Author Topic: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD - ONWARD TO NATIONALS!!!!!  (Read 109809 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD - ONWARD TO NATIONALS!!!!!
« Reply #800 on: November 24, 2008, 08:19:49 AM »
I didnt point out anything, im strictly reffering to something else aj.
Those comments were for Danielson more then anything, but you did question Luv in the same way.

As for bbing being hypocritical, oh well, just look at all the natural contests.

There are many natural competitors who actually compete naturally. But as a whole, I will agree with you...natural bodybuilding in many cases is a pretty messed up hypocritical world IMO.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #801 on: November 24, 2008, 08:52:14 AM »
AJ - sorry we missed you but we'll see you soon!  Keep your head up!  ;)

Little D - thanks so much!  I really appreciate it!  Hey, don't worry about danielson and benz.  Danielson knows and understands absolutely nothing about bodybuilding...he's just really REALLY bored ever since getbig has been slow, his precious alpha boards went to the shitter, and he's clearly got nothing going on in his real life...so he's using benz to try to feed a desperate and burning desire to start any shit he can on the board simply for his own entertainment.  I grew tired of it over a year ago... it's best to just ignore him and not worry about it.  I would go through and clean up this thread but I don't have the time, energy, and I don't really give a shit anyway.   Thanks again!  :)

We're still in Atlanta, chilling.  We'll be back in a couple of days and I'll post some pics.  I got some GREAT pics with Ron Avidan!   ;D

I am still looking for any pics from the night show... haven't seen them yet. 

I'll catch up with you guys in a couple of days!  :)
:)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #802 on: November 24, 2008, 08:59:08 AM »
Those comments were for Danielson more then anything, but you did question Luv in the same way.

There are many natural competitors who actually compete naturally. But as a whole, I will agree with you...natural bodybuilding in many cases is a pretty messed up hypocritical world IMO.

Again, i didnt question luv2hurt, just pointing out that he doesnt have kids either, just like danielso, both in same situation.

And yes, bodybuilding is hypocritical  :)

so he's using benz to try to feed a desperate and burning desire to start any shit he can on the board simply for his own entertainment.

Nobody is using me nor im attacking you, but it seems some things cant be asked, so this is it, no more questions. I dont really have time for people with big egos.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #803 on: November 24, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »
We're still in Atlanta, chilling.  We'll be back in a couple of days and I'll post some pics.  I got some GREAT pics with Ron Avidan!

Well.. I am back from Atlanta, long trip back, and was pretty tired yesterday.

It was a pleasure meeting Lori, she is even better looking in person than her pictures! And she had a graet physique, and the judges rewarded for by putting her in the top five.

Yes, we got some great fun pictures backstage :)

Favorite one is Lift Studios on his knees kissing her feet

The way I see it is if you have more femable bodybuilders who look like Lori does (also the Beast) and less withdrawn in the face and low voices, people would not mind the sport at all, and maybe even get some sponsors. But in many shows, you always have the ones that blows peoples minds.

But this isnt the thread for that.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #804 on: November 24, 2008, 09:35:56 AM »

Well.. I am back from Atlanta, long trip back, and was pretty tired yesterday.

It was a pleasure meeting Lori, she is even better looking in person than her pictures! And she had a graet physique, and the judges rewarded for by putting her in the top five.

Yes, we got some great fun pictures backstage :)

Favorite one is Lift Studios on his knees kissing her feet

The way I see it is if you have more femable bodybuilders who look like Lori does (also the Beast) and less withdrawn in the face and low voices, people would not mind the sport at all, and maybe even get some sponsors. But in many shows, you always have the ones that blows peoples minds.

But this isnt the thread for that.

feminity is needed, before the women's bodybuilding become the men's lightweight division.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #805 on: November 24, 2008, 01:04:18 PM »

Pointing out things that you believe are a problem in someones life who you know only as a screen name is not what I would call just a friendly opinion. If someone comes to you asking then sure, but otherwise you're simply sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. If someone has a problem in their life, this is where there own family and close friends come into play, that's there job and it's there job to do so in a loving caring way...which this is neither.

How is bodybuilding hypocritical?

This was a post directed at me earlier, didn't upset me in the least. I don't see the problem with what I said, I was trying to offend anyone.

Congratulations  :)
Time to settle down and start a family  :)
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: November 24, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »
Do you have kids danielson?.....you know you aint getting any younger.

What makes you qualified to give Rip advice?  Especially when she told you to "mind your own buissness"  Thats right you make it your job to sweat everyones buissness.  ::)

No, no kids for me. Didn't know that being friendly on here was such a bad thing.
E

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #807 on: November 24, 2008, 01:14:33 PM »
This was a post directed at me earlier, didn't upset me in the least. I don't see the problem with what I said, I was trying to offend anyone.

I can't speak for Rip but look at it this way.

Some people don't want kids. I don't know if I do or not, so I could be one of those people.

Some people Can't have kids, not because of bodybuilding, they just can't have them...there are a lot of couples that fall into this category. And guess what? Half the time it's because for some reason the guy can't have kids.

Last one, it's a pretty personal issue between a couple, a private one that is between them and no one else.

