Author Topic: Hottest Pro Bodybulder of past and present?  (Read 1762424 times)

spude

• Getbig III
Re: Hottest Pro Bodybulder of past and present?
« Reply #49950 on: January 16, 2011, 01:01:41 AM »
Gayer than being offered 100€ for sucking some middle-aged closet homos cock 8)...denied, just fyi...

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #49951 on: January 16, 2011, 01:22:57 AM »
Gayer than my cousin Peter...no, I take that back... ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #49952 on: January 16, 2011, 02:07:48 AM »
gayer than EPIC headache from too much Glenmorangie last night

gayer than waking up having females aroma all over you  :P

gayer than how did the girl from your work thingy go, pics?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49953 on: January 16, 2011, 02:17:21 AM »
gayer than thats a great feeling  ;D

nothing happened I was just at a pokergame drinking whiskey and beer last night

gayer than I got a 40 inch lsd in now, just gotta bring over my sound system,xbox n clothes n shit then I'm set :)

gayer than sounds nice  8), lol I read "I just poked her game that's all"  ;D

nice... yeah I think I should atleast get a big screen in my house aswell... thinking of buying noise blockers to my pc aswell, and a new pc screen, big flat LED screen.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #49954 on: January 16, 2011, 04:33:26 AM »
gayer than thats a great feeling  ;D

nothing happened I was just at a pokergame drinking whiskey and beer last night

gayer than I got a 40 inch lsd in now, just gotta bring over my sound system,xbox n clothes n shit then I'm set :)
gayer than did those red shoes bring you luck?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49955 on: January 17, 2011, 05:23:03 AM »
gayer than still not used them  ;D

gayer than persian prettyboy popstars lolol

gayer than epic 80's  :D

however

Elissa - Tesda bemeen

best song ever from all of arabic world

I have that as my ringtone, I know how to sing it allready a little :p

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49956 on: January 18, 2011, 07:21:13 PM »
gayer than anybody attacking FP without posting his own pic. :-X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49957 on: January 19, 2011, 02:07:24 AM »
gayer than it's ok xerxes... my ac tendon is fucke.d.. been so for few years now but now days it has started to be akward, I can't focuse on my chest training 100% because of it...

gayer than surgery

if I roll my shoulders and do round trap movement just by my self, my shoulder is crunching and trunching and brunching like a m0therfucker

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49958 on: January 19, 2011, 04:34:38 AM »
gayer than that sucks.. you getting surgery?

I know that the stars are alligned the wrong way everytime with me only, so yes I think there will be a surgery... first I have to get magnetic pics from it... i think my whole back is kinda twisted... will get a pic of it too...

Coaltiger

• Getbig II
  • "What we do in life, Echoes in eternity"
« Reply #49959 on: January 26, 2011, 11:16:11 AM »
lol

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49960 on: January 27, 2011, 01:15:31 AM »
gayer than left my Nokia 6700 Classic Crome on the seat of a bus... ofcourse noone returned it  ::)

fucking beautiful cellphone, love it... it had wicked mp3's in it aswell, I hate that some sucker got them now and tryes to be cool with them... fucking guy people, I hate them....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #49961 on: January 27, 2011, 01:27:12 AM »
gayer than left my Nokia 6700 Classic Crome on the seat of a bus... ofcourse noone returned it  ::)

fucking beautiful cellphone, love it... it had wicked mp3's in it aswell, I hate that some sucker got them now and tryes to be cool with them... fucking #### people, I hate them....

gayer than damn thats rough did you have any pics of fine ass hoes on it, if so even worse.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49962 on: January 27, 2011, 01:52:22 AM »
gayer than damn thats rough did you have any pics of fine ass hoes on it, if so even worse.

gayer than no, but I did have a naked, allthough no penis showing picture of my self and the "I fucking LOVE Cocaine!" bear picture... and some flirteous txts...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49963 on: January 30, 2011, 10:05:11 AM »
gayer than sucks about your phone

gayer than I'm leaving to the gym now, I feel disgusted by myself I just ate 200grams of gummi bears, I gotta do 1 hour of cardio

gayer than I want this gold edition.... 360 euros  :P

I had the crome one.... rly good phone man, ringtones are crystal clear, 5meg camera and all the smart phone basic functions... and all classic, I love it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49964 on: January 30, 2011, 10:06:57 AM »
I am honored by the united gay front on this site.  This is probably one of the longest threads ever made on GETBIG.

There's a little homo in all of you, for some of you, he is just getting out of your bed as we speak..
"1"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49965 on: February 01, 2011, 05:16:05 AM »
I love my iphone  :D

gayer than I will get a touch screen phone ONLY when the touch screen can't get ANY damage or stress from actually touching the screen impatiently when I'm in a hurry...

