Author Topic: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model  (Read 80031 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model
« Reply #275 on: December 31, 2008, 11:12:33 PM »
This is the "15-year-old"??  She looks old enough to walk into a bar without getting carded.  I'd do her.  So would everyone else here.  ::)

That's what i said. Sure, if you actually knew she was 15, maybe it would be a different story. But on looks alone, all here would hit it.
No doubt about it...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #276 on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:44 PM »
That's what i said. Sure, if you actually knew she was 15, maybe it would be a different story. But on looks alone, all here would hit it.

allegedly -

he knew she was 15 and kept telling her mom that they were driving her to hoseback lessons.  Then, he and his woman would bang her and take pics.  Nice.

She's hot, but mentally, she's just a shady kid.  You can't hit it.  If you can hit a 15 year old, then why not 14, 13, 12...

She's not mentally all there.  Lying to mommy about horse lessons, come on.  They have to walk away from temptation.  that girl, at 15, knows what it's like to be tagteamed and scream for the camera.  What sort of fvcked up life is she looking at?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: December 31, 2008, 11:26:17 PM »
allegedly -

he knew she was 15 and kept telling her mom that they were driving her to hoseback lessons.  Then, he and his woman would bang her and take pics.  Nice.

She's hot, but mentally, she's just a shady kid.  You can't hit it.  If you can hit a 15 year old, then why not 14, 13, 12...

She's not mentally all there.  Lying to mommy about horse lessons, come on.  They have to walk away from temptation.  that girl, at 15, knows what it's like to be tagteamed and scream for the camera.  What sort of fvcked up life is she looking at?

Come on Rob, when I was 17 I certainly was scoping out girls my age and maybe as young as 15, but 12?? It's common sense and 99% of people would not be sexually attracted to a 12 yr old. I was no more sexually attracted to a 12 yr old then than I am now which is zero!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: December 31, 2008, 11:29:46 PM »

Come on Rob, when I was 17 I certainly was scoping out girls my age and maybe as young as 15, but 12?? It's common sense and 99% of people would not be sexually attracted to a 12 yr old. I was no more sexually attracted to a 12 yr old then than I am now which is zero!

i'm saying that it's hard to draw the line.  the minute you make it okay for someone to bang a 15 year old, you'll have folks that want to nail a 14 year old.  slippery slope.

Keep it 18.  There are a lot of 18 and 19 year olds in this world.  men can skip the 15 year olds.  They look like adults, but mentally, they're still simple kids.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: December 31, 2008, 11:33:50 PM »
i'm saying that it's hard to draw the line. 

Not for me it wasn't. When I was 22 I had a 15 year old girl tell me to my face that she wanted to fuck me. She was very pretty girl who won a few teen pageants at the time. Now, years later when she was an adult I saw her again. That time things were different.  ;D

Bulk_me_up

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: January 01, 2009, 10:15:55 AM »
i'm saying that it's hard to draw the line.  the minute you make it okay for someone to bang a 15 year old, you'll have folks that want to nail a 14 year old.  slippery slope.

Keep it 18.  There are a lot of 18 and 19 year olds in this world.  men can skip the 15 year olds.  They look like adults, but mentally, they're still simple kids.

100% agree

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: January 01, 2009, 10:21:12 AM »
if they want it they can have it. simple as that.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #282 on: January 01, 2009, 10:34:46 AM »
Sex with a pre-pubescent girl is pedophilia. Fifteen year olds regularly give birth.

This guy is a chicken hawk, not a pedophile.

FINALLY! Finally someone defines what pedophilia is! There's a huge, huge difference between banging a young girl, even a teen, and a prepubescent child.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #283 on: January 01, 2009, 10:41:21 AM »
allegedly -

There is a difference between 15 and 12. Again it's a matter of when someone reaches sexual maturity. And I'm sure a 15 year old is mentally "not all there" in the sense of maturity but that applies to pretty much.... make that -- ALL -- the women in America. OK, make that 97%.

I garan-damn-tee you that 15 year old was no angel and it's obvious the guy was stupid but don't equate being a dog with being a pedophile. It diminishes the true sickness that pedophilia is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: January 01, 2009, 11:03:17 AM »
Okay.  So a few of you are saying 15 is okay.

Is 14 okay - yes or no?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: January 01, 2009, 11:10:20 AM »

Is 14 okay - yes or no?

depends on what she looks like and how badly she wants the penis Rob.

spinnis

« Reply #286 on: January 01, 2009, 11:12:58 AM »

Is 14 okay - yes or no?

noo, 15 is the limit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: January 01, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »
depends on what she looks like and how badly she wants the penis Rob.

LMAO...

