Author Topic: 1999 Olympia, DVD screencaps look nothing like real life....  (Read 21779 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: 1999 Olympia, DVD screencaps look nothing like real life....
« Reply #175 on: June 17, 2008, 05:40:57 PM »
lets not forget the fact that dorian trains harder than ronnie

awesome

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #176 on: June 17, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »
Kevin busted you and your boy lol its over like the truce thread dummy. see above

lol yeah, someone didn't like how good Ronnie looked so he made up a story about how everything visual in the sport is adjusted and tampered with LOL

yeah, we are so busted..

::)

the sad thing is you will cling to anything as long as it makes Ronnie 99 seem worse.

here you have Bizzy owning your ass with legit screencaps and you are ignoring it like a complete idiot.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2008, 05:43:09 PM »
See how its done dummy , he admitted it GAME OVER

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2008, 05:45:19 PM »
what is funny is that all of these truly adjusted shots you keep posting looking NOTHING like the legit screencaps that I keep posting that Bizzy did..

oh wait - for you to realize that would be for you to realize what an idiot you are..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2008, 05:49:42 PM »
lol yeah, someone didn't like how good Ronnie looked so he made up a story about how everything visual in the sport is adjusted and tampered with LOL

yeah, we are so busted..

the sad thing is you will cling to anything as long as it makes Ronnie 99 seem worse.

here you have Bizzy owning your ass with legit screencaps and you are ignoring it like a complete idiot.

Kevin & a professional graphic artist busted Bizzy's screencaps as using the sharping tool , I find a post of Bizzy admitted he used this tool LMMFAO you and him are so fucking busted  ;)

lets add this to Hulkster's argument , he used photoshopped pics , he made up quotes , says Greg Valentino is more of an expert than Ronnie Coleman , claimed Dorian lost the 1993/1995 Mr Olympias and Ronnie Coleman has better detail in his calves than Dorian

LMMFAO

pwned

countdown to the mega-meltdown

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »
what is funny is that all of these truly adjusted shots you keep posting looking NOTHING like the legit screencaps that I keep posting that Bizzy did..

oh wait - for you to realize that would be for you to realize what an idiot you are..

Thats because I'm NOT being subtle about how much of an effect I'm putting MORON

proof positive once again I kicked your fucking ass you moron  ;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2534946#msg2534946

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
who is this 'professional Graphic artist'?

post some credentials of this person - oh wait, this is the internet - everyone is a brain surgeon..

LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2008, 06:00:04 PM »

post some credentials of this person - oh wait, this is the internet - everyone is a brain surgeon..

LOL

ok lets throw out the graphic artist you still have one of the best Professional photographers in the history of the sport who said these pics are sharpened up and then you have not one but TWO quotes from the moron in question who did it lol you & Bizzy are BUSTED

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2534946#msg2534946

I own you and I own Bizzy and your counterfeit screencaps which you based your whole opinion on lol of Ronnie's superior conditioning and graininess LMMFAO

like the truce thread it looks like you wasted all your time for NOTHING again

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2008, 06:01:43 PM »

LOL

Just like everyone is a bodybuilding judge LMMFAO wasn't it you who claimed to be just as qualified as a judge from internet pics lol more backfired logic

:)  ;)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »
God damn, Dorian is making Flex look like a little bitch here  :o Ronnie NEVER dwarfed Flex like this LOL. And Hulkster has the balls to cry because Dorian was never called out to the muscularity round LOL. He defeated a 250lb Mr. Olympia (Haney) in muscularity at 239lbs and Hulkster thinks Flex was gonna beat a 257 Dorian while weighing 232 hahaha

