Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100556 times)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #475 on: July 05, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »
Is all this hate a sign of tinytittedness?
Tinytittedness may contain some racism.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #476 on: July 05, 2008, 03:54:10 PM »
Tinytittedness may contain some racism.

These gays should really get off Mesohorny's dick.

A 20 page meltdown about a guy that didn't start the thread or ask for attention.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #477 on: July 05, 2008, 03:57:02 PM »
HAHAHAHAHHA Funny how everyone seems to have a pet black man who is way more ripped and muscular than this dude ;D ;D

We even had one guy sayin he knew a 15 year old with more muscle who repped 215 25 times HAHAHAHA Who are these mystery blacks? where you people hiding them at? I have seen plenty of blacks in the gym and serving fastfood, none of them are these natural monsters everyone seems to know.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #478 on: July 05, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »
is he?  ::)

the amount of times i've believed someone ws natty...for YEARS  n YEARS only 4 them to hear a great price i could get on sus or tren or deca yadayada and then jump all over me to get some is fucking amazing...

i'll give him the benefit of the doubt....but if he is natty then he's stupid ..if he looks like that natty..he could make a helluva lot of money just juicing and being one of the top pros...

o wait..his morals get in the way  ::)

another yonnie hamburger  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #479 on: July 05, 2008, 04:02:19 PM »
These gays should really get off Mesohorny's dick.

A 20 page meltdown about a guy that didn't start the thread or ask for attention.

Yes, plus Meso is always cool to everyone, has responded nicely to all these things tossed at him but still we go on. Meso said it best, it's their issue not his. IMO he is the one walking round looking good at all times and seems very happy in life and this seems to be bothering everyone but him really lol.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 05, 2008, 04:05:20 PM »
the amount of times i've believed someone ws natty...for YEARS  n YEARS only 4 them to hear a great price i could get on sus or tren or deca yadayada and then jump all over me to get some is fucking amazing...

i'll give him the benefit of the doubt....but if he is natty then he's stupid ..if he looks like that natty..he could make a helluva lot of money just juicing and being one of the top pros...

o wait..his morals get in the way  ::)

another yonnie hamburger  :-\

Most pros don't make shit. And the world doesn't need more guys doing G4P, LOL!

Meso is in very good shape and has great genetics. There's not a reason in the world for someone like that to use anything, especially considering how far ahead he is compared to many that are using drugs. He can live a long, normal, healthy life without worrying about having liver function tests, getting 'vitamins' by mail, getting fondled by queers and so on.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #481 on: July 05, 2008, 04:08:44 PM »
Yes, plus Meso is always cool to everyone, has responded nicely to all these things tossed at him but still we go on. Meso said it best, it's their issue not his. IMO he is the one walking round looking good at all times and seems very happy in life and this seems to be bothering everyone but him really lol.

So what does him being nice in his responses have to do with him telling lies about using?
 The guy came on here saying he only eats junk and claims to have never heard of pro-hormones - yea right, like a guy who benches 400lbs , reads the forums and is into serious weighting hasn't even heard of them. Like no fucker in the gym has ever asked if he uses AAS or pro-hormones and he's said 'what are pro-hormones' until yesterday on getbig. Pull the other one pal  ::) ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: July 05, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »
So what does him being nice in his responses have to do with him telling lies about using?
 The guy came on here saying he only eats junk and claims to have never heard of pro-hormones - yea right, like a guy who benches 400lbs , reads the forums and is into serious weighting hasn't even heard of them. Like no fucker in the gym has ever asked if he uses AAS or pro-hormones and he's said 'what are pro-hormones' until yesterday on getbig. Pull the other one pal  ::) ::)

Many of GetBig's "greats" claim to be natural. :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #483 on: July 05, 2008, 04:16:09 PM »
Most pros don't make shit. And the world doesn't need more guys doing G4P, LOL!

