Author Topic: Arnold era cycle  (Read 33322 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: Arnold era cycle
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2008, 08:55:07 PM »
Do you compete? If so lets see a pic. You don' know anything, those kind of doses wouldn't even win a local show let alone Mr. Olympia titles spread over 11 years. Don't be gullable about what people take. No one knows the truth about Arnold. People do anything and everything under the sun to make it to the top of their field. I know 2 guys that have 22-23 inch arms, big and ugly, certainly not bodybuilding material. What they have in common is they take over 5000mg a week. It just so happens that the only 2 guys in town with big proportions are juiced to the max and everyone else has 16 inch arms and can put up eight reps with 225 and they swear by their mother that all it takes to grow is 500mg a week. Surely you fit this discription. Do you know what goes on at bodybuilding shows backstage? The amounts being spoken of are in 2000- 5000 range, and even then they are still lying. If you said anything less then a thousand you would be laugh at and this is amateur, OH BUT I FORGOT MR OLYMPIA ONLY TAKES 1100 ::)

You are a fucking retarded idiot, I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE WON THE CAL ON 300-400 MG/WEEK.

STFU you numbnuts!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2008, 09:12:29 PM »
GOTTA GO WITH ONETIMEHARD.

not beecause i have a whole lot of knowledge about what guys take; cuz i dont, but i do know the bodybuilder psyche and i can guanaatee aint nobody taking 300-400 mg per week and FUCK NO MR "I WANNA BE THE BEST BB'ER IN THE WORLD ! " arnold schwarzenegger was not taking no 50mg dbol daily

you gotta be kidding me if you believe that shit

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2008, 09:25:23 PM »
You are a fucking retarded idiot, I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE WON THE CAL ON 300-400 MG/WEEK.

STFU you numbnuts!

300 to 400 mg of what?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2008, 09:57:20 PM »
Do you compete? If so lets see a pic. You don' know anything, those kind of doses wouldn't even win a local show let alone Mr. Olympia titles spread over 11 years. Don't be gullable about what people take. No one knows the truth about Arnold. People do anything and everything under the sun to make it to the top of their field. I know 2 guys that have 22-23 inch arms, big and ugly, certainly not bodybuilding material. What they have in common is they take over 5000mg a week. It just so happens that the only 2 guys in town with big proportions are juiced to the max and everyone else has 16 inch arms and can put up eight reps with 225 and they swear by their mother that all it takes to grow is 500mg a week. Surely you fit this discription. Do you know what goes on at bodybuilding shows backstage? The amounts being spoken of are in 2000- 5000 range, and even then they are still lying. If you said anything less then a thousand you would be laugh at and this is amateur, OH BUT I FORGOT MR OLYMPIA ONLY TAKES 1100 ::)

::)

this post says a lot about your genetics.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »
70s/80s BBers taking <1g/week sounds like a bunch of baloney too me.

There's absolutely no reason why they wouldn't take more, given that you get more results.
Team Yates

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2008, 10:08:20 PM »
Damn, that was funny. I also find it interesting that Primo was Arnnies fav drug. 300 to 400 mg of primo is not going to do much so how high did he go to get the type of results that made it his favortie drug  ???

maybe with your genetics  ;D

1100mgs to weigh 230lb in contest shape when your talking about a guy with great genetics, why do people have to believe if someone looks a lot better than them that they simply must just have taken a shitload more drugs. Because its easier to believe that, then maybe their own shortcomings in the genetics department.

The most popular drug in the early 70s in europe was primobolan depot and dianobol, maybe that was why he favoured them, hes austrian Schering make Primo, in  Germany, its next door, hope this helps a bit.  :)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2008, 10:12:15 PM »
maybe with your genetics  ;D

1100mgs to weigh 230lb in contest shape when your talking about a guy with great genetics, why do people have to believe if someone looks a lot better than them that they simply must just have taken a shitload more drugs. Because its easier to believe that, then maybe their own shortcomings in the genetics department.

The most popular drug in the early 70s in europe was primobolan depot and dianobol, maybe that was why he favoured them, hes austrian Schering make Primo, in  Germany, its next door, hope this helps a bit.  :)
nasser el sonbat admitted he took 10 grams aas per week and 15 iu's gh per day along with slin...   you think nasser had horrible genetics too ?