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #288 on: January 01, 2009, 01:18:20 PM »

Is 14 okay - yes or no?

Serious question, what if that 15 year pictured told you she was 19, would you ask for an ID?

Just to be clear I don't think 40 year olds should be banging teenagers but teens are not as naive and stupid as you make them out to be. A friend of mine went to jail for nailing a 13 year old. He was 30. Whe I heard that not only was I pissed at him and I was glad that he went to jail. But then I got the "rest of the story." She told she was 19 years old and when I saw her, and if you saw her, you would never in a million years believe she was anywhere near 13 years old. She got mad at him because he wanted to "break up" and then set him up with the cops taping calls and saving emails and text msg.

She was never coerced and she knew what she was doing. And it turns out she was bragging to her friends that she had a 30 year old boyfriend.

You seem like a good guy 240 and I see where you're coming from and the photographer is scum but that girl ain't no naive angel that was being manipulated. I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to use him to further her career.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: January 01, 2009, 01:43:43 PM »
Serious question, what if that 15 year pictured told you she was 19, would you ask for an ID?

Just to be clear I don't think 40 year olds should be banging teenagers but teens are not as naive and stupid as you make them out to be. A friend of mine went to jail for nailing a 13 year old. He was 30. Whe I heard that not only was I pissed at him and I was glad that he went to jail. But then I got the "rest of the story." She told she was 19 years old and when I saw her, and if you saw her, you would never in a million years believe she was anywhere near 13 years old. She got mad at him because he wanted to "break up" and then set him up with the cops taping calls and saving emails and text msg.

She was never coerced and she knew what she was doing. And it turns out she was bragging to her friends that she had a 30 year old boyfriend.

You seem like a good guy 240 and I see where you're coming from and the photographer is scum but that girl ain't no naive angel that was being manipulated. I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to use him to further her career.

she looks like trash to me, to be honest, and she jumped in the sack with them quite willingly.

however, dude knew she was 15, he knew the law and the consequences, and he didn't give a shit.  If you don't like the law, change it, or move to a place where it's legal.

If a girl was looking anywhere near under 20, i'd find a way to to check that ID before i boned her.   and you won't go to prison for 7 years for a chick lying to you at a party - you will go to prison for hiding the relationship from her mom and photgraphing her naked in bed with you and the wifey.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: January 01, 2009, 01:55:55 PM »
she looks like trash to me, to be honest, and she jumped in the sack with them quite willingly.

however, dude knew she was 15, he knew the law and the consequences, and he didn't give a shit.  If you don't like the law, change it, or move to a place where it's legal.

If a girl was looking anywhere near under 20, i'd find a way to to check that ID before i boned her.   and you won't go to prison for 7 years for a chick lying to you at a party - you will go to prison for hiding the relationship from her mom and photgraphing her naked in bed with you and the wifey.

You are correct about this particular case since he knew she was 15. The argument, or so I thought, was the difference between a pedophile and a dog. And how you can't always tell a woman's, or anybody for that matter, age just by looking at them.

If you are sincere, and I will take you at your word, that you will check an ID, then you are a better man than me. That's somethiing that never occurred to me. I figure I could always tell if someone was under 18 but I've just contradicted myself by my previous argument so you have given me a different perspective on things.

I just don't like the common practice of equating a pedophile with someone who bangs 15 year olds. It just diminishes the horrible crime and, dare I say, moral sin, of robbing the innocence of a child. I don't consider a pedophile so much as one who is sick in the sense of having a disease but more like a monster. One who has no moral conscious, decency and any sense of right and wrong. Simply a brutal animal masquerading as a human being.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: January 01, 2009, 01:59:39 PM »
yeah, i agree most folks who hit a 15 year old wouldn't know about it.  and they woudln't get 7 years for it - it would be a case of 'why was this girl trashed at a party spreading her legs and lying about it' and it'd get settled with probation to save the young idiot the trial.

Still, the thought of a 65 year old man plowing a 15 year old, to me, is pedophelia.  A 33-year old, less, but still despicable.  18 year old, yeah that's way different.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #292 on: January 01, 2009, 02:36:07 PM »
yeah, i agree most folks who hit a 15 year old wouldn't know about it.  and they woudln't get 7 years for it - it would be a case of 'why was this girl trashed at a party spreading her legs and lying about it' and it'd get settled with probation to save the young idiot the trial.

Still, the thought of a 65 year old man plowing a 15 year old, to me, is pedophelia. 

It's wrong, but, it's not pedophilia.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #293 on: January 01, 2009, 03:04:44 PM »

It's wrong, but, it's not pedophilia.

Exactly! Remember that post of Hugh Hefner with those 19 year old twins? He's 85 years old. Meaning those girls were still in diapers when Hef was shuffling around in his bath robe at 70.