Meso is in very good shape and has great genetics. There's not a reason in the world for someone like that to use anything, especially considering how far ahead he is compared to many that are using drugs. He can live a long, normal, healthy life without worrying about having liver function tests, getting 'vitamins' by mail, getting fondled by queers and so on.

i said TOP pro...

and i've heard thie same story from yonnie...yeah i'm natty...but i choose not to make a million $$ cause of my morals...

i've heard it from my a few close friends and i lauighed my ass off when i heard they juiced all along...i wont name names..

he might very well be natty...i'd like to see his legs..great legs n calves on a black dood of his complexion and i smell juice...in anycase i very well could be wrong...

if he looks like that without juice...then he's stupid not to...

ronnie coleman looked like that in 1989 without juice..so ya see my point  

and ya fucker..when ya coming this way man..my shoulder hurts  >:(  or recommend someone to me man....i dont trust just anyone with my spine...
carpe` vaginum!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #484 on: July 05, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »
Well said, CQ. Only problem is that there will be a similar thread in 6 months. So it goes. :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #485 on: July 05, 2008, 04:21:21 PM »
from now on even when i am on i'll be really nice to everyone and be polite and tell everyone that i'm natty and despite any real proof ...EVERYONE will believe me  ::)

i love stupid people!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #486 on: July 05, 2008, 04:25:02 PM »
from now on even when i am on i'll be really nice to everyone and be polite and tell everyone that i'm natty and despite any real proof ...EVERYONE will believe me  ::)

You're from Maryland, dude

Don't tell me you haven't seen your share of black dudes with great genetics?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #487 on: July 05, 2008, 04:27:54 PM »
You're from Maryland, dude

Don't tell me you haven't seen your share of black dudes with great genetics?

o yeah i have....if no one juiced they WOULD BE BIGGER BUT

everyone of em juices...i know for a facking FACT!

lets get over the whole...the facking bullshit..other races have to juice to look like the black natty...

well yeah then lets take it a step further...they were also bred by whites to be stupid...shall we continue..i wont allow them to pick stereotypes at their fucking convenience... ;)

and i got black friends...i dont say jack shit on there i would not say to a black doods face...and my black friends know this
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: July 05, 2008, 04:34:01 PM »

Depends on how you look and so on. Guys who don't seriously train and have a good diet on a daily basis aren't going to look good anyways and really aren't going to retain anything. I've seen plenty of guys with great shapes with no signs of using and pretty simple workouts.

I wouldn't use steroids but by virtue of being taller and less cut, no one would accuse me of using.

Meso just has above average genetics.

Remember guys... you can't polish a turd. All the juice in the world isn't going to make some people look good.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: July 05, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »
I believe him.. Yeah, call me a dumbass.

The only thing I have difficulty with is his immense strength. Dude incline presses 160 lb dumbells for like 4-5 clean reps.. That's a big feat for a juicer, and damn near impossible for a natural. I mean that would mean him being able to incline 365+ for reps.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #490 on: July 05, 2008, 04:37:42 PM »

The only thing I have difficulty with is his immense strength. Dude incline presses 160 lb dumbells for like 4-5 clean reps.. That's a big feat for a juicer, and damn near impossible for a natural. I mean that would mean him being able to incline 365+ for reps.
Well, he's got some good tris, alright, and while benching strongly is key here, he says he is also a very strong dipper #'s-wise. Not many dudes dip in my gym, but they all have notable tris.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #491 on: July 05, 2008, 04:37:59 PM »

i've been in this game since i ws 15..31 now...been around juicers since i ws 17..

give it 10 yrs...you'll be able to step into a gym see someone walk a certain way or look at someones facial expression when they pose and smell juice a mile away...

and i'm not saying you r stupid..if he is natty....and that big..he's stupid for not juicing...

he could be a top pro then....
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #492 on: July 05, 2008, 04:39:48 PM »
Depends on how you look and so on. Guys who don't seriously train and have a good diet on a daily basis aren't going to look good anyways and really aren't going to retain anything. I've seen plenty of guys with great shapes with no signs of using and pretty simple workouts.

I wouldn't use steroids but by virtue of being taller and less cut, no one would accuse me of using.

Meso just has above average genetics.

