Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100446 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #450 on: July 04, 2008, 01:25:20 PM »
why dont you compete naturally ... you would be world famous....   

because he is way smarter than you, and understood more things while being younger than you that you may not even understand at the end of your life.

"world famous"... man, what kind of retarded child are you, seriously. Who says things like "you could be world famous" ??? go to bed, you have no business talking with adults.

It's about having brains, not about having muscles, but you and your gay ass moronic friends need way more life experience before you open your mouth wether it's on an internet messageboard or in real life. Man you're going to get trhu some serious beatings for a long that's for sure.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #451 on: July 04, 2008, 01:26:13 PM »
you seem like a cool guy mes.  Just do your thing bro. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #452 on: July 04, 2008, 01:26:51 PM »
because he is way smarter than you, and understood more things while being younger than you that you may not even understand at the end of your life.

It's about having brains, not about having muscles, but you and your gay ass moronic friends need way more life experience before you open your mouth wether it's on an internet messageboard or in real life. Man you're going to get trhu some serious beatings for a long that's for sure.
he doesnt compete and become world famous because he is smart ?

why do you think smartness correlates with motivation to compete and attain fame ?

elaborate, oh great one

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #453 on: July 04, 2008, 01:31:22 PM »
he doesnt compete and become world famous because he is smart ?

why do you think smartness correlates with motivation to compete and attain fame ?

elaborate, oh great one

why dont you google it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #454 on: July 04, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »
why dont you google it.
ooohhhh

how original

awesome "ownage"  ::)

" ARGH ! GRAB HEAVY THING, MOVE HEAVY THING ! "  ;D  ;D  ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #455 on: July 04, 2008, 01:39:47 PM »

For the record Mr. Science.. how do you know what is achievable naturally?  Is it because you've looked at stock photos from 50 years ago of pale white guys in bad lighting?

HAHA That's actually a damn site more than you've done. They aren't all pale white guys, there's plenty of tanned black men for you to get excited over. I posted the Mr Americas and Mr Universes from the only time that we can absolutely certain people were truly natural. There are black dudes there as well. Would you like me to post some black men for you, would that make your day?

You still won't see them have this dude's level of muscularity at such low bodyfat. Know why? because it's not possible without some 'assistance'. The body will fight tooth and nail to use up muscle before reaching 4-6% bodyfat. Know why? because over thousands of years of evolution the body has seen it as a sign of impending starvation and, very often, death. It will take nearly all your muscle before going down there. That's why true naturals are either big and muscular, with no real abs and higher bodyfat. Or cut but absolutely tiny.

Of course, that's too scientific for you. You probably think it's all Muscletech
 HAHHAHAHA ;D

hang on, he only eats junk and shit doesn't he ::)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #456 on: July 04, 2008, 01:57:54 PM »
HAHA That's actually a damn site more than you've done. They aren't all pale white guys, there's plenty of tanned black men for you to get excited over. I posted the Mr Americas and Mr Universes from the only time that we can absolutely certain people were truly natural. There are black dudes there as well. Would you like me to post some black men for you, would that make your day?

You still won't see them have this dude's level of muscularity at such low bodyfat. Know why? because it's not possible without some 'assistance'. The body will fight tooth and nail to use up muscle before reaching 4-6% bodyfat. Know why? because over thousands of years of evolution the body has seen it as a sign of impending starvation and, very often, death. It will take nearly all your muscle before going down there. That's why true naturals are either big and muscular, with no real abs and higher bodyfat. Or cut but absolutely tiny.

Of course, that's too scientific for you. You probably think it's all Muscletech
 HAHHAHAHA ;D

hang on, he only eats junk and shit doesn't he ::)

Ofcourse you've done a "shit" more research than I have.  My whole involvment in this thread was to just give you a hard time but
a muscletech joke? that's almost as original as a meltdown pic wouldn't you agree? your looking at pics from th 1950's where the emphasis wasn't even on how cut and dry you could get.  It was all about size for the most part.  The reason for me making the statement about pale white guys was because of the fact that you can't see the seperations as much with a lighter skin tone.. I was unaware of your lack of knowledge in such an area.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #457 on: July 04, 2008, 02:01:08 PM »
ooohhhh

how original

awesome "ownage"  ::)

" ARGH ! GRAB HEAVY THING, MOVE HEAVY THING ! "  ;D  ;D  ;D

'ownage' ? i didnt say anything about that..you did. guess what that means?

'argh! grab light thing 'inject big needle'

oops i forgot  ;D ;D ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #458 on: July 04, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »

My whole involvment in this thread was to just give you a hard time

Didn't work. Your 'arguments' were pathetic, poorly constructed ad hominems and your picture was an epic backfire ;D

As I mentioned, there are plenty of black pre-steroid era bodybuilders. I can post their pictures and you will see that they don't have this kind of conditioning and muscularity combination. Seeing as by your own admission you're just here to goof around, I won't bother posting them. I am here to talk seriously, appealing to science and backing up my stance with a cohesive, rational argument. I'm not here to indulge moronic losers who can only respond with juvenile insults.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #459 on: July 04, 2008, 02:27:33 PM »
Didn't work. Your 'arguments' were pathetic, poorly constructed ad hominems and your picture was an epic backfire ;D

As I mentioned, there are plenty of black pre-steroid era bodybuilders. I can post their pictures and you will see that they don't have this kind of conditioning and muscularity combination. Seeing as by your own admission you're just here to goof around, I won't bother posting them. I am here to talk seriously, appealing to science and backing up my stance with a cohesive, rational argument. I'm not here to indulge moronic losers who can only respond with juvenile insults.

so you're giving up? just like you gave up on building a decent natural physique? that's what I thought.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #460 on: July 04, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »
so you're giving up? just like you gave up on building a decent natural physique? that's what I thought.

