Author Topic: Q&A with IFBB Pro Chris Faildo  (Read 61924 times)

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: Q&A with IFBB Pro Chris Faildo
« Reply #225 on: March 19, 2009, 04:49:35 PM »
Sure,I will be in Himeji,Osaka this July.
Here is my guest-posing video last year:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXm8lc9Lgyc&feature=related
See you.
Great routine. Classic poses, gotta love it!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2009, 10:35:09 AM »
Lots of my nutrition is cover in my DVD, you wont be disappointed.  As for the Bodybuilders in the World Championships- I had no problem with them being juiced to the gills.  I was the first person to be called out in the first round in prejudging and placed 9th.  Oh well, I was competitive with them all and thought I should have been either 2nd or 3rd.  I did my best and couldn't have done anything more. I'm not happy with the placing but very happy with my accomplishemnt as being a lifetime drug free bodybuilder battling it out at the Worlds.
Chris' video is the best! AWESOME! Very long but well worth it. He discusses his diet in great detail and you get to see him perform each bodypart and also cardio training. He drinks coffee from Starbucks and takes you to a barbeque @ his parent's house...... he really seems like a great guy and loves to help people achieve their physical goals. excellent video, Chris........ A+...... a must have for every hardcore bodybuilder!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »
Hi Chris,

Welcome as I am a little late to the dance. Who were your idols growing up and who do you like currently?

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #228 on: March 22, 2009, 05:57:47 PM »
Hi Chris,

Welcome as I am a little late to the dance. Who were your idols growing up and who do you like currently?
no idols, but my father is someone i have the most admiration for.  he is the best roll model for all.  i just became a dad myself just 2 months ago and would like to be just like my dad.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2009, 07:19:23 PM »
no idols, but my father is someone i have the most admiration for.  he is the best roll model for all.  i just became a dad myself just 2 months ago and would like to be just like my dad.
Congratulations!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2009, 09:49:20 PM »
Congratulations,bro

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2009, 11:50:08 PM »
Chris, what i like about your vids is that in addition to high quality muscle you bring serious intensity to the workouts. Which i think explains the results. Intensity that i have always practiced, but that i don't see that often with other BB vids that i find a little disappointing. I think you know what i mean-most of them do not seem to be pushing the envelope and to me that's leaving potential on the table and just wouldn't be satisfying. I'm your age actually a little older, and don't feel that the intensity has to go down if the spirit's there, which for some is there for life!

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2009, 10:47:27 PM »
Chris, what i like about your vids is that in addition to high quality muscle you bring serious intensity to the workouts. Which i think explains the results. Intensity that i have always practiced, but that i don't see that often with other BB vids that i find a little disappointing. I think you know what i mean-most of them do not seem to be pushing the envelope and to me that's leaving potential on the table and just wouldn't be satisfying. I'm your age actually a little older, and don't feel that the intensity has to go down if the spirit's there, which for some is there for life!
I have been training with that type of intensity for 27years. That's the only way I know how to train.  If I don't have it on any given day I will walk out of the session- that rarely happens.  This is my hobby, job, career- I love working out and getting crazy! No shows this year but will be guest posing all over including Japan in July with Musclecenter.

wgtnmuscle1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: March 30, 2009, 11:08:55 PM »
hi chris
how are you mate
congrates...now that your a dad :):)
from your friend in new zealand :)

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2009, 07:32:10 PM »
hi chris
how are you mate
congrates...now that your a dad :):)
from your friend in new zealand :)
Things could not be better.  I wish for more sleep at night but it's all good.  How are you?

wgtnmuscle1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »
hi mate
im doing ok thanks :)
still training hard

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 31, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »
Hey Chris what do your cycles look like?  How much tren do you use on a weekly basis?   :o

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2009, 02:03:48 AM »
congratulations on your child chris.  8)

all the best.
175lbs by 31st July

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2009, 04:57:55 AM »
Hey,Chris
Here is your guest-posing news (July 19th,2009)on my friend's web.
Check it outhttp://www.american-health-club.com/sub11.htm

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #239 on: April 07, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »
Hey,Chris
Here is your guest-posing news (July 19th,2009)on my friend's web.
Check it outhttp://www.american-health-club.com/sub11.htm
Thanks Musclecenter.  Looks like we will be having some fun in Japan.  Looking forward to meetining you.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2009, 08:27:17 AM »
Here is guestposing promo pic.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2009, 08:08:14 AM »
Chris,

How often do you go off your diet and splurge a little????

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: April 15, 2009, 09:51:16 AM »

PERFECT example of a drug using bodybuilder vs. a natural.  LMAO!  Chris you better delete that post bro! 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2009, 08:24:38 PM »
Great Arab Asian Genetics  8)
follow the arrows

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #244 on: April 15, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »
I always get off my diet on Sundays for a great meal.  If its contest time....No cheats on Sundays.  I am looking forward to another guest appearance in Japan.  Asian genetics- I don't think so, just lots and lots of hard work in and out of the gym.  I've been bodybuilding for over 26 years, I better have an average physique. lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2009, 03:06:31 PM »
Those lats are really starting to come around in a big way.

Well done, Chris.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: May 05, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »
CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it my friend! I made my comback and took straight first place votes to win my first N.P.C Heavyweight title.  I also re-qualified for the nationals.  It was a long and tough road working threw the tri-cep injury but in the end I gained seven pounds of muscle at 36 years young.  I also was in better condition.  Thanks so much for all your help and support.  I have the State Championships on Saturday, wish me luck I need some.  Your video was awesome during cardio!!!!!!!!!!!

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #247 on: May 08, 2009, 01:09:16 PM »
CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it my friend! I made my comback and took straight first place votes to win my first N.P.C Heavyweight title.  I also re-qualified for the nationals.  It was a long and tough road working threw the tri-cep injury but in the end I gained seven pounds of muscle at 36 years young.  I also was in better condition.  Thanks so much for all your help and support.  I have the State Championships on Saturday, wish me luck I need some.  Your video was awesome during cardio!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats bro, you look amazing. Shredded to the max!  Good luck and keep it rolling......

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #248 on: July 19, 2009, 02:22:40 AM »
Chris Faildo is invited to guestpose at my friend's contest in Japan July 19,2009.
(I feel sorry that i can't go due to my accident)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #249 on: July 20, 2009, 12:04:51 AM »
Here are pics of Chris Faildo guestpoing in Japan July 19th 2009.
And just talk with Chris via phone.

Congratulations,Chris
Have a nice trip in Japan.