Author Topic: 1999 Olympia, DVD screencaps look nothing like real life....  (Read 21721 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Re: 1999 Olympia, DVD screencaps look nothing like real life....
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2008, 08:12:09 PM »
I haven't seen all the screen caps from every show, but a lot that have been put forward as evidence in various arguments have been.

How they appeared in person is the only thing that really matters.

Any nuthuggers reading this? We have 40 + quotes of bodybuilders, judges, IFBB owners, experts, photographers, writers, etc. who have seen both yates and Ronnie in person during their prime and they all say that Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder of all-time.

Thanks Kevin

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #201 on: June 19, 2008, 01:29:30 AM »
I love it.

now the idiot nuthuggers are claiming that all 99 contest screencaps are altered but all dorian screencaps are untouched..

::)

seriously guys, this "conspiracy theory for dorian only" bullshit is really really stupid.

its pathetic, really.

who would have thought that over a year later, not only are the excuses still pouring in, but that they are getting more and more far fetched and unbelievable all the time.

I would have thought you morons could come up with something a hell of a lot more plausible than this.

if you are going to pull an exuse out your ass, try and make it a plausible one next time..

honestly. ::)

the meltdown continues  ;) and you couldn't be anymore wrong as usual . I never claimed all the 99 screencaps were all altered just the ones YOU were using the ones YOU claimed as ' visual proof ' of Ronnie's dominance lol the ones YOU insisted we were ' afraid ' of lmmfao

and please show me where I said the the Yates' ones are unaltered  ;) there are a couple that have been sharpened by YOUR boy  ;) and like Horton said a lot of the 99 screencaps are worked and by who? YOUR boy

look I know you're crushed and have been exposed again for using photoshopped pics but stop trying to deflect this is about you getting busted by a graphic artist and one of the best professional contest photographers , you must being going nuts not being able to post that ' overwhelming damaging visual evidence ' which was after all photoshopped LMMFAO

Hulkster = loser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: June 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM »
Any nuthuggers reading this? We have 40 + quotes of bodybuilders, judges, IFBB owners, experts, photographers, writers, etc. who have seen both yates and Ronnie in person during their prime and they all say that Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder of all-time.

Thanks Kevin

LMFAO nice attempt at salvaging something from your asskicking , I love now you're forced to cling to what I have been saying all along , pics & video don't mean shit compared to real life  ;) and you with your slanted ' comparisons ' making polls on numerous message boards posting them as ' proof ' lol making polls begging for people to agree with you based on your ' pics ' lol and after all that you are now forced to concede all your ' creations ' are worthless LMMFAO you're such a tool

bodybuilding experts like Greg Valentino lol and Flex Wheeler who had Ronnie in first place after the prejudging in 2007 LMMFAO and again you have yet to answer this question out of fear , how is ANYONE'S opinion on if Ronnie would beat Dorian more valid than Ronnie himself? and what does he have to say on the subject?  ;) yeah I thought so lol

iceman = dummy who is forced to agree with me now lol all that matters is how they looked in person lol how does it feel to be proven dead wrong by me yet again?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #203 on: June 19, 2008, 02:26:04 AM »

Thanks Kevin

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh t...so you posted shopped pictures of Ronnie because you believe that how they look onstage is what matters, huh? It's funny that you quote tons of people who saw them both live and yet post pictures that do not represent how Ronnie looked live. So what is it, dude? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2008, 10:53:52 AM »
Like I said, thanks for admitting it again. I've always used forcedreps pics from day one, but it's the yates nuthuggers that were and still bytching about fake pics. Deal with it.

Sherlock, LOL. All you did was post the original pic (not photoshopped) and then you post a sharpened (photoshopped) pic and claim that the original was photoshopped. Are you actually reading what you type? I sure hope not all ATHEISTS are not as dumb as you.

What happened to your "ad populum" moron? Bodybuilding is based on popular opinion and numbers. If you deny this then you don't know shyt about bodybuilding. I owned your dumba$$ and showed you that "ad populum" cannot be used in bodybuilding. The whole base of bodybuilding is popular opinion and numbers.