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »
 disgusted and i have talked about this before.. but, NO ONE TELLS THE TRUTH IN REGARDS TO THEIR CYCLES.. AND YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE TAKE IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME.. so never say "i know a guy that only takes #@#$ amount of stuff a week".. because that is what he told ya.. no one in this game is honest about cycles and they always under shoot what they actually take.. why?.. because they dont want anyone to think that they dont work hard and give gear the credit.. so please dont believe what someone tells you they take.. i have heard numerous cycles that "supposably" top amatuers took to win the usa or nationals.. and it is always the "500 mgs a week" b.s... but, 500 mgs  of what.. ? people will say heath only took 500 mgs of test and some eq when he won the nationals.. how do you know?.. is that what he told ya.. ? again, if you are not with them 24/7 you dont know.. usually double it.. as for arold era cycles.. please.. they abused too.. the whole 300 deca and some dbol is silly..  ric drasin, arnold old workout partner, has said that arnold used to scare the guys with the amounts he took..he said dbol by the handful and a couple of times day was not uncommon.. 300 of primo will not do a thing.. fitness chicks take that..

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2008, 10:17:02 PM »

There's absolutely no reason why they wouldn't take more, given that you get more results.

Arnold weighed 230lbs Ronnie Coleman weighed 289 and was at least 4 inches shorter, 60lbs is a lot of muscle on a shorter guy, i  would say Ron used as much as 4000mgs per week and a shitload of gh, your talking 1971 to 2001, guys this is a debate lets just remember its a forum, which m,means there will be difference of opinion.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2008, 10:21:53 PM »
 if this were any other group of people in any other sport i would not say that i believed they were taking mega doses.

but lets be serious people

its not unfounded when people say bodybuilding is filled with people with mental poblems and insecurities and fucked up head and images of their bodies..

that is everyone who competes (well except for the small minority of TURE natural bodybuilders..those guys are kick ass individuals who are legit and deserve a ton of respect)

these guys will take whatever they can whenever they can in order to get out of their current bodies !!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2008, 10:24:43 PM »
disgusted and i have talked about this before.. but, NO ONE TELLS THE TRUTH IN REGARDS TO THEIR CYCLES.. AND YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE TAKE IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME.. so never say "i know a guy that only takes #@#$ amount of stuff a week".. because that is what he told ya.. no one in this game is honest about cycles and they always under shoot what they actually take.. why?.. because they dont want anyone to think that they dont work hard and give gear the credit.. so please dont believe what someone tells you they take.. i have heard numerous cycles that "supposably" top amatuers took to win the usa or nationals.. and it is always the "500 mgs a week" b.s... but, 500 mgs  of what.. ? people will say heath only took 500 mgs of test and some eq when he won the nationals.. how do you know?.. is that what he told ya.. ? again, if you are not with them 24/7 you dont know.. usually double it.. as for arold era cycles.. please.. they abused too.. the whole 300 deca and some dbol is silly..  ric drasin, arnold old workout partner, has said that arnold used to scare the guys with the amounts he took..he said dbol by the handful and a couple of times day was not uncommon.. 300 of primo will not do a thing.. fitness chicks take that..

Bingo!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2008, 10:27:13 PM »
i  would say Ron used as much as 4000mgs per week

ahem...... ::)   more like 10,000 plus

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2008, 10:39:34 PM »
ahem...... ::)   more like 10,000 plus

Probably closer to 15 grams/week.

But fake juice, so it would equal about half that of the 70's and early 80's juice.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2008, 10:40:19 PM »
300 to 400 mg of what?

DBOL, Deca, Sustenon Winnie and anadrol 50.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2008, 10:51:08 PM »
DBOL, Deca, Sustenon Winnie and anadrol 50.

Lets see, sustenon is 250 mg and the rest is way too high to be on only 300 to 400. Could you please explain maybe give us an example cycle?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »

But fake juice, so it would equal about half that of the 70's and early 80's juice.

So yor saying that all the 250mg per ML fake stuff only has about 25mg per ML?  Not a chance! That would mean that anyone doing only 1000mg cycle would actually be doing around 100mg per week.  ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2008, 11:13:08 PM »
So yor saying that all the 250mg per ML fake stuff only has about 25mg per ML?  Not a chance! That would mean that anyone doing only 1000mg cycle would actually be doing around 100mg per week.  ::)

The majority of ALL steroids sold on the black market after 1985 were fake/counterfiet-and it was all seriously underdosed. By at least 50%, sometimes more, sometimes there were no drugs in the juice at all.

As far as cycles for the early 80's, I know guys who got huge off a stack of 1cc sustenon 250, 1cc/100mg deca and 4-6 orals daily-mostly d-bol, but anavar and Anadrol 50 were both popular then. Real sustenon 250 is some very powerful juice.

