Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100071 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #975 on: July 19, 2008, 04:43:15 AM »
that good believe what you want to believe....
... and i will keep knowing what is the truth which is what ive posted this far
from what i can see most of your knowledge is about drugs not about training....
and your jealous because i looked better than you did natural...
you said i had shitty delts
 ::)

gh15 who is a pro bber apparentley..(wow im soooo impressed) no offense aside from a handful of pros.. coleman victor richards..bertil..sergio a lot of them are all drugs... i bet you fall into that category of being all drugs which why it pisses you off that im natural and have a decent physique i'm willing to bet i probably looked better than you when you were natural...
epic jealousy so you come on the thread and call someone you dont even know a liar....and accuse them of takin all kinds of drugs..
wow great example pro bber.. when i grow up i wanna be just like you....
you may have big muscles but u have a shitty and weak character.
no more replies directly to u..
mes

And you have no legs...apparently...
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #976 on: July 19, 2008, 05:01:03 AM »
I can't believe our sugarsweetie is still on about this... Why don't you give up now? looks like bodybuilding just isn't for you. 

Meso keep up the good work.. would love to go a few sets with you on some good basic lifts. 
That'd be cool. Then I'd like to get into some of that Jamaican food that he's always talking about, especially the spicy stuff. Let's not forget the recovery aspect of training!  :)

/i'll bring the red stripe and some wailers cds...   

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #977 on: July 19, 2008, 05:22:29 AM »
for what it is worth I believe Meso when he says that he is natural
if you are ever in NY look me up

do I have any proof, no
do I truly care either way, no

I don't recall him saying that he pressed 160..I thought that he said 145, which is not that impresssive

there is a dude at my gym (around the same size) that declines press 405 for a couple, but he is carrying about 20lbs more fat than meso.
I

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #978 on: July 19, 2008, 05:54:53 AM »
That'd be cool. Then I'd like to get into some of that Jamaican food that he's always talking about, especially the spicy stuff. Let's not forget the recovery aspect of training!  :)

/i'll bring the red stripe and some wailers cds...   

Haha, don't forget the Capleton and Buju Banton tunes.  Seriously though Reggae is too laid back for me to workout to.  It's more of a relaxing beat.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: July 19, 2008, 05:59:42 AM »
Haha, don't forget the Capleton and Bob Marley tunes.  Seriously though Reggae is too laid back for me to workout to.  It's more of a relaxing beat.

try dance hall or soca..the girls go crazy for it
I

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #980 on: July 19, 2008, 06:02:04 AM »
how are you doing dave/sarcasm/squadfather, didnt take you long to get back to your old habits and start getting everyone hating on you again.

Nah, we love this guy as he does a good service of exposing the "delusionites" but some of his arguments are weak especially on this one.  The whole prohormone defense still boggles me.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #981 on: July 19, 2008, 06:42:06 AM »
Muscle mcmanus my arms were 18" before i started training arm...pressing and chins sorts them out.

I am convinced so many people train wrong thats why their gains are limited.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #982 on: July 19, 2008, 09:26:36 AM »
for what it is worth I believe Meso when he says that he is natural
if you are ever in NY look me up

do I have any proof, no
do I truly care either way, no

I don't recall him saying that he pressed 160..I thought that he said 145, which is not that impresssive

there is a dude at my gym (around the same size) that declines press 405 for a couple, but he is carrying about 20lbs more fat than meso.
wsup man... Id love to train with anyone here so i could learn from as well as share my experience with... if anyone here is from miami... ill be there in september at one of the hotels on miami beach.... there is a gym near there apparently .. i will train with anybody...
i said ive never pressed 160's incline i can do 145 incline..
anyway here is the link to a thread of my old lifts...
i did do flat presses with 160's
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=178582.0
choice is an illusion