Author Topic: Keith's still kickin' it with the rich and famous...  (Read 25873 times)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Re: Keith's still kickin' it with the rich and famous...
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2008, 07:17:38 PM »
Keith's going to have to stack his lexapro, Paxil, zoloft, cymbalta medicines to cope with this thread.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2008, 07:19:28 PM »
I wouldn't be so imperious to call folks flotsam..everyone has value, vb

Yeah, but around here the dreamers and nobodies post as if they are equals when clearly that is not true. Being good at putting others down is handy on the net but in real life that kind of stuff will get you a black eye. That is why Goatboy HAS to stay anonymous. Imagine Goatboy being imprisoned by his own gimmick! Even he can't get out of that corner!

Moosejay

« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2008, 07:19:53 PM »
Fair enough Moosejay. But don't ever call his stories the unvarnished truth, they are far from it. Entertaining, yes, but truth, no. It is also sad when he has to sit here on lie to us and stretch the truth like so much taffy.

yeah, I guess that ain't kool

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2008, 07:20:24 PM »
to become a true champion in ANYTHING in this world is an accomplishment.

Very true...even a checkers world champ is serious business.

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: July 08, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »
Keith's going to have to stack his lexapro, Paxil, zoloft, cymbalta medicines to cope with this thread.

He won't recover.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #130 on: July 08, 2008, 07:22:05 PM »

Good thing Keith isn't emo...  he might tend to overreact to all this:

Ron: "I am lazy."

Moosejay

« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2008, 07:23:58 PM »
Very true...even a checkers world champ is serious business.

really, whether you appreciate the endeavcor or not, to get to the pinnacle of that endeavor, well, that must be admired and applauded

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2008, 07:24:15 PM »

Good thing Keith isn't emo...  he might tend to overreact to all this:

Keith probably crushed a few paxil and lorazapam and snorted them to calm down and then probally ordered a pizza, and ate the whole thing already..

and had a Whole new York cheesecake for good measure

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »
really, whether you appreciate the endeavcor or not, to get to the pinnacle of that endeavor, well, that must be admired and applauded

I wonder if you'd say the same if the endeavor in question was "internet trolling".  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2008, 07:26:01 PM »
Keith probally crushed a few paxil and lorazapam and snorted them to calm down and then probally ordered a pizza, and ate the whole thing already..

Anybody have Keith's address?  If so I'll call and order him a second pizza on my card...  I somehow feel responsible for his relapse.  ;D

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2008, 07:27:01 PM »
Keith probably crushed a few paxil and lorazapam and snorted them to calm down and then probally ordered a pizza, and ate the whole thing already..

and had a Whole new York cheesecake for good measure

Nick it's funny that you say that cause people don't usually hit 5 spins on the scale, unless they don't eat lot's of junk food...

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2008, 07:28:35 PM »

I wonder if you'd say the same if the endeavor in question was "internet trolling".  ::)

He is a champ at that though. Which is more impressive, creating an entire internet persona on Getbig that is furnished with an entire fantasy world of lies and delusions for our consumption, or going to great length to defend such a thing?

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: July 08, 2008, 07:29:38 PM »
Pizza Hawaii
Puainako Town Centre
Hilo, HI 96720
Phone: (808) 959-9932
Fax: (808) 959-9566

They have Keith Jones Info on file...He has a Pizza Hawaii platinum card

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2008, 07:30:16 PM »

Coming from you makes this statement meaningless...
!

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2008, 07:31:51 PM »
Coming from you makes this statement meaningless...

Ouch.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »
Exactly.  The guy ate a ham sanwhich that Stallone leaves on a plate, all of a sudden they buttfuked in the locker room.

shit that made me laugh...

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2008, 07:38:04 PM »
See all the things one can do if you were to log off of Getbig long enough to step outside?

Oh well...you're still GOATBOY from the message boards!

gayer thanmilos having time to get off his knees to respond  :P

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2008, 07:39:20 PM »

shit that made me laugh...

It is a stunning look into Keith's fantasy world. In his mind he was invited to dine with Sly at a 5 star joint and have a gang bang afterward with a bunch of hookers and coke, after which he was asked to stand up in Slys wedding with that chick from Rocky IV.