I can tell you I had a bottle of anadrol 50 back in 82, straight from the US pharmacy, I was taking 2 tabs a day-100mg total. I lasted 4 days on that shit, had headaches, ringing in my ears, all kinds of weird shit was happening. So I used 8 tabs and sold the rest of the 100 tab bottle, 92 tabs left. That shit was toxic as hell. And I was only using 2 fucking tabs a day. I find it hard to believe someone taking 100 tabs of REAL dbol would not seriously fuck up your system.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2008, 11:37:46 PM »
The majority of ALL steroids sold on the black market after 1985 were fake/counterfiet-and it was all seriously underdosed. By at least 50%, sometimes more, sometimes there were no drugs in the juice at all.

As far as cycles for the early 80's, I know guys who got huge off a stack of 1cc sustenon 250, 1cc/100mg deca and 4-6 orals daily-mostly d-bol, but anavar and Anadrol 50 were both popular then. Real sustenon 250 is some very powerful juice.

I can tell you I had a bottle of anadrol 50 back in 82, straight from the US pharmacy, I was taking 2 tabs a day-100mg total. I lasted 4 days on that shit, had headaches, ringing in my ears, all kinds of weird shit was happening. So I used 8 tabs and sold the rest of the 100 tab bottle, 92 tabs left. That shit was toxic as hell. And I was only using 2 fucking tabs a day. I find it hard to believe someone taking 100 tabs of REAL dbol would not seriously fuck up your system.

I agree about the drugs back in 85 being fake, but a lot of them were 100% fake meaning nothing in them at all. I also remember the old Syntex Anadrol in the old silver tin bottle for $75.00  ;D They are now bout $1100. I also never used them as they were VERY potent. I knew guys who would use 1 daily and gain up to 30 pounds.

Now, recently and up to a few months ago when all these busts happened there were some very good products out there and most were correctly miged, of course some were garbage and had some bacteria in them, but the top guys know what was good. I have trained a TON of guys thru out the years and most lie even to me about what they take. For example, a kid that I did not train but knew was always known to be natural. He swore to everyone including his girlfriend that he never took anything. I knew better and one day he slipped and said he was taking MIT. That shit was as potent as ANY!!! oral I have ever taken. In fact, I personally could not even take 5 mgs of it. I lasted 5 days and had to quit but in that amount of time my strength went up dramatically. Anyway, not to get off track, this kid tried back tracking about what he said and I knew then that he was taking all kinds of stuff but most of it was probabley the "prosteroid" orals that used to be out there. Point is that everyone likes to lie cause if they told the truth then people mite not think that they were gentically gifted as they claim or are thought to be, ie nothing special.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2008, 01:24:17 AM »
When this discussion will end it'll come back to what I said in the beginning : Arnold = 200-400 mg d bol a day and besides that he took probably anything worth taking as much as his body would stand.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2008, 01:54:23 AM »
digusted and friends,,do not listen to joeny vegas ,,th efella is jobless and thats why on getbig,,in reality he has no clue to what it took or taked to be a professional or top amatuer,,the drugs then were same doss as the drugs now when it comes to human grade,,,only the undergrounds were fakes and that is one thing he was right about,,in general he has no clue to cycles not anything else he is talking about,,

most important thing to understad is that if you swollow now 15-20 tablers anabol snake and arrow british disp....then back in the 70 you swaoollowe those same 20 only good ole russians

thats that,,make sure you know what you read and make sure that even when gh15 is not here friends you keep the truth accurate and not   twisted
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2008, 02:02:25 AM »
digusted and friends,,do not listen to joeny vegas ,,th efella is jobless and thats why on getbig,,in reality he has no clue to what it took or taked to be a professional or top amatuer,,the drugs then were same doss as the drugs now when it comes to human grade,,,only the undergrounds were fakes and that is one thing he was right about,,in general he has no clue to cycles not anything else he is talking about,,

most important thing to understad is that if you swollow now 15-20 tablers anabol snake and arrow british disp....then back in the 70 you swaoollowe those same 20 only good ole russians

thats that,,make sure you know what you read and make sure that even when gh15 is not here friends you keep the truth accurate and not   twisted

100% truth.

alles fit soweit?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2008, 08:22:23 AM »

You're saying Mr O himself had no access to real high quality juice?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2008, 08:37:57 AM »

Haha...... now we have gh-thedork15 adding in his worthless 2 cents.  ;D

Thank you Captian Obvious!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2008, 08:41:13 AM »

Another confused post. How exactly do you know that "you will get more results".

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2008, 08:43:10 AM »
You're saying Mr O himself had no access to real high quality juice?

I have a friend who was supplying just about every pro you could think of in the early-mid 90's, and everything he sold was 1) counterfeit from Mexico, or 2) was from a legit manufacturer, but manufacutred in Mexico and it was underdosed. ALL of it.

So my answer is Mr. O's did not have acess to high quality juice after 1985.