Author Topic: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD - ONWARD TO NATIONALS!!!!!  (Read 110488 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD
« Reply #225 on: July 30, 2008, 08:56:04 PM »
In the military, you used to test how well a bed was made by "bouncing a quarter" off of the bed.

If it bounced, then the sides were tucked in correctly and the sheets and spread were tight.

Same thing applies to Rip's ass he's saying.

thanks to that i spent many nights as guard while i was in the army, fucking coins :(

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: July 31, 2008, 08:44:22 AM »
Side poses are coming along...

Looking good sys!!!!!! keep it up!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #227 on: July 31, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »
Looking good sys!!!!!! keep it up!!!!

Thanks Rico!!  I better see you this weekend!!!  ;)

:)

mcwsage

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: July 31, 2008, 03:14:57 PM »
hahahaha thank you guys!!  :-*

You know what's funny is that this time around, I have been so focused on the prep and training that I haven't thought much about what I am looking forward to eating.  Plus, Nationals is 12 weeks after the NA's - I can't even believe I am going to try to prep for that but we'll think about that later - so I can't go crazy, which is prolly a good thing. 

ICE CREAM is way at the top of the list, as always.  Ben and Jerry's, DQ Blizzards.  Lots of Reeses' PB Cups.  M&Ms.
And I am DYING for some coffee drinks made with milk and caramel, etc.  White Chocolate Mochas.  The Starbucks Mint Chocolate Chip Frappucino has been calling my name for a while now.  Doughnuts...definitely some glazed doughnuts.

Definitely ribs.  BBQ baby back ribs.

Oh, and Jenny makes all kinds of goodies.  She's supposed to be bringing me coconut macaroons and some brownies. 

OK maybe I have been thinking about it a little.   ;D

Too funny!!!  That's a whole lotta sugar!  I'm sure the thought of what you will be able to eat will keep you going (along with that winning placement of course).  Who knows, after the show when you have your mini-binge, maybe it'll kickstart things again and you'll be on stage looking even better than ever for the NAs...especially since you will be asking your body for another 12 weeks of cooperation!

So for coffee - are you drinking it black or have you eliminated it altogether? 

By the way, your calves look amazing, Lori.  Gorgeous!

xoxo Michele W.P.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2008, 08:32:38 AM »
Too funny!!!  That's a whole lotta sugar!  I'm sure the thought of what you will be able to eat will keep you going (along with that winning placement of course).  Who knows, after the show when you have your mini-binge, maybe it'll kickstart things again and you'll be on stage looking even better than ever for the NAs...especially since you will be asking your body for another 12 weeks of cooperation!

So for coffee - are you drinking it black or have you eliminated it altogether? 

By the way, your calves look amazing, Lori.  Gorgeous!

xoxo Michele W.P.

Aww thanks Michele!  I am so glad you found me here, and it's nice to have you posting on this board!!   :-*

Coffee is one of my few "indulgences" if you can call it that.  Last year, I kept coffee in with a little splash of skim milk, right up until the final week, pretty much whenever I wanted it.  This year, I have one big cup in the morning before my cardio...with a TINY splash of skim (just to cut the bitterness a little) and equal or splenda.  Then, if I have any coffee after that first cup, it's black with equal or splenda only.  I LOVE Starbucks Americano's, so I usually do one of those with five shots and 2 splendas.  I cannot WAIT to have an Iced White Chocolate Mocha Americano!!

I forgot to add to my food list a BIG greasy spoon diner breakfast.  That is a necessity!!  Bacon, eggs, pancakes, hash, coffee with cream, sausages, waffles, hash browns with cheese, all of the above!!  We'll go for one of those after the show for sure!

The plan is for the mini-binge to be VERY mini...like 2-3 days after the NA's.  And then about 2 weeks of "down time" - not dieting HARD, but having maybe like 1-2 non-diet meals a day instead of just pigging out, and only one cardio session per day.  And then 10 weeks of double cardios and HARD training and dieting for Nationals, if I can handle it! 

I weighed 122.0 this morning...4 weeks out!  Progress pics hopefully sometime this weekend... :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2008, 08:40:59 AM »

Aww thanks Michele!  I am so glad you found me here, and it's nice to have you posting on this board!!   :-*

Coffee is one of my few "indulgences" if you can call it that.  Last year, I kept coffee in with a little splash of skim milk, right up until the final week, pretty much whenever I wanted it.  This year, I have one big cup in the morning before my cardio...with a TINY splash of skim (just to cut the bitterness a little) and equal or splenda.  Then, if I have any coffee after that first cup, it's black with equal or splenda only.  I LOVE Starbucks Americano's, so I usually do one of those with five shots and 2 splendas.  I cannot WAIT to have an Iced White Chocolate Mocha Americano!!

I forgot to add to my food list a BIG greasy spoon diner breakfast.  That is a necessity!!  Bacon, eggs, pancakes, hash, coffee with cream, sausages, waffles, hash browns with cheese, all of the above!!  We'll go for one of those after the show for sure!

The plan is for the mini-binge to be VERY mini...like 2-3 days after the NA's.  And then about 2 weeks of "down time" - not dieting HARD, but having maybe like 1-2 non-diet meals a day instead of just pigging out, and only one cardio session per day.  And then 10 weeks of double cardios and HARD training and dieting for Nationals, if I can handle it! 