Don't equate a child with a post pubescent. There's a huge difference. Don't get caught up in what you find disgraceful, disgusting, gross or wrong with something that is immoral and a sin against nature and God.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: January 01, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

Still, the thought of a 65 year old man plowing a 15 year old, to me, is pedophelia.  A 33-year old, less, but still despicable.  18 year old, yeah that's way different.

There are plenty of sites out there with very old guys prob 70 or more that are fuking 18 year old girls. While the "thought" of it makes me kinda sick, it is legal. My buddies grandparents got married when they were 15 and 16. The stayed married for over 60 years. What has changed since then? Surely not the people, but the law has. The government decides how old a vagina can be to have a penis in it. So if a 25 year old guy sleeps with a 17 year old girl it's rape or at the very least as in this case contributing to a minor or something to that degree. On the other hand "children" as young as 11 have been tried for murder as an adult and have gone to adult prison. So I guess it is not as clear cut as we think or as it should be as to what defines an adult.

From what I have seen thru out my life girls it's around the age of 14 that girls start to know what sex is and in some case are having sex. This is when our bodies are "naturally" changing and are telling us that we are ready to procreate. If anyone has an issue with this then I guess you need to take it up with God. Rob had asked how young is too young.  When I was in 8th grade one of my classmates got pregnant. This girl was not a slut she had a boyfriend and one thing led to another. In this case things turned out pretty good as she had the baby and believe it or not the two of them stayed together well beyond high school. Of course this may not have been what Rob meant. Personally as as said before once I was 18 all minors were of limits as far as I was concerned. IF the law back in my day and 17 was legal would I have? Probabley, but no matter what the law when I was 17 I would not have sex with someone under the age of 16 even if it was legal as it just seems morally wrong to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: January 01, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »
i used to each 8th grade at a poor school.  I had the low math (remedial) class, so it was the worst of the worst.  Classroom full of 13 and 14 year olds.

They were kids.  Some carried handguns, some sold drugs, many of them were having sex.  Two of them were rumored to have had lezbo action for $ for others to view.  One was HIV positive.  One had an abortion that year.

You looked at them, and they looked like adults.  hoochies, sure.  But they looked like adults.  Dressed more whore-ish than college girls did.  But when you spend time with them - they're not "all there" yet.  They're still really naive, immature, and dumb on a lot of consequences.  Their brains don't have that cognitive ability yet - to see consequences, or to separate emotion from actions. 

They are still kids at 14 and 15.  They might be fvckable - but they're still kids, mentally.  They might be shrewd, they might be smart, they might be more experienced than a 30 year old.  But their cognitive processes are still that of kids.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: January 01, 2009, 03:48:30 PM »
i used to each 8th grade at a poor school.  I had the low math (remedial) class, so it was the worst of the worst.  Classroom full of 13 and 14 year olds.

They were kids.  Some carried handguns, some sold drugs, many of them were having sex.  Two of them were rumored to have had lezbo action for $ for others to view.  One was HIV positive.  One had an abortion that year.

You looked at them, and they looked like adults.  hoochies, sure.  But they looked like adults.  Dressed more whore-ish than college girls did.  But when you spend time with them - they're not "all there" yet.  They're still really naive, immature, and dumb on a lot of consequences.  Their brains don't have that cognitive ability yet - to see consequences, or to separate emotion from actions. 

They are still kids at 14 and 15.  They might be fvckable - but they're still kids, mentally.  They might be shrewd, they might be smart, they might be more experienced than a 30 year old.  But their cognitive processes are still that of kids.

Can't argue with you on that. I know EXACTLY what type of kids you had to teach and the sad part is they will never be "all there" even when they are adults. It's a never ending cycle. Pretty sad. BTW, how much $ did you put in the pool for the lesbo show? Sorry, couldn't resist.  ;D

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #297 on: January 01, 2009, 03:49:54 PM »
Men should masturbate before making any decision in life regarding a woman.

With that bullet in your chamber, you're never 100% rational.

It's safe to say about 20 seconds after you bust, you are the wisest man on earth.

Your a wise man 240 ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: January 01, 2009, 03:57:17 PM »
Can't argue with you on that. I know EXACTLY what type of kids you had to teach and the sad part is they will never be "all there" even when they are adults. It's a never ending cycle. Pretty sad. BTW, how much $ did you put in the pool for the lesbo show? Sorry, couldn't resist.  ;D

lol.... i tossed in a king's ransom :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: January 01, 2009, 04:04:08 PM »
lol.... i tossed in a king's ransom :)

Now you done it!! King is already on the phone with his lawyer.  OMG I'm killin me.  ;D