Author Topic: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD - ONWARD TO NATIONALS!!!!!  (Read 109817 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD
« Reply #275 on: August 07, 2008, 11:30:30 PM »
nice job ripit!!!!!!!!!! your coming along perfectly!! Looks like your going to be right on track in 3 weeks!!!

your tri's look awesome, must be some heavy benching pressing or something :)

Great progress!!

w8m8

« Reply #276 on: August 08, 2008, 05:12:18 AM »
LOL @ the test. fest  , but I must say the drooling is well deserved  :-*

You look GREAT all over , the best part is how good you are feeling .
I'm happy to hear that , I know the stress and dieting takes it's toll but you have a fantastic spirit about it ...they are beautiful shots and it is an awesome suit  ;)

mcwsage

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #277 on: August 08, 2008, 09:32:20 AM »
 :o Now those are some serious progress pix, girl - no wonder you have been feeling so horrible,, especially in the last week - you were going through a serious "drop!"  Wow, look at your vascularity!?  Do you remember being this vascular at three weeks out????  Quads are looking shredded, back shredded, and glutes are amazing (I would LOVE for mine to look like that!).  I agree w/ flexingtonsteele about those tris - geezus...  Lori, this is so exciting - I can't wait to see you on stage.  What color suit are you wearing?  Did you have Maggie make your suit?

xoxo
Michele W.P.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #278 on: August 08, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »
Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it!   :-*

I FINALLY got some pics taken that show that I do have a little leg separation lol.  My lower body is tighter and more defined than it was at three weeks out last year for sure, so I am on track, and now it's time to just focus on making the final cuts and fine-tuning things over the next three weeks.

Michele...thanks!  :D
Yes, Maggie is making my suits for me, as she did last year.  I don't want to reveal everything, but I haven't fully decided yet on color for this year. I am having her make me two suits, both in shiny satin...one black and one bright color (not pink lol).  I am not sure yet which one I will feel like wearing.  And she is stoning my bright blue suit from prejudging last year, which I will wear in the finals. 
I haven't put together any routine music yet, so I will get that together this weekend, and I have A LOT of posing practice and routine practice ahead of me in the next few weeks. 

I'm gonna keep the double cardios up, triples when I can, keep the diet VERY tight (I get a piece of sirloin steak this weekend!! ;D), and train very hard for at least another 2 weeks.  I still have a few pounds to lose to make the lightweights. 

Oh, and I am definitely more vascular this year than I was last year.  I think that you get more vascular over time, with age and training, and so every time you diet down for contest prep, you end up a little more vascular than the time before. 
I have crazy veins in my pecs and back, and all around my biceps right now.  I have a double bicep vein in the left arm.  Not sure if you can see it, but that little bump on my stomach is actually a weird vein that sticks out funny when I am lean.  I can even see veins in my calves, and I have never had any lower body vascularity before.  8)

:)

mcwsage

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #279 on: August 08, 2008, 12:21:03 PM »
ohhh - lower body veins are awesome...  That is so cool that you have them in your calves!  Wow!  I love veins! 

As for your posing, I think your posing is right on but you can never practice enough, right? 

Keep it up girl, 3 weeks to go!!

xoxo
Michele W.P.

ramapo28

• Getbig I
« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »
Looking AWESOME!!!  WOW WOW WOW!!!  Keep it up Lori!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #281 on: August 09, 2008, 12:41:31 PM »
something about your face in these :P.........yummy.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2008, 11:06:04 PM »
Imaginary date with Rip :

I am trembling in my boots, I roll up to her place in my car, get out and have my 12 roses in one and and the other very sweaty in my pocket.  As I walk up to the door I can't help but tremble, I ring the doorbell.  She answers, oh ... my ... gosh GORGEOUS  :o  I can barely say a word, so I hand her my roses and we walk out the door to the car.

I open up the door for her and closes it very smoothly to not make her jump.  I wipe off the sweat on my forehead and make my way to the drivers side.  As we set off to the nicest restaurant I can find, we have some small talk about her day and how she is feeling.  We arrive at the restaurant, we have a space reserved outdoors for our date.  We sit down and the waiter comes over, I say get my the best bottle of wine you have waiter. 

As we have a great dinner and even better conversation I cannot get over how beautiful she is.  We finish up and head on out after a great dinner.  As fitting, we goto the nicest jewelry store next.  I reserve the whole store just for us.  We go in and are greated by the front door man very nicely.  I say pick anything out you want.  She picks out a beautiful tennis bracelet and she puts it on.  As we walk out I can only think of kissing her at the end of the night  ???

As I drive her back I am sweating again in my palms, what am I going to do, kiss her or will she turn her cheek.  We arrive, oh my gosh, the moment is here.  As I walk her to the door I decide I am going to go in for the kiss!  She says good night and I face towards her with holding both her hands and give her a peck on her lips, the rest is for further dates and romantic moments we have to come.  I can't wait to call her the next day, I am like a kid in a candy store, so excited!

jt
TEAM Nasser

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #283 on: August 09, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »

I am trembling in my boots, I roll up to her place in my car, get out and have my 12 roses in one and and the other very sweaty in my pocket.  As I walk up to the door I can't help but tremble, I ring the doorbell.  She answers, oh ... my ... gosh GORGEOUS  :o  I can barely say a word, so I hand her my roses and we walk out the door to the car.

I open up the door for her and closes it very smoothly to not make her jump.  I wipe off the sweat on my forehead and make my way to the drivers side.  As we set off to the nicest restaurant I can find, we have some small talk about her day and how she is feeling.  We arrive at the restaurant, we have a space reserved outdoors for our date.  We sit down and the waiter comes over, I say get my the best bottle of wine you have waiter. 

