Author Topic: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD - ONWARD TO NATIONALS!!!!!  (Read 110288 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD - ONWARD TO NATIONALS!!!!!
« Reply #600 on: September 26, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »
Get your husband to walk on your back
It is called a "french foot" massage
It will either sort you out or take you out  ;D
I thought that was a Japanese thing.  ???
:D Weee

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #601 on: September 27, 2008, 01:52:19 AM »
I thought that was a Japanese thing.  ???
I dont know who does it but that is the term I heard for it.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #602 on: September 27, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »
The back is sore but I saw my chiro today.  For anyone who knows anything about it, my sacrum got mis-aligned, basically it's where your back bone fits into your pelvis.  It sends shooting pains down your legs.   :o
He put me back together, I rode the recumbant bike for a while this evening and did a light shoulder workout.  I should be ok.  :)

:)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #603 on: September 28, 2008, 12:20:33 AM »
The arguing over the sacrum is one thing but why are you getting personal?

View it's profile, it's probably a gimmick account.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: October 01, 2008, 05:53:35 PM »
I'm hanging in there... I am slammed at work right now, so my time has been awfully short.  I haven't been feeling well this week, been having some issues along with back problems, but I'll figure it all out, I'm sure.  :)

Been on the road all week, but I did double cardios Saturday-Tuesday, I did train shoulders on Sat or Sun (can't remember), back Monday, arms last night, and didn't have time to train tonight.  My lower back has been bothering me alot lately, which has prevented alot of hard leg training, although I have been doing calves obviously and machine work.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »
I'm hanging in there... I am slammed at work right now, so my time has been awfully short.  I haven't been feeling well this week, been having some issues along with back problems, but I'll figure it all out, I'm sure.  :)

Been on the road all week, but I did double cardios Saturday-Tuesday, I did train shoulders on Sat or Sun (can't remember), back Monday, arms last night, and didn't have time to train tonight.  My lower back has been bothering me alot lately, which has prevented alot of hard leg training, although I have been doing calves obviously and machine work.

hope u feel better lori....if u need ANYTHING! u know how to get a hold of me.

just stay healthy, remember this is a marathon not a sprint, no need to push it past what ur body wants to do, there is always 09'......

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: October 02, 2008, 04:53:52 AM »
hope u feel better lori....if u need ANYTHING! u know how to get a hold of me.

just stay healthy, remember this is a marathon not a sprint, no need to push it past what ur body wants to do, there is always 09'......

Thanks Flex.  :)

It is definitely a marathon, and i am relatively close to the finish line.  No need to sprint at this point for sure.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: October 02, 2008, 06:43:35 AM »
off topic lori,

but i know ur trying to bring up those outer lats in the future.

just for experimentation purposes, i did only close grip back exercises yesterday, and my OUTER lats are SCREAMING......all I feel are the lats from the armpits all the way down.

So close grip= wide back :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: October 02, 2008, 10:04:55 AM »
off topic lori,

but i know ur trying to bring up those outer lats in the future.

just for experimentation purposes, i did only close grip back exercises yesterday, and my OUTER lats are SCREAMING......all I feel are the lats from the armpits all the way down.

So close grip= wide back :)

Thanks man, I'll see how my next back workout goes.  I've been hitting my upper back pretty hard, esp since my lower back is sort of out of commission. Still sore from the last back workout I did!

In the meantime, here are some pics I received from Dan Ray from the day after the North Americans.  I was looking pretty CRAZY when we took these pics...still very dry and full of sugars and all kinds of good things to make me quite vascular LOL.   I know the veins in my forehead are pretty ridiculous LOL.  That's the way it goes!

For the haters, take it to another board because I will delete it on this board, this isn't the right place.  But have fun!  I looked like this for all of 2 days lol.  :P

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #609 on: October 02, 2008, 11:05:56 AM »
Beautiful pics Lori!

Ripped to the bone.

8)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: October 02, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »

Thanks man, I'll see how my next back workout goes.  I've been hitting my upper back pretty hard, esp since my lower back is sort of out of commission. Still sore from the last back workout I did!

In the meantime, here are some pics I received from Dan Ray from the day after the North Americans.  I was looking pretty CRAZY when we took these pics...still very dry and full of sugars and all kinds of good things to make me quite vascular LOL.   I know the veins in my forehead are pretty ridiculous LOL.  That's the way it goes!

For the haters, take it to another board because I will delete it on this board, this isn't the right place.  But have fun!  I looked like this for all of 2 days lol.  :P

pics look great lori. it's unfortunate that there are those who don't look at the whole picture and just point out what they don't like. some bbers are lucky and don't deplete as much in the face as others and are still able to maintain a nice full healthy looking face while others do not.  those who have never dieted down and depleted themselves for a show just don't understand that.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: October 02, 2008, 11:21:19 AM »
pics look great lori. it's unfortunate that there are those who don't look at the whole picture and just point out what they don't like. some bbers are lucky and don't deplete as much in the face as others and are still able to maintain a nice full healthy looking face while others do not.  those who have never dieted down and depleted themselves for a show just don't understand that.

