Author Topic: Ask Disgusted.....Q&A thread  (Read 98092 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Ask Disgusted.....Q&A thread
« on: May 29, 2008, 10:06:26 PM »
You have a question you've wanted to ask getbig's own disgusted?

This thread will allow you to ask him questions without getting flamed.

Not sure what he's willing to answer or how far he's willing to go, but this will be his thread for Q&A and discussion.

Disgusted, also feel free to share any stories or experiences you have had, funny or serious, we're listening.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Ask Disgusted.....Q&A thread
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 10:17:35 PM »
Thanks. I am sure there are plenty of guys on here with just as much knowledge and more so I feel honered. I will do my best to answer questions as honest as possible.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 11:15:48 PM »
Disgusted,

How much would could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 11:55:01 PM »
Disgusted,

How much would could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

I used to admire woodchucks. In fact, after getting to know a few I started to look up to them and they finally trusted me enough to let me know that  none of them chuck their own wood any more, they actually contract the work out. Needless to say I felt very betrayed and ended my relationship with them pronto.  >:(

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 02:04:13 AM »
I used to admire woodchucks. In fact, after getting to know a few I started to look up to them and they finally trusted me enough to let me know that  none of them chuck their own wood any more, they actually contract the work out. Needless to say I felt very betrayed and ended my relationship with them pronto.  >:(

Money hungry bastards.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 02:06:20 AM »
Ok a real question............

What do you think the best offseason stragety is? To get fat as Trey Brewer and put on 5-8lbs of quality muscle and get fat as a junior high school secretary or................ Stay lean within 10-15lbs of your contest bw and only put on 3-5 pounds of quality muscle??? Now both of these scenarios might not be optimal, and if neither are, what is?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
Ok a real question............

What do you think the best offseason stragety is? To get fat as Trey Brewer and put on 5-8lbs of quality muscle and get fat as a junior high school secretary or................ Stay lean within 10-15lbs of your contest bw and only put on 3-5 pounds of quality muscle??? Now both of these scenarios might not be optimal, and if neither are, what is?

Well, yor assuming that you can put on more muscle by getting fat. 5-8 pounds vs 3-5. There is NO good reason to ever put on more than a little fat after your show. It's not so much how much you weigh as opposed to how you look. My rule of thumb is to still be able to see your abs to a certain degree, decent separation, unless genetic not so many striations. Unfortunatley most guys do not do this and end up having to lose weigh  ;D too much fat for a show thus making it that much harder to get into contest shape.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 11:55:18 AM »
Disgusted, I'm not sure if everyone else knows, but I don't, why don't you give us a little bit of info on your background. Education, experience, people you've trained(if you can), etc?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 11:59:07 AM »
Wife won't give me any fellacio, any tips on how to help this happen ?

Zwier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 01:01:48 PM »
I like to hear you vieuw on the subject of keeping gains after a cycle.

I read lot of your post and like your honest vieuw, I know you don't think its possible.

Can you explain why and what your vieuw how someone can progress past there natural limit whitout doing crazy things.

From your vieuw if someone is at his natural max, using a cycle 1 time a year for 8 week will not make him progress if he does the same cycle year in year out ? He will go back to his natural max time after time ?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 02:43:04 PM »
disgusted

is there any benefit from mega dosing ?

like.... okay...lets say a guy with 250 lean pounds of muscle... that guy probably needs a total of 5-7 grams of total hormones and hormone derivatives just to grow . (of course this is just like an average )...     okay now what if a guy with only 200 lbs of lean muscle, who only needs 1-3 grams total product in order to grow... what if he took the 5-7 total ??/   would this shoot him up to that 250 mark, or no ?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 04:24:22 PM »
Very true, i was wrong to assume that. But i would only hope that you would be able to put on more muscle if your putting on 70lbs in an offseason like LunchTrey did :)

So what your telling me is that its better to stay lean in the offseason while gaining size so you dont have to diet your ass off and suffer to diet down for a contest?

Well, yor assuming that you can put on more muscle by getting fat. 5-8 pounds vs 3-5. There is NO good reason to ever put on more than a little fat after your show. It's not so much how much you weigh as opposed to how you look. My rule of thumb is to still be able to see your abs to a certain degree, decent separation, unless genetic not so many striations. Unfortunatley most guys do not do this and end up having to lose weigh  ;D too much fat for a show thus making it that much harder to get into contest shape.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 04:54:46 PM »
Disgusted, I'm not sure if everyone else knows, but I don't, why don't you give us a little bit of info on your background. Education, experience, people you've trained(if you can), etc?

Well, I think most guys on here know that I have helped King and I have also mentioned and posted pics of my wife. Quite a few others over the years. I am most known for I guess for getting guys and gals ripped. I have taken more than a few guys who have never entered shows before and have them won either the overall or their weight class based on mostly conditioning. Far as education goes I finished highschool but was forced to.  ;D  I entered my first show when I was 18, trained myself and my last in 1991.

