Author Topic: Wavelength's Recent Pics  (Read 38009 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Wavelength's Recent Pics
« on: July 04, 2008, 07:51:39 AM »
New pictures, shot today. I'm 5'10", currently 165lbs. What should I work on?

Back:

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Wavelength's Recent Pics
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 07:52:38 AM »
Front: (added wheels pic)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 07:53:20 AM »
Relaxed Side:

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 08:05:54 AM »
shoulders, arms (more bi's than tri's it looks like), lat width.

Are you smaller than before?
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 08:07:12 AM »
For chest, need more lower pecs I think along with more outer- dips seem like the answer. I hae also found decline db press to be a tremendous pec movement.
follow the arrows

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 08:19:04 AM »
shoulders, arms (more bi's than tri's it looks like), lat width.

So basically everything  ;D
My bi's suck, I know.

Are you smaller than before?

I have been bigger a few years ago, had a few minor injuries. Right now I'm cutting, but I try to get a few suggestions for the next bulk. Hopefully this time I will surpass my former bulks.

For chest, need more lower pecs I think along with more outer- dips seem like the answer. I hae also found decline db press to be a tremendous pec movement.

I just recently started dips again. Have to try decline db. Thanks a lot for your advice!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 08:38:28 AM »
lol @ "basically everything" ;D

you've posted some pics before in which you were pretty ripepd and seemed to carry more muscle mass, that's why I asked.

You think working on your weaknesses while cutting helps any? I have some to work on, but I'm not cuz I'm cutting right now/
follow the arrows

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 08:56:27 AM »
lol @ "basically everything" ;D

you've posted some pics before in which you were pretty ripepd and seemed to carry more muscle mass, that's why I asked.

In the cut pics from the previous thread I was smaller (around 155lbs) and I don't think I had more muscle on me, so that's probably just the illusion of being cut. In the bulk pics from the previous thread however, I was bigger (around 180-185lbs I think).

You think working on your weaknesses while cutting helps any? I have some to work on, but I'm not cuz I'm cutting right now

As I said, I'm just looking for suggestions for after the cut. I guess during the cut, it doesn't make too much of a difference. Right now I'm just trying to hang on to as much muscle as possible.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 07:45:26 AM »
I would just stick with the basic compound movements and pack on some mass. No need to get all fancy - squat, dead, bench, military, chin, bent rows etc while eating good solid foods and being consistent is really all you need.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 08:09:25 AM »
 more over all mass

you might want to start your shoulder day with rear delts and start your chest day with incline presses tho....those two are a little bit behind the rest of your body

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 01:58:33 PM »
arms bro!  8)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 03:15:34 PM »
I would just stick with the basic compound movements and pack on some mass. No need to get all fancy - squat, dead, bench, military, chin, bent rows etc while eating good solid foods and being consistent is really all you need.

Thanks, I know, more mass is the goal for the next bulk. I also want to go back to the basics this time.

more over all mass
you might want to start your shoulder day with rear delts and start your chest day with incline presses tho....those two are a little bit behind the rest of your body

Good idea starting with rear delts. For chest I usually alternate between flat and incline presses as the first movement.

arms bro!  8)

Especially my bi's have always been a weak point. I want to concentrate more on them this time.

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 09:09:34 PM »
chins for lat width,row ,row,row your boat,all kinds reverse,low row,t bar.hit them forearms,chest is ok ,

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »
@ 5'10" and 165lbs, you should be working on putting on 40lbs of solid muscle, hit up candidildo for cycle advice.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 04:39:50 PM »
chins for lat width,row ,row,row your boat,all kinds reverse,low row,t bar.hit them forearms,chest is ok ,

I do chins for every back workout. Plan on doing T-bars again. Regarding forearms, unfortunally, all my small muscle groups suck, I already tried all kinds of exercises. Thanks for your advise anyway!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 04:40:47 PM »
@ 5'10" and 165lbs, you should be working on putting on 40lbs of solid muscle, hit up candidildo for cycle advice.

Guess I forgot to add the 20 iPounds before posting ;D
On a serious note, quite obviously, I'm natural.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 06:19:02 PM »
Toooons of potential...what are your goals?

Be a beach p*ssy magnet or get as big as possible?

Either way, nice big basic power moves will do the trick, especially if your natty.  Just don't get caught up in some crazy pro workout routine that will burn you out and make you smaller...People make this shit too much of a science...just eat good and do basic movements, stay clean, you're on your way!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 12:36:38 AM »
Toooons of potential...what are your goals?

Be a beach p*ssy magnet or get as big as possible?

Either way, nice big basic power moves will do the trick, especially if your natty.  Just don't get caught up in some crazy pro workout routine that will burn you out and make you smaller...People make this shit too much of a science...just eat good and do basic movements, stay clean, you're on your way!

Thanks for the 'tons of potential', you make it sound like I'm a teenager  ;D
I have been bigger in the past, but have to be cautious since I'm kind of prone to injuries when I go too heavy. I would like to hit 200lbs in decent condition once in my life. Kind of the physique you show in your pics but I'm not sure it's gonna happen.  :'(

And thanks for the training advise, I've been mostly doing basic movements (my first training partner was a powerlifter). I'm too lazy for sissy exercises anyway.  ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 06:23:02 AM »
KISS ...keep it simple stupid.....just eat a ton of food, come back in 5 years if natty, 1 year if gear
L

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 12:12:36 PM »
KISS ...keep it simple stupid.....just eat a ton of food, come back in 5 years if natty, 1 year if gear

Thanks for your input. Since gear is out of the question for me, I hope my genetics are good for another 5 years of gaining muscle. I'm not exactly the spring chicken.  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 03:01:55 PM »
Thanks for your input. Since gear is out of the question for me, I hope my genetics are good for another 5 years of gaining muscle. I'm not exactly the spring chicken.  ;D
"keep it simple stupid" is what stupid people say when they cant grasp anything more than the basics  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 04:23:42 AM »
Looking great wave.
Though you disappear from the side.
Have arms always been behind the rest of your physique?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2008, 06:35:02 AM »
Looking great wave.
Though you disappear from the side.
Have arms always been behind the rest of your physique?

The back double bi makes my arms look even smaller than they actually are. I think in the front duoble bi, they look better.
My biceps and forearms have always been a weak point, same as with my calves. I don't have good genetics for the small muscle groups as it appears. Any suggestions?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2008, 08:45:30 AM »
What do you currently do for them?
follow the arrows

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2008, 01:52:24 PM »
The back double bi makes my arms look even smaller than they actually are. I think in the front duoble bi, they look better.
My biceps and forearms have always been a weak point, same as with my calves. I don't have good genetics for the small muscle groups as it appears. Any suggestions?

Not bad at all - I think they are normal... back double bi was somewhat misguiding.
As for bicep, mine are short and curling did almost nothing for them, but chinups/pullups made them grow.
Try some extreme Doggcrap-stretches - before stretching pump up the musclegroup via a light high rep set.