Reality though has it that Keith saw Sly from a distance and waved at him. Fucking sad.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2008, 07:42:11 PM »
Hey i have a review from keith Jones on "Pizza Hawaii"

December 2nd, 2006 at 7:39 am

keith Jones Says:

Pizza Hawaii is great, everytime i go there they treat me like a king...I usually get a large 16 inch pie and a huge calzone and eat it all myself.  Pizza Hawaii is that good, and they have a nice wood burning stove. They are a little pricey, but very good otherwise.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #144 on: July 08, 2008, 07:43:57 PM »
Hey i have a review from keith Jones on "Pizza Hawaii"

December 2nd, 2006 at 7:39 am

keith Jones Says:

Pizza Hawaii is great, everytime i go there they treat me like a king...I usually get a large 16 inch pie and a huge calzone and eat it all myself.  Pizza Hawaii is that good, and they have a nice wood burning stove. They are a little pricey, but very good otherwise.

Wow. Good for you Keith, try to get in shape but fall victim to eating whole pizzas to yourself. Real smart, but not at all suprising.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2008, 07:44:23 PM »
Duce, feel free to call me anything your heart desires. No offense whatsoever. If a lapdog is one who tells the truth when the facts are being misunderstood or misconstrued (misconstruded?), then I am the biggest lapdog in existence and damn proud of it.

X, an arm wrestling champ may not be an impressive title to you and it sure as hell ain't to me either, but when an athlete takes his "athletic title" and does something with it, that makes all the difference in the world. And when he uses that title to benefit others who are less fortunate, then it becomes a monumental accomplishment and something to be proud to brag about.

I won't go into details here, but you must have accomplished something in your lifetime even if it didn't have a title attached  and then used that accomplishment for the benefit of others.

Just let me ask you- what have you ever done for kids with drug problems, and for kids who never thought they could walk a hundred feet and ended up running a hundred yards with Keith at the other end to greet them with a big hug and a hearty "well done", for kids who cried while attempting to bench press 45 pounds in an attempt to win a little plastic cup.

Back when Keith was involved it was called The Special Olympics. I think it's called the same today.

Keith did all that and so much more and always promised to come back tomarrow while more famous individuals gave excuses to avoid their return.

You really want to feel good about yourself? .... Volunteer and give them your support and help those kids cross that finish line and smile and laff and sometime even cry with them. No matter what your feelings are on the outside, on the inside your heart is feeling wonderful.

Keith showed/shows up and did/does all this and that is a fact that cannot be denied.

Maybe it's your turn to fill his shoes or just show up and stand beside him and help these Special Olympic participants accomplish the impossible odds.

At times like these I'm most definitely proud to be a lapdog!

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2008, 07:46:43 PM »
Wow. Good for you Keith, try to get in shape but fall victim to eating whole pizzas to yourself. Real smart, but not at all suprising.

The info was from 2006..Hopefully keith is making progress with his diet in 2008...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #147 on: July 08, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »
Duce, feel free to call me anything your heart desires. No offense whatsoever. If a lapdog is one who tells the truth when the facts are being misunderstood or misconstrued (misconstruded?), then I am the biggest lapdog in existence and damn proud of it.

X, an arm wrestling champ may not be an impressive title to you and it sure as hell ain't to me either, but when an athlete takes his "athletic title" and does something with it, that makes all the difference in the world. And when he uses that title to benefit others who are less fortunate, then it becomes a monumental accomplishment and something to be proud to brag about.

I won't go into details here, but you must have accomplished something in your lifetime even if it didn't have a title attached  and then used that accomplishment for the benefit of others.

Just let me ask you- what have you ever done for kids with drug problems, and for kids who never thought they could walk a hundred feet and ended up running a hundred yards with Keith at the other end to greet them with a big hug and a hearty "well done", for kids who cried while attempting to bench press 45 pounds in an attempt to win a little plastic cup.

Back when Keith was involved it was called The Special Olympics. I think it's called the same today.

Keith did all that and so much more and always promised to come back tomarrow while more famous individuals gave excuses to avoid their return.

You really want to feel good about yourself? .... Volunteer and give them your support and help those kids cross that finish line and smile and laff and sometime even cry with them. No matter what your feelings are on the outside, on the inside your heart is feeling wonderful.

Keith showed/shows up and did/does all this and that is a fact that cannot be denied.

Maybe it's your turn to fill his shoes or just show up and stand beside him and help these Special Olympic participants accomplish the impossible odds.

Keith, if you have something to say, don't use a gimmick account, just say it yourself and leave it on your real account.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #148 on: July 08, 2008, 07:50:57 PM »

I won't go into details here, but you must have accomplished something in your lifetime even if it didn't have a title attached  and then used that accomplishment for the benefit of others.

Like Warren and Doris Buffet say

" You don't help out people who make bad choices...You help the ones out who have bad Luck"...When it comes to bad choices, Darwin's theory makes more sense...

Moosejay

« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2008, 07:56:28 PM »

Excellent!