Since you hate posting pics anymore, you were left with quotes. You got out quoted everytime. I challenged you to post 3 quotes saying that yates is the greatest of all-time and all you do is run away with your tail between your legs, LOL. We are all waiting on the quotes. After all, you claim that he is so great, there must be atleast 3 quotes out there. Stop running like a little bytch and post the quotes. Here, I'll start the numbering for ya:

1)
2)
3)

If you do post any quotes or on different subjects, guess what you are doing? You're contributing to an "ad populum" argument according to you. If this is the case, then you can't post any quotes moron. See how dumb your "ad populum" argument is?

Bottom line is : Bodybuilding is based on Popular Opinion and Numbers

You just got OWNED the F*CK OUT

Like I said, thanks for admitting it again. I've always used forcedreps pics from day one, but it's the yates nuthuggers that were and still bytching about fake pics. Deal with it.

I doubt you always used forcedraps screencaps and I could careless either way because your ' comparisons ' are just as pathetic as his photoshopped screencaps NEITHER are accurate depictions of reality  ;) and no one is bitching about the ' fake ' screencaps just exposing the pathetic lengths you morons have to go in order to try prove how much better Ronnie was

Sherlock, LOL. All you did was post the original pic (not photoshopped) and then you post a sharpened (photoshopped) pic and claim that the original was photoshopped. Are you actually reading what you type? I sure hope not all ATHEISTS are not as dumb as you.

Where did I claim the original was photoshopped? I know you have comprehension problems but feel free to show me where I said the original is photoshopped

What happened to your "ad populum" moron? Bodybuilding is based on popular opinion and numbers. If you deny this then you don't know shyt about bodybuilding. I owned your dumba$$ and showed you that "ad populum" cannot be used in bodybuilding. The whole base of bodybuilding is popular opinion and numbers.

do yourself a favor and NEVER question anyone's intelligence , again you haven't done a damn thing , bodybuilding is most certainly not based on popular opinion thats just such an ignorant statement the MINORITY judge contests not the MAJORITY there are just 13 judges who judge a contest the 8000 or so fans have NO control over the outcome of a contest what so ever , this isn't American Idol , fans don't get to pick who the best bodybuilder is. there is no online voting or text message and phone call voting there are 13 judges who decide who has the superior physique based on a set of criteria

so your 40 experts ( Greg Valentino is now an ' expert ' ) don't prove Ronnie would beat Yates , it ONLY proves its a popular opinion he would beat Yates , textbook argument ad populum and the defense of the intellectually bankrupt ( you ) you're an idiot if you think that is anything other than an appeal to the masses

Since you hate posting pics anymore, you were left with quotes. You got out quoted everytime. I challenged you to post 3 quotes saying that yates is the greatest of all-time and all you do is run away with your tail between your legs, LOL. We are all waiting on the quotes. After all, you claim that he is so great, there must be atleast 3 quotes out there. Stop running like a little bytch and post the quotes. Here, I'll start the numbering for ya:

1)
2)
3)

fuck me more weak ass logic and appeal to numbers yet again LMMFAO the Canadian public school systems leave a lot to be desired and I thought American schools sucked , I don't need one single quote that says Dorian is the greatest of all-time I don't ( and I wouldn't even claim he is ) all I need is 3 quotes from The Greatest Bodybuilder of All-Time saying he couldn't beat Dorian , which I have  ;) and does it mean its true? NO but his opinion carries more weight than ANY of the 40 you listed and why? because its the man in question commenting on the topic at hand

Bottom line is : Bodybuilding is based on Popular Opinion and Numbers

Bottom line is you're an idiot for many reasons and you've done not one damn thing to support your claims , you have no argument just an appeal to numbers and quotes that you think carry more weight than the man in question lol because they're nothing more than numerous , bodybuilding is based on criteria and 13 judges decide who was the superior physique based on that criteria this has NOTHING to do with popular opinion , the popular opinion is Ronnie lost the 2001 Mr Olympia but the minority judges thought otherwise and when I check the history books it says Ronnie Coleman winner of the 2001 Mr Olympia contest  ;)

You just got OWNED the F*CK OUT

Oh boy lol talk about self-ownage of epic proportions , you're too stupid to realize you just owned yourself by typing this nonsense , they say ignorance is bliss go be happy dummy because you sure don't know anything about competitive bodybuilding.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »
Bump for Hulkster brutal ownage by Horton lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #206 on: June 26, 2008, 02:54:49 PM »
Bump for Hulkster brutal ownage by Horton lol

It's funny how no matter how much one tries to "sharpen" Yates' pics or screenshots you can still never get close to the detail in Coleman's sharpened pics :)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: June 26, 2008, 03:25:50 PM »
It's funny how no matter how much one tries to "sharpen" Yates' pics or screenshots you can still never get close to the detail in Coleman's sharpened pics :)

Different lighting, why do you think Coleman looked so poor in 2000 compared to 99? The lighting in 2000 was some of the worst ever.
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 26, 2008, 03:52:12 PM »
Different lighting, why do you think Coleman looked so poor in 2000 compared to 99? The lighting in 2000 was some of the worst ever.