Indeed... no worries, I just don't really have the time, energy, or interest to deal with shit these days.   :D
Thanks Laura and OL! 
I have lots more pics from the NAs, but Dan's are the only ones I have gotten back so far, and there are a million of them, some better than others.  I am still waiting on pics from other shoots. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: October 02, 2008, 11:55:29 AM »

Indeed... no worries, I just don't really have the time, energy, or interest to deal with shit these days.   :D
Thanks Laura and OL! 
I have lots more pics from the NAs, but Dan's are the only ones I have gotten back so far, and there are a million of them, some better than others.  I am still waiting on pics from other shoots. 

Kewl, can't wait to see 'em.   :)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #613 on: October 02, 2008, 01:21:32 PM »
you look gorgeous as always Rip, awesome smile, can't believe how shredded you are there.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #614 on: October 02, 2008, 01:49:39 PM »
you look gorgeous as always Rip, awesome smile, can't believe how shredded you are there.

She's fucking ridiculously ripped for such an off season fatass.

;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: October 02, 2008, 02:08:24 PM »
awesome pics lori,

your an example of what female bodybuilding should be. I commend you for that! U look amazing.

and that black and white picture.............DAMN!!!!! Something happened in my pants when I saw that one  ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: October 02, 2008, 08:35:33 PM »
Wow Rip you are in great shape there, very hard and dry.

What a sweetie  :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: October 03, 2008, 04:36:15 AM »
Thanks guys... I wish the setting was better, but at least I got to capture the moment!   ;D

I took some pics with Carla too, I'll post some of those later. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: October 03, 2008, 04:56:25 AM »
Thanks guys... I wish the setting was better, but at least I got to capture the moment!   ;D

I took some pics with Carla too, I'll post some of those later. 

NICE Ripbaby!

Something makes me wanna undo that belt and slip those little shorts..... :P

Rip here is a pose idea, fireplace background, bear skin rug, now to properly show the physique you will need to get on all 4s, then you will push your glutes in the air (for physique purposes) place one hand on right glute as you twist to look at the camera behind you, sexy look on face optional.  This pose highlights the glutes and hams.  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: October 03, 2008, 05:05:17 AM »
Rip here is a pose idea, fireplace background, bear skin rug, now to properly show the physique you will need to get on all 4s, then you will push your glutes in the air (for physique purposes) place one hand on right glute as you twist to look at the camera behind you, sexy look on face optional.  This pose highlights the glutes and hams.  ;D

HAHAHAHA  ;D

Thanks for the suggestion Luv Baby, I'll make a note of it...  :D

little D

• Getbig II
« Reply #620 on: October 03, 2008, 07:03:10 PM »
Hey Rip! You look fantastic!!!! Great pics. Quite vascular too!!!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: October 04, 2008, 06:43:51 PM »
Hey Rip! You look fantastic!!!! Great pics. Quite vascular too!!!

Thanks Little D!

I did double cardio today and also a shoulder workout with a little chest mixed in.  First cardio was hill walking and it is getting COLD here in NH!   >:(

Here's my workout...

Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press - 25 lbs/side x 20; 35 lbs/side x 12 (2 sets); 25 lbs/side x 15
Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Chest Press - 35 lbs/side x 12 (3 sets)
Dumbell Lateral Raises, straight arms - 10 lbs x 15; 12.5 lbs x 12 (2 sets)
Front Raises - 25 pound plate, 3 sets x 10
Dumbell Incline Flies - 15 pounds x 15 (2 sets)
Life Fitness Lateral Shoulder Machine - 3 sets x 12 (dropset on the last one)
Rear Delts - 4 sets x 12-15 with the cables

Weight is all over the place, but I'm lookin' ok for 7 weeks.  I'm going out of town again this week and hitting the chiro on the way.  Hopefully I will be able to do a decent leg workout later next week. 

AVBG

« Reply #622 on: October 05, 2008, 02:51:29 PM »
AM-AAA-ZZZZINNGG photos Lori! I can't tell you how impressive they are  :o

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: October 06, 2008, 04:48:56 AM »
AM-AAA-ZZZZINNGG photos Lori! I can't tell you how impressive they are  :o

Thank you Alex.  I have some great pics of me and Carla together that I'll post later this week... I have to go out of town for a couple of days.

I did double cardios and a good back workout last night...lots of close-grip stuff.  :)

Also rode the bike for 55 mins this morning...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: October 06, 2008, 06:21:16 AM »

Thank you Alex.  I have some great pics of me and Carla together that I'll post later this week... I have to go out of town for a couple of days.

I did double cardios and a good back workout last night...lots of close-grip stuff.  :)

Also rode the bike for 55 mins this morning...

make sure to tell me how those outer lats are feeling tonight :)  ;D