Team Yates

suckmymuscle

« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2008, 09:31:55 PM »
 Ha ha ha...wow...Hulkster keeps arguing. Amazing...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2008, 09:54:45 PM »
People are going to believe what they want to.
You can go through all my threads back when I 1st started posting.
When I lightened a picture I said I did. I havn't been trained in photo shop.
I would mess with lightness and contrast.
Common sense would say that sharpen would make a blurry picture clearer.
I had seen a couple of Ronnie's pictures where the picture made him look
grainy, although I knew it was the pic itself and not Ronnie that was the cause of the grainy look; so I messed with sharpen and sharpen more just like I said in the message.
I used Dorian as an example, not Ronnie.
I noticed unsharp mask but didn't know what the heck it did nor did I experiment
with it. Once the graphic artist mentioned it a couple of months ago I started
messing around with it on my own computer and I'm fully aware of what it does now
but my screencaps were posted long before I had ever knew what unsharp mask does.
When I used sharpen and sharpen more I was making a statement that it makes some
photos look grainier.
Plain...
Sharpen...
Sharpen more...

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2008, 10:17:31 PM »
And here is one of the pictures that sparked my interest
and led to the message of using the shapen tool to increase
a grainy look.
At the time I had posted on 2 different threads about what
graininess is? what causes it? training/genetics ect.
Anyway, this is a pic on the web that I never touched, that Ronnie
has a grainy look from the photo. This is what motivated the whole sharpen/sharpen
more message.
It is very easy for things to be manipulated out of context and I'm
sure kmhphoto would tell you there is a huge difference between what
sharpen and sharpen more do compared to what unsharp mask does.
If I had used unsharp mask back then I would have said it since every other
time I was very upfront about what I did. I would have no motivation to say
I adjusted lighting and contrast instead of saying I used unsharp mask.
It makes no common sense.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #188 on: June 17, 2008, 11:49:06 PM »
And here is one of the pictures that sparked my interest
and led to the message of using the shapen tool to increase
a grainy look.
At the time I had posted on 2 different threads about what
graininess is? what causes it? training/genetics ect.
Anyway, this is a pic on the web that I never touched, that Ronnie
has a grainy look from the photo. This is what motivated the whole sharpen/sharpen
more message.
It is very easy for things to be manipulated out of context and I'm
sure kmhphoto would tell you there is a huge difference between what
sharpen and sharpen more do compared to what unsharp mask does.
If I had used unsharp mask back then I would have said it since every other
time I was very upfront about what I did. I would have no motivation to say
I adjusted lighting and contrast instead of saying I used unsharp mask.
It makes no common sense.

Dude, stop explaining yourself over and over like a retard. The bottom line is that the pictures you've posted do not represent how Ronnie looked onstage. The end. Why can't you comprehend this simple concept, moron? Whether or not you photoshopped the pics or not is immaterial since this doesen't change the fact that the pics have been shopped. Period. End of discussion.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2008, 01:27:25 AM »
People are going to believe what they want to.
You can go through all my threads back when I 1st started posting.
When I lightened a picture I said I did. I havn't been trained in photo shop.
I would mess with lightness and contrast.
Common sense would say that sharpen would make a blurry picture clearer.
I had seen a couple of Ronnie's pictures where the picture made him look
grainy, although I knew it was the pic itself and not Ronnie that was the cause of the grainy look; so I messed with sharpen and sharpen more just like I said in the message.
I used Dorian as an example, not Ronnie.
I noticed unsharp mask but didn't know what the heck it did nor did I experiment
with it. Once the graphic artist mentioned it a couple of months ago I started
messing around with it on my own computer and I'm fully aware of what it does now
but my screencaps were posted long before I had ever knew what unsharp mask does.
When I used sharpen and sharpen more I was making a statement that it makes some
photos look grainier.
Plain...
Sharpen...
Sharpen more...

bullshit Kevin Horton noticed YOUR 99 Olympia screencaps were fixed and called you out on the sharpening tool and then you deny it and then I searched your old posts and you show how you did it . you're exposed do yourself a favor and stop posting the ONLY one buying your excuses is Hulkster because he needs to

the graphic artist outed you a few months ago and then you claim you started playing with the sharpening tool more bullshit here is the proof you were using it last year http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2534946#msg2534946