OK, I'm done now

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: November 24, 2008, 01:17:07 PM »
I can't speak for Rip but look at it this way.

Some people don't want kids. I don't know if I do or not, so I could be one of those people.

Some people Can't have kids, not because of bodybuilding, they just can't have them...there are a lot of couples that fall into this category. And guess what? Half the time it's because for some reason the guy can't have kids.

Last one, it's a pretty personal issue between a couple, a private one that is between them and no one else.

OK, I'm done now

I wasn't trying to offend Lori. She seems cool and I heard she and her hubby are great people. I don't think suggesting that they have some children is nearly as personal as some of the comments people make to her like "how about some more pics of your ass?" etc. But I will drop it, I meant no harm.
E

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #809 on: November 24, 2008, 01:26:49 PM »
You look fucking awesome rip!

Enjoy your time off and grab a few more powerlifting records while you are at it.

Not much dieting in powerlifting! ;D

Good luck!

8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: November 25, 2008, 04:48:31 AM »
You look fucking awesome rip!

Enjoy your time off and grab a few more powerlifting records while you are at it.

Not much dieting in powerlifting! ;D

Good luck!

8)

X2  Rip does not talk about it , she does it!

Woman has competed in a national powerlifting event, 2 national BB shows, one of them as close to a pro show as it gets.  She has more accomplishments in a year than most have in a lifetime.

All this while working a full time job and having a nice marriage.  She has energized many people by her example and encouragement and we all owe Rip for that.

Chill Rip enjoy the offseason and thanks!  :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #811 on: November 25, 2008, 07:35:57 AM »
X2  Rip does not talk about it , she does it!

Woman has competed in a national powerlifting event, 2 national BB shows, one of them as close to a pro show as it gets.  She has more accomplishments in a year than most have in a lifetime.

All this while working a full time job and having a nice marriage.  She has energized many people by her example and encouragement and we all owe Rip for that.

Chill Rip enjoy the offseason and thanks!  :)

I agree!

This was an amazing year for her, very inspirational IMO.

Makes me want to get back into it again.

8)

mcwsage

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #812 on: November 25, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »
It's not cocky at all to say that I looked the best I have ever looked... that is what I set out to do, so I accomplished my goal.  If you don't understand what bodybuilding is about, then maybe you should just not comment at all.  :)
And Quakeroats has never said anything negative to me or about me, so please get your facts straight.

I am very happy to have placed in the top 5.  After looking at the pics, all of the girls who placed 1-7 in my class looked FANTASTIC.  It was a tough show.  I had a great time at the finals, had fun doing the routine, and am excited to see the pics from last night.  Also very glad to be done and enjoying some down time now.

All in all, it was a great personal accomplishment for me.  I am satisfied with the way everything went.  My conditioning was superior to the NA's, and my midsection looked the best it ever has...and that's something I really wanted to fix after the NAs.  So again, mission accomplished, and now Rip's chillin.   8)

COACH AND CHAM - Thank you so much for the kind words.  I really appreciate it!

Hi Lori!  CONGRATULATIONS on a top 5 placing this past weekend!  What an accomplishment!!!  Your legs were so shredded....wow!  And yes, the abs looked much better this time.  Improvement - that's what this is all about, right?  Not winning a trophy - that's icing on the cake - it's bettering yourself and accomplishing those mini-goals along the way.  And it's amazing how much you improved since your last show!!!   :o  Awesome, girl!!!!  I look forward to seeing you get better and better :) :)  Congrats again!  Enjoy the off-season! :-*

xoxo
Michele W.P.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #813 on: November 26, 2008, 06:20:45 AM »
congratulations ripitupbaby you looked amazing.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: November 26, 2008, 10:38:21 AM »
Thanks guys... I really appreciate all of that.  Inspiring and motivating people is very rewarding to me...that's alot of what it's all about.  So very cool.  Thanks! 

I'll post some of my favorite pics and some of my final thoughts about Nationals in another thread.  I appreciate the support and encouragement alot of you have shown me.  It's been a really intense year for me, and a very crazy personal journey to Nationals. 

I have no idea what's next for me, but I am coming out of the last 30 weeks feeling like a different person than when I went into it...in a good way.  :)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #815 on: November 27, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »
hey young lady...you looked great on stage.  i just wish i was able to be there to see you in person. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #816 on: November 30, 2008, 05:22:42 AM »
Lori is the best. I feel like we were all along for the ride.  :)
!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: November 30, 2008, 06:12:02 AM »
Thanks Bernie and Benny...you guys have been great.  It's been nice to be able to share the experience with some of you.  :)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #818 on: November 30, 2008, 11:26:16 PM »

Ah... here are some pics from backstage. It was a pleasure, and you looked great!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: December 01, 2008, 04:41:11 AM »
Good job Ron!  Rip does look great.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #820 on: December 01, 2008, 06:46:36 AM »
Rip looks awesome.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: December 01, 2008, 06:49:29 AM »
Great pics!  Thanks Ron :)
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: December 01, 2008, 06:53:27 AM »
Rip looks awesome.
Quaker Oats, would you say Isaac is a lucky man ;D

R