As we have a great dinner and even better conversation I cannot get over how beautiful she is.  We finish up and head on out after a great dinner.  As fitting, we goto the nicest jewelry store next.  I reserve the whole store just for us.  We go in and are greated by the front door man very nicely.  I say pick anything out you want.  She picks out a beautiful tennis bracelet and she puts it on.  As we walk out I can only think of kissing her at the end of the night  ???

As I drive her back I am sweating again in my palms, what am I going to do, kiss her or will she turn her cheek.  We arrive, oh my gosh, the moment is here.  As I walk her to the door I decide I am going to go in for the kiss!  She says good night and I face towards her with holding both her hands and give her a peck on her lips, the rest is for further dates and romantic moments we have to come.  I can't wait to call her the next day, I am like a kid in a candy store, so excited!

jt

When does her husband come by and beat your ass for messing with his woman?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #284 on: August 10, 2008, 09:06:07 AM »
my imaginary date with Rip..................... ...me licking her clean after her 3rd cardio session of the day. :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #285 on: August 10, 2008, 09:33:41 AM »

jt
WTF  ???

Keep your "trembling schmoe" fantasies to yourself.  ::)
!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: August 10, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »

jt

LOL!!!!!!

jt is quite the Romeo  ;D  How could Rip resist his imaginary charms?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 10, 2008, 06:39:35 PM »

;D

I've been a little under the weather this weekend.  I managed to get my training and cardios in both days, and Carla let me have steak for dinner twice.   ;D
But I had to call the doctor today and get on some antibiotics, but hopefully things will improve in a couple of days.  I have to take the meds for seven days.  Thankfully, it's not the week of the show. 

w8m8

« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:42 AM »
Rest and force fluids , feel better soon , best wishes  ;)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2008, 06:14:39 AM »
Get well soon!!

R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:53 AM »
I hope you feel better soon my little dweetir...   :-*
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2008, 12:33:47 PM »
AWWWWW  thank you so much Dweetirs!!   :-*

Well I have a mean little urinary tract infection...OUCH, what pain!!!  I got some antibiotics yesterday, and they are helping for sure...but I haven't slept well in two days now, and I am feeling a bit run down and tired because of it.  Thankfully I am no longer running to the bathroom every 10 minutes...and I mean RUNNING.  It was awful!  So now I just need to clear it up (hopefully another day or two) and get the antibiotics done (the rest of this week), and then thankfully I will still have plenty of time to get myself put back together for the competition!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2008, 12:44:14 PM »
AWWWWW  thank you so much Dweetirs!!   :-*

Well I have a mean little urinary tract infection...OUCH, what pain!!!  I got some antibiotics yesterday, and they are helping for sure...but I haven't slept well in two days now, and I am feeling a bit run down and tired because of it.  Thankfully I am no longer running to the bathroom every 10 minutes...and I mean RUNNING.  It was awful!  So now I just need to clear it up (hopefully another day or two) and get the antibiotics done (the rest of this week), and then thankfully I will still have plenty of time to get myself put back together for the competition!

ephedrine can be a cause of UTI's Rip, are you using it?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2008, 12:59:12 PM »

jt

Thats the shit right there. 8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2008, 01:49:37 PM »
Thats the shit right there. 8)

Thank you
LOL!!!!!!

jt is quite the Romeo  ;D  How could Rip resist his imaginary charms?

I really don't think she can for much longer  :D

Anytime, anywhere, winner gets to have Rip

jt

TEAM Nasser

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2008, 01:51:20 PM »
Thank you
I really don't think she can for much longer  :D

Anytime, anywhere, winner gets to have Rip

jt

Its all about being sweaty and trembly.  8)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2008, 05:14:10 AM »
I am still recovering from the UTI, and I am soooo tired because I havent slept well in three nights.  But I AM getting better. 

I managed to get my double cardios in all weekend (in between bathroom breaks ::)).  Yesterday I did 56 mins AM elliptical, then I did a somewhat abbreviated leg workout last night, followed by 38 mins of stair climbing.  I am trying not to kill my legs so that I can keep doing cardio etc., so here's what I did:

HAMMER STRENGTH LEG PRESS (SLED)
sled alone x 25
1 plate/side x 20
2 plates/side x 15
3 plates/side x 12/3 sets
2 plates/side x 15
1 plate/side x 20

LEG EXTENSIONS
5 sets x 10-12 slow and light, with a squeeze and hold at the top

Then I also did about 5 sets of weighted calf raises/calf extensions.

I did arms on Sunday, and my triceps are fried.  I was so tired this morning that I only did a half-ass 36 minutes on the bike, not very hard either, so I will probably skip weight training tonight and bang out some more cardio. 

I weighed 118.0 this morning, so I am actually starting to get to the point where I don't want to lose TOO much more weight before the week of the show.  Maybe like a pound or two.  I have NEVER arrived where I need to be early before...it's kind of weird to almost be ready to rock and roll.   :-\

OH, no ephedra, no fat burners at all right now.  I never take ephedra cuz I can't handle it, but I got off the thyrotabs I had started because of the UTI.  I'll probably add them back in once I get through the antibiotics.

w8m8

« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2008, 06:57:08 AM »
 :) you are doing soooo very good Rip .. you look super , I wish you felt better but that'll come  ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2008, 11:54:34 AM »
Stay focused!

You are doing great!

8)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2008, 01:42:57 PM »
Rip is hotter than donut grease, that can't be disputed.