Author Topic: major pwnage at the supermarket  (Read 11254 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: major pwnage at the supermarket
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2008, 07:58:12 PM »
P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2008, 07:58:40 PM »
He'd be more credible with a lot of posts? How the does that compute? You really aren't very bright are you? You're also not 265.

He wouldn't weigh 265 even if he was wearing a 3 inch thick full body lead jacket, had 40 lbs of cement in each sock, and had so much of his "husband's" semen shoved into his colon that he has to use a buttplug the size of a watermelon just to keep it from leaking out.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2008, 07:59:16 PM »
265 pounds? I believe it, after all, Dorian weighed 260 in the legendary black & white photos and kegdrainer looks similar to Dorian.

Oh... stop beating up homeless people. They ain't got much going for them as it is.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2008, 08:00:16 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2008, 08:00:57 PM »
Is this your way of getting out of the bet?

Just admit you are a liar, that's the first step to recovery.

im not backing out of anything.  Though I seriously doubt anyone is going to pay me when I tape the weigh in.  All i'm going to get is 6 more 15 page threads of flaming, even when I am vindicated as honestly over 265.  I really don't care though.  I have been on a really good path of physical self improvement recently and it will only motivate me to get even better and push myself to work harder in the gym, and out on my bike on the canal path.  Here in Rochester we have over 40 miles of awesome bike paths along the erie canal that I have been hitting 3 times a week on top of my gym workouts.  After this weigh in I plan on starting a detox.  I would recommend you all do the same.  Check out this web site.  http://www.drnatura.com/colonix_program.php?gclid=CKS-hp-o3JMCFQRJFQodelMSZw

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2008, 08:03:16 PM »
im not backing out of anything.  Though I seriously doubt anyone is going to pay me when I tape the weigh in.  All i'm going to get is 6 more 15 page threads of flaming, even when I am vindicated as honestly over 265.  I really don't care though.  I have been on a really good path of physical self improvement recently and it will only motivate me to get even better and push myself to work harder in the gym, and out on my bike on the canal path.  Here in Rochester we have over 40 miles of awesome bike paths along the erie canal that I have been hitting 3 times a week on top of my gym workouts.  After this weigh in I plan on starting a detox.  I would recommend you all do the same.  Check out this web site.  http://www.drnatura.com/colonix_program.php?gclid=CKS-hp-o3JMCFQRJFQodelMSZw

That's cool you trying to cut down, maybe to like a measily 250?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2008, 08:04:24 PM »

Are you saying that you were employee of the month at Burger King?

P

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2008, 08:05:39 PM »
what a bunch of homos,,,,,,,,,arguing if some skinny fat guy weighs 265lbs,,,,,,get a life you tools ::) ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2008, 08:06:46 PM »
Now in that fatty pic, I could imagine 265, but the new scrawny pic........no way, not unless you forgot to take the concrete pillar out of your ass before you weighed in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »

if you had any decent photo software you could enhace that and see it's actually Rochester Police Department Employee of the month.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2008, 08:08:13 PM »

Unless I'm missing something, in the "before" pic his tat on his right shoulder is a LOT bigger than in the "after" pic.. ???

Banner

• Getbig II
  • Don't make me angry.
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2008, 08:09:03 PM »
what a bunch of homos,,,,,,,,,arguing if some skinny fat guy weighs 265lbs,,,,,,get a life you tools ::) ::)

Did you hear the good news?

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2008, 08:11:46 PM »
Did you hear the good news?

Someone fisted you up the date?

Banner

• Getbig II
  • Don't make me angry.
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2008, 08:13:37 PM »
Someone fisted you up the date?

Your other account is about to get a "wonderful gift"  >:(

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2008, 08:17:15 PM »
Your other account is about to get a "wonderful gift"  >:(

Just a friendly reminder:

People I Give A Shit About

1009) Banner

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2008, 08:17:58 PM »
Unless I'm missing something, in the "before" pic his tat on his right shoulder is a LOT bigger than in the "after" pic.. ???
 wow genius....

the second pic is in a mirror, the before pic isnt.  
tattoos would look like theyre on opposite arms.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2008, 08:34:16 PM »
 wow genius....

the second pic is in a mirror, the before pic isnt.  
tattoos would look like theyre on opposite arms.

people have offered to pay money if you can prove you shit claims, why haven't you taken them on, oh i forgot it'll prove you were talking shit all along
there's no magic pills... just needles