I love to read and still will go to a book store and read for an hour or two a few times a month. Read tons of books including health, medical journals ect. I will also read fiction when I get the time. I am mostly self taught but I also will put my theories to the test. Haven't always been right but have been most of the time thank God. All of the people that I have ever trained have been refferals or people whoo have come to me because they have seen someone at a show that I have trained. I am retiring after this year at least for a year or to. Been doing this for bout 25 years so I need a break. That about covers it I think unless anyone else has a question.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »
Wife won't give me any fellacio, any tips on how to help this happen ?

You need to take a shower first.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »
I like to hear you vieuw on the subject of keeping gains after a cycle.

Reg pct either HCG and or clomid.

I read lot of your post and like your honest vieuw, I know you don't think its possible.

Can you explain why and what your vieuw how someone can progress past there natural limit whitout doing crazy things.

Progressing past your natural limt would mean you have to do unatural things. The bigger you want to get the "crazier" things you have to do.

From your vieuw if someone is at his natural max, using a cycle 1 time a year for 8 week will not make him progress if he does the same cycle year in year out ? He will go back to his natural max time after time ?

If you do a cycle once a year then you will only be "big" for as long as the benefit of the drugs last which is different for everyone. Maybe a few weeks to months depending on how much you do. PCT can slightly prolong these gains.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »
disgusted

is there any benefit from mega dosing ?

like.... okay...lets say a guy with 250 lean pounds of muscle... that guy probably needs a total of 5-7 grams of total hormones and hormone derivatives just to grow . (of course this is just like an average )...     okay now what if a guy with only 200 lbs of lean muscle, who only needs 1-3 grams total product in order to grow... what if he took the 5-7 total ??/   would this shoot him up to that 250 mark, or no ?

I think that it is a lot simpler than that. IMO a person should only do as much as they need to do to grow. If someone is taking 500mg per week then they generally will have to take more to get bigger assuming that their diet and training are optimal. IMO go from 500mg to say 800mg and see how that goes for a few weeks.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »
Very true, i was wrong to assume that. But i would only hope that you would be able to put on more muscle if your putting on 70lbs in an offseason like LunchTrey did :)

So what your telling me is that its better to stay lean in the offseason while gaining size so you dont have to diet your ass off and suffer to diet down for a contest?

Hoping won't work. ;D   It is 70 pounds of uneeded fat.  ;D  Your second statement is correct.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »
Well, I think most guys on here know that I have helped King and I have also mentioned and posted pics of my wife. Quite a few others over the years. I am most known for I guess for getting guys and gals ripped. I have taken more than a few guys who have never entered shows before and have them won either the overall or their weight class based on mostly conditioning. Far as education goes I finished highschool but was forced to.  ;D  I entered my first show when I was 18, trained myself and my last in 1991.

I love to read and still will go to a book store and read for an hour or two a few times a month. Read tons of books including health, medical journals ect. I will also read fiction when I get the time. I am mostly self taught but I also will put my theories to the test. Haven't always been right but have been most of the time thank God. All of the people that I have ever trained have been refferals or people whoo have come to me because they have seen someone at a show that I have trained. I am retiring after this year at least for a year or to. Been doing this for bout 25 years so I need a break. That about covers it I think unless anyone else has a question.

A self taught man, I like it, real world experience speaks volumes.

What is your opinion, in general, about natural limit vs height? Let's say the natural limit for someone 5'10" is how many lbs? And so on, could you give us a break down on what you feel is a limit for different heights?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »
A self taught man, I like it, real world experience speaks volumes.

What is your opinion, in general, about natural limit vs height? Let's say the natural limit for someone 5'10" is how many lbs? And so on, could you give us a break down on what you feel is a limit for different heights?

Well, 5 10 about 190 on stage and that is pretty good. For every inch about 10 pounds or so.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 07:56:34 PM »
So 5'8 170 would be good :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »
Well, 5 10 about 190 on stage and that is pretty good. For every inch about 10 pounds or so.
So me being 6'2", my natural competitive limit could be somewhere around 230? Interesting, most "pros" at that height are up around 300lbs........70lbs from using "supplements"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2008, 08:27:23 PM »
So me being 6'2", my natural competitive limit could be somewhere around 230? Interesting, most "pros" at that height are up around 300lbs........70lbs from using "supplements"?

Do you happen to know what Flex weighed at the USA in 93 and how tall he is?  Remember, natural I will assume is no hormones ever, even legal ones!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2008, 09:04:25 PM »
Flex, '93, USA's, doesn't ring a bell, what did he weigh?

Was he natural in that contest?

So 5'8 170 would be good :)

Doing the math, I think he's saying that is close to max potential, for a natural, I'm sure there are exceptions both ways(heavier,lighter).
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 10:09:35 PM »
Flex, '93, USA's, doesn't ring a bell, what did he weigh?

Was he natural in that contest?
Doing the math, I think he's saying that is close to max potential, for a natural, I'm sure there are exceptions both ways(heavier,lighter).

No, he turned pro at that show and if I remember correctly he was 212 on stage.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2008, 02:37:39 PM »
i have a few Qs for Disgusted actually

I Would like to know....im trying to shed Bodyfat and build at the same time.Ive decided to do the whole cardio thing immediately after the workout after the workout

1)How much of cardio , and IYHO whats the best in term of intensity level

2) When should i drink my MRP ? After the wkout or after the cardio ???