10-14-2007

again you tried to pull a fast one over on people and you got away with for a while and then not one but two professionals exposed you for trying to pass of pics of Ronnie that aren't indicative of how he actually looked and the sad part is you didn't even need to because Ronnie looked awesome anyway ,  do yourself a favor stop trying to defend yourself you're busted.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2008, 01:31:04 AM »
  Dude, stop explaining yourself over and over like a retard. The bottom line is that the pictures you've posted do not represent how Ronnie looked onstage. The end. Why can't you comprehend this simple concept, moron? Whether or not you photoshopped the pics or not is immaterial since this doesen't change the fact that the pics have been shopped. Period. End of discussion.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Great post ! the bottom line is he did photoshopped them he even showed how he did it with Yates' pics http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2534946#msg2534946 he's busted and so is his buddy Hulkster who clung on to these photoshopped 99 screencaps for dear life as proof positive of how great Ronnie was and bow much better conditioned he was compared to Yates in the end like the truce thread it was all for nothing lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2008, 02:07:16 PM »
Ha ha ha...wow...Hulkster keeps arguing. Amazing...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What else can he do? seriously the kid has been beat left & right I mean he can't " say hey I didn't know and I'm wrong for pushing these as proof when there has been much speculation on their authenticity " the kid is fucked now he doesn't dare post them again lol for months and months be posted these in threads of all sorts man he looks more stupid than usual if thats even possible.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2008, 06:21:03 PM »
As Kevin said, video productions have added sharpness and contrast on video. Right off the bat this tells us 2 things:

1) If the above statement is true, then all bodybuilders have added sharpness and contrast while on video. That creates an equal playing field for everyone.

2) If yates has added sharpness and contrast in the pic below, then he must look alot worse with out it  ;D

Plus, there is still no proof that forcedreps pics were altered (even though they wern't in the first place). Argue all you want, the pics have been used by many, are used by many and will be used by many. You nuthuggers are just going to have to live with it. No one else is complaining.

CRY ON BYTCHES !!!  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »
As Kevin said, video productions have added sharpness and contrast on video. Right off the bat this tells us 2 things:

1) If the above statement is true, then all bodybuilders have added sharpness and contrast while on video. That creates an equal playing field for everyone.

2) If yates has added sharpness and contrast in the pic below, then he must look alot worse with out it  ;D

Plus, there is still no proof that forcedreps pics were altered (even though they wern't in the first place). Argue all you want, the pics have been used by many, are used by many and will be used by many. You nuthuggers are just going to have to live with it. No one else is complaining.

CRY ON BYTCHES !!!  ;D

I knew you would be back  ;) and who is claiming forcedreps screencaps are worked? NO ONE they were actually used as the template for who they were supposed to look not what ' Bizzy ' was trying to pass off as indicative of Ronnie

you're the idiots who are left crying the sceencaps you clung onto for dear life are photoshopped and you have nothing left except excuses and appeals to numbers

you're just as pwned as Hulkster & Bizzy you were pushing these for eons too lol

iceman = loser  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2008, 06:32:36 PM »
Hulkster must be on suicide watch lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2008, 06:41:26 PM »

No, this is not true at all. The 1995 Olympia pics of Dorian taken from screecaps were not altered, and Mr.Horton demonstrated that by actually making giving the 1995 Dorian screecaps the same level of detail by using unmask sharp.

He didn't. Mr.Horton already demonstrated what Dorian would look like if he his pcitures had been unsharp masked.

