16 PM »
I am a former athlete, and I aspire to look like one.

;D
Well lemme tell ya buddy: I have the physique of a former athlete and it ain't all peaches 'n cream.

Seriously, ya I agree.  I'm more interested in gaining nutrition and training knowledge, and I like the atmosphere here.  I don't hate bodybuilding but I don't follow it as a fan either.  I'd take my current tiny tit physique over the grotesque, misshapen, bloated pros with 40" guts. 

Maybe the IFBB should institute some minimum ratios that have to be met before you can step on stage (hopefully with a view to reducing the ridiculous pumpkin guts on these guys), like waist/chest and waist/shoulder ratios?  No need to respond Bob.  It's just a thought.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2008, 04:34:10 PM »
Believe it or Not at one time the IFBB did have specifics about BB it was if you had an 18inch neck you should also have 18 inch calves and 18 inch biceps also the back of the head was to be in line with the Butt shoulders had to be level and No spinal curve.Yep it use to be in the Judging Criteria.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »
(here are 2 of my pics,
pic1 is 1986
pic 2 is May .2008)

That's what I mean. You look great in picture 1, why not just admit you've done steroids? No asian man is able to look like that naturally, period. Again, remember.. I'm complementing your physique here! Why not tell the truth? You will feel better in your heart.

Moosejay

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »
Not really, I don't think most the pros have pleasing physiques. I'm not into the circus freak look, and I never have been. I am a former athlete, and I aspire to look like one. I like a nice physique, that has the ability to back up how it looks.

Typical response though, I question the current state of bb, and I'm jealous of the parchute pant wearing drug freaks. I can honestly say, I would never want to look like any of the top pro's. Thats just my opinion of course. I have no problem with people who like that look.
\

Like I have said, none other than Arnold  laughs at these buffoons and how they carry themselves

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »
friends,,
you need to understand something about professional bodybuilding and anything bodybuilding from state and regional level and up

IT HAS A LOT OF DRUGS AROUND IT,,none controlled and controlled,,

the whole story of the end of the 90s into the end of the 2000s will be written one day some place and thr truth will get out,,there are specific charecters that simply ruined the sport ,,characters such as palumbo ,,milos,,etc,,then there is the abusers from the murderer to tomas to these days tropipins,,the only common thing to all of the above is the constant LIES ,,this is the one thing that is consistant to all the fellas gh15 just mentioned,,always lie inorder to sell something or to present a "natural" sell,,always money in the head and lies in the mouth,,fellas like skip,,fellas like jeff,,fellas like valentino,,the one common thing to all is the constant need to lie inorder to get from point a to point b

bodybuilding is 90% drugs and then 10% of muscle shape and effort put as in consistancy and determination in gym and outside gym,,alwys remember what im tellin you right here ,,bodybuilding is 90% drugs and not only professional it start at the regional level and even before that in the ymca usa and you better believe it friends

you will never touch heavy poundage on 500 mg test and 400 mg nandrolone ,,you will if really put consistancy in gym get to 220lb more or less and stop right there,,you may look good may have low body fat but you will not get to the really big numbers you are all after as in the 240+,,,the reason there are so many average guys walking around is because they listen to all the crap about 500 mg test and 400 mg deca and 35 mg dianabol,,those numbers are good for a 226 pound 5'10 bodybuilder ,,they are no good for 250 pound bodybuilder friends

there is a direct relashion between the doses taken by the bodybuilder and his or her size ,,the more you use the bigger you will get,,there is a law of diminisahing return that comes at the 10 gram a week and not before for the truly 250lb + bodybuilder

many here do not understand that a bodybuilder ,,a sucesful one if first and formost knowing his stakcs very well or someone knows it for him ,,every drug has its own purpose,,you have liers who tell you oh take nandrolone and it can be like dianabol while in reality the 2 drugs are totoally diff ,,dianabol will give you super strength comparing to nandrolone in addition to your muscles being a lot fuller and a lot more swole,,on nandrolone you will have a weight gain but a lot less of a swole physiqe,,,now they tell you add tetsosterone in and it will solve everything...NO test is simply there for agressivness and more intense work outs..but by no means is it even close to dianabol in the strength and over all good feeling a bodybuilder feels on dianabol,,,test and nandrolone will result in over all weight increase with agressivness and high sex drive,,,test and dianabol will fill up your muscles alot better and will give you the swole godish feeling that no nandrolone can ever produce,,,the lies about jump start a cycle with dianabol because it takes time until test and nandroloen work is all bullshit ...the drugs all start working from the moment you put them in yoru ass and mouth ,,,from the first hour with oral and first 2 days with inject,,the reason why bodybuilders take all 3 together now days is to cover for fakes...their dealer usually push them one fake becuase the dealer himself have hard time to figure out whats what,,and another reason they are all taken together is to to have the effect of each drug working together with the other drug and those 3 always work very well together

so to conclude this small 101 class about hormone and the bodybuilder,,the reason bodybuilding especially professional got to be so hated by many is the LIES,,the fact that stakcs can not be mentioned,,the fact that you can see in the eyes that we bodybuilders are high on something and you can tell we are swolen with sausage fingers due to gh and you can tell that we are water loggs due to test nandroloen and dianabol ...yet we stand  next to getny supplemtnt store and sell you some creatine and a night realsing protien that can make your sperm and sleep better...its all lies that keep us in a cult atmosphere and make the rich richer and the poor poorer...and the pooor are? you got that right the bodybuilders who buy into this shit because they only start competing in a local show and insted of building themselves right they buy into suppl bullshit

i mean think about it for a second ...do you really think stan mccowy was born blessed? do you really think kamali was born more than a skinny fella with no limbs? do you really think that kucelo the kid was anything over 160lb soaked wet couple years ago? IT IS ALL IN THE DRUGS ,,wiht otu the drugs the food and the training wont lead to no where,,it will lead you into always reminaing sub 200lb and always fighting to be 13% insted of 15%
fallen angel

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2008, 12:20:30 AM »
Nobody likes the direction it's going in and if we don't like it, then we have to change it.  Stop buying the popular magazines, stop going to IFBB and NPC shows-even the Arnold, and stop talking about it.  In this case, if you ignore it, it will go away.  Do this while at the same time promoting healthy living, drug free bodybuilding and fitness and athleticism-which most of the people on this board are interested in anyway. 

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2008, 05:57:00 AM »
IFBB appears to be the most twisted "pro" sporting organisation on the planet.
All sporting organisations go through there dramas. IFBB no diffrent, but makes me cringe how they keep  shop. I think it is really poor the way they have so far handled the Titus thing.
I feel sorry for Bob as he was excellent athlete and appears like a cool guy but the powers that be have taken the piss out of his "job". Whippingboy has taken Joe's place as the face of the business, which must be good and easy for them.
Too bad the PDI did not work out, but really there show looked like a high school musical doing a free form interpretation of the Night Of Champions.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2008, 06:17:13 AM »
The athlete who use Synthol should be banned for life.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2008, 06:37:31 AM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2008, 06:51:54 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2008, 06:53:23 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2008, 08:59:44 AM »

it's cool the warden trusts her with those high heel shoes in prison.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2008, 12:29:07 PM »
The athlete who use Synthol should be banned for life.

hmm, it seems like every athlete uses synth or something like it.  It's just the ones that misuse it that we identify as users.  Really, Chick is right.  In the 70's, Arnold was a freak and way too big and disgusting, Reeves was the ideal-it's no different now.  Bbing has progressed in exactly the way the public has demanded, plain and simple.  Don't like it, don't buy it. And if you really want to make a difference, don't buy it while you are buying what you do like.