Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100493 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #600 on: July 06, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »
I guess I missed that. You never know what you could be capable of naturally, you never gave yourself a chance so you will neevr know, not a knock on you, but just what I think. Everyone makes his claims seem so unreachable which is pure nonsense. He eats Jamaican food, which is extremely nutritious and contains all the elements anyone needs to grow. You don't have to live and die be a protein shake or carbohydrate timing to look good. I worked out for 10 years naturally before I ever touched the sauce, and could bench 375 at that time. Meso's got me by 30 pounds, which is totally believable. The guy is deicated, has better than average genetics and you can tell he genuinely loves working out which is the biggest key of all for any natural, to be consistent.
i dont care what i could have achieved naturally. i know what i want to achieve, and the guys who have achieved it, were far ahead of where i am, and were already jucing and already living bodybuilding 24/7... and those guys all had better genetics than i do too. so i know, regardless of what i couldd have done naturaly, to achieve anywhere near what i want tto, there are certain things i MUST do to get there.

haterz like slave dont understand because they have no real physique ambition and they dont want to achieve anything special with their bodies.

so you never took steroids? great for you. more power to you ! but i can assure you, regardless of how you think you look, you look like youve never taken steroids. and that look is a natural look. and its not going to look good ina twisting back doube bicep.  ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #601 on: July 06, 2008, 06:00:53 PM »
Regardless, unless you can get him admit he has used or is using something, it's a pointless debate. Nobody know the truth about what anyone is taking besides the person in question.

I do not think the debate is entirely pointless as if he is truly natural then he is pushing the boundaries of what's acceptable. I do acknowledge your point though my friend.

The debate has been worthwhile because some people were making absurd claims like seeing 15 year old football players who looked, bigger, better and were stronger. This was patently a lie, we can say that with certainty .

I am very excited because we've found the greatest natural in the world. He should get an agent and start competing.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #602 on: July 06, 2008, 06:01:49 PM »
i dont care what i could have achieved naturally. i know what i want to achieve, and the guys who have achieved it, were far ahead of where i am, and were already jucing and already living bodybuilding 24/7... and those guys all had better genetics than i do too. so i know, regardless of what i couldd have done naturaly, to achieve anywhere near what i want tto, there are certain things i MUST do to get there.

haterz like slave dont understand because they have no real physique ambition and they dont want to achieve anything special with their bodies.

so you never took steroids? great for you. more power to you ! but i can assure you, regardless of how you think you look, you look like youve never taken steroids. and that look is a natural look. and its not going to look good ina twisting back doube bicep.  ;D

Is that directed at me? You see where I post the most, you lost me.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #603 on: July 06, 2008, 06:01:56 PM »

coming from a guy who turned to aas as a child .

yeah i bet i lift more than you in every exercise and im a life time natural.

what have you benched for example? i have done a strict bench press with 192.5kg. just as one example.

reading your posts you probably read alot..but you understand very very little of what you read  :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: July 06, 2008, 06:02:22 PM »
Is that directed at me? You see where I post the most, you lost me.
lol ! no dude, it was more of a general statement towards all human beings.

i know you dude !

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: July 06, 2008, 06:03:04 PM »
yeah i bet i lift more than you in every exercise and im a life time natural.

what have you benched for example? i have done a strict bench press with 192.5kg. just as one example.

reading your posts you probably read alot..but you understand very very little of what you read  :D
if i read something i understand it

i becnh press a sufficient amount of weight to make my chest grow...    :)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: July 06, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »
i know.

arnold scharwzenneger didnt know shit about body building. lee priest doesnt know anything about bodybuilding. flex wheeler, shawn ray, dorian yates, markus rhul, dennis wolf, victor martinez..none of them know shit about bodybuilding.

no ifbb professional bodybuilder knows ANYTHIGN about bodybuilding.

fucking drug addicts who dont know shit

they dont know anything !

haha are you comparing yourself to those guys?    :D

i think you took the wrong pills today.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #607 on: July 06, 2008, 06:06:13 PM »

but in this case like i said before: i KNOW that mesos level of development is achievable for some naturals.

This is where we seem to disagree. I believe, and so does Chaos for that matter, that you can only truly know your own body and what you've taken - other people can and do lie. The people you assume are natural may not be. The lies and deceit in gyms around the country is staggering and frightening. If you do ever find a pic of a comparable natural I would love to see it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #608 on: July 06, 2008, 06:06:35 PM »

I think he stuck the wrong thing in his ass today.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: July 06, 2008, 06:06:39 PM »

i am compraing the fact that you said because a 19 year old would take AAS, that they know nothing about bodybuilding, to the fact that every one of those i mentioned was on AAS at 19, most of them YOUNGER ! than that..

