Author Topic: better than yates  (Read 10800 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: better than yates
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2008, 06:07:50 PM »
IMHO the best genetics I've seen in any human being. His problem area was his back. When the guy just stood there everyone kept looking at him in awe, but his posing just utterly sucked. I started buying bodybuilding magazines back in the late 80s because of him.

Oh, and I agree with the people that say that he was better than Yates. Dorian's reign, apart from 92, 93 and 95 was a friggin farce IMO. I do not know WTF happened to Paul. Shit, the man trained while talking on his cell phone and STILL managed to put on bestial size.

If, back in 93, when Yates repackaged his physique, had the judging gone the Wheler/Levrone route bodybuilding would be in a much better place than right now.

Pis.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2008, 03:33:44 AM »
IMHO the best genetics I've seen in any human being. His problem area was his back. When the guy just stood there everyone kept looking at him in awe, but his posing just utterly sucked. I started buying bodybuilding magazines back in the late 80s because of him. Oh, and I agree with the people that say that he was better than Yates. Dorian's reign, apart from 92, 93 and 95 was a friggin farce IMO. I do not know WTF happened to Paul. Shit, the man trained while talking on his cell phone and STILL managed to put on bestial size.

If, back in 93, when Yates repackaged his physique, had the judging gone the Wheler/Levrone route bodybuilding would be in a much better place than right now.

Pis.  
Paul was never in a magazine before 1992 :)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2008, 06:54:48 AM »
Paul was never in a magazine before 1992 :)

Sorry. Should've said early 90s.

:-[ :-[

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2008, 08:27:12 AM »
hulkster cried the first time that pic was posted he said " photoshopped " lol his hero crushed in his best pose.

of course I thought it was photoshopped.

its the only shot in existence where dorian's appalling twigs look normal sized... ::)

and the fact that you think that a shot with a calf that overpowers the rest of the shot, piss poor detail in the arms and quads is a good shot )better than ronnie you claim lol) shows exactly why you get owned by everyone in every thread you post it seems..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2008, 08:29:41 AM »
if dorian actually looked better and didn't look like a hard pile of shit maybe I would give him credit

E

no shit.

thats why everyone says he was so overrated.

and its so easy to show with simple pics and videos.

ND keeps typing shit claiming that dorian was something that reality clearly shows he was NOT.

he was nothing special from the front, despite  ND's verbal diarrea
Flower Boy Ran Away