Author Topic: Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan Have Taken a Plea Deal ---> 5-30-08  (Read 170571 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan Have Taken a Plea Deal ---> 5-30-08
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2008, 09:57:44 AM »
Thanks again to Johnny and Jason for the consec/concurrent clarification.
Also after all this time, how many months in that rat ass jail? And they're plea bargaining? Unbelievable.
Both of them are complete morons.

Sorry Ron. You can go to bat for Craigers and go on about how much he loves her all day long.
Doesnt change the fact of what these two add up to be
-shit.

Well actually Craig was pretty smart, the time that they served up in the county jail will go to their sentence. So they got to do almost 3 years in a nice little county jail. Not the big boy PIN. So craig drew it out as long as he could, Kelly will have less time in the clank and Craig saved himself some time of being in the yard.

Does anyone know what Pin they will be going to. I would assume Craig will be going out to High Dessert?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2008, 10:00:38 AM »
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

You mean METH!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2008, 12:24:30 PM »
Well actually Craig was pretty smart, the time that they served up in the county jail will go to their sentence. So they got to do almost 3 years in a nice little county jail. Not the big boy PIN. So craig drew it out as long as he could, Kelly will have less time in the clank and Craig saved himself some time of being in the yard.

Does anyone know what Pin they will be going to. I would assume Craig will be going out to High Dessert?

I think is it PEN, short for "pen"itentiary.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2008, 12:47:22 PM »
I think is it PEN, short for "pen"itentiary.
haha  i love these foreigner members   LOL

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2008, 11:11:01 PM »
haha  i love these foreigner members   LOL

I just moved from Vegas 2 years ago.. I lived two blocks from the walmart on Ft. Apache and baically Tropicana.. The little chinese lady that worked at the green valley grocery was a complete bitch...

I love these members that think they know all.. LOL..

I was just writing and not worrying about what I was typing, plus I work for a University and write pin all day long telling my students to request one.  ;D ;D ;D

If I don't just look like a jackass.. :-[ :-[ :-[

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2008, 02:32:55 AM »
I just moved from Vegas 2 years ago.. I lived two blocks from the walmart on Ft. Apache and baically Tropicana.. The little chinese lady that worked at the green valley grocery was a complete bitch...

I love these members that think they know all.. LOL..

I was just writing and not worrying about what I was typing, plus I work for a University and write pin all day long telling my students to request one.  ;D ;D ;D

If I don't just look like a jackass.. :-[ :-[ :-[
oh, ok ::)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2008, 08:12:10 AM »

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2008, 08:28:17 PM »
Well actually Craig was pretty smart, the time that they served up in the county jail will go to their sentence.

Smart is the last word one should use to describe Titus.  His time served in Cook County jail will mean squat when the judge hands him a 30 year sentence.

With no binding sentencing deal he's at the mercy on a known hanging judge.  One that probably isn't very impressed with his delays, the media interview after his plea was reached, having to be told to shut up in the court..  One can pick out at least 20-30 boneheaded moves that Titus has made since killing the young lady.

The judge should bury him in a hole just to protect Titus from himself.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2008, 08:54:55 AM »
Smart is the last word one should use to describe Titus.  His time served in Cook Clark County jail will mean squat when the judge hands him a 30 year sentence.

With no binding sentencing deal he's at the mercy on a known hanging judge.  One that probably isn't very impressed with his delays, the media interview after his plea was reached, having to be told to shut up in the court..  One can pick out at least 20-30 boneheaded moves that Titus has made since killing the young lady.

The judge should bury him in a hole just to protect Titus from himself.

It is actually Clark County.

But you are 100% correct, Titus is a mental moron and smart is not a good word to describe him.

His whole life is a fucking train wreck.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2008, 10:19:38 AM »
It is actually Clark County.

But you are 100% correct, Titus is a mental moron and smart is not a good word to describe him.

His whole life is a fucking train wreck.

No, it was cook county for drug dealing in california.  Clark county now.
Most are all show no go!