Gayer than personally, I'm still waiting for a classic nokia phone that has a 8meg camera and more sufficient smart functions, like counting the reps of your push ups/pull ups etc, with even more clear ringtone sound quality.... but I won't get a smart phone it MUST be a classic phone.

I hate touch screens and smart phones, lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #49966 on: February 01, 2011, 05:33:06 AM »
Gayer than I never had any problems but I don't give a fuck about scratches etc on my phone, I use a foil to cover the screen thats it.

gayer than living in poverty but still buying weed  :D
gayer than win the Twink contest in April not sure how much cash it pays.  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49967 on: February 01, 2011, 05:41:59 AM »
Gayer than I never had any problems but I don't give a fuck about scratches etc on my phone, I use a foil to cover the screen thats it.

gayer than LOL scratches  ::)... I'm talking about damage, everything gets scratches, everything and anything, I don't give a shit about that.

I'm talking about how you have to "push the screen a little harder"... or when you scroll down/up the phone it goes alittle TOO down or up because it has internal damage from constant use.

gayer than, after couple of years the touch screen has been pushed couple of million times and will get slower and won't answer to touch commands properly anymore, exactly what happent to my ipdod.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49968 on: February 01, 2011, 06:03:19 AM »
gayer than I have had no problems with my iphone 4, no damage whatsoever but I haven't had it for more than 5 months, I have no plans of keeping it forever tho, I'm getting a 4G phone after this one, I had a samsung jet touch phone before, it sucked big time

gayer than why does every iFail user allways say; "OH I have no problems with it, I just pulled it out of the box and it's been working great during it's first 3 hours"  ::)

yeah woopdy fucking doo you've had it for 5 months. Doesn't matter is it iGay or blueberry or samsung whatever  touch screen, if it's "TOUCH SCREEN" it will get hardware lagg from the constant fingering and pushing and scrolling and whatever on the screen.... and it shouldnt' be like that. I wait another 10 years to get a touch screen when it won't get that kind of problems.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49969 on: February 01, 2011, 06:09:14 AM »
gayer than relax man, geeez  ::) what crawled up your ass??

gayer than MONSTER avoiding the subject, preposterously epic attempt in trying to switch the topic into some sort of psychological "you have anger issues" because you don't want to admit you're wrong, and brutal double faced attitude

:D :D ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49970 on: February 01, 2011, 06:18:29 AM »
gayer than first of all, are you expecting to have a phone for more than a few years?

they are all gonna go slow regular, hardware in the phone will be get slower and slower, as well as a touch screen. I don't even consider it a factor because I'll go on to a new phone when a better one comes, the multitouch screen in my phone benefits far outweighs the negatives in my opinion'

for example I can post on getbig very easily, this alone is worth a "slow screen" sometime in the future  8) :P

gayer than yes I am expecting to have one phone forever... lol  :D 8)

gayer than yeah that's fair, but I fucking hate when you push the "dial" icon with your finger, but it chooses "email" that's 2 icons away from the icon i tried to push  ::)
And when this problem goes in to selecting music/videos and skipping scenes/adjusting music volume it's fucking frustrating, RLY fucking frustrating.

But yeah, yeah, ok, yeah, positives outweight the negatives, ok ok, I understand, yeah, ok.....  :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49971 on: February 01, 2011, 06:25:01 AM »
Gayer than I have small girly hands and fingers, so the icons being close is not a problem  ;D but I am not trying to advertise or anything, all apple products are overpriced IMO

gayer than I have BONIER hands/fingers than you have, hope this helps, I could select the tray icons with a pen and it takes completely opposite command :P

but I get your point... still fucking stupid and gay and horrifying  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49972 on: February 01, 2011, 09:32:24 AM »
gayer than you experienced this two icons away malfunction with your ipod? Or another touch phone? I havent experienced it

gayer than making lots of rice because it's cheap and easy, epic living in poverty
gayer than touch phones in general... again you dont' have that issue because "you only have your phone for few days"  ::), touch phones are known to have mechanical issues MUCH MORE OFTEN than regular classic phones after few years... and no it's not NORMAL, it's stupid and waste of money... brilliant though, making people think it's "normal to buy 600 euro phone every year"  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49973 on: February 01, 2011, 10:10:48 AM »
gayer than epic avoiding the issue at hand, mr  tender vagina  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49974 on: February 01, 2011, 10:18:58 AM »
gayer than BEHOLD!!! There are good people in this world..

forgot to tell you, because I know you care, someone returned my phone to a return center... Untouched too, theo ne who found and returned my cellphone apparently shut it off, because my battery was totally full, and no weird/unexplained phone calls or messages or anything  8)