Even if you compare Coleman's pics from 2000 to any of Yates' screenshots Ronnie would still look better in all poses except for the rear lat spread and ab-thigh.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 26, 2008, 03:58:50 PM »

Nonsense

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »
Nonsense

lol I didn't say that you can't sharpen Yates' pics, what I did say is that even with sharpening Yates' pictures he does not look as detailed as Ronnie in Ronnie's sharpened pictures.

In other words, comparing an unsharpened pic of Yates with a sharpened one does not prove anything, compare a sharpened pic of Yates to one of Ronnie.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2008, 06:15:56 PM »
lol I didn't say that you can't sharpen Yates' pics, what I did say is that even with sharpening Yates' pictures he does not look as detailed as Ronnie in Ronnie's sharpened pictures.

In other words, comparing an unsharpened pic of Yates with a sharpened one does not prove anything, compare a sharpened pic of Yates to one of Ronnie.

I know what you said and my point still stands , nonsense .

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 26, 2008, 06:27:40 PM »
Rorian is better than Donnie.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: June 26, 2008, 06:42:09 PM »

best back double bi of all time.

few bbers can claim to be perfect in any pose, but yates nailed it with this.

calves, xmass tree, delts, even the arms.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 26, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »

few bbers can claim to be perfect in any pose, but yates nailed it with this.

calves, xmass tree, delts, even the arms.

Right ! lacks absolutely nothing

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #215 on: June 26, 2008, 07:44:17 PM »
Right ! lacks absolutely nothing

and yet it is still not as good as Ronnie..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #216 on: June 26, 2008, 07:51:54 PM »
I used a photoshop program to sharpen up this shot of dorian.

top shot is untouched.

bottom shot is sharpened.

what do you think?
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2008, 07:53:56 PM »
ND fears ForcedReps and reality:
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: June 26, 2008, 08:12:37 PM »
and yet it is still not as good as Ronnie..

I'm sorry but Dorian's back double just kills this one. Ronnie's calves look atrocious there. His lats are too high and Dorian's back is wider and more detailed.
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2008, 08:57:39 PM »

Until he lost his arms in 94 or was it 95?  After that his rear double bicep pose was mediocre among the top contenders.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: June 26, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »
Until he lost his arms in 94 or was it 95?  After that his rear double bicep pose was mediocre among the top contenders.

you just lost ALL credibility calling ANY version of Dorian Yates' back double biceps medicore  ::)
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 26, 2008, 09:15:41 PM »
you just lost ALL credibility calling ANY version of Dorian Yates' back double biceps medicore  ::)

He's losing to Nasser and Ray here, and Nasser's rear double biceps pose wasn't considered to be his strong point. 

Yates' rear double bi's looks great in that 93 shot, but by 94/95 and beyond he had no arms and his delts look comparatively small too, making it mediocre among the top contenders.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #222 on: June 26, 2008, 10:10:40 PM »

::)

yates had no arms for most of his reign:

I'd say that makes for a mediocre back double nothing..er biceps
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: June 26, 2008, 10:34:07 PM »
He's losing to Nasser and Ray here, and Nasser's rear double biceps pose wasn't considered to be his strong point. 

Yates' rear double bi's looks great in that 93 shot, but by 94/95 and beyond he had no arms and his delts look comparatively small too, making it mediocre among the top contenders.

Losing? Please. Nasser's is the one losing to Yates and Ray. His condition is inferior. His back is soggy and the dead giveaway is the fatty glues compared to Yates/Ray's striated glutes. Dorian's back is super crisp with unparalleled delineation between the muscle groups. 
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #224 on: June 26, 2008, 10:55:34 PM »
Dorian's back is super crisp with unparalleled delineation between the MISSING muscle groups

fixed. the guy has no biceps esp. the left arm.

Flower Boy Ran Away