Author Topic: COACH getting bitchslapped by MILOS  (Read 18924 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: COACH getting bitchslapped by MILOS
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2008, 10:45:27 PM »
Just testing to see if you are online all day. Seems so. Get off the net before it destroys you.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2008, 10:52:06 PM »
lol !!

your lack of response is only further proof that the only thing your an expert at is BULLSHITTING  ;D

hahah !

vince, YOU DONT KNOW THE BASICS... and you havent "debated" anything..

all you did was insult me and tell me i was a knucklehead who does nothing but insult people, and then insult me again. haha. epic lack of self irony !!!

you think mentioning the term "hypertrophy" every now and again somehow makes people think your an expert...

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2008, 10:57:18 PM »
Candidazzle you are the resident patsy and everyone is taking turns whipping your sorry ass. I hope you see this. Find another pursuit in life because bodybuilding is a dead end. If you didn't do well in school what makes you think you can succeed in bodybuilding or anything to do with physical culture? Seems to me you are cut out to be a laborer, process worker or something like that. Good luck.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2008, 10:58:39 PM »
Candidazzle you are the resident patsy and everyone is taking turns whipping your sorry ass. I hope you see this. Find another pursuit in life because bodybuilding is a dead end. If you didn't do well in school what makes you think you can succeed in bodybuilding or anything to do with physical culture? Seems to me you are cut out to be a laborer, process worker or something like that. Good luck.
LOL !!!

all this talk about "hypertrophy", and it turns out the only thing you know about the word is in what context to use it  ;D

vince have your pre paid for your grave site yet? your about that age and you dont want to leave that kinda expense for your family..
 :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2008, 11:01:59 PM »
Hey, Candidazzle, you remind me of Debussey. Just because someone responds to you doesn't mean he is your mate.

I hope this helps.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2008, 11:06:50 PM »
Hey, Candidazzle, you remind me of Debussey. Just because someone responds to you doesn't mean he is your mate.

I hope this helps.

hahahahaha

man you are pathetic, Basile !!!

you talk such a huge game....all about your theories on "hypertrophy"..ha ha..."i would have loved to debate with mike mentzer on his theories related to hypertrophy" =Vince say.. LOL!!

why the fuck would mike mentzer want to discuss that shit with you??

what do you have to say on the subject???
hahaha

you don't know anything about it !!

and besides the point..mentzer was so jacked up on Crystal and test no way i hell he'd have patience for your dumbass