I weighed 122.0 this morning...4 weeks out!  Progress pics hopefully sometime this weekend... :)

ur plan sounds great lori, im sure your going to "bring it" though, so i just hope those other girls are ready!  :)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #231 on: August 01, 2008, 08:41:31 AM »
122.....awesome, you are almost there young lady.

you are going to kick some major booty.....

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2008, 08:47:05 AM »
ur plan sounds great lori, im sure your going to "bring it" though, so i just hope those other girls are ready!  :)

I hope to bring my A Game BABY!  The BEST part about my plan, to me, is the two weeks without double cardios.  Right now, I would love to just sleep for a few days lol.   :P

122.....awesome, you are almost there young lady.

you are going to kick some major booty.....

Thanks Bernie!!  :-*

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2008, 08:56:24 AM »
how much cardio are u doing rip?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2008, 09:04:20 AM »
how much cardio are u doing rip?

I am doing double cardios...Carla saw my pics from this week and really wants me to do triples, but I just don't have enough time in the day.  She prefers cardio session to be 45 mins MAX, but I've extended my two sessions to 50-60 minutes each since I can't get triples in, so I am getting in somewhere btw 90 and 120 minutes a day in total. 
On the weekends, I will try to do triples, although it only happened once so far.  Occasionally, I get out for a 20-25 minute powerwalk at lunchtime at work, but I haven't had time for that lately either.  ::)
Next Weds., my boss wants me to go take a noontime spin class with him, which is GREAT because I can get a triple in that day! 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »
Rip is a machine, plain and simple.

AVBG

« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »
triple cardio  :o 

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2008, 04:18:52 PM »
i can see it now....

**rip walks into the room**

**looks at her selected cardio equipment for the day**

and says,

" I will break you."

HA...:p

just keep on pushing there lil lady.  i know in my heart you will look fantastic on that stage.  all of your determination and sacrifice will pay off in the end.  just keep you head up and eyes on the prize....

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2008, 12:58:27 PM »
you should post up your picture and show me what a ripped up specimen you are and give me some motivation.

I think id rather see Rip's pictures!! :) ................Come on Lori! Where are the weekend pics at  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2008, 02:58:26 PM »
Looking H A W T rip!  Spot on gf!  ;)
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2008, 06:47:17 PM »
LOL no fighting in this thread.   :)

My legs have been so sore for the last two days!  Yesterday, I did double cardios, I think close to 60 mins each.  This morning, I rode the bike for 65 mins, climbed stairs this afternoon for 55 mins, and then did a pretty good shoulder workout tonight.  I'll try to take some progress pics tomorrow. 

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 02, 2008, 08:05:14 PM »

My legs have been so sore for the last two days!  Yesterday, I did double cardios, I think close to 60 mins each.  This morning, I rode the bike for 65 mins, climbed stairs this afternoon for 55 mins, and then did a pretty good shoulder workout tonight.  I'll try to take some progress pics tomorrow. 

post dem pics :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #242 on: August 02, 2008, 08:14:51 PM »

They are all fighting over you! 
TEAM Nasser

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2008, 08:06:49 AM »
LOL OK I think I got them all this time.  No more fighting!   :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2008, 05:44:43 PM »
LOL OK I think I got them all this time.  No more fighting!   :)

Lol you are wonderful 8)
TEAM Nasser

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 04, 2008, 06:04:32 PM »
Double cardios Fri, Sat, and Sun.  I can't remember what I lifted though lol.  I know I did biceps and calves Sunday.
Today was 65 mins AM on the elliptical, 60 mins PM on the elliptical, and a pretty decent chest workout.  No need to post my numbers these days because they are not very impressive, but I did manage to do DB incline presses with 50 pounds for three sets of 10. 

Only a couple progress pics from this past weekend... I wasn't really thrilled with the pics.  I am happy with how my back and upper body are coming along, but DAMN my lower body and esp my ass are taking a long time to tighten up!   >:(

I'll take a full set of progress pics this weekend at 3 weeks out... and then I think I am going into hiding until the show.  ;)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »
your back looks f'ing unreal.....wow

just keep going young lady....you going to freaking ROCK

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2008, 07:40:35 PM »
Double cardios Fri, Sat, and Sun.  I can't remember what I lifted though lol.  I know I did biceps and calves Sunday.
Today was 65 mins AM on the elliptical, 60 mins PM on the elliptical, and a pretty decent chest workout.  No need to post my numbers these days because they are not very impressive, but I did manage to do DB incline presses with 50 pounds for three sets of 10. 

Only a couple progress pics from this past weekend... I wasn't really thrilled with the pics.  I am happy with how my back and upper body are coming along, but DAMN my lower body and esp my ass are taking a long time to tighten up!   >:(

I'll take a full set of progress pics this weekend at 3 weeks out... and then I think I am going into hiding until the show.  ;)

You still have a lil junk in da trunk, but the back has come in nicely.
!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 04, 2008, 07:55:11 PM »
damn lori your back looks f'n awesome!! the rest of your backside is coming along! just keep chugging away!!

Glen

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2008, 07:57:42 PM »
Wow Rip, you look amazing. You are the best of the best. Good luck with everything Champ! :)

P.S. I totally agree with everyone, your back looks insane. WHOA.  :o