Make a decent point and I'll respond. So far your responses are so limited and devoid of intelligence that there is little for me to work with. Posting your picture and hoping to get called out as a steroid abuser is pretty fuckin desperate, I can tell you ;D ;D ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: July 04, 2008, 02:39:18 PM »

Make a decent point and I'll respond. So far your responses are so limited and devoid of intelligence that there is little for me to work with. Posting your picture and hoping to get called out as a steroid abuser is pretty fuckin desperate, I can tell you ;D ;D ;D

Desperate is looking for excuses on why your own physique looks nothing like meso's or mine for that matter.  Please give us a chuckle and show us what a real natural like yourself looks like SM.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #462 on: July 04, 2008, 03:05:03 PM »
Meso is obviously juicing.

No natural black man could frighten the tiny tits' white women that much.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #463 on: July 04, 2008, 03:14:44 PM »

And the pre-steroid dudes actually did exactly what people now recommend people do the most: they ate a lot of healthy real food - steak, eggs, green veggies and healthy carbs - and focused on a lot of compound moves with lots of time off for recuperation.
 You're completely wrong about the ironagers and just show how little you know. They knew the best ways for naturals to eat and train.

The problem is that you people have forgotten -or never even knew to begin with - what a true, lifetime natural physique actually looks like.

I would agree with this. I am not saying that he juiced/juices..but I would agree that people are unrealistic about what a truly natural physique looks like. AAS and those who lie about using have given us a warped sense of reality. I once read a great article on this on TNation , but can't find it.
O

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #464 on: July 04, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »
why dont you compete naturally ... you would be world famous....   
because im not a bber..
choice is an illusion

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #465 on: July 04, 2008, 07:17:56 PM »
Meso is obviously juicing.

No natural black man could frighten the tiny tits' white women that much.

Is all this hate a sign of tinytittedness?

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #466 on: July 04, 2008, 07:45:38 PM »
that mofo is a druggy godmammit you and anybody is a big sumbitch if you said thatmofo aint staraite   i dare anybody that aint nateral  fuck you and you momma

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #467 on: July 05, 2008, 01:16:03 PM »
that mofo is a druggy godmammit you and anybody is a big sumbitch if you said thatmofo aint staraite   i dare anybody that aint nateral  fuck you and you momma

Prove it.

I simply believe he is natural because he's black. I've seen dudes like him before with my own eyes and I knew them to be naturals.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #468 on: July 05, 2008, 01:20:04 PM »
Of course he's natural....he's a black guy.   Most black males are born with 8-packs and 12" arms.   If was juicing he'd be 50-60lbs bigger.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #469 on: July 05, 2008, 01:23:15 PM »
Prove it.

I simply believe he is natural because he's black. I've seen dudes like him before with my own eyes and I knew them to be naturals.

you sum kinda sumbitcth?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #470 on: July 05, 2008, 01:30:23 PM »
I would agree with this. I am not saying that he juiced/juices..but I would agree that people are unrealistic about what a truly natural physique looks like. AAS and those who lie about using have given us a warped sense of reality. I once read a great article on this on TNation , but can't find it.

I agree with you, but on the flip sense. Owning a gym, training many people, competing naturally and winning etc - I know what can be done naturally both from myself, but more working with people for a decade. Meso has sheer genetics, which is not uncommon for West Indian guys. Many will be in good shape before even hitting a gym, and make gains very easily.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #471 on: July 05, 2008, 01:33:11 PM »
I agree with you, but on the flip sense. Owning a gym, training many people, competing naturally and winning etc - I know what can be done naturally both from myself, but more working with people for a decade. Meso has sheer genetics, which is not uncommon for West Indian guys. Many will be in good shape before even hitting a gym, and make gains very easily.

BAMBACLOT MAN

You're right. Jamaicans do have pretty good genetics. People who've been around west indians would know this. People who've been watching red stripe comercials and been thinking of jamaicans as scrawny potheads wouldn't

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #472 on: July 05, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »
BAMBACLOT MAN

You're right. Jamaicans do have pretty good genetics. People who've been around west indians would know this. People who've been watching red stripe comercials and been thinking of jamaicans as scrawny potheads wouldn't

Mi know dis mi yout, and nah wan passa passa a gwwan ;)

Like you said, people who don't really know think differently.

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #473 on: July 05, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »
Blacks were bred to be strong and dumb, plain and simple. Meso could very well be natural.
c

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #474 on: July 05, 2008, 02:39:57 PM »
Blacks were bred to be strong and dumb, plain and simple. Meso could very well be natural.
you goddamm right mutherfuckr like a box of rox that damn jigaboo head is like a fuckin watermellon