Remember guys... you can't polish a turd. All the juice in the world isn't going to make some people look good.

i didn't call YOU stupid ya cunny.  >:(  for fucks sake you r gonna be a surgeon..

n o..i'll call ya tomorrow with teh news..

and will ya recommend someone to me ? >:(  my upper body is growing and i cant squat..i look funny  >:(

above avg genes dont make u a non juicer  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: July 05, 2008, 04:41:32 PM »
i've been in this game since i ws 15..31 now...been around juicers since i ws 17..

give it 10 yrs...you'll be able to step into a gym see someone walk a certain way or look at someones facial expression when they pose and smell juice a mile away...

and i'm not saying you r stupid..if he is natty....and that big..he's stupid for not juicing...

he could be a top pro then....

I've been around juicers as well. Seen dudes after a few month much smaller and weaker.

A lot of black men have decent size and cuts(though nothing like meso) and don't juice. They don't have the money and resources and most of them work.. Lots of them ripped at 185-190 at 5'8"-6'0", which is Meso's range.

Meso = if juicing should be a lot bigger, probably 230 and not 190

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #494 on: July 05, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »
I've been around juicers as well. Seen dudes after a few month much smaller and weaker.

A lot of black men have decent size and cuts(though nothing like meso) and don't juice. They don't have the money and resources and most of them work.. Lots of them ripped at 185-190 at 5'8"-6'0", which is Meso's range.

Meso = if juicing should be a lot bigger, probably 230 and not 190

dammit thats what i'm saying...if he isn't.he's stupid not to...  >:(

quit stressing me out....

now i gotta go poop  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #495 on: July 05, 2008, 04:48:25 PM »

I rarely bother debating any technical aspects as it is useless here plus it bores me tbh but I do own a gym, have the papers, won shows and all that crap, been in this "game" since I was 17. I did not exactly fall off the turnip truck on this "industry" and am not a total clueless moron. Not saying I am an expert and the technical aspects are not my point anyway.

My point is the obsession, don't know why anyone gets so up in arms about the guy? A single person posting 50 odd times in one thread alone about him? Not like he provokes it by spamming his pics or flaming people? Nor to be frank he is exactly Dennis Wolf here, lets be real. It's a compliment to him anyway that people feel the need to discuss him so much. He looks good, and good for him.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: July 05, 2008, 04:50:59 PM »
There are tons of people juicing that will never, ever.... ever be competitive. It makes no sense.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #497 on: July 05, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »
HAHAHAHAHHA Funny how everyone seems to have a pet black man who is way more ripped and muscular than this dude ;D ;D

We even had one guy sayin he knew a 15 year old with more muscle who repped 215 25 times HAHAHAHA Who are these mystery blacks? where you people hiding them at? I have seen plenty of blacks in the gym and serving fastfood, none of them are these natural monsters everyone seems to know.

Back in the pre-steroid era everyone owned one.

But seriously, I agree with your statement here that not that many exist. Meso is gifted with an exceptional physique but in my mind it still within the "boundaries" of what is achievable naturally.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #498 on: July 05, 2008, 05:14:24 PM »
I rarely bother debating any technical aspects as it is useless here plus it bores me tbh but I do own a gym, have the papers, won shows and all that crap, been in this "game" since I was 17. I did not exactly fall off the turnip truck on this "industry" and am not a total clueless moron. Not saying I am an expert and the technical aspects are not my point anyway.

My point is the obsession, don't know why anyone gets so up in arms about the guy? A single person posting 50 odd times in one thread alone about him? Not like he provokes it by spamming his pics or flaming people? Nor to be frank he is exactly Dennis Wolf here, lets be real. It's a compliment to him anyway that people feel the need to discuss him so much. He looks good, and good for him.

its because sweetmuscles is so frustrated about his own (lack of) progress. its eating away at him from inside. maybe he turned to teh juice and now realizes he should have trained as a natural for a longer period of time.

its the classical case of : ' i feel like shit so ill try to bring someone else down so i can feel better'.

deep down inside he knows meso is natural. or atleast that he could be.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #499 on: July 05, 2008, 05:15:39 PM »
There are tons of people juicing that will never, ever.... ever be competitive. It makes no sense.

there r a lot of women getting cut up to have breast implants, ass implants and lipo and more of em die every yr than juicers...

also makes no sence...

i juice..and i never prolly will compete...

each his own i say
carpe` vaginum!