By Zeus, are you dumb. Forcedreps might not have altered the pictures himself, but this is immaterial because the bottom line is that the pcitures he posted have been altered. No "ifs", "ands" or "buts". Why? Because the pictures he used from screencaps were taken by professionals, and thus they received the unsharp mask treatment before being released. The 1995 Dorian screecaps, conversely, were taken directly from video without compression. This is the reason why the resolution is so blurry. Keving Horton especifically mentioned that the 1995 Dorian screencaps haven't been sjopped, so that ends the argument right there. Just admit that you are wrong and move on, loser. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2008, 07:27:07 PM »
I love it.

now the idiot nuthuggers are claiming that all 99 contest screencaps are altered but all dorian screencaps are untouched..

seriously guys, this "conspiracy theory for dorian only" bullshit is really really stupid.

its pathetic, really.

who would have thought that over a year later, not only are the excuses still pouring in, but that they are getting more and more far fetched and unbelievable all the time.

I would have thought you morons could come up with something a hell of a lot more plausible than this.

if you are going to pull an exuse out your ass, try and make it a plausible one next time..

honestly. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2008, 07:37:48 PM »
I love it.

now the idiot nuthuggers are claiming that all 99 contest screencaps are altered but all dorian screencaps are untouched..

That part is funny as hell. Let's see, now we have Pro Ronnie quotes, opinions and now pics that don't count and are discredited and all (only a few) pro yates quotes, opinions and now pics are credited (which by the way are also the same people that quoted Ronnie as the greatest bodybuilder of all-time).

This is so insane, it's just funny as hell. What's next?, yates has a better chest than Arnold?

Come on nuthuggers, let's here you admit it. You know you want to, LOL.

PATHETIC  ::)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2008, 08:00:51 PM »
and who is claiming forcedreps screencaps are worked? NO ONE

Like I said, thanks for admitting it again. I've always used forcedreps pics from day one, but it's the yates nuthuggers that were and still bytching about fake pics. Deal with it.

Sherlock, LOL. All you did was post the original pic (not photoshopped) and then you post a sharpened (photoshopped) pic and claim that the original was photoshopped. Are you actually reading what you type? I sure hope not all ATHEISTS are not as dumb as you.

What happened to your "ad populum" moron? Bodybuilding is based on popular opinion and numbers. If you deny this then you don't know shyt about bodybuilding. I owned your dumba$$ and showed you that "ad populum" cannot be used in bodybuilding. The whole base of bodybuilding is popular opinion and numbers.

Since you hate posting pics anymore, you were left with quotes. You got out quoted everytime. I challenged you to post 3 quotes saying that yates is the greatest of all-time and all you do is run away with your tail between your legs, LOL. We are all waiting on the quotes. After all, you claim that he is so great, there must be atleast 3 quotes out there. Stop running like a little bytch and post the quotes. Here, I'll start the numbering for ya:

1)
2)
3)

If you do post any quotes or on different subjects, guess what you are doing? You're contributing to an "ad populum" argument according to you. If this is the case, then you can't post any quotes moron. See how dumb your "ad populum" argument is?

Bottom line is : Bodybuilding is based on Popular Opinion and Numbers

You just got OWNED the F*CK OUT

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2008, 08:04:08 PM »
  No, this is not true at all. The 1995 Olympia pics of Dorian taken from screecaps were not altered, and Mr.Horton demonstrated that by actually making giving the 1995 Dorian screecaps the same level of detail by using unmask sharp.

He didn't. Mr.Horton already demonstrated what Dorian would look like if he his pcitures had been unsharp masked.

By Zeus, are you dumb. Forcedreps might not have altered the pictures himself, but this is immaterial because the bottom line is that the pcitures he posted have been altered. No "ifs", "ands" or "buts". Why? Because the pictures he used from screencaps were taken by professionals, and thus they received the unsharp mask treatment before being released. The 1995 Dorian screecaps, conversely, were taken directly from video without compression. This is the reason why the resolution is so blurry. Keving Horton especifically mentioned that the 1995 Dorian screencaps haven't been sjopped, so that ends the argument right there. Just admit that you are wrong and move on, loser. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Please  ::)

Quit it with the excuses. Go home with that bs.