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: July 06, 2008, 06:07:16 PM »

yet you had to turn to drugs at the age of 19   ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #611 on: July 06, 2008, 06:07:27 PM »
and out o the 99.8% of people who meso has better genetics than are all of them going to train or set foot in a gym... no. Thats what makes the number so much smaller hence not 50million meso in the world

someone has to be elite and genetically blessed...why not meso?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #612 on: July 06, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »

you are on drugs press ups will make ur chest grow. fact

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: July 06, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »
yet you had to turn to drugs at the age of 19   ;D

you are fucking obsessed with that shit

face the facts, MORON

every person to ever step on an ifbb stage (in the last 25 years) was on steroids in their teen years and al the way through their competitive careers.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: July 06, 2008, 06:10:04 PM »

face the facts, MORON

every person to ever step on an ifbb stage (in the last 25 years) was on steroids in their teen years and al the way through their competitive careers.

So your goal in life is to be an IFBB Pro?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: July 06, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »
This is where we seem to disagree. I believe, and so does Chaos for that matter, that you can only truly know your own body and what you've taken - other people can and do lie. The people you assume are natural may not be. The lies and deceit in gyms around the country is staggering and frightening. If you do ever find a pic of a comparable natural I would love to see it.

in general i agree. i never been accused of being a naive or trusting person   ;D..........but that being said i 'know' that the people i talked about are natural.

also if your gonna use that kinda of argumentation (only you know what you have taken or not); you back to what i said: the issue is basically not debatable.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: July 06, 2008, 06:18:14 PM »

face the facts, MORON

bullshit. dorian yates is one prime example. he started bodybuilding in 1983 and he was born 1962. and he didnt do any drugs his first year of training. i can give you several other examples. you cant pull numbers out of your ass and hope i cant spot your lies. cuz slaveboy knows alot. i can give you many more examples.

besides, you wont be an IFBB pro. but i can send you a plastic 3 dollar trophy to you if you want  ;D

just me give the adress to your trailer park

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: July 06, 2008, 06:23:29 PM »
So your goal in life is to be an IFBB Pro?
NO

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: July 06, 2008, 06:25:06 PM »
NO

is that the kind of fact as 'every IFBB pro the last 25 years was on drugs as a teen' ??    ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: July 06, 2008, 06:30:01 PM »
is that the kind of fact as 'every IFBB pro the last 25 years was on drugs as a teen' ??    ;D
SLAVE , YOU ARE A NATURAL.

THE NATURAL HUMAN BODY LOOKS LIKE SHIT

NOW TAKE THOSE  PREMISE AND MAKE A CONCLUSION..  ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #620 on: July 06, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »
As an aside, in either you guys lifts and physiques - if 100% of people assume you are natty all the time that is not the best compliment really is it. No one accuses guys who don't look too great, or bench 175lbs of juicing. Most guys who look decent, or lift decent weight will at some point by someone be thought to be juicing....

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #621 on: July 06, 2008, 06:31:08 PM »

What about this kid, Free Safety from North Carolina State,drafted to the NFL in the third round. Now I don't know if he is a natural or not, but I would lend myself to say yes as speed not muscle mass is a top priority for his position. 6 feet tall, 206 pounds, bodyfat, who knows, but definitely below 10. Probably closer to 7 or 8. Benchpressed 225 for 21 times for the combine, their is a writeup on him in July's M&F. Pretty close in size and weight to Meso, does he meet your criteria?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: July 06, 2008, 06:31:58 PM »
NO

So why use that "every person to ever step on an ifbb stage (in the last 25 years) was on steroids in their teen years and al the way through their competitive careers." shit as an excuse for doing steroids at 18 years old?

You use that excuse alot to justify why you're a drug addict (again) at 18 instead of going the natural way as far as you could before juicing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: July 06, 2008, 06:33:40 PM »
SLAVE , I GUAANATEE YOUR A RE A NATURAL.

I GUARANTEE YOU LOOK LIKE A NATURAL.

THE NATURAL HUMAN BODY LOOKS LIKE SHIT

NOW TAKE THOSE THREE PREMISE AND MAKE A CONCLUSION..  ;)

haha, is that what your wisdom at 19 says?   :D

i see you like to generalize the humant limits from looking at your own body. no wonder you use the word shit hahahaha.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: July 06, 2008, 06:35:31 PM »
So why use that "every person to ever step on an ifbb stage (in the last 25 years) was on steroids in their teen years and al the way through their competitive careers." shit as an excuse for doing steroids at 18 years old?

You use that excuse alot to justify why you're a drug addict (again) at 18 instead of going the natural way as far as you could before juicing.

why does it matter to you what i do with my own life?

your obsessed with something that has no influence on you and that effects your or anybody you know in any way.

my life, my choices,